It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old Devon Minnema goes on fox news and says we should end the federal reserve

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
To explore the analogy of the Hollywood Movie a bit further....

When a movie is made, they first need a script. Then they need lots of money to make the movie, to invest in the movie - because it is a business undertaking intended amongst other things to make money.

Once they have financial backers and a director, they find the appropriate actors.

The actors do it to make money. They use the script given to them and are not the decisions makers. The people who make the decisions are those behind the scenes. At the top of that behind the scenes pyramid of decision making power are those who have the money.

If an actor isn't happy with an aspect of the script or the making of the movie - they can express this, but the final decision will be made based on which decision will bring most profit to the financial backers. If a decision isn't in the financial interest of the backers it will be refused, squashed, ignored. If the actor isn't happy with the decision they can either put up with it or get sacked, and a replacement will be found.

It is exactly the same with the Government. The bankers are the money behind the fiction that there is an independent government, a democracy (The Movie). The bankers finance the script writers. The scripts further the propaganda of the bankers (Bankers' agenda). The Bankers select the actors (Congressmen, Senators, Presidents). These actors (The Government) are then given the script. If any of the actors (Congressmen, Senators Presidents) don't like the script, refuse to play their part in the Movie as they should, they either have to put up with it and obey the Bankers or get fired by the Bankers (eg. defamation, false charges against them, assassination, etc) and be replaced with another actor who will obey and consent to play the role.

What is presented to the public as Reality - a democratic America with an independent government is, in fact nothing more than a fictitious Hollywood movie, which masks the truth - that the bankers control everything, and all decisions are made in the interests the Bankers making more profits, amassing more wealth and having more control - ie. making more movies to dupe the people in US and all over the world.

When we stop believing this fiction is a reality, we start to see what's really going on.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

A point oft overlooked.

The government (fed) has essentially endless money. They don't even print bills; some zit-faced dipstick at the NY fed just hits his keyboard and voila! A quadrillion dollars! Of course that money never enters general circulation and just flows between the big institutions. Recall that the cash supply is at great depression levels, so they can create digital money and shuffle it around the big institutions without any worry of inflation.

We actually still don't know what the fed does or what it owns.

The rest is just social engineering.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I like this kid, very well spoken and a straight shooter and his message which needs to get out to ALL Americans.
Good for FOX for presenting it.

In actuality, the United States did survive without a Federal Reserve Bank, it was called the United States Treasury.

The United States Treasury would dictate interest rates and control the printing of money based upon apportioned (non-income based) tax revenues.

The primary difference being, the United States Treasury, under the order of the US Congress, printed/coined the money based upon the tax revenues. AND it wasn't a fractional reserve based for profit Corporation as is the FED.

Research a guy by the name of Andrew Jackson and his battles with the City of London backed banking cartel called the First Bank of The United States , who were provided an official sounding name by their European owners (as is today's FED) merely to appease the ignorant masses of uneducated Americans.

Plain and Simple.

'Nuff Said.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Im absolutely confident the guy can't build with LEGO neither can he buy his own liquor...

Yep im bored, sorry!

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Lol, no, the Government does not have a printing press. The Federal Reserve has the printing press. They print money, they then LEND that to the Government, and to boot they add a HIGH rate of interest.

So, virtually all the taxes which US people/companies pay, and it's the same in other countries, goes straight to the Federal Reserve to PAY THE INTEREST, not even reduce the amount of the loan. It is a cycle of debt which no nation can get out of once they are in it - and almost all nations of the world are in the same position.

The International Monetary Fund lends money to countries. That money is printed by the Federal Reserve...and a huge level of interest is charged on it. It reduces all countries to economical slavery.

Third world countries are really in an even worse situation, because they can't even pay the interest - so have to keep borrowing more money. They can't build schools, hospitals, etc, because the largest part of the GDP goes to paying the INTEREST on the money.

Currently, countries are in such a bad financial state, due to so much debt, that they are trying to reduce the CAPITAL, whilst still continuing to paying the INTEREST, hence there are severe cuts being made on all vital services.

The current banking crises was created by the banks. It brought them trillions of dollars of 'bail out' money, draining the national economies even more.

Ask yourself: Where did all the money go? Who is richer and who is poorer as a result of the banking crisis???

The Fed Res can start to get nasty if interest payments aren't made, or if a government tries to get itself out of national debt - in the blink of an eye they can, through the global conglomerates they own and control, create inflation by suddenly manipulating a rise in commodity prices, etc. Hence they squeeze the Governments into compliance and increase their profits even more.

Please do look at the videos on the Federal Reserve. Either the ones I posted, or do a search online. You will see how it all really works.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Lol, exactly. The Government is bankrupt - kept afloat by loans from the Fed Reserve. Now, what if the Fed Res refused to loan any more money?
What is currently 'masked' bankruptcy would become real and effective bankruptcy. Total economic and social collapse.

Does that ring any bells? Isn't that a potential scenario we are faced with right now?

Why is that? Because we are maxed out on debt, can't repay the interest any more - so are faced with the potential of no more loans from the Feds.

The depression was engineered by the Banks/Conglomerates for that reason - to make the country bankrupt, and therefore to have almost total control of the Government and the Country. It's called blackmail. It's criminal. It's evil. It's happening now.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Very brilliant young man. I noticed that once he mentioned getting rid of the federal reserve, the reporter took on an attitude of disbelief. "REALLY?"

And then she states, "well, that's a pretty radical and strong idea," which politely...ends the interview.

Look at the reporter's face when he brings this up, and then watch her end response before the end of the interview. It was almost condescending.

Either way, he said what he needed to say and its apparent that he is head and shoulders more intelligent than the majority of apathetic and non-thinking people in this country.

Congrats for him and star and flag for the poster.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 13-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Do you know how it works?

I don't have the time to debate but I am pretty sure we print the money, as in the US Treasury.
Here

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by filosophia

You don't think there is a mouth piece from some angle behind that kid? You are crazy IMO.

By the way, what is your great idea in place of the central bank we have and don't tell me the barter system, or anything that is backed by gold.

A resource based economy.

Make it where money is backed by real goods, not notional derivatives
taking bad debts and selling them to retirement funds as an asset
then completely collapse the economy of Iceland and others
when it all unspools as some kinda 3 card monty game for thieves
in nice clothes.

A company cuts down some trees and make some boards,
it has real value.

Some men build a house, it has real value.

Silver, copper, gold, platinum, and other metals all used in
different applications have real value.

What was done was friggin fraud and only by hiding it on the
OTC market did they get away with it.

They used the unregulated OTC market to hide their fraud.

They like Madoff should be in prison for "intentionally" crashing
the financial funds for pensions, 401ks and more.

The truly sad part of all this is the derivatives bubble is bigger
now then the size it was at the time of the crash.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Exactly.

Some quotes by politicians and bankers:

"We are completely dependant on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks create ample synthetic money we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system.... It is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the defects remedied very soon." — Robert H. Hamphill, Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank

Senators and Congressmen

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States" — Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AR)

"This [Federal Reserve Act] establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President [Wilson] signs this bill, the invisible government of the monetary power will be legalized....the worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." — Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr. , 1913

"From now on, depressions will be scientifically created." — Congressman Charles A.
Lindbergh Sr. , 1913

"The financial system has been turned over to the Federal Reserve Board. That Board as ministers the finance system by authority of a purely profiteering group. The system is Private, conducted for the sole purpose of obtaining the greatest possible profits from the use of other people's money" -- Charles A. Lindbergh Sr., 1923

"The Federal Reserve bank buys government bonds without one penny..." — Congressman
Wright Patman, Congressional Record, Sept 30, 1941

"We have, in this country, one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board. This evil institution has impoverished the people of the United States and has practically bankrupted our government. It has done this through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it". — Congressman Louis T. McFadden in 1932 (Rep. Pa)

"The Federal Reserve banks are one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever seen.
There is not a man within the sound of my voice who does not know that this nation is run by the
International bankers — Congressman Louis T. McFadden (Rep. Pa)

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are the United States government's institutions.
They are not government institutions. They are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the United States for the benefit of themselves and their foreign swindlers" — Congressional Record 12595-12603 — Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency (12 years) June 10, 1932

"I have never seen more Senators express discontent with their jobs....I think the major cause is that, deep down in our hearts, we have been accomplices in doing something terrible and unforgivable to our wonderful country. Deep down in our heart, we know that we have given our children a legacy of bankruptcy. We have defrauded our country to get ourselves elected." — John Danforth (R-Mo)

"These 12 corporations together cover the whole country and monopolize and use for private
gain every dollar of the public currency..." — Mr. Crozier of Cincinnati, before Senate Banking and Currency Committee - 1913

"The [Federal Reserve Act] as it stands seems to me to open the way to a vast inflation of the
currency... I do not like to think that any law can be passed that will make it possible to submerge the gold standard in a flood of irredeemable paper currency." — Henry Cabot Lodge Sr., 1913

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and
commerce." — James A. Garfield, President of the United States

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world--no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." — President Woodrow Wilson

James Madison
"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance." — James Madison

"Banks lend by creating credit. They create the means of payment out of nothing" — Ralph M.
Hawtrey, Secretary of the British Treasury

"To expose a 15 Trillion dollar rip-off of the American people by the stockholders of the 1000
largest corporations over the last 100 years will be a tall order of business." — Buckminster Fuller

"Every Congressman, every Senator knows precisely what causes inflation...but can't, [won't]
support the drastic reforms to stop it [repeal of the Federal Reserve Act] because it could cost him his job." — Robert A. Heinlein, Expanded Universe

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." — Henry Ford

"[Every circulating FRN] represents a one dollar debt to the Federal Reserve system." — Money
Facts, House Banking and Currency Committee

"...the increase in the assets of the Federal Reserve banks from 143 million dollars in 1913 to
45 billion dollars in 1949 went directly to the private stockholders of the [federal reserve] banks." — Eustace Mullins

"While boasting of our noble deeds were careful to conceal the ugly fact that by an iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old system of chattel slavery. — Horace Greeley

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
More quotes:

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws"
—Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

The Money Power! It is the greatest power on earth; and it is arrayed against Labour. No other power that is or ever was can be named with it... it attacks us through the Press - a monster with a thousand lying tongues, a beast surpassing in foulness any conceived by the mythology that invented dragons, were wolves, harpies, ghouls and vampires. It thunders against us from innumerable platforms and ,Yes, so far as we are concerned, the headquarters of the Money Power is Britain. But the Money Power is not a British institution; it is cosmopolitan. It is of no nationality, but of all nationalities. It dominates the world. The Money Power has corrupted the faculties of the human soul, and tampered with the sanity of the human intellect... Editorial from 1907 edition of The Brisbane Worker (Australia)

...I am convinced that the agreement [Bretton Woods] will enthrone a world dictatorship of private finance more complete and terrible than and Hitlerite dream. It offers no solution of world problems, but quite blatantly sets up controls which will reduce the smaller nations to vassal states and make every government the mouthpiece and tool of International Finance. It will undermine and destroy the democratic institutions of this country - in fact as effectively as ever the Fascist forces could have done - pervert and paganise our Christian ideals; and will undoubtedly present a new menace, endangering world peace. World collaboration of private financial interests can only mean mass unemployment, slavery, misery, degradation and financial destruction. Therefore, as freedom loving Australians we should reject this infamous proposal. -- Labor Minister of Australia, Eddie Ward, during the inception of the World Bank and Bretton Woods, he gave this warning.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Do you know how it works?

I don't have the time to debate but I am pretty sure we print the money, as in the US Treasury.
Here

Cute, but deceptive.

The federal reserve makes the money, and lends it to the US at
interest and then the treasury will print up only a very small portion of it.

97% of the US money supply exists as numbers in a computer.

It is kept in the dark on purpose, and much like the Federal Reserve
was created cloaked in darkness.

The creation of the Fed in secret outside the government

Good deeds are done in the light of day and I will end it with that.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just a thought. I'm a simple man here.
Our country existed without a central bank for nearly 100 years before the planned implosion of our monetary system occurred... I know, I know hard to imagine. The world was flat... no wait, the earth was the center of the universe... no that's not it either... Maybe I'm getting mixed up here. In any case it's not an impossibility, it's not like it's NEVER happened and that we would suffer immensely.
You forget that when we were born, our founders fought to ensure that we DID NOT have a centralized bank (they saw the evil in it, Bank of England)
www.tenthamendmentcenter.com...
You fight for something that is illegal and should not exist in any shape any form anyways. just food for thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

This is a crucial point to understand. The US government has NO ability to print the money.

The Federal Reserve prints the money. The US Government then BORROWS money from them, and it's a LOAN, with a HIGH RATE OF INTEREST.

See Woodrow Wilson's quote, some time after he signed the bill which gave the money-printing power to the Federal Reserve:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country.
A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit.
Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation,
therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men.
We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely
controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.
No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by
conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by
the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tetrahedron

Well, we may not know everything the Fed Res does, but we do know:

a) That it is a private banking conglomerate. Fact.

b) That it has the sole right to create money - cash or numbers in an account. Fact.

b) That the US Giovernment has to BORROW that money and pay huge INTEREST on it. Fact.

c) That almost all of the taxes paid by the US people go straight to the Fed Res to pay the INTEREST on the national debt. Fact.

d) That if you or I write a cheque, we have to have enough money in the account to cover the cheque. But the Federal Reserve, because only they have the right to print money - can write a cheque for any amount, and give it as a loan, and extort high interest on it, without having to have that amount in cash in their own accounts. Fact.

e) That the Fed Res private banking conglomerate, who have all the economic power, totally control the puppet show which the US people believe is a democratic government. The notion of a democratic government is a sham, a fraud. It is not real. US is an economic dictatorship, run by the Big Banks. Fact.

Why do you think the audit of the Federal Reserve was blocked? Who had the power to make that happen???

Anolther quotation:

Wall Street's Bailout Hustle
Goldman Sachs and other big banks aren't just pocketing the trillions we gave them to rescue the economy - they're re-creating the conditions for another crash, by Matt Taibbi, Rolling Stone, February 17, 2010

The 'crash' was engineered by the terrorist bankers. They caused the crash - the problem. Created panic. Then imposed the solution (the bailout) - and pocketed trillions from the US taxpayer. The trillions of bail out money were BORROWED from the Fed Res, with a high rate of interest.
The economy most probably can't sustain all these excessive interest payments, hence the high risk of impending economic collapse. All countries in the world who were affected by the deliberately engineered crash are now in the same position.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I'm sure that little **** is being fed some sort of agenda via FoxNews.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by GreenBicMan]

You're right man, much better he should be an MSNBC.NBC/CBS/ABC/PBS/NPR drone like you right? Anyopne who dares disagree with the left wing echo chamber is an idiot right?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

Indeed. Making that switch back would save the economies and the countries of the world. In fact I believe it's the only real solution.

Obviously, this would be hugely difficult. The bankers, and their government stooges, would do everything to not let it happen.

But before even thinking in those terms, the truth about this criminal system needs to be made more widely known.

It's not for nothing that this has never been taught, publicised, etc. It remains unpublicised, unacknowledged and under the radar. Most pepole are totally unaware of this huge fraud, The confusion and lack of information is deliberate, and added to by the word FEDERAL, and names such as the International Monetary Fund.

Now another interesting thing is that the Vatican Bank also has an interest, is also part of this nest of vipers. That is something I'm trying to find more info on at the moment.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
my son knew all of this back when the elections were going on.....he was 10-11 years old back then. how did he know? i told him...and have been slowly explaining everything to him since he was 5 or 6....little things here and there..... his school had a little presidential vote day back before obama got in and my son was the only kid in that school that voted for ron paul...and probably the only kid in there that knew why. my son is 13 now and he knows the deal....not just the physical lies but the spiritual lies that the system has pushed on us....he knows how hollywood is messing with our minds and the music industry is sexualizing us and our kids....he knows that lady gaga is a satanist and the others as well.......he knows about the fluoride in our water and knows what foods to eat and which ones not to.... dont get me wrong he's no pushover or nerd....he very popular in his school....prob because he knows so much more than the other kids....
maybe he will have a fighting chance....

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Revolution-2012

Yeah, guess it is hard to go against a kid with a big smile. Fortunately I can think for myself.

You obviously cannot ... as evidenced by your comments. Mind control IS difficult to evade, but you've just gotta take the bull by the horns one day and begin to listen to your own voice... it will happen for you someday.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Revolution-2012

Yeah, guess it is hard to go against a kid with a big smile. Fortunately I can think for myself.

It's quite clear you have zero understanding on the subject, why do you continue spewing such utter nonsense?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join