It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 year old Devon Minnema goes on fox news and says we should end the federal reserve

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
reply to post by projectvxn

Impossible to have an open book. We must have an advantage. Our advantage is our already widely used dollar and the tactics we can use because of that to exploit others.

While I feel sorry for other countries when we have to flex our muscle sometimes, I just live in this world - I didn't create it.

If you think I like the thought of being someone that is quasi -controlled, I don't. At the same time, I did grow up in the USA, so no excuses. If you want it bad enough you don't have to worry about these details. You can take advantage of them. That is the only reason I work 12+ hour days 6 days a week. Can't afford to have it another way.

Dude, our advantage was unmatched industry and product, but that is clearly not a strength any longer (relatively). We don't have a poker face.The federal reserve is there, not for the strength of the U.S, but for investors looking to control industry who would otherwise be at the whims of a "tangible" economy that is resistant to "tampering".

[edit on 13-7-2010 by SmokeandShadow]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

Sure, but the corporations which own the Fed also control the media.

Remove the Fed Reserve, write off ALL debt, and freeze their funds, because these are funds they have obtained by defrauding the people.

This way the Corps no longer control the media (no big money to bribe people) or the judicial system.

Free media starts reporting the truth with true investigative journalism.
Corruption exposed.

Judicial system no loonger under the control of the Corps can be purged of corruption. It then becomes a real threat to corrupt politicians, and a real system for applyiing legal redress. Politicians no longer 'protected' by a corrupt judicial system are subjected to the legal process and penalties.

Suppression of government crime no longer possible.

As far as I am concerned, that is a much better option than the present nazi agenda based on mass corruption which is racing towards its abominable goal of total world domination and population control through mass murder.

Sadly, we have been subjected to a controlled, corrupt media for so long, subjected to their mind manipulation and propaganda for so long, it's almost impossible to imagine what a free press and a functioning legal system could do.

The solution is really not that complicated....it's the job of the mafia to make us believe it is complex, unfathomable and impossible to understand and change. IT REALLY ISN'T.

Yes, it would probably get messy for a time as the criminals try to cover their backs, but without billions of dollars to fund them, and to bribe and bribe and bribe, they will fall.

When Corporatism and Government become one and the same = fascism.
These days they call this 'Collectivism', to fool us into believing it's not fascism.

Collectivism means that Corporate, Government, Religion, Legal System, Media, Education are all one, all controlled by the same ruling elite, based on their own self interest. That small ruling elite (ie. those who currently run the Fed Reserve Corporation) will have power over everything. The NWO is actually One World CORPORATION.

The ALTERNATIVE system. Corporates totally separated from Government. Media not dependent on Corporations or Government. Judicial system separate from Corporations and Government. Religions independent of Corporations and Government Government answerable to the people, with transparency established and Government answerable to the Law.

Perfect? No. A zillion times better? Yes.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaploink
I am sorry, I can't take anyone seriously who is only age 14. If he isn't been told what to say, he is most likely parroting things he read off some website or forums.

Perhaps after he has 20 years experience in an economic related field he might be a legitimate expert on the subject.

No, you don't get it.

Expertise only matters when it questions the official story of 9/11. An architect's opinion matters more than the thousands of structural engineers who accept the findings.

Complete lack of expertise is what's important when we talk about completely changing the way our economic system works.

"A child of five would understand this. Someone fetch me a child of five. Or any random poster on ATS."

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

The ALTERNATIVE system. Corporates totally separated from Government. Media not dependent on Corporations or Government. Judicial system separate from Corporations and Government. Religions independent of Corporations and Government Government answerable to the people, with transparency established and Government answerable to the Law.

I too would like the media to be separate from corporate interests, a wall between corporations & government (no lobbying), a BIGGER wall between religion and government. And I'd like to remove the tax exempt status of religious groups that don't put 95% of their wealth into good works...and prevent religious leaders from having things in the name of their church so they can dodge taxes (Benny Hinn & his jet come to mind).

Any idea on how this is to be accomplished?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

There is only one wall that works.

Limiting the governments power.

When the governments power to regulate and subsidize businesses is taken away, businesses have no reason to lobby the government in the first place.

Limiting the free speech of corporations is not the correct way to address the problem.

The correct way to address the problem is to limit government's power.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

You don't have to 'flex your muscles'. This is terrorism. The US invades countries to take control of their economy for their own greedy ends.

Try telling that to the people in the countries who are being invaded. It's not for nothing that the US is, rightly in my opinion, considered the worst terrorist nation on earth by many people.

I really take exception to the way so many US citizens often talk so flippantly about invasions into other sovereign nations, especially when it is known without any doubt that the US often creates a problem in the first place, within another sovereign state, to give them a false pretext for invasion, which is ALWAYS about making more money from the endeavour and taking financial control of the country.

I mean, how would you feel if another country, who is currently being crippled by the Federal Reserve decided to invade US and take control, or decided to take control to free you from the fascist tyranny currently in America. I guess you wouldn't like it at all. You don't believe you are subjugated to fascist tyranny? No worries, neither did many people in Afghanistan or Iraq want the US to bomb and massacre and pillage their countries.

The Cabal has fed the US citizens the huge lie, through Hollywood and the mass media, that the US is the 'saviour' of the downtrodden, to dupe you into not seeing that they are terrorists who invade countries to pillage their natural resources and take control of their economy with a view to siphoning off all the country's wealth for themselves.

Please watch this video:

Even the Troops are Waking Up
www.youtube.com.../u/0/akm3nYN8aG8

And this series about the Bank of England and the Federal Reserve:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

So let me see, you enjoy listening to 14 year olds who are considered immature? If the 14 year old's could actually be able to decide themselves for themselves they wouldn't be called underage and noone would be prosecuted for having sex with them. This is just out
Mom jailed over sex with 14-year-old son. If people started listening to 14 old years they would come under mature category and be given rights to decide for themselves but it is not so.

Same old Faux propaganda.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreenBicMan
By the way, what is your great idea in place of the central bank we have and don't tell me the barter system, or anything that is backed by gold.

By no means flaming you as a person, just the comment. Cheers.

This is exactly why change will not occur. This is exactly why abused spouses will not leave their abuser. This is exactly why employers will keep a worthless employee versus go without the head in their organization. This is exactly why the government is allowed to continue filling its ranks with corrupt corporate CEOs to further the corporate agenda.

Here are a couple of links to start the journey towards answering your question:

www.faireconomy.org...

www.communitywiki.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Yey, I agree - end of tax concessions to the church, and end of any 'immunity' before the law for anyone.

Under Common Law (as opposed to the Corporate/Maritime Law which prevails most of the time) everyone is equal, irrespective of title or position, and all citizens are Freemen. It's interesting to learn about the difference.

IMO the first, vital step is making more and more people aware of the LIE they have believed and lived.

This doesn't sound very exciting, but really I believe it is radical. This year, at the Cabal's annual Bilderberg Conference, it was leaked that they are really terrified of this - a mass awareness of the truth. Because they know that when the majority become aware of what is really going on, things will start to kick off.

Our ignorance is their protection and their bliss.

Once an individual really sees what's going on, it is my experience that they change...they start to get back in touch with their humanity and their own wisdom, their own basic common sense, and their own set of real human values, and they can no longer buy into The Lie, and in the process, courage starts to get the better of the fear we have been inculcated with. It's a process - a process of becoming alive again.

We need to take action individually to reclaim our sense of freedom and capacity to think and reason outside of the corporate barrage of disinfo.

For starters, STOP willingly subjecting ourselves to their mind control through TV, mainstream news, Hollywood films, consumerism, etc. Reclaim our minds.

Having retrieved something of our freedom and therefore our true humanity and dignity, we can each start to take whatever action we beliieve is approrpiate in our circumstances, to find our voice and speak out, and SAY NO.

Stop consenting to the brainwashing. Stop giving them our money. Stop buying into their rabid consumerism and poisoned goods. Stop the collusive silence. Write letters, complain, be a nuisance to TPTB with our questions and our complaints.

I believe non-violence is the way forward. They are ready and prepared for riots, it's almost as though they want us to riot - that would play directly into their plan of brutal mass suppression through martial law.

We are billions, they are thousands. What does that suggest to you? There are billions of ways of saying NO.

I don't know how trustworthy it is, but a few websites are reporting that there already is a huge initiative going on behiind the scenes to freeze trillions of dollars which has been stolen from nations of the world through the fraudulent activities of the cabal. If it is true, they are already very, very scared, whilst still trying to project an image of great power.

But in any case, it's my firm believe that it will be the cumulative and synchronous effect of millions of people becoming aware of The Lie, and taking individual action to say no, that will bring about their demise.

Did you see the thread about the 193 year old man? It's great stuff.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Crimson_King

Sorry no, not false propaganda... just the application of false logic to what the person said.

Your logic seems to be that if I believe SOME 14 year olds are able to think independently and rationally, and can see an aspect of the truth which many others can't see, it must automatically follow that I consider ALL 14 year olds to be adult in every sense of the word.

This is false logic based on a false premise and is, frankly, absurd.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I would agree with you, except for one thing. The Government actually has very little power. The Government itself is controlled by the Corporations - the Banking Corporations (The Federal Reserve and the IMF) to whom it owes trillions of dollars, and a few multi-billion dollar big, global corporations - like Monsanto, the Oil Industry.

The word 'Lobbying' is doublespeak. It implies that the 'lobbyists' are asking the government to take or not take certain actions. In fact what 'lobbying' really means is that the Corporations (as mentioned above) are TELLING the government what it can and can't do - via the threats and manipulation, such as a) recall of national debt (which means national bankruptcy, b) withdrawal of support for their political party (ie. end of their political carreer c) blackmail d)bribery, e) death threats, f) death threats to their family, and more. The 'lobbyists' are the 'controllers', the representatives of those who really hold the power. The 'lobbyists' are the representatives of the Corporations who wield almost total economic power. They don't ask the Government for anything, they tell them what to do.

That is why the Federal Reserve, which is the core of the Corporations' economic power base, has to go.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The movement might end up losing him when he discovers his boner. That happens a lot with these junior rebs.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I'm not sure what you mean by "The Government actually has very little power."

The government has guns and a monopoly on force.

Corporations can't come to your house and rob you at gun point. If they tried that, you would be justified in shooting back at them.

However when an IRS agent shows up at your door and robs you at gun point you have no recourse. Since the government has a monopoly on force, you have no hope of defending yourself against them.

You can't hire an army big enough to stop the government from looting you.

Through the government, corporations rob you every day.

Subsidies, kickbacks, tax breaks, government contracts, regulations that hinder competition while helping the big guys, legal tender laws, and all other manner of tyranny are all carried out at the point of a government gun.

Without government, corporations are disarmed.

Government is the enforcement arm of corporate america.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
good for you kid atleast america has some hope.
unlike the other guys his age who do nothing

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

By power I mean the power to make the decisions. Basically, the role of Government is to act in the best interests of the people. So, that is what should inform their decisions.

However, the Government is not free to make its own decisions. It is the Corporations, who wield all the economic power, who make the decisions and tell the Government what to do.

For example, in the Gulf right now - who is making the decisions, who has the power?

If you look at the financial institutions behind the scenes, you will see Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Haliburton, BP, etc.

If you look at who is making the rules there, it seems clear it is BP, in collusion with the other interested financial parties, who are in control.
Obama goes down there to give a fictitious 'respectability' to their decisions and antics, to pretend the Government is in charge.

The videos we receive tell us otherwise. Yes, the Government is corrupt - but in whose interests does this corruption always point? It points to the Bankers and the big Corporates, in whose interest all decisions are made...because they control the money, and therefore they control the Government.

Who do you think makes or breaks political candidates? It is the corporations who fund them. They decide who will be a candidate, and who will win an election. They select individuals who will put corporate interest first. An honest politician of integrity will not get their financial backing, and therefore has no hope of a political career.

Why do you think JFK was murdered? Do you think it's a coincidence that he died shortly after a) thwarting the corporate war machine (BIG profits) and b) Because he was going to put an end to the corporate power through the demise of the Federal Reserve?

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I agree with you.

Which is why government must be limited.

Without government, corporations are nothing more than voluntary groups of people working toward a common goal.

With government, corporations are a band of looting thieves exploiting the people at gun point.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The government is bankrupt. It has no money. It owes trillions of dollars to the private banking corporation known as the Federal Reserve.

Therefore it is increasingly at the mercy of those who control money - the Federal Reserve - Rothschilds, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, etc.

The Government may give the order to the military to use weapons and shoot people, but they do that at the bidding of the people who really have the power - the Banking and Corporate conglomerates.

In US money is power. Government has no money, therefore it has no power. The Government - Senate/Congress is a fiction, created like a Hollywood movie. as a smoke screen to dupe people into thinking the US is a democracy. The Government colludes with the Bankers and the Corporations in keeping up this facade, so the public isn't aware that the Banks, etc really run the country. There IS no independent Government, they are only puppets. The Bankers pull the strings and call all the shots.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You're preaching to the choir.

But your wrong when you say the government has no money.

They have your money - and a printing press.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Since the U.S. declared Bankruptcy in 1933 how can we go bankrupt again when we're already bankrupt?

It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has
been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1,
Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and
insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint
Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause
dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official
capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and
Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal
Government exists today in name only.

See this post:
www.apfn.net...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenBicMan

"...Fortunately I can think for myself."

Heh.

Coming from an individual whose blood pressure probably rises 10 beats at the word 'fox.' ZOMG LOOKIE WHAT FOX SEZ!! Pavlov and his dogs...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join