It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill, Citizen ... Do Not Look!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Don't you think the MSM, in particular CNN, would be screaming to high heaven if they were being denied access?

You mean like this?

I think that high pitched whine you hear IS coming from CNN.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Maybe, Blaine91555, you are not supposed to get it.

You obviously have all the answers you need and I envy you for that.

I, on the other-hand, refused to live in denial. When I stumbled, and I did stumble, upon the data in the OP I felt completely compelled to share with other concerned ATS Members/Vistors as well as create an e-mail to send to many others.

From the looks of the many e-mail replies, other postings on this page, postings on the previous 4 pages and the 60 stars issued, the pictures have not seemed to reach the masses. WHY? If all is good why not post them on the BP HOME Page.

Guess if that happened you would have to TROLL your way into calling others liars.

OOPS!! I called you a naughty thing. Now I Must To Stick To My Principals And Dismiss You --SEE Sandlot Clip Below...FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER FOREVER

edited: for typo correction

[edit on 7/12/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

65 feet is No Big Deal. I can take any 400 dollar camcorder with a good digital zoom and you would not know I was not right up on the object being photographed 2 feet away.

That's all anyone has to do. Just stand 66 feet away. Coopers allegation that we cannot get pictures or good pictures knowing this, calls into serious question his journalism abilities.

Heck, his cameraman must have been having a fit listening to this rubbish. He of all people would be able to see the lies in Coopers story.

Edit:

I asked is it really true was were forbidden by law to take pictures of oiled wildlife.. I guess I have my answer and people are blowing the 65 feet thing way out of proportion.

Besides.. you can find oiled wildlife much further than 65 feet from a cleanup site.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Or it at least makes you wonder what their agenda is. Like I said in an earlier post, I am just glad it is reaching the collective consciousness that we are being propagandized. I dont really care that this is just the media having a lovers quarrel with the corporate powers.

For me the important thing is that the public begin to realize that there is a game going on, and we are the ones getting played.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
It is against the law to be cruel to animals in the first instance. There should be no lore forbidding this kind of thing. BP need to learn from there mistakes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FritosBBQTwist

As you leave your house filled with PLASTIC computers made from oil, to get into your car MADE from oil, that also USES oil.

You utterly disgust me.

Life sure is fine and dandy when you hire someone else to do your dirty work - all so you can just look away blindly and ignorantly.

Because that is what you are doing. Paying someone to get you that oil.

And so is everyone else.

Let us hear it for Al Gore!

Thanks for singling me out mate.

Another thing I am utterly disgusted by is self righteous (expletive deleted)s who, apparently, don't live in houses and don't use computers.

I am amazed by your ability to post on internet forums without a computer, though. What do you use? A can tied to a string.

BTW I don't own a car, I walk and use public transport to get everywhere. I recycle, I compost. I try to reduce my carbon footprint whereever possible.

Unfortunately, I am but a mere mortal, unable to reach the dizzying heights of greatness which you have obviously attained.

I'll just have to keep trying I guess. I might get there eventually.

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways.

P.S Don't judge a man till you've walked a mile in his shoes. Then say whatever you want, cause he's a mile away and you've got his shoes.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
FAT Admiral Thad Allen's felony, courtesy of Obama's whitehouse,

to make it a felony to approach a beach laid boom closer than 65 feet without prior bureaucratic permission is

TREASON against the 1st amendment's freedom of the press & the people's right to know how corporations & the US government have both declared war against the US people.

Fat Thad Alan was also Bush's front man when he used Katrina to loot the US treasury for tens of billions of supposed 'clean up' money to KBR, Bechtel & Blackwater, where we got about 10 cents on the dollar spent for actual clean up using illegal immigrant laborers, bunked & packed 5 high in semi-tractor trailers.

I think Thad Allen should be put up & convicted on charges of repeated treason against the US & its people.

Another corporate sellout of the US military in all its branches,
Selling out your nation for their killing spree & pocket padding on your BLOOD money.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I want to know how threatened and endangered species of the gulf are impacted. Someone better bring a lawsuit against BP for every violation.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Somehow I think BP will only get a slap on the wrist related to the Endangered Species Act.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I went looking myself and I apologize. I did find out I was wrong and I admit it. It seems they are being blocked but the Obama Administration is participating in it. I'm completely baffled why after the negative statements about BP made by Obama, he has his people blocking the media to protect BP? This just keeps getting weirder and weirder and it's looking like Obama is in on it.

All I can say is, everyone make sure you register and vote. These fools are insane.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

You don't have to be a horses ass. Just show me where I'm wrong and I'll admit it as I just did. This is not Romper Room, or is it?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
One thing I was right about is that some of the photo's are not of the Gulf Spill. They should not be presented as such as it is dishonest.

I'm also right about the 65 foot safety zone being reasonable. That is not stopping anyone from photographing anything.

I did however find out the Obama Administration is helping keep the media away from the spill. They banned media from the Coast Guard vessels and even canceled an already confirmed trip with a Congressman at the last minute, forbidding the media by order of Homeland Security.

Why is it Obama tears BP apart in public and then behind the scenes helps them out? How much do you suppose it cost to buy Obama and Homeland Security? Must be pretty expensive. Maybe they have a damning photo or something
I'm only half kidding.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

This is disgusting and enrages me. Imagine choking to death on oil. Imagine some giants coming into your neighborhood, and making the air four times as thin as it is not, with only parts of your neighborhood not affected. Humanity has taken a # all over the earth, with its mass producing of products. When we reach the tipping point, the point where the earth is just about to give in, only then will we attempt to fix our ways. Unbelievable, poor creatures.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Sorry to say I couldn't get through all of the pictures, not only msking me sick, also cry..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0af63c15894c.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Sorry to say I couldn't get through all of the pictures, not only msking me sick, also cry..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0af63c15894c.gif[/atsimg]

OMG Love what you did there!

Thats incredible, maybe they do feed off our suffering ...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Of course it's illegal.

TPTB are seeing how far they can go. This is nothing more than a test to see how we will react to being policed by the guns for hire down in the Gulf.

Don't ever let a crisis go to waste ring a bell?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i have nothing to offer to this thread,
but that i am heart-broken from looking at the OP photos.
so hard to see the animals suffering and being so trapped in this mess.

i don't even know what to say...

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
It is rather disturbing to see the pictures, though it is important that while it is hard to look at, people need to see the destruction that it is having on the eco system and the animals.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
We really need to make a stand against fossil fuel usage. This proves how dangerous it is to continue to use these deadly toxins.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowed
We really need to make a stand against fossil fuel usage. This proves how dangerous it is to continue to use these deadly toxins.

So, you will be jettisoning your computer, walking everywhere, and only buying products produced within walking distance to your home?

Awesome!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
FAT Admiral Thad Allen's felony, courtesy of Obama's whitehouse,

to make it a felony to approach a beach laid boom closer than 65 feet without prior bureaucratic permission is

TREASON against the 1st amendment's freedom of the press & the people's right to know how corporations & the US government have both declared war against the US people.

So, would it be Treason if a cop prevented you from running into a burning building to take photos?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join