It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill, Citizen ... Do Not Look!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Start by getting rid of the sea otter... they don't exist in the Gulf.

But anyone with half a brain can see the staged fear mongering... how so very important it is to get people not only to believe it's a disaster but an OIL LEAK disaster....

The threads are too repetitive and voluminous to be believed... it's right out of the Joseph Goebbels, play book. He was the propaganda minister for the Third Reich. Normal folk, especially Americans who are living through and enduring this, have no motivation to go on and on repetitively about their own demise. As Joseph Goebbels said, ‎"...people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

I'm here for Americans... they're all I care about right now. They are under a covert foreign military attack.

[edit on 13-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Thanks. Suz is a friend of mine.
I lived most of my life in that area, and have many friends and family there. They are loosing their entire way of life down there.
I'm hearing so much about the corruption in the clean-up jobs and things like the 'vessel of opportunities program'. People with several boats making thousands while other commercial captins can't get one boat in.
Their's some serious money going into the wrong hands while many locals get nothing! ...just like in Katrina.

I have one specific story of a shrimp boat captin, who I've known for many years. I'm going to try to get it together in a thread soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Start by getting rid of the sea otter... they don't exist in the Gulf.

But anyone with half a brain can see the staged fear mongering... how so very important it is to get people not only to believe it's a disaster but an OIL LEAK disaster....

The threads are too repetitive and voluminous to be believed... it's right out of the Joseph Goebbels, play book. He was the propaganda minister for the Third Reich. Normal folk, especially Americans who are living through and enduring this, have no motivation to go on and on repetitively about their own demise. As Joseph Goebbels said, ‎"...people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

I'm here for Americans... they're all I care about right now. They are under a covert foreign military attack.

Why does Joseph Goebbels want to kill all of the sea otters using a covert foreign military attack?

My repetitive and voluminously enduring motivation to lie to the Normal folk with half a brain by repeating frequently it's an OIL LEAK disaster....

American propaganda & staged fear mongering is all I care about right now, only to believe it's a big lie, believe it.

Semantics: Why A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words!

[edit on 7/13/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
how did the almighty american nation got to the point where you guys are not allowed to take pictures of your own beach and you are not allowed the first amendment? why have you started to follow orders of kenyan muslim? wake up...

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
Why does Joseph Goebbels want to kill all of the sea otters using a covert foreign military attack?

Goebbels is dead… um… he died quite awhile ago

American propaganda & staged fear mongering is all I care about right now, only to believe it's a big lie, believe it.

In case you haven't noticed.... it's BP controlling what Americans see in collaboration with multinational corporate media, a foreign entity...

I know "....staged fear mongering is all [you] care about right now.” Which is why you claim that in reality this situation is "....MUCH MUCH MUCH More Disturbing...." than the pics posted.

This whole thread is a collaborated effort involving you and a few others to fear monger. You've never been 41 miles off shore and 5,000 ft below in the Gulf to see with your own eyes if it’s "....MUCH MUCH MUCH More Disturbing...."

I take it by your avatar that you are either native in origin or admire some of their ways. Shouldn’t you use the EyeHeart… part of your username to learn from the eel instead of the evil white man owned BP?

Instead of orchestrating a fear mongering thread shouldn’t you be using your EyeHeart instincts inherited from your ancestors to teach the Americans to relax and learn from the eel that actually lives down there instead of relying on pics of otters covered in oil from Alaska?

The eel knows the difference between an out of control oil geyser spewing out of the sea bed at 70,000 psi, and a mild expulsion of heated gas and asphalt.

www.youtube.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Shouldn’t your native instincts given to you by your ancestors tell you that if the eel can swim around in it and not be harmed or covered in oil, why doesn’t the powerful BP white man have the equipment powerful enough to cap this “out of control geyser”?

Maybe the white man has us all fooled again.

Anyway, thanks for providing me with the opportunity to provide Americans with an alternative perspective than the doom and gloom portrayed in this thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by yarosh

What's even more amazing yarosh, is that it's a foreign private company that's not allowing them to exercise their First Amendment rights.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Your Killing Me!!!

I really hope you were playing along with the Semantics game.

I am so baffled that I ...

Just Forget It -- Headache Rhetoric

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
With respect these so called top secret pictures and "the video 'they' don't want you to see!" and 'leaked documents' are just selling techniques.
There is no rules against taking pictures or videos of the damage done to wildlife, thats why its in the newspapers, news sites, magazines, youtube, this site, that site, the other site....etc.
Take your camera to the beach, take pictures, upload to internet, voilà, nothing happens.
Now I expect some guy about to tell stories of being wrestled to the ground, arrested and having film confiscated and other such yarns to create drama.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I found the picture of the beach with two large areas of oil and the workers walking between the two sites very interesting.

Every night on the news they show you those workers with their shovels and their yellow bags picking up tiny tar balls less than the size of a pea. Yet when we see a picture of the workers with real amounts on the sand this is the pic you get.

I am not blaming the workers. Their job has to daunting and they cannot solve this problem with hand shovels and plastic bags.

We are being duped again and we are still swallowing the line and sinker.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Video: From OUT LIVE SHEEP. I have NO affiliation with the person who made this video and am in NO way pushing their website. I just found the video to be very informative

OLS - Cancer Alley - Future Foretold In The Gulf - 2010

The Disaster In The GULF is Much Worst Today Than ANY Day Previous. I guess the act to suppress the media with the 65 foot/yard (not sure which distance is correct but have heard both on AC360) has worked.

If you click the "recent post" button here on ATS you will notice that the of the 74 listed only 3 are DEEPWATER DISASTER related while 16 are Aliens and UFOs, GREYS related.

Do not get me wrong, I truly enjoy the other links but the DEEPWATER DISASTER is happening right now and could become the biggest life changer of all. Possibly many more times than all the other subjects on ATS combined.

I WILL NOT allow this subject to fade away. I do understand it is hard to keep anyone's attention when there really is nothing new to report. So, when I came across these new pictures and video I felt compelled to start a new post.

Please Help In Spreading This Latest Data.

PLEASE Contribute new data...

Best Regards,
thom

edit to state NO Affiliation with the OLS Video maker or website, just wanted to share a video I thought deserved attention from ATS Members

[edit on 7/11/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

Thanks for posting this, it says exactly what I've been saying for weeks. And that is we are going to see massive and massive amounts of people sickened and dying from working and swimming essentially in a toxic waste dump. Four hundred and change per million and it takes only 20 ppm but lower 2.5 to 5 ppm with oil to make it toxic for fish, how much over fish does the toxicity affects humans. I'm willing to bet it doesn't take to much.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's going to be interesting to see how this all pans out, and I wonder if in about 5 years time when this is out of the MSM what the next "big" thing is going to be.

posted on Jul, 13 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Happy I was able to discover/post a video you found informative.

Here is OLS's latest video, again, I am not associated in any way with the maker of this video or their website but am very impressed with their video compilations:

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Doesnt effect me one bit, so I honestly dont care. I mean why would i want to? Much easier, to just allow the government to fix this issue.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I really hope you were playing along with the Semantics game.

Of course not EyeHeartBigfoot.... what about the eel? Surely BP has the equipment to seal off a flow that doesn't produce enough pressure to keep an eel from swimming around within it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

[edit on 15-7-2010 by soleprobe]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join