It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill, Citizen ... Do Not Look!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Those images are disgusting!

What makes me even sicker is that fact that I ran across a bit of news this morning, which gives credence to the possibility (I know most people have suspected it already) that this was no mere accident, but a purposely created catastrophe for either indutrial or political gain.

Please see below.

ATS Thread

Are there no depths to which they will not lower themselves?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alpha chino

www.bp.com... BP's homepage of ready to download your images for publishing are very 'cleverly' taken. 'Making postions of the booms on a map at the command centre' is an absolute corker and at least welder man is allowed to wear earplugs.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here's the thing.... I just don't think many people care outside of ATS.

In the past two weeks, I've seen people getting their gas at BP stations.

When I spoke with our conservation officer about how to stop the migratory birds that land on our pond from going down the gulf as they do each year.... he laughed and looked at me like I was an idiot.

When I have brought up the gulf to neighbors, they don't want to talk about it, they rather drink their beer and go on watching TV.

This country is in a coma. A very deep coma. It's almost like someone put a spell over people because people are seriously apathetic.

It's almost as if people are from stepford. Absolutely unreal lately.

They have killed our ocean and people are too busy to notice.

What will they kill next?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimplyGord

But this horror is just beginning. Here in Canada the summer is passing and soon birds will be migrating. Many to the oils soaked areas where the creatures in the photos met their fate. Birds from the far north. Canada geese and even the northern loon; our nation bird. No warnings can be given and migration paths cannot be changed.

I'm already seeing some of them come down here my friend, and I was told they can't do a thing about it. I've been watching a group of them that landed on my pond for a few days. My heart is sick with grief.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Have not others seen that alot of them pictures in the OP's post are stock photos which might? have been used before the BP "hoax?" Also there is no reference to were the photos were taken?

Am I the only one that actually does a little research?

Peace

[edit on 12/7/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
where's all the pictures of these activists saving the animals? Where's all the pictures of a bird being scrubbed in a bathtub full of suds?

So far, all im seeing is "look at these dying animals, look what BP did"

Well, i agree. You don't need to tell me it's BP's fault...we all know that it is.

Now, instead of taking pictures of that Pelican as he lays there and dies...why don't you put down your overpriced camera and go do something?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Wow, just.... wow...

I'm actually upset..

But we all keep driving our cars....

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Even from this far north the answer as to why not drop the camera and pick up the bird is clear. People along the Gulf were told not to touch wildlife affected by oil and to call the authorities.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A family member is a heavy equipment operator currntly working on cleanup. So far he says it seems business as usual but he has seen NO MEDIA since he has been there over 6 weeks now so there are a lot more pics, to be taken - we are being habd fed - like small children who might choke if we get to much at once!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

i didn't look because i'm already crying ENOUGH about it.

i'm keeping my energy to try to raise french people care about the issue. I'll email the link to them.

(it is terrifying how people all around the planet just don't care)

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I believe even the MSM is starting to call out BP and the gov't. I believe I saw it on a thread on here somewhere. It has a video of Anderson Cooper from CNN (thought they were the main puppet) talking about the blackout and questioning why it's in place, why does BP have so much say, etc...

Yes, only a matter of time. I just hope it is sooner rather than later. People in the area of the blackout should do something, other than roll over. I am on the east coast of FL, I for one hope it doesn't get that bad on this side. Because a lot of people in this area won't put up with blackouts and BP's new "law enforcing" jurisdiction.

I know I saw another thread on here of a lady from that area stating that she has clearance, and has seen a lot as well as spoken to a lot of people. She was calling on everyone in that meeting to take action. I really hope they made progress with that.

[edit on 12-7-2010 by 0R10N]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The sadness does not end. Now with Exxon given the green light to buy up BP, the shareholders of BP will get money for all this devastation and then they can just turn around and buy shares of Exxon and be clear.

What else happens because of this? Exxon is not held liable for damages like BP would be. Obama has approved this "buyout" that is more like a merger.

Just wait folks, wait till there is no money to hand out in reparations to the people of the Gulf.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

Why are people here not connecting the dots. Does anyone wonder what those black boxes are now for, that were and are manufactured outside Atlanta?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you think this is BS, then explain why. I think those pictures are purely disgusting and I think we should take the 300 ruling families (allegedly) and make them all swim in that chemical mix in the gulf. THAT would not be enough for me though.

I think we wil find that these black boxes will be used and soon.

So "they" did know exectly what "they" were doing.

Atlanta seems to be almost dead center in the middle of it all, logistically. Easily reach the tip of Florida and Texas.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seen em all.
Nothing illegal here the pictures were grandfathered in.
The video however makes me wonder why the guy and all involved in the filming got away with videotaping a FELONY.
That is the question you need to ask.
You can see his full face along with his female cohort yet neither have been charged $40,000 yet or put in prison.
How does that work out.
Next question I have is, if this cap succeeds in working, how did the PTB design a cap that can handle the extreme pressures they said the well was putting out?
Remember the story was the wells pressure blew through the BOP because of extreme pressures.
New math I guess.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDon

I can give you the name and email address of one of the more highly prolific Reuters photographers covering this story. If you email him he will call you. He is from NOLA and has issued an invitation for anyone to come see for themselves whether these photos are "real" or not. U2U me if you'd like it.

[edit on 7/12/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
There is no media blockade,......

This mess is our fault,and it is our fault we don't understand well enough what freedom is that we even allow anyone to push us around in any regard,especially during a disaster of this magnitude.

You constantly feed the lie by believing you are helpless.

Most of you don't want to know the truth about anything anyway,if you did this mess would never have happened.

Just go back and pretend it is the fault of someone else,that's what you are the most adept at doing anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

There is no way of knowing for sure if anyone is being truthful,unless you go take a look for yourself to see if it is true.......

IMHO,that sheds a little light on why they would make it unlawful to get anywhere near what is going on.

There are things that can be done,but we have been lied to for so long now that we can't tell the truth from lies anymore,so we just sit in front of our TV or computer confused,doing nothing.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People should send us more pictures so we can post them. Then we should show them on youtube and liveleek and force the media to show the world. Maybe send copies with letters to your Congressmen, Senators and POTUS. We need to get the word out. Enough of this illegal suppressiion of information. The oceans of the world are THE BASE in the cycle of life. Once that has been destroyed, the rest of the life cycle follows.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm not letting this topic fade away either. I've noticed it dropping further & further down the opening news list for weeks. Back when Ford pardoned Nixon I was in my car listenting to the radio when the news broke. Fords handlers had advised him there would be a public outcry for about 3 wks. & then it would fade into memory. I don't know what offended me more..the pardon, the handlers advice, or the fact that that advice was true, or that they even told us we would forget, or that we did, infact, forget.

This is much worse then the pardon. Our way of life has been assaulted. In almost every area we are told an attack on our way of life is cause for war & occupation. We have been told, more or less, to keep our mouths shut & don't dare take a photos. Our neighbors along the Gulf coast are struggling just to keep their children fed. I pray BP gets a cap on the gusher that will stop the flow of oil, although I've only seen equipment on the undersea cameras today. If it is stopped we are still dealing with the biggest evironmental disaster in our history. It would at least stop it from growing even worse.

k

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
Here's the thing.... I just don't think many people care outside of ATS.

In the past two weeks, I've seen people getting their gas at BP stations.

When I spoke with our conservation officer about how to stop the migratory birds that land on our pond from going down the gulf as they do each year.... he laughed and looked at me like I was an idiot.

When I have brought up the gulf to neighbors, they don't want to talk about it, they rather drink their beer and go on watching TV.

This country is in a coma. A very deep coma. It's almost like someone put a spell over people because people are seriously apathetic.

It's almost as if people are from stepford. Absolutely unreal lately.

They have killed our ocean and people are too busy to notice.

What will they kill next?

Im sorry the conservation officer laughed at you when you questioned "how to stop the migratory birds that land on our pond from going down the gulf as they do each year...."

Some conservation officer!

It is so strange that so many people are so out of touch with this. A coworker questioned me as to who Tony Hayward was.

Keep asking questions! Just asking a question is a heck of a lot more than what most are doing.

I read a post last night, the member lives outside of the US. She or he said somthing to the effect of why we weren't in the streets protesting, doing something anything!

sw

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join