It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill, Citizen ... Do Not Look!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You Are Not Authorized to See These Pictures of the Oil Spill, Citizen ... Do Not Look!

www.washingtonsblog.com

Preface: The title is a parody of the fact that the government has effectively made it a felony to take pictures of oiled wildlife.

While most of these pictures have previously been published by the mainstream media - and presumably will remain publicly available - that assumption is not 100% certain. By way of analogy, the government sometimes reclassifies as top secret information which was previously declassified.

More importantly, while some of these photos have been widely seen, most have not, and I have never seen them rounded up in a single page before.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
beforeitsnews .com

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I Know, I Know, the YouTube Video Has Been Shoved Down Our Collective Throats Many Time Already BUT --There are MANY MANY Pictures I have not seem before and I absolutely GUARANTEE that any ATS Member with even a hint of a compassion and/or conscience and/or soul will be disturbed before they reach the final picture.

And If You Are Not Disturbed:

All I Ask: HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? How Much Power, How Much Money, How Much -insert your favorite of the seven sins(wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, gluttony) here: IS ENOUGH?

www.washingtonsblog.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I didnt look because i do as i'm told but i am sure they are as bad as you say

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Star and flag.

I haven't much to add. But it frustrates me to no end that the gov/BP can do this.

These affected areas are many peoples' livelihoods. These affected beaches are where children played every summer.
To those people, it was THEIR back yard. Not some top secret area.

They deserve to know what is going on.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I looked, wish I hadn't. I could only get halfway through those pictures. I am utterly f*&^ing disgusted.

"So go now you go and you rape this Earth
You take her for what you think she's worth
But you take and you take and you take til there's nothing left
I don't call that business, I call that theft"

John Butler Trio "Money" 2001

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Video: From OUT LIVE SHEEP. I have NO affiliation with the person who made this video and am in NO way pushing their website. I just found the video to be very informative

OLS - Cancer Alley - Future Foretold In The Gulf - 2010

The Disaster In The GULF is Much Worst Today Than ANY Day Previous. I guess the act to suppress the media with the 65 foot/yard (not sure which distance is correct but have heard both on AC360) has worked.

If you click the "recent post" button here on ATS you will notice that the of the 74 listed only 3 are DEEPWATER DISASTER related while 16 are Aliens and UFOs, GREYS related.

Do not get me wrong, I truly enjoy the other links but the DEEPWATER DISASTER is happening right now and could become the biggest life changer of all. Possibly many more times than all the other subjects on ATS combined.

I WILL NOT allow this subject to fade away. I do understand it is hard to keep anyone's attention when there really is nothing new to report. So, when I came across these new pictures and video I felt compelled to start a new post.

Please Help In Spreading This Latest Data.

PLEASE Contribute new data...

Best Regards,
thom

edit to state NO Affiliation with the OLS Video maker or website, just wanted to share a video I thought deserved attention from ATS Members

[edit on 7/11/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

that is absolutely sickening. i havent seen a lot of those pictures. i cant believe more news outlets arent reporting this. i nver saw that picture of the thousands of dead fish in one spot, or the dead dolphins. wow its absolutely horrible is all i can say.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I love how the MSM just takes BP's word for it. "There have been no toxins measured above OSHA safe levels." Meanwhile every independent test finds levels hundreds of times higher than safe.

I also heard a report on Alex Jones about planes spraying the beaches at night, with god knows what. The guy in that video just corroborated it.

And I also agree, this is a very important topic. The lack of attention it's receiving seems to indicate the BP/Obama administration media blockade is working.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thats not the disgusting part.

.... the disgusting part is that BP looks at those pictures and see's lost revenue, because the oil is now wasted, and not being sold.

... where as humanity see's it as greed destroying something beautiful, and we're sick of that de'ja'vu feeling it gives us!

BP - ROT IN HELL!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The only good thing about this is that it is bringing to the public awareness how controlling our propaganda machine is.

Kick both parties out of office, people. Declare war (democratically) on corporate politicians. We dont have much time left, as a nation. This isnt something to put off, do it this November. Pick a third party you like, and vote for it, and encourage everyone you know to do the same. Going back and forth between two corporate parties isnt working.

It just absolutely breaks my heart to see all the suffering in the name of profit. Human and animal. When are we going to really act to change this?

Excellent thread OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
s+f
I hadn't seen the pictures of all the fish.
Thanks for the find, although it is beyond words,
how sickening this is.

Love and light all

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I looked! I looked! So you see the `faces of death` once again. What of the microscopic level? I don't see any photos of those.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

As horrible as those photos were, the real human impact has yet to be felt.
Soon it will be impossible for the msm to keep the lid on the environmental, health and economic devastation. It's just a matter of time.

God help us!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

AMEN, TO THAT. NEED I SAY MORE. We are being poisoned. Our ocean is being poisoned. People closetst to this are being gassed. I'm sure sonjay gupta would agree that this will only lead to a hightened rates of cancers. The ocean will die and along with it YOU YOURSELF will become extrinct.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If the dolphins were classified as sentient beings would anyone be held responsible and charged with murder. Your government is guilty of collusion whether it is intentional or not. I see less and less attention being paid to any of this. I am including the military buildups around the world. A lot of people have now given up and are living their daily lives in denial thinking to themselves that their leaders and officials can be trusted and know what's best for everyone. The attitude is let's wait it out and everything will be O.K. I don't think it will and if there is a God I hope you are all right with him.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
HA ONCE AGAIN HAVE I DENIED IGNORANCE AND LOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SEE THIS PEOPLE THIS IS THE FACE OF GREATNESS!!

I AM NOT A SLAVE!

(End corny joke)

Anyway the government making it illegal.

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard!(ok not really)

But really how are we supposed to show how bad this oil spill is without pictures.

OH MY GOSH!

WE AREN'T Supposed to!!!

HA ONCE AGAIN HAVE I DENIED IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This is so overwhelming. I never thought I would live to see such devestation and all because of corporate greed. This did not have to happen! I am so saddened and frustrated and angry.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I looked!

I am so saddened to see these pics, these wonderful creatures are literally smothering. I dont want to go into the painful details, but
I will say that BP is a convicted serial environmental criminal.

And all who are complicit, may the darkness engulf you as the oil you unleashed on these has!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by michial

AT THIS POINT, who cares is responsible right now , we can sort that our later. WE NEED THIS STOPPED NOW. The hole is only getting bigger with all that pressure , sand and crap comming thru that hole i'm sure one near day in the very close future i'm sure all the pipes will be on the bottome of the ocean floor and an increasting hole getting bigger and bigger by the day. BRITISH PETROLEUM , KILLED THE WORLD.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have been searching for more up-to-date data to add to this posting and unfortunately stumbled upon this Operation DEEP SLEEP End Of Everything 711 idea.

I am adding this post to a prevent this scare tactic from distracting any on ATS.

I started this POST because I am all about free-speech & our 1st amendment especially when it comes to information regarding the welfare of our friends/family/neighbors and totally disapprove of the media blackout regardless if it is coming from BP or our elect.

HOWEVER...this kind of scare tactics without ANY facts is just plan wrong.

I put myself into a serious quagmire (and I do not mean Glen) when it comes to this kind of reckless disregard. This, in my belief, is more akin to someone who disregards the sacrifices thousands of people have made for the right of free-speech for their own self serving causes regardless of the consequences(i.e. compensating for something...).

If the Gulf blows up by man's hand and I still have access to a functioning computer, by 5am Monday morning July 12th 2010 - I will issue the most sincere and honest apology I have ever offered, hand over the keys to my cherished automobile and offer myself and everything I own and am to the loyal service of the person who made this prophecy.

Now, that my offer of being wrong is on the table, what can I expect from this person if they are wrong. Besides, of course, lame-a** excuses?

ENOUGH:People Like You Are Just As SICK If Not More So Than Those Who Have Created This Nightmare.

If You Have A Need To Know What This DEEP SLEEP Is All About, Click This LINK: Operation DEEP SLEEP Explained BUT ZERO EVIDENCE BACKING THIS LIE

edited: to remove All Caps sentence - didn't mean to vociferate at y'all.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by EyeHeartBigfoot]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join