It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Child Molester Receives $4M In Lawsuit

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
Its that 4.65 million is just far too much. Probably even for people who haven’t committed any crime.

Who's to say though? In the article it says he now has brain damage. To what extent was not revealed. It might cost 4.65 million, just to keep him alive.

As silo13 pointed out though, how much money will this guy ever see if the money ends up going to the victim? Would that amount be to much for the child that suffered at his hands? It would still be paid by tax payers.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
So what's the lesson here inmates? If you beat them and they live they get rewarded. Of course if they had only tried a little harder...well I think you can figure it out.

That's an awful lot of money for his caretakers to receive. He's not able to make any decisions for himself now. Probably not having a will, I'm sure he will have an "accident" (fall in shower, etc.) and his relatives come out rich!

Only in America.

Orange county huh? So was it a Latino jury that doesn't care to comment? Hmmmm.....that's a toughie

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
WOW...

I hope that the Sh*t Stain on the bottom of my boot is awarded that much in punative damages from these complete idiots when it is forced to touch his caved in skull!

What in the HELL is wrong with people?... If he'd had touched my daughter, lmao... woooooooooooooohooooooooooooo, man, I'd get MYSELF locked up, just to FEEL him die...

This is a pretty nasty, right to the point comment, isn't it? Has alot of shock value and such...

This comment is NOTHING... for the ABSOLUTE CONTEMPT I FEEL for that maggot, and the Sphinkters who awarded it my hard earned tax dollars.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anubis9311

Indeed. Like I said, I spoke too soon. Innocent until proven guilty. Can't tell you how many times what you described has happened to people I know and in the news. Sadly a true fact.

oh, btw, dibs on first row too.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
good now the child's parents should sue him for
the rape

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Exactly at least now he has some assets that the parents of the child can go to court to take.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Yet another crime that never had to happen had our laws been enforced against illegal immigrants. Here we have one more child who may be affected for the rest of her life because the people who are in power failed to protect her as they should have.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Liberal1984

Don't worry pretty much every country in the world is already laughing at the US legal system for a long time now. Some highlights were of course the OJ Simpson case en seeing Clinton blushing his lies away.

Juries are really the worst thing you can have in a court of law. Just ask the hundreds of innocent black men that went to death row in the past..... oops you can't cause you murdered them.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Aren't there websites that exist to post personal information for a guy like this? I know it is illegal, but I believe in justice.

The day this guy gets his money, I think some folks should show up to "help" him do the right thing with the money. They should "help" him pay restitution to the family of that girl, they should "help" him donate a large portion of that money to some charity for abused children, and they should use what is left to "help" him back across the border and get him checked into a nice free Mexican ER, where feeding tubes and oxygen will be supplied at no cost to US taxpayers.

I don't want to key on the idea that he is an illegal alien. That makes no difference to me. I want to focus on what would happen to a person like this if that little girl were mine!! The inmates had it right. The inmates did the right thing. The fact that he is out of jail and getting free money would be a very bad thing for this guy. Hopefully that little girl has some people like me in her life, because if she does, then this guy will be begging and climbing the walls to get back into the safety of a jail!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeedBump

This is again, another example, of the social liberalism that has infected this state. Rewarding an illegal Chi-Mo!
Kalifornia is one of the most *snip*ed up states in the world! From murdering cops, murdering movie and TV stars, on-the-take politians, to murdering murders. Kalifornia, is a full of *snip* plugged up public toilet of a state, that needs to be flushed into the cold depths of the Pacific.
Alll though Edwards AFB will always be home, I'm so glad that I transferred out of that cesspool.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Too bad this human turd didnt die the torturous painful death he deserves.

Hopefully his location is known and someone decides to solve the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join