It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Guys who have Passive-Aggressive Mates - Beware

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi guys,

Just thought I would share this tidbit with you. Lol, I can't help but laugh at this, sorry, this IS awful, but
you guys who have the passive-aggressive type mates need to be aware of some of their sneaky things, so as to not piss them off ! Or better yet, get away from them ...oRR behave and straighten up if you know you are doing wrongly and love them!

Let me tell you about three PA 's sneaky actions that I am "in the know" about, so you will know what can happen and be aware. There are numerous other tricks they may have though, to 'get back at you', I can imagine. .. But anywhoo..

.Be aware.... especially if you are not a chemist. lol..
Starting off:
One gal was PO'd at her guy and secretly :

Smell of your hairspray, or take it to an analyst ...
Check for PEE!!
Ole gal will still giggle about thisa nd the guy never knew.

Another: Your Macarroni and Cheese

Check for Milk of Magnesia!
Kept her husband in the bathroom ..", ", " "...

And thirdly, (the only three I am aware of...but again, am sure there are MANY more)
Check out your bath towels...Have them analyzed or at least watch for smears .....
omg..I couldn't believe they did those things.
- - -Just HAD to share
Good luck, guys! Be alert. Some actions CAN cause a domino effect whether you realize this or not.

S-Lou

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lol...I find the silent treatment usually works best. When you don't say anything at all they start getting reeaaaal worried. Learned it from my Mom, she's a pro at that stuff, can make you feel 2 inches tall in 1.4 seconds flat. She's also an expert at "the look"

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Revisiting some of my old threads...

Thought I'd bring this to your attention, guys... just in CasE you have a passive aggressive personality for a mate. You need to be aware of this type stuff. I kid you not.......

Just watch how you step. And if ya really love em, make sure ya walk that line now .... Don't screw it up.

Ain't this a doozy of a thread ? lolol
I really wanted you guys to see this : And these are some 'mad' ladies!.. The poor unwitting victims .... *shakes head*..

Sorry you guys...

Watch out and heads up ! Bros.
Have you smiled today?

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Milk of Magnesia!!! OMG that brings back some baaaaaaaaad childhood memories.
My mother was obsessed with that stuff, along with syrup of figs.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

lol sorry to bring back those baaad memories... guess that's better than castor oil though. Be ye thankful lol

Just hope you don't have a passive aggressive mate ... but if you have to go to the bathroom alot after an argument... for a whole day... You just may be a victim.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Two words: Mental illness

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012srb

That could very well be true lol...
And they call it 'getting even''. It iss sick , I could never do that to anybody.

top topics

join