It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Translation into Reptilian language

page: 2
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by masonicon
 


Not on the web but yes.

I have the device you are looking for. I just have to warn you, it is extremely expensive due to the high security nature of the software it uses. I can show you how to make your own and get the OS yourself.

You give me the reptile recording you have and I will help you out.


Because that my friend is the opening to a very funny EVE video I once saw on youtube i think it was .

It was regarding a trade of a similar item of mystical power




posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


The OP doesn't seem to be biting..... perhaps you could get the ghost of Billy Mays to promote it for you.


Mannnnnnnnn do you know what to say!


Lets review the features shall we:

-It can translate a language no one has ever heard.

and most likely does not really exist, don't forget that.

-Makes Lattes
-Comes in 6 stylish paint jobs.

What else can it do Mr. Gunderson? Can he buy it at the low low price of $19.95? After you do your in person demonstration.


$19.95 in 437 easy bi-weekly installments!

It has some other features but until the whole audience goes ooh and ahh a few times, I cannot cute to a fake commercial on my commercial about it and come back and lower the price and introduce the rest.

I guess the OP just really is not interested in salvaging the last remnants of what once was earth. I was hoping someone would step up and use this for good. I am a coward. At this rate...the reptiles will have us completely under control in just another few hundred thousand years. It is getting faster now.

Back after this!



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
learn sumerian



www.ping.de...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
reply to post by masonicon
 


Not on the web but yes.

I have the device you are looking for. I just have to warn you, it is extremely expensive due to the high security nature of the software it uses. I can show you how to make your own and get the OS yourself.

You give me the reptile recording you have and I will help you out.


Because that my friend is the opening to a very funny EVE video I once saw on youtube i think it was .

It was regarding a trade of a similar item of mystical power


Ha, they are looking for a reptile recording in the scene or is it that crappy sales pitch? Either way, I guess good advertising minds think alike.

I don't play computer games man. I am awake. I am busy dealing with the real multi-dimensional matrix that has you all so fooled. I am trying to do what I can with what I have to provide the tools to fight the scaly tyranny coming your way and you talk about games? GAMES?! I did really enjoy splinter cell conviction though...but other than that! REALITY IS REAL, MAN! But it is not. Yeah, groove on that for a minute.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


Wow! That's a low price!



We better watch out for those rascally reptilians, once they figure out how to conquer the eskimos we're all screwed!



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953
 


Two words.

Global Warming.

It all comes together.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

$19.95 in 437 easy bi-weekly installments!


Wait is that every 2 weeks, or twice a week?

Sometimes the fine print can be ambiguous.

Cause twice a week is a rip off, every 2 weeks is not bad. P & H?



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


The whole conspiracy is so obvious now. How could I have been so blind? CFCs, fossil fuels, all reptilian conspiracies.... how devious that they would use their own ancestors remains to heat up the planet. Now that Alaska, Iceland, Greenland, Siberia, and The United Federation of Penguins will soon be in reach, what can stop them?

I hear those penguins have world domination plans of their own, but I think we can trust them, at least they don't hide out underground, or use video decompression artifacts to show their unbridled power.

Kneel before Zodd, and your penguin masters!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Osiris1953]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater
 


I agree, this is important. Twice a week, just a bit too pricey.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by Faiol
its a joke right? I cant know for sure since this is ATS

if you have a software that translates to $%& weird language, just post the source code here, no problem ... so the community can help with your "issues"


Are you crizazy? Should that have more z's in it?

That stuff is worth more than you know. I cannot just go posting it in public. I own it. I am keeping it till I make some big bucks.

Tell you what though, I will make you the same deal that I am offering the OP.

Show me the reptillian you want to comunicate with or give me the recording you want translated and we got a deal.



it is still difficult to translate texts even TODAY with the softwares from the giants, now, you say you can translate TEXTS from an ancient language that NO ONE knows about and ALIEN species that NO ONE knows and that YOU did this software

I dont know why I am here, really... if people pay u for that stuff, they deserve what they get ...




[edit on 11/7/10 by Faiol]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


Umm, what does the OP want the software for?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by darkbake]



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater
Wait is that every 2 weeks, or twice a week?





Sometimes the fine print can be ambiguous.


Yes, yes it can.


Cause twice a week is a rip off, every 2 weeks is not bad. P & H?


Thank you for knowing exactly why I chose "bi-weekly." Shipping varies, I am willing to use UPS, FEDEX, donkey, take a brisk walk myself with it, piece by piece via 2,453,201 carrier pigeons. We will work out the payment plan after your first late charge.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


The whole conspiracy is so obvious now. How could I have been so blind? CFCs, fossil fuels, all reptilian conspiracies.... how devious that they would use their own ancestors remains to heat up the planet. Now that Alaska, Iceland, Greenland, Siberia, and The United Federation of Penguins will soon be in reach, what can stop them?


And a reptillian overlord from inside the earth all hopped up on all you can eat Penguin buffets is NOT a desirable thing. Ah, look who I am telling.


I hear those penguins have world domination plans of their own, but I think we can trust them, at least they don't hide out underground, or use video decompression artifacts to show their unbridled power.

Kneel before Zodd, and your penguin masters!

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Osiris1953]


You are probably on to something. I have seen youtube videos of penguins where their true form is revealed at times, much like the reptiles. When penguins let down their guard you can clearly see that their true form is more blocky, pixelated looking with low color depth; especially when lots of them are moving a lot at once.

You know what is going on.



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
it is still difficult to translate texts even TODAY with the softwares from the giants, now, you say you can translate TEXTS from an ancient language that NO ONE knows about and ALIEN species that NO ONE knows and that YOU did this software

I dont know why I am here, really...


I came here to follow along. I have a feeling you will feel less frustration if you do the same.


if people pay u for that stuff, they deserve what they get ...


They sure do!



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by K J Gunderson
 


Umm, what does the OP want the software for?

[edit on 11-7-2010 by darkbake]


Apparently to translate something from English to reptillian.

Why are you asking me and not the OP?



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953
 



It also makes lattes does it not?


your'e not saying you have poured hot steaming milk over another highly advanced reptillian translator again???

thats the third this week!



posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
reply to post by Osiris1953
 



It also makes lattes does it not?


your'e not saying you have poured hot steaming milk over another highly advanced reptillian translator again???

thats the third this week!


Well, that certainly changes things. If this fellow has already had his chances and cannot care for the equipment properly then I have to refuse sale or trade.

Shame to. No one was ever pouring milk on them before the added latte maker and it happens all the time now. I am just not sure how to fix that.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson
Show me the reptillian you want to comunicate with or give me the recording you want translated and we got a deal.

Those Reptilian that I want to Communicate with are no other than Reptoids, Anunnaki, and Draconians

[edit on 31/7/2010 by masonicon]



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I'll be right back OP. "Google translate takes a cool minute."
これは、ウェブ上では何が可能爬虫類の言語に翻訳することができますか? (言語では、爬虫類アヌンナキによって私を信じて使用すると、彼らは非常に現実的)です
Looks like the reptilians speak Japanese.


Haha! I could read the first few in Japanese. It says: `Kore wa, reptoid` [...] `desu`.

Hai! So desu ne... whatever.

Oh, and our human tongues could never talk in Reptilian language.

[edit on 2010-8-01 by pikypiky]



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1   >>

log in

join