It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translation into Reptilian language

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It's possible that anything on the web can be translated into reptilian language? (language that used by Reptilian Anunnaki and trust me, they are very real)

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Not on the web but yes.

I have the device you are looking for. I just have to warn you, it is extremely expensive due to the high security nature of the software it uses. I can show you how to make your own and get the OS yourself.

You give me the reptile recording you have and I will help you out.

link   
I'll be right back OP. "Google translate takes a cool minute."
これは、ウェブ上では何が可能爬虫類の言語に翻訳することができますか? (言語では、爬虫類アヌンナキによって私を信じて使用すると、彼らは非常に現実的)です
Looks like the reptilians speak Japanese.

link   

um.. im not sure what your post is about. are you implying that the "reptilians" are using propaganda to get to people on the net? maybe if you give a little more info and maybe an example or two.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And.... why should we trust you that they are real? There is more evidence of jackalopes being real. So again I ask, why should we trust you?

And to answer your question, no there probably isn't anything that can translate something into reptilian for you.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
And.... why should we trust you that they are real? There is more evidence of jackalopes being real. So again I ask, why should we trust you?

Everyone knows jackelopes are real. The reptiles breed them as a delicacy. They are just not native to earth as they were brought here from far away by the ultra terrestrials. Everyone knows this.

And to answer your question, no there probably isn't anything that can translate something into reptilian for you.

Oh, yes. I miss-read that. I can help the OP send a message as well. He just has to show me the lizard he wants to talk to and it is a done deal.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

I've been starring and flagging your Saturday/Sunday threads for a long time. They are always worth looking forward to.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Not on the web but yes.

I have the device you are looking for. I just have to warn you, it is extremely expensive due to the high security nature of the software it uses. I can show you how to make your own and get the OS yourself.

You give me the reptile recording you have and I will help you out.

its a joke right? I cant know for sure since this is ATS

if you have a software that translates to $%& weird language, just post the source code here, no problem ... so the community can help with your "issues"

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

He is either Australian or British though and I think that might cause problems. Just think how many English words we all do NOT share and then he is gonna translate into reptillian? That just sounds a little dangerous as the slightest mistake could cause world doom. These people are masters of everything, that is why it is taking them several hundred thousand years to take us over. You do not want to mess with them. On the other hand, he is a professional PR lizard so that is a big plus? Now I am torn and either way, your idea stops the OP from trading with me for my software and device so shhh.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
its a joke right? I cant know for sure since this is ATS

if you have a software that translates to $%& weird language, just post the source code here, no problem ... so the community can help with your "issues"

Are you crizazy? Should that have more z's in it?

That stuff is worth more than you know. I cannot just go posting it in public. I own it. I am keeping it till I make some big bucks.

Tell you what though, I will make you the same deal that I am offering the OP.

Show me the reptillian you want to comunicate with or give me the recording you want translated and we got a deal.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Well I wouldn't want to upset your plans.

Hey OP! His device is great, with it I was able to have a long, drawn out philosophical conversation with an iguana. It also makes lattes does it not?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Well I wouldn't want to upset your plans.

Because as a truly awake person, you understand the scope of what we really face. I wish all sheep were so wise. Maybe it is because we both have had jackelope?

Hey OP! His device is great, with it I was able to have a long, drawn out philosophical conversation with an iguana. It also makes lattes does it not?

Yeah yeah.

And comes in one of 6 custom paint jobs!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
WoW translating something that has no previous codex or is not even remotely likely to exist. Good Job OP!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamBoon
WoW translating something that has no previous codex or is not even remotely likely to exist. Good Job OP!

Um helloooooo?

Can't you read?

Originally posted by masonicon
trust me, they are very real)

If that ain't proof...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   

The OP doesn't seem to be biting..... perhaps you could get the ghost of Billy Mays to promote it for you.

Lets review the features shall we:

-It can translate a language no one has ever heard.
-Makes Lattes
-Comes in 6 stylish paint jobs.

What else can it do Mr. Gunderson? Can he buy it at the low low price of $19.95? After you do your in person demonstration.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join