It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 3-D crop circle, July 10, 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
reply to post by gambon

I noticed you are in vancouver, I would find it a lot harder to imagine how one could be made in a snow field , in the same way,, eg a snow circle...

Why do people think we live in Igloos?

Our climate is the same as Seattle's.
I've got my shirt off here in North Vancouver

Sorry for being off topic but wow, snow fields in Vancouver BC

It was 32 celsius here yesterday. I think it would easier to make crop formations in the ocean than in the snow right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Yep 32 in england as well, but it is the summer is it not in this hemisphere ,
It would explain why the winter games were awfull though..lol

Do a google image search of " winter vancouver" ....thousands of snow pics there ....

[edit on 10-7-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Neo__

Once again....EVERY "crop circle" is in a field that has furrows already made, for easy access in/out by the HUMANS who tromp in to make these things!!!

Why do people notice this obviousness??

Obvious things are obvious. Why don't they notice this obviousness (maybe you meant)?

I always wondered why aliens would need to push crops down in narrow rows, leaving semi-randomized internal patterns, instead of using a giant stamping device (like some big forcefield press) in order to have a perfectly smooth interior.

I saw a Pringles television commercial recently where they made a Pringles logo crop circle. Guess it proves Pringles is secretly run by E.T. They even showed them on camera making it and believe it or not, they looked rather human which shows that humans, biologically speaking, originate off-world.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57946bdf4819.jpg[/atsimg]

Obvious hoax! You can see the parallel 'plank' marks all around the design!

IRM

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Not only that:

Obvious hoax! You can see the parallel 'plank' marks all around the design!

Could the "believers' please explain WHY the original furrow paths were NOT erased by the "aliens"?

I mean, they are OBVIOUS within the design. Still there. WHY couldn't this "incredible technology" employed by the "aliens" erase those pre-existing signs of the furrows??

BECAUSE it wasn't done by "aliens"!!!

A bit of rationality check is in order, here.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Confirmation bias makes people blind weedwhacker! What can i say?

IRM

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

But gambon!! We DO see snow circles...

www.colinandrews.net...

Just to let ya' know, I have NO opinion on the matter, but to say snow circles aren't seen, well, just had to correct THAT misconception

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oh... just ignore the trolls and their silly questions! Some are priceless, like "why didn't they erase the lines?" Are you serious?

Oh my. Armchair debunkers are really making fools of themselves with some of their same ol, same ol - prove it, snow circles, why only in UK crap.

I find it better to just not respond to them at all.

Lets see some interesting info: Here is some new stuff.

Double bent nodes

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aba9ef85f7d2.jpg[/atsimg]
Source

Missing Grain Filaments

2010 Crop Circle Tally

UK - 21
Italy - 19
Germany - 7
Netherlands - 2
Argintina - 1
Belgium - 2
Croatia - 1
Rusia - 1

The "evidence" debate with photos and videos and be viewed on this thread, I suggest you read that before coming here with the same tired questions:

Crop Circles With Evidence Thread

S & F for you OP.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Wheat represents life and whoever makes these circles obviously respects that, hence the stalks being left unbroken.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

The cause of bended nodes are ambiguous at best... besides, those pictures aren't even from this particular crop 'circle' which essentially renders your rebuttal null and void.

Finally, because we disagree with the ASSUMPTION that the circle was made by aliens, it does not make us trolls. All that tells me is that you have little to NO evidence to counter my claim.

IRM

[edit on 10/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Snow circles DO exist and that is ALL I was trying to say....besides, I feel Colin Andrews has some GREAT information on ALL circles...interesting reading put out by him...although I do admit I sit on the fence with this topic, I have done some reading on it, and did not want snow circles to be stated that they don't exist when in fact, they do...whether alien, man-made or what not...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Also for those that may have missed my other thread. Here are some excellent videos of "walking through" the crop circles so you can see the "lay" of the crops.

Any frankly, anyone can see they are NOT "plank marks". Scroll down to the Stonehenge videos to start with.

Crop Circle Reporter

A new website created by Michael Glickman and Gary King is dedicated to bring us all closer to the crop circles than we've ever been before.

Join them as they walk through the crop circles filming and documenting the incredible anomolies that the crop circles present:

Large formation over undulating (rolling) hill and fields.
    Unnaturally bent stems.
    Swirlled and weaved patterns in the crop lays.
    Various heights of crop lays.
    Astounding geometric patterns and more.

For crop circle lovers this will be the site to follow. They have video walk throughs of several of this years CCs.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

The idea that they all made by hoaxers is very much in question. Creating 3-D formations of such perfection like these has got to be a lot harder than it looks.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Neo__]

Hi Neo. Who or what do you believe creates these crop circles?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington

Any frankly, anyone can see they are NOT "plank marks".

What are they then? Give me your rationale!

They certainly look like plank marks to me so your patently wrong with the 'anyone can see' remark!

IRM

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
First, I am not going to debate with you.

Second, you haven't read the other thread that contains all my opinions.

Third, you are patently wrong to assume we all think they are made by aliens.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

It amazes me how you see the world, you belive the circles were made by a couple idiot's with a plank in the middle of the night! o i forgot youe the cat that still thinks the official view of 9-11 is right an on the mark, well i suppose that answers my inquiry

[edit on 10-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
First, I am not going to debate with you.

Of course you wont! You can't!

The truth is that you can't supply a valid rationale for what the lines are .. other than being evenly spaced, parallel plank lines made my humans. Pretending to be above debate with me is very telling on your behalf!

Thanks for playing!

[FAIL]

IRM

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Still haven't read the other thread I see...

Not going to repeat myself, again & again.

Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
A few people in this thread say that crop circles appear during the night and in a matter of minutes. I was just wondering how they could know that? Do farmers regularly keep watch over random patches of field during the night? Do the circles appear while they step away to get a drink or go to the bathroom? I'm just curious on how people are coming up with this timeframe.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
While `furrowing` my mind's eyebrows, I was thinking about the four armed Swatikas turning clockwise and counterclockwise inside a hexagram.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join