It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 3-D crop circle, July 10, 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have thought about these crop designs for years, bought and read a few books, and watched all the dvds possible from Netflix. At first they started to change my thought patterns and dreams at night. It was disturbing after seeing the image of the alien holding the cd disc. That pretty much spells it all out doesn't it? Now, I feel the designs are so alien no one understands them. If you read the comments and articles on the Crop Circle Connector you will see everyone has a vastly far out, and completely different interpretation. Those Russian women want everyone to be afraid and buy their books. One consciousness, what is that?
If there are aliens, and alot of these signs seem like God messages, why don't they drop pamplets down to earth as a dictionary? USA did this in Iraq, didn't they? I don't see any climatic conclusion comming from these designs. Everyone is getting tired of feeling frustrated and stumped by the messages.
The only message I see is "Hi there! We are watching you, and we are here. We want your attention on a annnual weekly basis during the summer. Please don't be freaked out and accept our presence."
Humans are capable of making designs but what would be the point? And who wants to exert all that effort? Who is getting a pay off? The tourism industry? The governments get tax dollars? If they truely are paranormal than we need to really figure out why these messages are appearing and what the purpose is.
The big question is why are there never any crop messages in the USA? We have more farm land than anywhere, and there are lots of Indian mounds here, and early prehistoric settlement sites. There is even a Pyramid next to St. Louis, MO. So, are the aliens biased? Or are they afraid of the truth being revealed by our science and military? Are they afraid of being shot down by the military?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Have we ever seen half made, bad, abandoned crop circles ?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
1.) Why is it not a county wide?

2.) Why is it not harvest-able afterward?

3.) If these mystical, magical beings were so inclined to try to communicate in the first place, why destroy crops, and why not make it obvious that no human could do it (see questions 1 and 2)?

4.) I don't care about furrows in the slightest, as farmers and workers walk through crops where there aren't any all the time, and don't harm the crops at all.

Take a look at my history here, and you'll see it's completely ridiculous to call some of us trolls. I genuinely want answers!

It's far too obvious that this is so close to human ability as to dismiss the argument altogether. In other words, if they were alien (or magic), why not 5 counties wide in one night and harvest-able afterward? Now THAT, no one could argue with. Why perpetuate arguing at all? Higher beings?

The merits of these crop circles matter NOT, until these simple questions can be answered, IMHO. I don't see why people think radiation, heat and design are outside the realm of human possibility.

And for God's sake, why would they be interested in communicating AT ALL, but at the same time, not do a damn thing about the atrocities that humans are doing this very minute? Prime Directive??? REALLY???

If aliens exist, and are around us this minute, I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR THEM AT ALL! PERIOD! Do we REALLY think they're ALL Kevin Carters? And if we do, why haven't they killed themselves because of the depression of taking our starving pictures as they pass us by on our way to the U.N. bread-mobile?

If they could do something that would restore my hope and faith in MAN, then maybe I'd start to believe they're higher beings.

Until then, I've DEFINITELY had enough of this for two lifetimes :/

RIDICULOUS as well as disheartening!

Anyway, S&F cause it's purty, and I love purty...cause it's purty...Cheers!

EDIT: Spelling and structure.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by lagnar]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lagnar

Very well said. I wish I could give you ten stars instead of just the one.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There are some amazing crop circles this year. I like this latest one very much.

My opinion is that most are man-made, especially complex ones. However, a man-made crop-circle is not necessarily a hoax. There is a bit of a grey-area there. I think that synchronicity and other psychic abilities are involved. The artists making the circles probably don't even realize it.

Well some might since so many circlemakers report paranormal experiences when out making circles. The act of circle making is probably akin to nature magic. But anything they say must be taken with a grain of salt.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lagnar
1.) Why is it not a county wide?

2.) Why is it not harvest-able afterward?

3.) If these mystical, magical beings were so inclined to try to communicate in the first place, why destroy crops, and why not make it obvious that no human could do it (see questions 1 and 2)?

4.) I don't care about furrows in the slightest, as farmers and workers walk through crops where there aren't any all the time, and don't harm the crops at all.

1. They are countywide, countrywide (and worldwide) (Yes USA & Canda too - just not as often)

2. It is harvestable afterword - that is the beauty of it. The crops are not ruined and spring back in a few weeks.

3. See #2

4. Yes, walking on the crops will break them and ruin them. That is why man made cc's are obvious. The stems are broken and then unharvestable.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
A few people in this thread say that crop circles appear during the night and in a matter of minutes. I was just wondering how they could know that? Do farmers regularly keep watch over random patches of field during the night? Do the circles appear while they step away to get a drink or go to the bathroom? I'm just curious on how people are coming up with this timeframe.

I think that since the crop circles are such in big thing in lower England that if people were driving by or flying over a crop circle in the making then it would be big news. At this time of year there must be planes flying all over the country side. It would difficult news to cover up.

And farmers obviously don't watch over their fields during the night but watering and other maintenance during the day would be a good reason to be around their fields. The large and complex formations, if created by people, couldn't be created in the time it takes to "get a drink".

There was that crop circle in close to Stonehenge that cropped up, excuse the pun, during the day. A pilot claims that he flew over the area in the morning and came back later that day and it was there. None of the tourists at Stonehenge reported seeing anyone in the field.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

I think that since the crop circles are such in big thing in lower England that if people were driving by or flying over a crop circle in the making then it would be big news. At this time of year there must be planes flying all over the country side. It would difficult news to cover up.

And farmers obviously don't watch over their fields during the night but watering and other maintenance during the day would be a good reason to be around their fields. The large and complex formations, if created by people, couldn't be created in the time it takes to "get a drink".

There was that crop circle in close to Stonehenge that cropped up, excuse the pun, during the day. A pilot claims that he flew over the area in the morning and came back later that day and it was there. None of the tourists at Stonehenge reported seeing anyone in the field.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Neo__]

If people were making crop circles at night, would an airplane pilot or passenger be able to see them? However high the plane is flying combined with the fact that it's dark, it seems like it'd be hard to tell.

Of course farm workers would be out in the fields during the day, what I was asking was how do people know that alien made crop circles appear so fast if nobody's around to see them? The "getting a drink" part referred to non-human made circles.

As for the Stonehenge circles, how much later did the pilot fly back over the area? I don't know how long it takes a group to make crop circles, but depending on the design it could probably be done relatively quickly. And if the field was close enough to Stonehenge that tourists could report not seeing anyone there, shouldn't somebody have seen what did make the circles?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

As for the Stonehenge circles, how much later did the pilot fly back over the area? I don't know how long it takes a group to make crop circles, but depending on the design it could probably be done relatively quickly. And if the field was close enough to Stonehenge that tourists could report not seeing anyone there, shouldn't somebody have seen what did make the circles?

It was the Julia Set crop formation in July, 1996, and the formation took about 45 minutes to appear near Stonehenge at about 6:00 pm

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d5ad12ecacc.jpg[/atsimg]

The formation was first spotted from an aircraft at 6:15 PM. The pilot crossed over
the field with a passenger (a medical doctor taking pictures) at 5:30 PM and both
reported that there was no formation in the field at that time. This is corroborated by
the security guards at Stonehenge who claimed the formation was not in the field
earlier in the day. The pilot landed his plane at the nearest airfield, the passenger
disembarked, and the pilot refueled for another flight. The pilot took off again and
crossed the field at 6:15 when he saw the Julia Set formation in the field. At about
the same time (6:30) his previous passenger drove past Stonehenge to see cars
pulled off the side of the busy road (Correction Note 01). These cars will prove
important to today’s new release.

The airspace around Stonehenge is secure airspace due to the proximity of the top
secret air base of Boscombe Down. This means that all flights are monitored and
reports are made. In my investigations of the claimed events I made inquiries with
security at Stonehenge, the flight tower at Boscombe down, and checked police logs
at Hampshire & Wiltshire Police control rooms. There was no evidence of anything
occurring in the field before the sighting at 6:15 PM. This is the first report of a
formation created in broad daylight in a busy area with no witnesses. Or were there?

Other anomalies of this sight showed up during field investigations. I spent several
days with a team of researchers examining all aspects of the formation; taking soil
and plant samples, dowsing, measuring magnetic flux patterns, and interviewing
people. We discovered that the design was energetically connected to Stonehenge
by magnetic flux lines (below). When I interviewed the Wiltshire Police I was told that
the police emergency lines received several 999 calls just before 6.00 PM reporting
a large number of vehicles pulled off the road causing a hazard.

What has recently been revealed is that the people in those cars may well have
seen the formation forming. According to researcher Lucy Pringle, a woman has
come forward to say that a taxi driver and passenger were with the parked vehicles
and the occupants could not believe what they witnessed. They stood for 20
minutes witnessing this large design form under a swirling cloud of mist. The full
story can be read on Lucy Pringles website at (below).

See link: Julia Set Story for full story.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by weedwhacker

just like it is blatantly obvious you know nothing about farming.

why comment the same general comment you've commented before? why not just abstain from saying anything at all if you've expressed your skepticism before?? it is kind of like atheists who go to every god thread to say god isn't real. what's the point? who are you trying to convince?

us or yourself?

thank you for your opinion.

=================

my opinion is
that crop circle is amazing, OP!
thanks.

i like those kinds of pictures whether on paper or on a field~

Why is it believers always want skeptics to just go quietly sit in a corner somewhere?
Get over it, there are people who don't believe what you believe, telling them to leave is ridiculous and petty, this is an open forum.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Of course farm workers would be out in the fields during the day, what I was asking was how do people know that alien made crop circles appear so fast if nobody's around to see them? The "getting a drink" part referred to non-human made circles.

Sorry, I misread your original quote.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Also for those that may have missed my other thread. Here are some excellent videos of "walking through" the crop circles so you can see the "lay" of the crops.

Any frankly, anyone can see they are NOT "plank marks". Scroll down to the Stonehenge videos to start with.

when they're perfect, they are perfect!
awesomely perfect.
and it is easy to tell from the air shots, too, when the sun is in the right relationship to the photographer - it makes the wheat have a bright sheen that not only highlights the pattern of the secondary pattern, of every crop circle, but makes the consistency of the repetitive patterns stand out.

if there are, say 9 circles of laid-down wheat, EACH and everyone of those circles is going to be absolutely identical in the pattern in which it's laid down.
no matter if the circles are different sizes or maybe they are octagons, etc...it doesn't matter - within each circle consistencies such as that are absolute and apply every time.
an easy one to look for is which way the swirls go, clockwise or counter-clockwise.

some examples:

i had one in mind that i wanted to find but i'll just post this and if i run across it, i'll post it then

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Why is it believers always want skeptics to just go quietly sit in a corner somewhere?

i don't care where you sit and i especially don't want you to be quiet.
but don't keep saying the same old things over and over.

that's not being skeptical - it is more like being attached to your opinion.

what i mean is, that when you have a skeptical question, you ask it, and if you get a logical and simple answer that you can apply Occam's razor to, then that question is really no longer a legitimate component of your skepticism.

it isn't going to erase your skepticism, but in relation to that point or detail, it should put it to rest, basically, unless something else comes up that makes more sense.

but to ignore that answer altogether as if it had no merit at all compared to your own ideas, is not skepticism.
i don't know what you'd call it other than what i already said, but it is just hiding behind a skeptical mask.

what makes the most sense and is the simplest answer about the furrows in the farm fields?

i know you've been told! why is that answer not sufficient?
it is the most logical and the simplest.

in response, i made a facetious remark on purpose to you, in an attempt to make you think. or maybe help others along the same lines.

Get over it, there are people who don't believe what you believe, telling them to leave is ridiculous and petty, this is an open forum.

no kidding.

but i don't go around telling others that what they believe is silly and beyond the possibility of credibility in my opinion...and keep telling them and telling them and telling them. i just don't read or participate in those threads.

why should i have to put up with it in threads that are of my interests, from others who declare scorn for that topic?

so if you heckle like that, don't expect NOT to be told something, but not because of differing beliefs or opinions but because such behavior is rude and unnecessary. i would not do it to you or anyone else and i don't think it's out of line to tell you about it....since you pursued it with your reply.

sorry if i offended you but if i did, it is just another reason to maybe further investigate your own personal skepticism for something else hiding underneath.

[edit on 7/10/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Thankyou Queenannie

as we argue between who's right and who's wrong, the beauty and amazing complexity of the Crop circles escapes us.

there is a real intelligent design to these and "who /what/ how- ever they are formed is less important to "why".

And then that even is probably not important either when you just accept that they just are...

and they just are beautiful and amazing, full of awe and they quickly show our own flaws from our pettiness in explanations.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

"intelligent design", huh??

Did not ANY one else ever own this toy, as a child??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7af9bdc74828.jpg[/atsimg]

Remember the "Spirograph" toy??

Here's just ONE example of the pictures that could be 'drawn' with this toy:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9362676b67b.gif[/atsimg]

NOW, imagine very intelligent HUMANS who utilize similar methods of mechanical principles, on a larger scale, to make these "crop circles"...

Critical Thinking, people...sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I follow a lot of the threads on this site, not happy about the sort of people who frequent the sites' many forums, but can see there is a level of intelligence here that would baffle a mule. The so called debunkers can rest assured that application for mentally retarded institutions are available in your area.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

awesome post!

you put a lot into words that is never said but very valid, imo.
just hard to understand, that is, the concept...but we have to start somewhere!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2theC

there is a real intelligent design to these and "who /what/ how- ever they are formed is less important to "why".

NO doubt!

you are so right about that and wise to point it out.

And then that even is probably not important either when you just accept that they just are...

and they just are beautiful and amazing, full of awe and they quickly show our own flaws from our pettiness in explanations.

again, no doubt!

and f the least they can do is captivate the mind for a moment or two to 'ooh' and 'ah' then that's enough as it is...

i like the fact that they remain, more or less, mysteries beyond our current collective understanding!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I wanted one of these as a child! But we couldn't afford one! Waahhh! But now we all see something better than on paper and it's crop circles - bigger, too!

And like the signature of `queenannie38`: `thoughts ARE things!!!!` In other words, someone or something has his/her/its thoughts manifested as crop circles.

[edit on 2010-7-11 by pikypiky]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I would like to know what type of magic did the Crop Circle Makers used at this formations where after years of being made, the ghost of the design still show up. Oh I know. Probably they all pi together at same time the night they made it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join