It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 3-D crop circle, July 10, 2010

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by cushycrux
This one appeard in switzerland two days ago. We have a max of one per year.

Interesting design. The Crop Circle Connector says the following of this formation:

Discovered by the farmer himself on July 8, 2010, this 120 m diameter measuring formation was investigated by Beni Sidler of the Swiss crop circle research organisation "KORES" (www.kornkreise.ch) soon after its discovery. Inside Sidler found all traces and signs for a mechanical man-made origin of this formation.

see www.cropcircleconnector.com...

he also gives no detail as to what "all traces" were?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
All crop circles are man made.

It's just that most of them are made by humanity from other planets.
Humanity exists throughout cosmos. Some more advanced and evolved than others.

Just a thought

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

some examples:

i had one in mind that i wanted to find but i'll just post this and if i run across it, i'll post it then

Ok now I don't think that all crop circles are man made, but in relation to image number one check out these dudes

www.circlemakers.org...

funnily enough they mention somewhere seeing some crazy sh*t whilst out making crop circles

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I don’t think these guys get the credit they deserve. People referring to them as anybody with a plank and a bit of string is a pure Insult. You wouldn’t say Di Vinci is an Idiot with a brush and some paper. They are amazing artists. The planning preparation and maths behind some these is amazing. The most amazing rural artwork the world has ever seen. The creators take no credit for it what so ever. No money, No fame, just do it for the pure love of art.
Or to send a message.

We never Question any other artists work. The creator of these never clamed they were Extra Terrestrial. The people who discovered and investigate them claim they are.

Nobody knows who makes these except the people who make them. Fair play to them whoever they are.

If it’s a message we should be trying to decode it not arguing about who made it.

If it’s a group of modest artists thank you very much for taking the time.

edit on 3-1-2011 by spungy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

how can it be blatently obvious when they have no way of telling what it looks like from the ground but seem to finish and have made a masterpiece even if they had a helicopter to observe what it looks like then it would take a long time to do and some one would notice and crop circles appear all over the world .

www.nextnature.net...
www.viewzone.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Are you suggesting that people make these which are much more complex . i'll admit people may be able to make a simple circle but not these
btw making crops circles is also ilegal so people would have to avoid being caught as it tresspassing and destruction of property or whatever so......

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
hey, do we have, like.... Footage of Human muggles making crop circles?

Since it's *SO OBVIOUS* that they are hoaxes and all...

You know... Proof would be nice.

-Edrick (Still thinks Crop Circles are part calibration tests for HAARP)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UKmonster

how can it be blatently obvious when they have no way of telling what it looks like from the ground but seem to finish and have made a masterpiece even if they had a helicopter to observe what it looks like then it would take a long time to do and some one would notice and crop circles appear all over the world .

www.nextnature.net...
www.viewzone.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...

Are you suggesting that people make these which are much more complex . i'll admit people may be able to make a simple circle but not these
btw making crops circles is also ilegal so people would have to avoid being caught as it tresspassing and destruction of property or whatever so......

your second one was indeed made by men...3 of them.

www.circlemakers.org...

Im not saying they all are but some are.
edit on 4-1-2011 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
and yes I was quite disappointed when I saw that!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
oppps double post

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Originally posted by UKmonster

www.nextnature.net...
www.viewzone.com...
2.bp.blogspot.com...

your second one was indeed made by men...3 of them.

www.circlemakers.org...

Im not saying they all are but some are.

doubledutch, are you suggesting that the circle makers took credit for the Milk Hill Crop circle of 2001?

I don't see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join