It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 3-D crop circle, July 10, 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
known about this for dayyys, i live next to the thing

Alpha, can you tell us from your perspective if there is any chance that the farmers are involved with this 20 year "hoax"? (I know they've been around for longer, but the last 20 years have shown the most complex formations)

Many farmers, it seems, get quite irate about having these things in their fields. Do you think it's at all possible that they are involved with the creation of these formations and are somehow capitalizing from them?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984
reply to post by Neo__

3D movies hit the big time and crop circles are suddenly more commonly 3D.

Bored farmers are a laugh huh.

This would be suspect if it were true. These are not, however, the first 3-D formations we've seen over the years.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo__

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
known about this for dayyys, i live next to the thing

Alpha, can you tell us from your perspective if there is any chance that the farmers are involved with this 20 year "hoax"? (I know they've been around for longer, but the last 20 years have shown the most complex formations)

Many farmers, it seems, get quite irate about having these things in their fields. Do you think it's at all possible that they are involved with the creation of these formations and are somehow capitalizing from them?

Most farmers actually either:
A) Get a bit of money from the circle makers for the trouble

or

B)Charge you a couple of quid to get in the field to see the circle

Plus

The crop can often spring back up after a week or so anyway. But yeah you are correct, farmers can loose a fair bit of cash in some cases.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by and14263]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I will tell you now... i live next to the thing.. and strange lights have been everywere in the sky recently, theres been others near by, with just as much detail and very good mathematical codes with in the signs.. take a look on the website at the comments to the ufo's and you will begin to see that they all mean a load more than just a cool looking pattern, im sorry but these circles all look done by the same "THING" and i realy cannot believe that it was a normal being because.. its bloody clever what these symbols represent.. and who ever done them should be up there with S.Hawking and Einstein... but i cant see hawking and anybody like einstien making crop cirlces for a living.. they would be more likely to get a real job.

Here are the circles code meanings.. from Wiltshire and Hampshire from Late June and early July.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

I have also just seen that some of you think farmers make these.......... HAHAHAHAH no.. i see them at the market.. and there all traditional in the sense that they hurt animals hardly have a brain cell to spare for outside knowledge and are still very old fashioned people who get very very moody about these cirlces. I will say the 3d part about it could be a give away to someone doing these because the first 3d cirlce was in 2006 in the uk.. since then many have been 3d in the uk.. and none anywere else.. so this E.T looks like hes stuck in england lol!

[edit on 07/11/2010 by AlphaANDOmega]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

reply to post by FutureThinker

What evidence do you have for that statement? Because looking at those and knowing how crop circles are made by guys with wooden bored and string i can see exactly how they can be done.

Can you see how to float half a dozen people over the field in the middle of the night without splitting or breaking any stalks or creating any footprints in the soil? Don't believe there are any like that? Well, try entering a newly reported one and you may get lucky.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

Erm, not much to say on this one really

Clicky clicky clicky

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by and14263

I will say the 3d part about it could be a give away to someone doing these because the first 3d cirlce was in 2006 in the uk.. since then many have been 3d in the uk.. and none anywere else.. so this E.T looks like hes stuck in england lol!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

The ETs don't travel too far either..

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What if the circles are just bored alien kids tagging? Some of the graffiti kids I know have seriously complex tag's.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by eightfold]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

3D movies hit the big time and crop circles are suddenly more commonly 3D.

Bored farmers are a laugh huh.

I may have replied earlier to this post in haste. In regards to who ever or what ever is creating these landscapes of art, it seems without doubt that these formations have very intellegent designers who know about us and what we're doing.

It could make sense that these 3-D formations are perhaps a distance response to our current wave of 3-D movies. Why not? Especially when you consider that Alice In Wonderland and Avatar are two important movies in our cuture.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Hey, Neo, I just wanted to thank you for posting the info about that Stonehenge crop circle. i still don't necessarily believe it, but it was nice of you to do anyway.

I have other kind of general questions about crop circles, some the unanswered ones from before, but I can try to find that out for myself. Instead I'll ask what makes this crop circle 3D? Wouldn't all crop circles have three dimensions?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Thanks for the videos. I love the complexity of crop circles. If I look at the current one as a 3D image, I am a little confused. If it is Xs or to me it looks more like even sided crosses, then the bottom two triangles should also be crosshatched. What do you see in the circle?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
These last feew keep making me think of snow flakes. I guess between that and other signs I will plan for a VERY bad winter...

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I was looking at you previous post and this one:
looks very similar to the new one. The difference in places that are crosshatched. What do you make of it?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by thomas_

Anyways... since you're so grounded and all knowing, please enlighten me on how those bended nodes -- that certainly can't be made with the use of plank -- are only found exactly where the crop was bent to form the designs?

No... You appear to be all knowing! You're suggesting to me that there's a non terrestrial cause. So.. given your claim is extraordinary, thus requiring extraordinary evidence, the onus is on you.

You tell me the method by which aliens bend the nodes! No guesses.. tell me exactly how! If you don't know how they do it, then you can't claim they do.

You must:

A) Understand the entire process (biological or otherwise).
B) Know how only aliens can be connected to the process.
C) Explain why it cannot be a natural process.
D) Explain why it cannot be achieved by humans.
E) Prove the deformity has only ever been witnessed in crop circles.

Can you satisfy this criteria?

IRM

nobody is explicitly saying "aliens did this", and if they are, you're right, they can't outright prove that. we attribute this to "aliens" or unknown phenomena because we can't explain everything that's going on.

first of all, how does making a crop circle on your own land, or someone else's land benefit you?

a) if it's your land, you get about one day's worth of local media, and then probably a helicopter shot of the image. if you're lucky, and agree to it, people will come out and investigate the field

b) if you're just some guys with planks destroying other people's crops, how do you benefit from making a crop circle?

moving on from the wood plank explanation, which simply never, ever adds up. there have been cases of people sitting on their porches at night, seeing orbs over their fields briefly, and the next morning after going to tend their field, notice what happened. not like you could see the image from the ground anyway.

i implore anyone to replicate this geometric pattern perfectly with wood planks, bending perfectly at the nodes as always, instilling an arbitrary amount of low radiation that interferes with electronics, and only do it in a single night, without any flashlights, and without getting caught. you can train for it as long as you like--you will not accomplish it.

also, extraordinary claims do not require extraordinary explanations.

and why is a skeptic asking the believer to provide this evidence? i think that it should be on your shoulders, and wouldn't you much rather provide that anyway to prove all this wrong?

please, enlighten us how men with wooden planks in the dark of a single night:
You must:
A) Understand the entire process the crops go through after plank exposure
B) Know how only aliens can not be connected to the process.
C) Explain why it cannot be a man made process
D) Explain how it can be achieved by humans stepping on wooden planks in the dark of a single night and not being caught, or seen practicing somewhere else before they attempt it
E) Prove the deformity has only ever been witnessed in crop circles.
F) How the planks create the odd sightings of light in the night sky days before, or on the night it occurs
G) How the planks instill a foreign field of radioactivity within the image
H) How being inside the image interferes with electronics
I) Why men with planks would want to do this or why they feel they should waste their time to benefit from doing it since the fame aroused by it is minimal at best, and highly scoffed at by the general public, of an image that would only be seen from the sky

if you don't know how they do it, you can't claim they do.

edit to add: the reality is, the characteristics of crop circles are too bizarre and phenomenal to just be explained away by men with planks stomping piss-poor circles in a field of crops. besides, they would come out and tell everyone later that it was them, they couldn't handle doing something like this and remaining anonymous, they'd go tell some news station it was them.
the mathematical intricacy and complexity and SIZE of these, and all the other bizarre characteristics are simply too much for people to recreate with planks of wood. i don't simply believe "aliens did it", because i don't know for sure that aliens exist. does that rule them out? does that rule any imaginary X factor out? because nothing makes sense and because the general explanation is out of this world, does that mean we should not investigate this subject? does it matter that the temporary explanation ruptures your precious ego? nope, i couldn't give two shjts what a belliever, or skeptic claims on an unresearched subject.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Well i live between them both and they're a 20 min drive apart, i find what they mean more outstanding than the actual look of them, it seems to me its trying to tell us something, the connection "apparently" is a spiritual message. Well.. if a human done this then its quite a good art piece, if an E.T then maybe we should listen, truth is tho.. im finding it hard what to think. whats your opinion?

I will say that they both look like they were done differently and by different people/things.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaulGoodman
reply to post by Neo__

Hey, Neo, I just wanted to thank you for posting the info about that Stonehenge crop circle. i still don't necessarily believe it, but it was nice of you to do anyway.

I have other kind of general questions about crop circles, some the unanswered ones from before, but I can try to find that out for myself. Instead I'll ask what makes this crop circle 3D? Wouldn't all crop circles have three dimensions?

You're welcome re the Julia Set / Stonehenge crop circle, it was easy to find.

Regarding the 3-D effect of this and the previous cc, well I'm hardly an expert in drawing but I think this is considered to be 3-D because of a technique in drawing called "Foreshortening", as opposed to "Sizing" or "Shading" or several other techniques that an artist uses to make a 2-D image look 3-D.

Someone at the CropCircleConnector has gone to the trouble of making an animated gif of the first crop circle, showing that the crop formation is actually made up of multiple cubes, stacked on top of one another.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ca3b5c312d0.gif[/atsimg]

This latest crop formation is actually a set of 6 interlocking crosses, using the "foreshortening" method of lines and includes the additional 3-D technique of "shading". Again, someone at the CropCircleConnector has gone through the work of illustrating this formation. Kind of reminds me of something M.C. Escher would have done.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67d4468ca941.jpg[/atsimg]

The Julia Set formation from Stonehenge is actually a fractal, a "geometric pattern that is repeated at every scale". There have been many fractals in crop formations, some of them very complex and very cool.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ooops, double post.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

that one is a metatron cube

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Is2012TheDate

I can't believe there has been no comments on this post. Now this is a strange effect. If these were made by humans using planks of wood and ropes in the fields, the why years later do they still appear after fields have been harvested, tilled or disc’d, ploughed and replanted. That surely would undo any previous effect by a human made circle. So these in this short video that appear years later, even 8-10 years and more put a perplexing wrench in the works of people that claim all circles are made by humans. I never knew about this aspect of some crop circles until I saw this. Now I would like to hear someone give a good explanation, scientific, as to how this would be caused. Nice Find Is2012-

Edit to add link to video posted by Is2012 the date end of pg 3:
www.youtube.com...

I really need to read up on embedding things....

[edit on 11/7/10 by spirit_horse]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join