It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 3-D crop circle, July 10, 2010

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Only 3 days after the spectacular Metatron cube like circle of July 6th,
(see www.cropcircleconnector.com...), another 3-D Rubics cube like circle has been reported.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d66eb16b5ce.jpg[/atsimg]

See www.cropcircleconnector.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Neo__]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Once again....EVERY "crop circle" is in a field that has furrows already made, for easy access in/out by the HUMANS who tromp in to make these things!!!

Why do people notice this obviousness??

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Neo__

Once again....EVERY "crop circle" is in a field that has furrows already made, for easy access in/out by the HUMANS who tromp in to make these things!!!

The furrows are not there for the formations, isn't that obvious?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

Let me repeat, fo remphasis.

The furrows are the WAY THE PEOPLE WALK IN AND OUT.

They use those furrows to enter/exit and leave the rest of the field looking "pristine", in order to complete the hoax/illusion.

It is blatantly obvious how they accomplish these hoaxes.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

yep, furrows are implemented into fields for the sole purpose of makin crop circles. and they look so beautiful, the same reason arists draw everything on lined notebook paper.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by shagreen heart]

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

They use those furrows to enter/exit and leave the rest of the field looking "pristine", in order to complete the hoax/illusion.

so what about fields without furrows?

or what about the radiation inside the crop circles?

or all the arbitrary and phenomenal biological mutations of the effected crops?

or electrical equipment acting strangely/not at all inside them?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by shagreen heart

reply to post by Neo__

yep, furrows are implemented into fields for the sole purpose of makin crop circles. and they look so beautiful, the same reason arists draw everything on lined notebook paper.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by shagreen heart]

That will be news to the farmers who makes these furrows all over the country.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by shagreen heart

Any examples?

Majority of these "crop circle" photos are in fields that (coincidentally) provide easy in/out access for those on foot, who make them.

Huh?? Serious?

Ah....that old urban legend...yup.

Proof?

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

just like it is blatantly obvious you know nothing about farming.

why comment the same general comment you've commented before? why not just abstain from saying anything at all if you've expressed your skepticism before?? it is kind of like atheists who go to every god thread to say god isn't real. what's the point? who are you trying to convince?

us or yourself?

thank you for your opinion.

=================

my opinion is
that crop circle is amazing, OP!
thanks.

i like those kinds of pictures whether on paper or on a field~

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Neo__

The furrows are "a" way for people to walk in an out. Just because there is access doesn't automatically make the creation of these formations "obvious".

And just because one could recreate formations like this on a etchasketch at a kitchen table doesn't explain how they are able to create, in a few hours of a darkness without being detected, formations like these of such perfection and on such a grand scale.

The so called crop-circle makers have yet to reproduce such complex and beautiful formations like this, even given the fact that they do them during the day time and they take much, much longer than the appearance of these ones. The hoaxes can be spotted almost right away since they are usually accompanied by the existence of broken not bent stems and simplistic yet still flawed looking formation. And several other indicators reveal the hoaxes; I won't bother listing them all here, there is so much to be found on the internet.

The idea that they all made by hoaxers is very much in question. Creating 3-D formations of such perfection like these has got to be a lot harder than it looks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Any examples?

Majority of these "crop circle" photos are in fields that (coincidentally) provide easy in/out access for those on foot, who make them.

Huh?? Serious?

Ah....that old urban legend...yup.

Proof?

they're like the most common crop circle characteristics (besides the obvious image in a field of crops). i'm not your mother, look it up yourself. if you think there's evidence to refute all these claims, then you need to bring it, i don't need to show you anything you can google in 4 seconds.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The debunker's never cease to amaze, why don't they ever bring proof to the table, not only do they not bring proof they ask someone to prove it for them, having said that some have been hoaxed in the past, would like those who are non-believers to tell him how these huge circles at times appear within minutes, the hoaxer's must be from Olympic teams, but don't think they are that fast..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57946bdf4819.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

sorry fellow they are urban myths based on discredited sources / experiments...Look it up..funny how all these circles happen in the Festival Season in the U.k

edit to add , although I suppose that is when wheat is about as well..

[edit on 10-7-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Again, appeal to the implausible, and with NO back-up?

...to tell him how these huge circles at times appear within minutes...

Please show the evidence for this claim of "within minutes".

Sorry, but most of this topic is full of these sorts of claims, and they ARE NEVER SUBSTANTIATED.

It is more misleading flim-flam --- and some gullible people just eat it up.

A more thorough examination of these many, many 'crop circle" claims will reveal the turth. They are incredibly clever HOAXES perpetrated by humans.

Sorry, but it's common sense, not "mystical, magical" entities involved here.

There are PLENTY of sources available, online, to show how this is done. Alas, the "true believers" don't want to be shown the truth, they prefer to wallow in fantasy.

So be it....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Not only would the 3D image be difficult to reproduce but look at medium in which this crop formation is created in:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7220503eb63a.jpg[/atsimg]

The crop is very short, it looks like if you stepped on it, it would just pop back up again. And note the narrow lines of flatten crops besides the lines where crop is still standing. This is very detailed. Could you imagine anyone trying to do this in the dark?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo__

You see , It doesnt take much for me to be ableto imagine making it in the dark , I do own a good torch, a plank some string , and friends who can be bribed with cider...

I noticed you are in vancouver, I would find it a lot harder to imagine how one could be made in a snow field , in the same way,, eg a snow circle...

but we never ever see snow circles why is that ? ...now theres a challenge ....

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
The debunker's never cease to amaze, why don't they ever bring proof to the table, not only do they not bring proof they ask someone to prove it for them, having said that some have been hoaxed in the past, would like those who are non-believers to tell him how these huge circles at times appear within minutes, the hoaxer's must be from Olympic teams, but don't think they are that fast..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57946bdf4819.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you for pointing that out.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

I noticed you are in vancouver, I would find it a lot harder to imagine how one could be made in a snow field , in the same way,, eg a snow circle...

Why do people think we live in Igloos?

Our climate is the same as Seattle's.
I've got my shirt off here in North Vancouver

Sorry for being off topic but wow, snow fields in Vancouver BC

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Aquarius1

Sorry, but it's common sense, not "mystical, magical" entities involved here.

How are you so sure your common sense is the fact here?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Vicodin]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Then why is it so hard to understand how they are made over here?, we do have electricity here as well you know....

You do have snow in canada i take it?Have heard of it ?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join