It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"VIDEO" of the chinese airport ufo/helicoter/swamp gas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
what the heck is that?! hahaha

looks awesome either way!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestionTheGovernment

hey you seem like a pretty smart guy

obviously if you look at my ats posting records, i'm not one to immerse in the ufo world, so forgive my novice deconstructing skills, however, i was wondering something while reading your claim that this was a rocket

don't rockets go 'up' into space? looks like the unidentified object in the footage is following ( judging by it's trail ) a long path mostly parralel to the earth surface

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Although it is a terrific video, I came to the conclusion that it is 100% a rocket or misisle launch. Now, we are also sure that this video does indeed bwlong to a previous launch and not related to the "China Ufo". I hope that it is the case because I want to believe to the genuinity of the "closed airport" story.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
Although it is a terrific video, I came to the conclusion that it is 100% a rocket or misisle launch. Now, we are also sure that this video does indeed bwlong to a previous launch and not related to the "China Ufo". I hope that it is the case because I want to believe to the genuinity of the "closed airport" story.

Please know, I'm not disputing this but...... what the hell????

Why are we seeing almost monthly rocket launches all of a sudden?

I mean, rockets have been in existence for decades but now, all of a sudden, we're capturing and confusing them on film???

Plus we have these 'rockets' spiraling all over the place.

Also, it seems they have a different trajectory too. They appear to have a parallel-terrestrial one opposed to a perpendicular path of late.

Something seems coincidentally...odd lately!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Originally posted by One Moment

Yea agree with the Pheonix lights video.... By the way do you know the name of the movie that was made about the Pheonix lights ? It was about a supposed abduction that happend that night.

It was called Phoenix Lights the Movie, I cant say what it is like because I have never seen it, its on my very long list, but I never get time to watch Movies much anymore.

Phoenix Lights the Movie at Cannes

[edit on 10/7/2010 by azzllin]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
looks like a missile test to me. BTW note the date..30 June 2010 and it seems it may have been Over Kazakhstan not China.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by tarifa37]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Rockets climb initially to get above the thickest air and then arch over to near-horizontal paths to build up to orbital speed, if that's their intent. These videos show exactly what real orbital rockets look like.

Point-to-point rockets do make steeper climb-outs, you could be recalling videos of V2 or later ICBM launches which do -- as you stated -- seem to climb higher and higher (but still not straight up).

It's a thrill to see a real launch and I advise it, for fun first of all, but also so you can learn how real orbital rockets fly.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
please don't rule out the possibility this is a missile anyone

but just for comparison here are some videos i found of missile tests

bare in mind that these tests could be old, and in 2010 missile tests might look different

also, it's difficult to find a video to show the similarities between this 'ufo' and a missile, because this 'ufo' is probably high altitude, as well as during twilight or night time,

if anything at all, this 'ufo' looks like this video i found of the Japanese spacecraft 'Hayabusa' re entering the earth's atmosphere

i think the similarities there are good because of the lighting, as well as the higher altitude and speed of craft producing similiar trail effects

if anything i think we should be able to conclude the 'ufo' is a high (ish) altitude object, as well as an intensely fast object

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Wrong post.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Acharya]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

False positive. I am getting no virus detection (Comodo) and neither is my other half (Avast)

Awaiting the 'translation' with interest.

[edit on 10/7/2010 by PuterMan]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Just clicked the link , and immediately got a virus threat detection alert. Thanks man. Really. Thanks.

AVG detects one for me too. I reported the link but its still up. Hopefully it gets removed.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I'm on AVG and I got the virus warning too

Could someone embed the video onto ATS please?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is a brilliant video of the UFO thanks for sharing, starred and flagged.

Originally posted by bluemooone2
I still say its way too white to be a conventional rocket. Does this remind anyone else of the Norway spiral somehow? That was the first thing that came to mind as I watched this.

I have the same thoughts on that simply because the prevailing theory on what it is right now is an ICBM.

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
reply to post by Master Shen long

It's called the twilight phenomena and here is some links with info and pics Master shen long.

None of those photos look anything like the plume/contrail in the video posted.

As far as people getting virus alerts I haven't had any issues.

Also you guys do realize that there is this thing called google translate right? Here is the link to the translated page the video is on. The video was posted on July 9, 2010.

Video of the chinese UFO translated page

[edit on 10-7-2010 by antithesis.]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I just went to the Google translation link and guess what? The AVG virus alert pops back up again!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by marmitenews
Could someone embed the video onto ATS please?

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Thanks antithesis - much appreciated

It is an amazing video, not too sure about the music though

[edit on 10-7-2010 by marmitenews]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The video is, indeed, the June 30 Minuteman III test fired from Vandenburg and impacting 7000 miles downrange (within plain view of parts of southern China i.e Urumqi).

This has NOTHING to do with the UFOP that caused the chutdown of the Chinese airport.

Edit to add: It was a very nice video though, especially the nominal staging manuever.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Tholidor]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

The only problem is that this video and the the dailymail article were posted on July 9/10th. Why would the Chinese shut down an airport and divert flights for a missile that was launched ten days ago? Furthermore as the article states, why would there still be debris blazing through the sky from an ICBM that was launched over a week ago?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

Not for nothing but in the video, there is a factory belching out smoke, which is drifting to the left side of the screen. The smoke appears to be low level, however the contrail appears to cross over the smoke trail. If the object is truly a rocket, the smoke should have blocked the contrail and not the other way around. I´m no video expert, so I could be wrong, but this smells like CGI to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tholidor

that's not the UFO that caused the chinnese airport to shutdown?

can you further elaborate that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join