It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"VIDEO" of the chinese airport ufo/helicoter/swamp gas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

It's still obviously a rocket launch regardless of what province it was in, You can plainly see in the exhaust trail when it breaks the sound barrier.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment
I had seen the video of the rocket going into the final stage prior to the actual UFO airport incident if its one. The tag on the video then was US military launches missile or something of that nature. So I guess I'm confused and your thread tittle is misleading.

Unless the rocket has been flying around for 10 days in the skies over china i think you are relating to a much earlier event.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

WOW OK , I would say its a rocket test but it is to white. Unless perhaps its peroxide powered or something I have no clue what this could be.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

WOW OK , I would say its a rocket test but it is to white. Unless perhaps its peroxide powered or something I have no clue what this could be.

Im going with the rocket theory for the moment as that seems to be the most likely cause due to the video footage but it aint the rocket that was launched on the 30th of June as that baby isnt travling at 3mph (it would have to be to still be visible 10 days later).

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Obviously I watched the video of the rocket before this whole thing happened at the airport or I wouldn't have stated it. If you cant read Chinese then you have now idea what the article actually says right. It doesn't matter what date you have on the video now that can changed. It clearly is a rocket going into orbit if you did some research and watched some videos of rockets going into space you wouldn't even have wasted your time.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
One rule of thumb for me anyway is.....as soon as I hear background music attached to a supposed event, I automatically deem it suspicious (if not, a total CGI hoax).

Take the Phoenix Lights for example. I've never ever heard music accompany any of those clips.

Point being? The more authentic the incident the less likely I find evidence of someone adding fluff & filler to it!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionTheGovernment

Obviously I watched the video of the rocket before this whole thing happened at the airport or I wouldn't have stated it. If you cant read Chinese then you have now idea what the article actually says right. It doesn't matter what date you have on the video now that can changed. It clearly is a rocket going into orbit if you did some research and watched some videos of rockets going into space you wouldn't even have wasted your time.

I didnt say it was not a rocket i said it is not "that" rocket from the 30th of July... And i can only read some chinese but my chick is chinese so she will translate when she gets her damn ass back from the shops.... Oh and for me sitting online watching rockets going into space is for me a waste of time thank you very much!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Master Shen long]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
One rule of thumb for me anyway is.....as soon as I hear background music attached to a supposed event, I automatically deem it suspicious (if not, a total CGI hoax).

Take the Phoenix Lights for example. I've never ever heard music accompany any of those clips.

Point being? The more authentic the incident the less likely I find evidence of someone adding fluff & filler to it!

What about those awefull Jihadi videos with that crap music playing in the background? CGI

Yea agree with the Pheonix lights video.... By the way do you know the name of the movie that was made about the Pheonix lights ? It was about a supposed abduction that happend that night.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I still say its way too white to be a conventional rocket. Does this remind anyone else of the Norway spiral somehow? That was the first thing that came to mind as I watched this.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Just clicked the link , and immediately got a virus threat detection alert. Thanks man. Really. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

What? from the link i posted of the video? doubt it as its a very popular video sharing site like youtube. They get attacked daily so their security is stringent.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
Just clicked the link , and immediately got a virus threat detection alert. Thanks man. Really. Thanks.

Oh wow. I thought that was just on my end. Yup! Be careful when opening that link. (Let's please assume the OP didn't purposefully mean harm, shall we?)

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Originally posted by One Moment

What about those awefull Jihadi videos with that crap music playing in the background? CGI

Yea agree with the Pheonix lights video.... By the way do you know the name of the movie that was made about the Pheonix lights ? It was about a supposed abduction that happend that night.

Don't mean to go off topic but.....what? What movie? A movie with actors or a documentary? And......what abduction? I've been following that event (because it was on my birthday) for 13 years now. I never heard of any abduction related to that night. Please do tell.
(again, sorry about hijacking this thread)

[edit on 10-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

It's called the twilight phenomena and here is some links with info and pics Master shen long.

www.moonglow.net...
www.environmentalgraffiti.com...
tomsdomain.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would've said comet under marginally unlikely circumstance. Also, is the videohood of the video in question as your quotations indicate?

Grr. Waited too long to post my reply so now I look idiotic.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Limerick]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
greetings fellow ats's.

With my extensive knowledge of the UFO phenomena and experience in dealings with abductions i can tell you all for sure that this is a Grey probe space craft.

Normaly this would be invisible to the human eye because of the gravitation shield which surrounds these crafts but for some reason it is not enabled.

Maybe they wanted to show China that they are there and watching over the people!

This is a great video for mankind!

They are here!

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That´s alien mining ship draining our ozone to sell it on galactic black market.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Zmurfix]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
greetings fellow ats's.

With my extensive knowledge of the UFO phenomena and experience in dealings with abductions i can tell you all for sure that this is a Grey probe space craft.

Normaly this would be invisible to the human eye because of the gravitation shield which surrounds these crafts but for some reason it is not enabled.

Maybe they wanted to show China that they are there and watching over the people!

This is a great video for mankind!

They are here!

Well....it's nice to hear someone with conviction and certainty. Not sure how you "know" but seeing everyone seems to have their own spin, I can't rule yours out.

Didn't someone post a prediction about an undeniable UFO event this weekend and the Mods closed the thread until further proof?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Yeah , I saw your response to my post, and so I tried it again, and again virus alert.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join