It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"VIDEO" of the chinese airport ufo/helicoter/swamp gas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
greetings fellow ats's.

With my extensive knowledge of the UFO phenomena and experience in dealings with abductions i can tell you all for sure that this is a Grey probe space craft.

Normaly this would be invisible to the human eye because of the gravitation shield which surrounds these crafts but for some reason it is not enabled.

Maybe they wanted to show China that they are there and watching over the people!

This is a great video for mankind!

They are here!

You have no idea the can of worms that you just opened on here. I hope you're prepared for some vicious attacks.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Originally posted by UFOmaster
greetings fellow ats's.

With my extensive knowledge of the UFO phenomena and experience in dealings with abductions i can tell you all for sure that this is a Grey probe space craft.

Normaly this would be invisible to the human eye because of the gravitation shield which surrounds these crafts but for some reason it is not enabled.

Maybe they wanted to show China that they are there and watching over the people!

This is a great video for mankind!

They are here!

Well....it's nice to hear someone with conviction and certainty. Not sure how you "know" but seeing everyone seems to have their own spin, I can't rule yours out.

Didn't someone post a prediction about an undeniable UFO event this weekend and the Mods closed the thread until further proof?

That's very interesting. But, the guy said that it would happen on Saturday (ie. Today)...so far, still no dice.

Namaste and Love

[edit on 10-7-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I also got a Virus Alert

This video has nothing to do with the Airport incident.

It was reported in chinese newspapers on july 5th 2010. It is the missile launched on june 30th.

Here is the link:

www.danwei.org...

I've seen other replies that corroborate this Minuteman III ICBM missile.

BTW, weren't we supposed to have a worldwide mass revelation in our skies today ??

Sorry, couldn't hold it in...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I agree, its not a rocket, it wasnt being tested in China without the authorities knowing it. They blamed the Norway spiral on something that ludicrous too, seems their next line of idiotic answers. Norway was either ET or HAARP or some other HAARP/Woodpecker type technology. A sign to those in the know to get ready.

This thing has a mist or tail that covers its shape, there is an edge under it and it looks like a large craft, flattish, shuttle shaped, much like the original picture that had almost windows on the side or portals, lights. Have no idea if its ET or black op, but its not a rocket.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The article said that the missile's target was in the marshall islands not China. The marshall islands are in the middle of the pacific.

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
I also got a Virus Alert

BTW, weren't we supposed to have a worldwide mass revelation in our skies today ??

Sorry, couldn't hold it in...

I didn't hear anything about that. Then again I haven't been on these boards for a while. I saw the photos of this UFO on a tech blog that I read and popped over here to see what was going on.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by antithesis.]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antithesis.

Sorry for the comment. It's a thread that was posted and then closed by mods from someone who claimed we'd have an all out alien party in our skies today. Apparently, as time flies by, he's on the verge of being banned. It was a bad joke on my part to leave a comment about it.

Back to topic. I hope this answered your question.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a rocket over a populated area ??....that for 1 looks absolutely nothing like a rocket and 2 they don't test rockets over populated areas and 3 a rocket doesn't fly horizontally epecially over populated areas..the rocket theory is the worst one IMO

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Oh, Oberg, you like to make us all look like fools, but I know, it is your job (whether for pay or not). But a Carl Sagan debunker you are not.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
are you jocking me.... "rocket" ?!?! Okay, it kind of looks like one, but few things don't make this a rocket;

- Constant speed moving "horizontally" ... not UP?!
- How could Chinese military test rocks right ABOVE the city.. ?! Even if it's off track , this is ridiculously long way off track
- If military would test a rocket launch of any time, and it had ANY potential issue, where it would cause the rocket to go this far off... wouldn't they give the "Airport" a heads up?

Anyhow, I don't buy ALL these being rockets... I don't have a clue what it is.. but I'm not STUPID enough to use my expert eyes and make an assumption! What ever it is, it's moving with some force behind it and it's maintaining it's altitude...

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I've been privy to several Minuteman III launches and I have NEVER seen it look like that.
Minuteman launch w/warhead impact

[edit on 10-7-2010 by brutalsun]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This does look like a missile of some sort. But I have no idea.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well If it is a Missile, it's not U.S. A minuteman is designed break up in stages. It's launched from the states, reaches it's apex then releases it's payload (warheads) they aren't motor driven, they just fall. So what ever it was, was on China's side. I call BS on being able to see the launch from California all the way in China. That's like saying you can see the Soviets launch the Soyez from Texas... I've never seen it.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
reply to post by heineken

the video is dated from yesterday 2010年7月9日

Yea pretty bizzare all the latest rocket sightings lately. Cant work out why though.

I realize that this particular version of this video was posted yesterday, but I'm 99 percent certain that I watched another version of it at least a couple weeks ago. In fact, I'm going to go with 100% certainty. Different music and all, but really the exact same vid. I recognized it instantly as something I had just watched recently. I would have to say this is not related to anything that happened this week.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long

Im waiting to get a full translation of the video details from my chick when she comes home...

Not long now until the feminists jump on you, you chauvinist pig.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
this might be a plausible explanation a possible China Version of a Minotaur rocket or a Minuteman iii missile going 2nd stage!

its probably sending a satellite or a probe or something for a test

Minotaur Rocket launch 09/22/2005

Minuteman III Missile Video ( Freaking Awsome video )
go to the 2 min mark for the demonstration
!

UFO Sighting in Yosemite Park near Area 51
Amazing a ufo a.k.a minuteman III or Minotuar with 4 mil hits! wtf! Ignorance!

a Boy and his dad filming one a Ufo i mean a minotaur Rocket!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

isn't Amazing this look's like the video below of what the OP posted
youku.soufun.com...

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Interesting but I'm not so sure about that one, Chad:

According to People’s Network report, the U.S. military on June 30 from California’s Vandenberg Air Force Base launched a “militia” -3 based ICBMs, and hit targets more than 7000 km away.

Missile in local time at 3:40 on the 30 June (that Beijing at 6:40 p.m. on the 30 June) launched, in the atmosphere across the Pacific outside and hit the reef in the Marshall Islands boast Delin near the target.

ICBM upper atmosphere departure and re-entry doesn't seem likely to be as visible over any Province. if I'm reading this right and LOS is Vendenburg AFB to the Marshalls. (Yes I'm aware the Marshall Islands pretty much encompasses a massive area). Still, doesn't seem likely that if it was one of ours it would be visible there. What does seem likely by other views is that it could be some kind of MRBM with a thick smoking solid propellant, compounded by China's fantastic air quality. That's just the impression I'm getting (and I'm frequently wrong, just ask my ex-wife).

TL;DR Version: It is somebody's rocket, but I have my doubts as to it being a U.S. ICBM based on the location and the information given.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

This particular one may be a rocket or something to that nature. However, the ICBM everyone is talking about happened on June 30. Most likely this one: ICBM test set for June 30

The alleged sighting happened on July 8 if I am not mistaken. It's unlikely for the sighting that closed the airport to have been this missile. And if it were I expect the Chinese government to have been a bit ticked off and maybe even scream a little at the US for having it drop on their country. If it were the ICBM then I would expect it to have landed somewhere. From what I gather, this object over the airport did not land at all. Though correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

this is a China Version of a Minotaur rocket or a minuteman iii missile going 2nd stage!

it probably sending a satellite or a probe or something or a test

Minotaur Rocket launch 09/22/2005

Minuteman III Missile Video ( Freaking Awsome video )
go to the 2 min mark for the demonstration
!

UFO Sighting in Yosemite Park near Area 51
Amazing a ufo a.k.a minuteman III with 4 mil hits! wtf! Ignorance!

a Boy and his dad filming one a Ufo i mean a minotaur Rocket!

First of all ignorance is saying that it's a land based minuteman III (which is a USAF NUKE). They are NOT deployed on any foreign soil. Second, the view is from the backside, meaning it's LEAVING CHINA. Third, the Second stage occurs in space well over 100k feet, a 60 foot vehicle looks like a speck 18 miles up you won't see it. So unless you've served in the Air Force, have been to Vandenberg, witnessed a launch... shoosh.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by brutalsun]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

I posted the video to my tumblr, and I got a message from someone in spanish saying that this was a video from kazakhstan as well. I'm willing to accept that since the date on the video is irrefutable, if that is the case you have to wonder why there are all of the inconsistencies in the reporting.

1. Why do you have the daily mail saying that the UFO is debris from a rocket that was launched over a week ago?

2. Why do you have another source stating that the missile that caused the Chinese airport to shutdown was headed for a target in the marshall islands which are in the middle of the pacific.

After looking through other threads the two photos in the daily mail article are clearly unrelated to whatever caused the Chinese airport to shut down. The first photo in the dailymail article is simply a long exposure of a helicopter, and the second is the UFO from the kazakhstan video.

Regarding my second point. How could a US missile get so far off course from the marshall islands that it would cruise across china, china is on a completely different trajectory from california. Why aren't our two countries at war right now if that is the case?

None of this makes any sense at all.

What really caused the airport in China to shut down? Where are the photos of the UFO?

[edit on 10-7-2010 by antithesis.]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
yesterday It was helicopters, today its a missle who knows what it will be tommorow. The missle theory seems iratating to me, it would seem to me that if it were a missle it would either have exploded or been recovered. Am I missing something here.

Now I feel dumb for not knowing the name but wasnt there a expiramental plane that the U.S. was testing a month or so ago that they lost track of? Think it was from NASA but not sure. Sorry for not knowing names off top of my head but anyone know anything about that and it being related to this somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join