It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"VIDEO" of the chinese airport ufo/helicoter/swamp gas

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by plagu3dlife

yesterday It was helicopters, today its a missle who knows what it will be tommorow. The missle theory seems iratating to me, it would seem to me that if it were a missle it would either have exploded or been recovered. Am I missing something here.

Agree with you it seems, those denubkers, yesterday the denbkers went to full force by claiming it was a helicopter, into full blown 5 to 4 pages, now that theory has died.

They have changed into a missle, by stating its that missle no wait its that missle

debunkers will always find an excuse to back up there claim.

But when debunkers are proven wrong, they go into hiding.

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by brutalsun

First of all ignorance is saying that it's a land based minuteman III (which is a USAF NUKE). They are NOT deployed on any foreign soil. Second, the view is from the backside, meaning it's LEAVING CHINA. Third, the Second stage occurs in space well over 100k feet, a 60 foot vehicle looks like a speck 18 miles up you won't see it. So unless you've served in the Air Force, have been to Vandenberg, witnessed a launch... shoosh. [edit on 10-7-2010 by brutalsun]

what this could be their (china ) own version of it ! a TEST Run minus a Nuke for a Payload!
and your right i didn't serve the Ironing Air Force I have served the Marines thanks tho

I well aware of it ! could be a missile 2nd stage fail to early

but if you talking about the demonstration video i put that there for a reference of a successful one

ohh here is one ! a video! that look sorta like the OPS video!

Minuteman III Rocket Launch 10/14/2002

from the youtuber

I shot this from a hill top in the west end of the San Fernando Valley well over 100 miles away from Vandenberg AFB. As you can see it was very impressive and could even be seen from Utah and Nevada!

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Wow, the famous Jim Oberg shows up to keep us civilians on an even keel, i know, it is only that you care so much for us. BTW how do you get a job as an official debunker, or is it that you have no talent or ability for anything else?

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Deffinately a missle I'm afraid. You can see it's trail at the begining of the video and it is higher than most would think, however it is low. I believe the military will come out sometime during the week and admit to a failed missle launch. As to the explaination of why it is over a populated area, well guidance systems can fail and it looks like this one failed majorly. The other photos that I have seen are more strange, yes one looks like a helicopter which has been taken by a camera with a slow shutter speed but the others are weird, there is a lot of light coming from it which is odd. Can't really explain it but I think we will have answers soon. Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by plagu3dlife
yesterday It was helicopters, today its a missle who knows what it will be tommorow. The missle theory seems iratating to me, it would seem to me that if it were a missle it would either have exploded or been recovered. Am I missing something here.

Now I feel dumb for not knowing the name but wasnt there a expiramental plane that the U.S. was testing a month or so ago that they lost track of? Think it was from NASA but not sure. Sorry for not knowing names off top of my head but anyone know anything about that and it being related to this somehow.

As interesting as I find that theory, it looks an awful lot like a rocket. Also, if it's a test ICBM with no warheads, why would they need to recover it ASAP, or why would it be publicized as recovered in the first place? I don't understand your irritation considering it's a likely possibility, compared to the alternatives (lost / stolen aircraft, little green men, an Eve pilot buzzing the Chinese countryside in a Heavy Assault Ship).

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Master Shen long.....

That would be a rocket.

I expect you will abuse me now.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
UFO Blogger

This site shows pics and a video from what was seen that day. Looks like it has nothing to do with the other video on this thread.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
How come this wasnt the same thing that was in the pictures (that people said was a helicopter]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
It must be driving our "friends" from the governments of the world crazy !All the censorship, cover ups over the years eg: weather balloons, helicopters, swap gas yadda yadda... Our ET friends/foe's are making them selves more present within the skies. Time is nearing ! Contact will be soon ! Wot are "they" gonna say then ???? Sorry... HA HA O Hold on havnt the governments been protecting us... Great info keep up the good posts!

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Howcome you suspect it to be a US missle? (if it is a missle), China is just as advanced as the US with some parts of their military;

I suspect it may have something to do with the new Super fighter that the chinese have been working on... or so I've heard. Perhaps they're pushing it to its limits? but it's most likley to be a Chinese missle. Or maybe it is aUFO or a comet... or maybe it IS a US missle... if it is a US missle, I think the Chinese may declare war... Because I dont think the US are allowed to have military aircraft flying over China. Just my opinion and thoughts.

[edit on 11-7-2010 by Super Chubby]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
1:43 into the clip a star-like object appears behind the object and then dissipates a second later.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
My theory is that it is possible because of the gravity that earth has, the UFO was making change in position meaning flipping or making a complex maneuver which caused anti-gravity generators to make deflection of gravity or some sort a pulse or burst of gravitational shift. Notice how the wisp left over suddenly breaks away rather than just sits there, you can clearly see the transparency differences immediately as this process occurs. A really good explanation for this would be how gravity works, for instance when planes make that smoke, or clouds they are obeying laws of gravity you can tell that those clouds or smoke aren't going to move dramatically unless a physical force, in this case wind or a plane cuts through them. If this is the work of anti-gravity at play in the video, than you can notice how the wisp leaps as if an invisible impact shoved gravity aside with in the barrier of the UFO. From what I can understand is when the anti-gravity generators are at idle or very low speeds they will pulse at a very slow rate therefore preserving the power source also meaning they are still afflicted by gravity in a somewhat manner, this is truly inspiring footage. Man I better stop or I'll keep going... sorry. =D

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I showed this to my wife and she flipped out.

She says she's seen this exact same thing back around '97-ish over the pacific ocean in orange county California. She watched it for a good 15 minutes.

She does not own a tin-foil hat.

I'm thinking a launch from Vandenberg or something?

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

from the youtuber

I shot this from a hill top in the west end of the San Fernando Valley well over 100 miles away from Vandenberg AFB. As you can see it was very impressive and could even be seen from Utah and Nevada!

Holy # that looks just like the op's video. Damn i was a believer to. well guess its debunked. And that is almost identical to the china video like IDENTICAL. Especially if you look at :32 of the china video and 1:43 of this video the same thing happens

[edit on 11-7-2010 by logicalexplination]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
there is a aliens face there, even on the video links at the bottom right, when it dispurts that disturbance, it forms a aliens face but you need to play with the brightness/contrast/sat

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalexplination

Originally posted by Wolfenz

from the youtuber

Holy # that looks just like the op's video. Damn i was a believer to. well guess its debunked. And that is almost identical to the china video like IDENTICAL. Especially if you look at :32 of the china video and 1:43 of this video the same thing happens

It look's nothing like the OP's video what so ever. That did not look like a rocket in the OP's video.. It was in the sky for too long its moving to slow and that trail is to big for a rocket. Also notice what it does halfway through.. i really doubt that's a rocket.. i have seen hundreds of rocket videos throughout my entire life and that does not look like a rocket.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalexplination

Hi! I am Guavas wife.
That is a beautiful video of a minute man launch, which we in SoCal are used to seeing regularly. While it does have some similarities, I have to say that it's not the same. What I saw in Southern California and on this video had a very wide plume that came from the rear of the rocket, (as I do believe this was a rocket of some sort), and that plume remained constant in it's size and shape, just as it did in the video. The Minuteman did have a wide plume near the end, however it only stayed for a short period of time, near the end of the rockets life.

I am also curious about the "separation" that happened in this video. I saw nothing like that happen on my rocket that I saw in '97. I do not believe from what I saw that this was indeed an actual separation. In my best estimate I would have to say that this was likely a solid fuel booster rocket of some sort that hit a pocket of gas, since there was a 360 degree "foof" that appeared around the perceived rocket.

The thing that I find most interesting about this video and about what I saw in 1997 is that absolutely no fuss was made about it in 97... and every time we have a minuteman launch near sunset from Vandenberg there is almost always a news article.

Take it as you will.

Rainy

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Hmmm. I could see why Phage would say it's a rocket. It really could be.

You know, 100% of the time I DO NOT like Phage's answers, but they are always right and well researched. Sometimes we just hear things we don't want to but see what we want to see.

I'm glad Phage is here to shed light on subjects. Like I said, I can't stand when he's right because I want them to be UFO's/Alien Craft, but denying ignorance is denying ignorance - either way you look at it.

Damn it, Phage - thank you.

[edit on 7/11/2010 by impaired]

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

It look's nothing like the OP's video what so ever. That did not look like a rocket in the OP's video.. It was in the sky for too long its moving to slow and that trail is to big for a rocket. Also notice what it does halfway through.. i really doubt that's a rocket.. i have seen hundreds of rocket videos throughout my entire life and that does not look like a rocket.

are you blind? look at :32 seconds of the op's video. The look at 1:43 of the rocket launch. The same exact thing happens. There is like some circle that surrounds it and then it breaks off. leaving a trail.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I Want this one item to be affirmed did the Chinese state that this was a launch form 7000 miles away or Kilometers.
I looked up the air miles from Shanghai, China and Los Angeles, California. This is about the minimum distance for a China man (I don't mean for that wording to be insulting.) to see a launch of a missile, 6480 miles or 10,428 kilometers.

www.mapcrow.info...

I can conceive of no way for them to have seen a launch of our rocket.

It's a ballistic missile by definition and purpose. All of the stages burn out and are released. The warhead coasts to its target. It falls out of the sky. (Wikipedia theft and summary-Max height 1200 kilometers, Max speed 7/km/sec., re-entry phase is from 100/km altitude and lasts two minutes. Speed at target is 3/km/sec with newer missiles.)
The rocket would have no propellant and only the warhead would be seen. Not much size, no fuel, moving like a rocket downward and this doesn't do that..

The arc of this projectile is abrupt. It would not leisurely march across the sky.

Now as to the Chinese, why would we hear no protest about the USA launching missiles at their soil if they confused miles with kilometers?

How could they have seen it if it fell 3500 kilometers away, if they applied kilometers accurately?

By the reported facts and film....

I see no reason to concede that this is a missile we launched as described.

Since the Chinese only came up with an obvious smoke screen, this by definition is an UFO cover-up

[edit on 11-7-2010 by largo]

[edit on 11-7-2010 by largo]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join