It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could remove one or more groups from society...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You people can do what every you want.

I would remove only myself, to another habitable planet.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I would remove those who want to remove one or more groups from society.

I would be doing exactly what they want and making it better for the rest of us in the process. Win - win.

Doh! another poster beat me to it!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

No, and never said I was. I do believe in God and try to do the right things and work daily to not carry on with bad thinking. But your comment is very judgemental even if I felt I qualified to be labeled a Christian.

But is your comment meant to tell me I should not fear this group? I am going to look into them more because they are known to the police. I live next door to the police station and if I REALLY wanted them gone immediately I would have made a report. Besides you cannot say that their behavior is something to walk away from.

Just wanted to add that God had no problem getting a bunch of people removed from society.

[edit on 9-7-2010 by DirtyGirl]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Skeptics. Everyone hates 'em.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by FortAnthem

You could name as many groups as you would like. However, a post has less impact if it has a very long list.

That's the problem with lists like this; they are easy to start but they can be very difficult to stop.

In the end we could get carried away and end up eliminating ourselves in the process.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would remove all the liberals/communists

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
People with the 'selfish' gene.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
People who lick their fingers every page they turn.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Are you for real?

My first assumption is that this is a joke and so should belong in BTS.

I have an answer if it's a joke.

Sadly my second assumption is that you are serious.

I would ask you to research Germany 1933-1945.

First it was the disabled who were killed, then the homeless and addicted, then the Romany Gypsy's, then those subversives and political opposition, then the Jews, then the populations of conquered lands.

Your mentality is defective, maybe if you could just remove yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Okay here we go

Hate groups

Child Abusers

Religious Fanatics (those that brainwash)

Drunk Drivers

By all means Politicans!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

None....each different group on this planet always us to learn more about others and ourselves...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
cant edit from mobile...allows not always

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OK...So I have thought not so long and hard on this...

I would remove all Starbucks from the earth. This fits in several of the previously mentioned groups:

1. Aliens. Have you seen the logo?
2. Corporate greedsters
3. Soul-less entities
4. Annoying finger-licking page turners

Sure, Starbucks isn't a 'group' you say. I submit that they are indeed living breathing monsters among us, sucking our souls away as they try in vain to create one for themselves!

Oh, and get rid of debt collectors. They suck.

Edit for bad grammar. Again ;P

[edit on 9-7-2010 by blamethegreys]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

LMAO - finger licking page turners!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I do not want to remove a group. I do want to remove greed and extremism.
When you remove a group, you will loose a piece of understanding.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The rich.
Obviously they didn't get there on their own 2 hands.
Shame on them.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think I'd be banned if i told you the truth.

At least I admit it

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
My first and only answer I had no problem making on the spot.
I have seen other good examples but there was almost always bad in the good.
Please let me explain.

Greedy people; great candidate but not always successful and some overcome it and just work hard for a living. I have been guilty of greed and working way too much.
But my kids never complained and always wore the shoes their friends liked the best.

Extremists; this can also be defined by their environment, it can and usually is a response of hate.

Finger licking page turners; Nuff said, they all need to die!!!

Soulless entities; I would take this as a business not a person.

Starbucks; Ok so I would be unfair as I would give amnesty to this group, as they bring me such joy.

None; this option serves none so no go.

Politicians; ok gonna be hard defending these guys but lemme try, some actually get into politics totally oblivious and just really want to help, some get killed some have single terms and some convert to evil.

Religious fanatics; I personally have no care for these people because they have given up all for their religion, however they had a religion and an honest initial intent.

Child abusers; another hard one to defend but let’s play devils advocate. Studies show that most abusers were abused as a child. This could be another violent cycle that they were injected into. But just in case I’ll say ok do it fry em.

Hate groups; environmental setup maybe. I am sure most of you have seen the cute little boy on the news piece playing with his sister in the front yard in perfect harmony, until the interview starts and he tells the reporter,”oh yeah they negroes and jews and homasextiaals gotta die cuz theyz against gawd”! it may not be the haters fault, it is what their parents poisoned them with.

Selfish gene; still hard to justify totally, maybe it was environment or maybe one would be selfish and just not act on it realizing it is the wrong thing.

Liberals/communists; I would group these all into political fanatics including conservatives among others. Political extremism is not always bad as long as you have the other end to soften your impact. Most are extremist to get their ideas through and lose sight of where their feet are. I chock this up to environment.

Roving groups or gangs; once again I will say environment. If these people had a good environment to grow up and exist in they wouldn’t have the want to run with the pack, much like dogs. They are fine in your house because they know they are loved and cared for, but put em out and soon they are in a pack for survival.

Military; once again environment they usually feel the need to go defend mom and their country, generally after they get out or shortly before they really figure out what the military is truly there for.

Aliens; I personally have known some upstanding aliens usually just the off planet aliens I don’t much care for the earth aliens though.

THE RICH; I picked this group to receive my judgment if I wielded such power.
Much like the people who are in prison not all are there for the crimes that they committed but I would wager 99.999% of them are guilty of something just as bad or worse. Either way you don’[t generally get thrown into prison for being an angel.
Much like the rich, if you are rich you probably got their with a total disregard for anyone or anything else. Not always 100% but even if so it almost never happens by the labor of only your 2 hands.
That is my thoughts and thank you for listening to my long wind.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

Is your group or groups a racial, ethnic, or religious group?

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Optimally if we could remove all of the people in every one of those groups I think the world would be better off.
Doggies don't fit into any of those categories do they?
Nope guess not, yep do away with all of those categories.

(Edit) oooh i forgot about Dogma!!!

[edit on 9-7-2010 by g146541]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join