It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The time wave zero stuff says July 11, so I think the anlie... I mean "Advanced Beings" need to buy a calendar b/c they are just wrong.

I am with GetReadyAlready, get some candles for Satur.. Sund... Okay, these theories need to start meshing! Whatever, get some candles for the weekend. lol.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

I'd like to ask a favor, while these light beings are floating through our skies doing their little Samba, could you get them to plug a big Hole in the Gulf please?
And while they are at it, a few holes in Washington need plugging too.

Thank you very much

I think you mean a few A-holes in Washington need to be plugged?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'll be busy traveling on Saturday, i'm affraid I wont be there for the ETS to show up....besides, we kinda need electronics while we are flying...avionics and such...

If you could provide proof of this that would be awesome but otherwise it's just another prediction on an internet forum...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I just noticed you are a new member, so hello and welcome! It's really none of my business, but careful what you post! I was having a terrible day when I flew off the handle concerning a reply to something I posted, got what I deserved, and have felt like turd ever since! Cheers!
P.S. Don't forget to mention the soccer game on Saturday!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
What a load of #ing #!

ATS Mods, this is your fault! You really need to crack down on this BS!

Makes me wonder why I keep coming to this site.

*Shakes his head*

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by K J Gunderson

Originally posted by endcbe
Second of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

I am curious how advanced and spiritual they can be to be offended by a word spoken with no ill intent?

Although we argued most of the night onto another topic I'm behind him on ts one. Its not the words you use but the intention behind them... One of my friend is black and I call him the "n" word and he calls me "savage" because im native american and we're not insulting each others its actually in mutual respect sort of a way to sarcastically tell the other we're above those difference by making fun of them if you will... Same concept can be applied the opposite way I could be caller you "mister" and be literally laughing at you...

How can you be advanced and yet take offense in such a basic concept???

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I think that way too many of you are too quick to take the piss here. I have a thread and the timescale is now, i happen to believe that signoficant events are on the cards this weekend.
11th july 2010
World cup final
Netherlands vs Spain
The history of the stadium?
Total eclipse Easter Island

Sunspot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I happen to be interested in what has been said, you see i was lucky enough to be given ears and i tend to use them too, ATS at the moment.....whats up?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe
Thank you my children for your kind questions

All of your laws of physics, timezones, weather will matter not on saturday.
Rest assured this will NOT be a radio/television broadcast, they do not use human technology.

All of humanity will be led out to meet them.

I am absolutly more than happy to keep you informed, and will update again tonight and tomorrow.

So our laws of physics don't apply to you. You did say "your laws".
And how will we be "led out"? Who is going to do the leading?
I see you have used words such as "whilst". Are you from down
under or England? It doesn't really matter, but what time of the day
for us Mountain Time Zone folks here in the US? Will it be in the
afternoon, or will I have to get up at three in the morning?

And if these friendly folks from nackaloona are so far advanced, why
in the world are they conferring with you? You have shot yourself in
the foot at least a dozen times with this camel and donkey parade. Go
and take your meds and then come back with another username and
dazzle us again. I will be at the golf course on Saturday, maybe they can
help me align a birdie putt or two.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by juinette

Quite simple, they will show up, they being the spiritual beings, when i refer to `our presence` i am including myself, as i myself am an entitiy and can not be seen with the naked eye.

Oooh...entity, huh? Now, I get why you said "entity" in your first post.

But, isn't there a contradiction here?

I have been in contact with ets both telepathically and face to face since the age of 5.

Do entities have age or something like that? Because I don't really know. When you said "the age of 5", I was picturing a kid but never a young entity. And "face to face" must be taken metaphorically, right?

I'm lost again, I need your guidance OP-entity.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by juinette]

I think the OP means since HE was 5, not since the "spiritual entities" were 5.

The OP sounds like a schizophrenic listening to the voices in his head. I hope he gets some help, soon.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Oh boy another one of these! Weren't we supposed to see ships hovering over sports complexes last year as they finally disclosed?

Can't wait to see how this goes.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Prediction. Saturday will come and go with nothing significant happening. Sorry just the pessimist in me

link   
I'm making a prediction too, and I'm always correct on these - be they regarding "something big happening the week of June 23," or "something big happening July 4 weekend," so heed my words!

Seriously, it's like I'm psychic.

This will not happen. No extraterrestrials will address the world this weekend.

Sorry. But you are free to watch the World Cup finals.

link   
This is not going to happen. Period.

I've seen this crap hundreds of times: A member on ATS will say that an event will happen on a certain date that will forever change humanity, and the world, and blah, blah, blah, but when that date comes, nothing happens.

C'mon, man...

...However, since I'm an open-minded person, I will wait until Saturday, and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

netherlands win by the way

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

I'm not buying it.

The Earth is quarantined for a reason, and it's highly improbable that several crafts/entities/thought forms get through this quarantine without proper consent.

link   
Actually its not happening on Saturday because it already happened 10 years ago...but was only perceived by a select 144 000. Why would we let the unenlightened in on the magic? We wouldnt. Dream on.

link   
I am attending a wedding on Saturday. If the whole thing gets upstaged by Aliens the bride will be so pissed. This is HER day not theirs!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
i cant believe advanced dudes are gonna show up on Saturday and my boss just asked me to work over the weekend. .totally not cool

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
COMPLETE ANALYSIS OF THIS THREAD

no picture or video ?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by endcbeSecond of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

Seems kind of petty. I'd expect advanced spiritual beings not to care that much.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join