It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[B]And, of course, they didn't show up.

The usual tactic for these kinds of threads is for the original poster to show up and say it was a test, that some conditions weren't met and so forth. In fact, what we have here is a falsehood. No aliens.

This thread, now closed, is moved to Hoax.[/B]

=========[HOAX]=============================
It is with a happy heart that i write this. This coming saturday, extraterrestrial beings of peace will reveal themselves.

I am an entity here on earth with a sole purpose to wake people up.

I have been in contact with ets both telepathically and face to face since the age of 5.

I have asked them for a long time just to show themselves, if they really want their message to be taken seriously.. show themselves thats it. No orbs, no `blurry lights in the sky` no government created triangle crafts`.. it has to be an all out two feet forward!

I can tell you now that the `so called channelers` and mediums are being fed false information from dark entities whose purpose is to do nothing but to lead away from the truth. If you want to know why all your `ufo researchers` and `et contactees` contradict each other it is simply because they have been fed false information.

After many many years of begging them to appear to the world, they have agreed. But there are a few conditions.

They must not be photographed or filmed.... to ensure this, all electrical equipment will cease to work temporarily whilst they are visible.

They are NOT GODS.. please please understand that. The whole `i am a god` was created by ets who only had their interests in mind, long ago, when earth was frequented and ruled by ets.

Second of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

Finally, they are assuring me that there is absolutly no `invasion` threat, and people should not panic, fear, reach for weapons, flee, or any other such activity.

The entire world will behold the spiritual beings, our brothers who WANT us to evolve, who are sick of material world lusting leaders driving us into darkness..

It is time for a change, enough is enough, and the moment we have all been waiting for is two days away.

I thank you dear friends from allowing me to make this post

All the best, and i will keep you updated.

Chaim - (life) (keeper of life)

[edit on 10-7-2010 by Byrd]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I'm busy Saturday...could we do it Sunday? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

How will we know they have made themselves known if no one can film them, if it isnt on TV or in pictures?
Thanks, Melissa101

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe
Second of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

I am curious how advanced and spiritual they can be to be offended by a word spoken with no ill intent?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melissa101
reply to post by endcbe

How will we know they have made themselves known if no one can film them, if it isnt on TV or in pictures?
Thanks, Melissa101

Thank you for asking, they will apear to the entire world. rest assured

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
So all electrical equipment stops working when "they" appear. How is this a live address to the world, then? How will the lucky spectators be able to even prove what they saw, never mind what happened? Or will it turn out that you are their "world audience" and so what you really mean is sometime Saturday you're going to come and tell us what "they" have entrusted you with?

EDIT: Beaten to it

[edit on 8/7/2010 by Kolya]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

hahaha

Yeah really. I normally don't post in threads like this...but why not? I'm bored, and I needed a bit of fun.

So why haven't they shown themselves before? How many have you been in contact with. How do you have telepathic abilities? I'm awake, I guess your sole purpose is a bit moot at this juncture in time. Are you can alarm clock?
What's a dark entity? Are they alie...sorry..."advanced spiritual beings" as well? Why can't they be photographed? Are they holographic? Are they sensitive to flash photography, or do they believe it will steal their souls? Not too advanced if they believe that!

Yes, please keep us "updated"

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ok. So wheres the party?

Two.-C.G

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

Saturday Australia time or Saturday US time? Or, are they going to show up for the full 24 hours? Half the world will be sleeping if its simultaneous.

Ask them not to turn the power off please, because we're having a heat wave in the Mid Atlantic states. In five minutes the temperature rises in my house by 10 degrees if the air is off. And worse, what about infant incubators, life support or oxygen machines and such? They mustn't turn the power off.

The fact that they plan to shut off electronics means they aren't spiritual beings IMO, nor advanced or they'd know what havoc that would cause.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Sounds like you have seen "The Day the Earth Stood Still" too many times. You know coming on here claiming to know this information as fact is quite laughable. Why not find a site that welcomes trolls.

Also I have to work Saturday and if they mess up my money making time I will be pissed.

Oh and do you have proof? Just a thought...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Alright!!

Thanks for the insight into your mental health.

Can we expect a retraction statement on Sunday, or will you just let this thread die without telling us how you are full of it.

At least I got a laugh...but it's at you.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Thank you my children for your kind questions

All of your laws of physics, timezones, weather will matter not on saturday.
Rest assured this will NOT be a radio/television broadcast, they do not use human technology.

All of humanity will be led out to meet them.

I am absolutly more than happy to keep you informed, and will update again tonight and tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If they don't turn up somebody else better.

Observing local, national and international news at the moment everthing seems to be very gradually approaching breaking point.

If someone does turn up to give some advice I'm not sure this planet will make it to 2011.

I' surprised they are not doing on Sunday during the world cup final.

Just one question;

Why did you think that you particulary needed to tell people here on ATS this news and just joined up today to tell us this news? Do you intend going international with this news or is it just us lucky folk here on ATS that you feel the need to share this news with us?

[edit on 8-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by JohnySeagull]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Okay. Lets say that you are right about this. That would be great. My only question is this.

If everyone will be witness to this encounter, why do they not wish to be filmed or have their picture taken?

I think that is a fair question.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Not to be mean or rude,

but i'll give you credit, you have a pair, posting something like this.
Although i have to call BS and dismiss it as someone looking for attention.
But hey in the off chance that i'm wrong.. *lol*. I will find the thread and formally apologies. Sadly i think i would have more luck finding a living t-rex in the middle of the woods. But hey, at least it was entertaining.

link   
I just had to read all the replies to make sure that not a single person had actually taken this thread seriously.
So we are not allowed to record their great message to mankind by filming and such... people whose lives depend on power will die as their equipment stops working all around the World. Traffic accidents will claim hundreds of lives as traffic control systems fail. in short... thousands will die and 100's of thousands will suffer as the worlds power shuts down.
Advanced spiritual beings? Nah... I don't think so...

link   
When this happens, I will be delighted but like some of the other posters in this thread, I would have to question some of the comments and requests they have made via you.

What can they not be filmed or recorded? This would be a major event in the history of mankind in the universe and we are told these spiritual beings do not want to be recorded. What happens to these spiritual beings if they are filmed or recorded?

You say that all electrical equipment will cease to work temporarily whilst they are visible. What about equipment that keeps people alive?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
reply to post by endcbe

Saturday Australia time or Saturday US time? Or, are they going to show up for the full 24 hours? Half the world will be sleeping if its simultaneous.

Ask them not to turn the power off please, because we're having a heat wave in the Mid Atlantic states. In five minutes the temperature rises in my house by 10 degrees if the air is off. And worse, what about infant incubators, life support or oxygen machines and such? They mustn't turn the power off.

The fact that they plan to shut off electronics means they aren't spiritual beings IMO, nor advanced or they'd know what havoc that would cause.

I thought those same things. What about planes in flight, hospitals and emergency services. God forbid, would planes just fall out of the air!!! And about the time, Saturday where? Eastern hemisphere, western hemisphere?? Are we all going to go into some "trance"? Sounds like it would cause global chaos. Count me out!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I wish you were right....

But after all the false claims no-one will take you seriously..... But fingers crossed

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Uh... Ok. And what are you going to do when Saturday comes and goes and nothing happens? Hmmm?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join