It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Dear OP-entity,

It's me again, your "slow" child. I thought after reading your answers my confusion and doubts would go away, but it just brought more questions. I guess I'm just plain dumb, so please bare with me.

When you said:

...when i refer to `our presence` i am including myself, as i myself am an entitiy and can not be seen with naked eye.

I get that you're going to reveal yourself too, but how? I mean if you are sort of invisible, how are we going to see you? Are you going to distribute some special glasses? 4d like-ish glasses? Or you just have the power to unveil yourself? What about the others? Are they invisible as well? How are we going to organize this encounter?

I look forward to reading your reply and update, Mr. Entity, friend of the Enlightened-ones-who-will-show-themselves-on-Saturday.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

The final is on Sunday.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
If an alien reveals itself in the woods and no one is allowed to see it, does it make a sound?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
WHY is this on the front page? This is a troll. Anyone who believes this guy is just as nuts. Sorry but I am tired of crap like this making it on the front page.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You say not to call them ET's and Aliens because they will be offended but thats exactly what you have been calling them in your post.

Anyways ill watch and see how this turns out, but in my opinion im guessing nothing will happen

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Jeedawg]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome to Summer Break on ATS!!

So this is your first thread and even your first posts. Neato!

Good Luck on Saturday!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
I think that way too many of you are too quick to take the piss here. I have a thread and the timescale is now, i happen to believe that signoficant events are on the cards this weekend.
11th july 2010
World cup final
Netherlands vs Spain
The history of the stadium?
Total eclipse Easter Island

Sunspot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I happen to be interested in what has been said, you see i was lucky enough to be given ears and i tend to use them too, ATS at the moment.....whats up?

And dont forget Operation Deep Sleep (in relation to the GoM), I was trying to read the thread but it was written in spanish but I did see the date before the thread was eliminated and it did say the date was the 11 of this month

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It is pretty amazing how the OP has received around 185 replies
though. I guess most of us are in need of a good laugh with all the
crapola going on around us.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You - a knuckle-dragging earthling, somehow, finally convinces the super enlightened spiritual entities - who're a million times smarter than us, I might add - to show themselves to the rest of us hairless, mouth-breathing baboons?

This would essentially brand you as humanity's envoy to the stars.

Forgive me if I believe none of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You and me both.
I tell people to check this site out.

Big facepalm.

I might have to lie and say the guy was just kidding or something.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
WHY is this on the front page? This is a troll. Anyone who believes this guy is just as nuts. Sorry but I am tired of crap like this making it on the front page.

Because each time someone adds a post the thread jumps back to the top of the page. If you want a thread to die, don't post in it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Really 10 pages I can't believe I just read through all that, maybe it's the fact that it's like 100 degrees outside and I'm in a/c right now. Tell these beings I don't want my power shut off I am watching reruns of American Idol all weekend and I don't want to be interupted I am perfectly content believing in no such nonsense and don't want any part of it. Hey maybe it's the losers that followed Hale Bop comet coming back in a higher spiritual state!!! Weinieless in the afterlife lololol!!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Uh... Ok. And what are you going to do when Saturday comes and goes and nothing happens? Hmmm?

Probably tell us that it did in fact happen, but we were just not in the right "place" to realize it. Your heart wasn't open to it.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
What? I thought the most recent posts with the most flags were on the front page, you know cause flags = quality.

That's crazy.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe

Second of all, do NOT refer to them as `aliens/ ets` or whaever names you call them.. they take offense to that. These are advanced spiritual beings.

If they're so advanced, how could we possibly offend them??

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do you wear Nike's and plan to ascend up with them in their space ship when they finish their speech?

Please ask them if I can take them to Bob Evans for kid-sized ice creams sundaes afterwards to celebrate. I hope they are not lactose intolerant.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That's ok there are still powerless cameras not to mention people with photographic memories who can paint an image they see directly so not all is lost
D...

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hmmm, Well there goes the credibility of ATS...

Byyeeee.

*Rising Against Waves the credibility away*

(Unless Of course this does in fact happen and then I look a fool!
)

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

start whine

This is one thing I've been wondering too.

I've been trying to contribute in a meaningful way to this community by submitting what I think (admittedly) are relevant news stories and posts or whatever. So when I see troll-tastic threads consistently taking over the homepage with piles of stars and flags - while what I submitted is summarily ignored, it discourages my desire to participate - at least in a meaningful fashion.

Just...you know...so it's out there and stuff. Yeah, yeah, sack-up and such comments already taken to heart, ergo the whine tags.

end whine

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
You - a knuckle-dragging earthling, somehow, finally convinces the super enlightened spiritual entities - who're a million times smarter than us, I might add - to show themselves to the rest of us hairless, mouth-breathing baboons?

This would essentially brand you as humanity's envoy to the stars.

Forgive me if I believe none of it.

Enlightened spiritual entities also understand that we, knuckle-dragging earthlings, are of the same essence as they are and thus are not any lesser but merely awakening just as they did millions of years prior.

However the more enlightened off world entities are not usually hanging out in space/time but instead time/space and thus can see that all entities eventually awaken and seek back to whence they came. You are every age that you were and will be simultaneously.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join