It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hope it will be in the late afternoon, it is a day off for me and i want to sleep in for once in a while

PS don't stay too long i have a birthday party in the evening

[edit on 8-7-2010 by DutchBigBoy]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
So, I'd love to see this, but I have a feeling that the next post by this person will be, ... The spiritual beings have decided that humans will not accept them so they won't show themselves this time and we need to let it sink in a little more before they show themselve.s

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

There has been chatter on the internet lately about July 10 and 11. Interesting post about..
"I'm taking my ball (a.k.a. light beings) and going home" situations. Where as, we have responded so negatively, that these light being do not feel like we are worthy and have canceled their visit. Prefect excuse."

You would think if they are as "Enlightened" as presented, they would surly know humans are going to skeptical about such an event. My goodness, it would really make for an interesting sermon come Sunday morning. I would bet churches would be packed.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
OP- I hope your prediction is right, I would like the same thing and it certainly is needed. I havent read the whole thread, so I dont know if you have posted more info, but keep in mind your source my be playing with you, things are often not as they seem, but I hope thats not the case, you seem confident so Ill give you the benefit of the doubt. I'll be ready Saturday.

Be well

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by endcbe

Thanks for the information endcbe, and i honestly and truly hope you are right, and not a wind up merchant, although i have to say, i think probably the latter is so, but Saturday isn't far off so we'll see.

One other thing, and it's quite a small thing, but if you could see your way to NOT addressing us as 'your children', i'd be most grateful, as it is condescending, patronizing and insulting to adults, to be referred to as children.

Thanks again for your information.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by endcbe

These beings are of nothing but pure light, there is no deceit in light.

Light beings, eh?

Which of these former "entities" would they be?

plejaren-spirit
elliotplejaren
iamplejaren
implejaren
plejarenentity
plejaren
chlplejaren
plejarenlyran
PlejarenS
prophetplejaren
plejaren2012
weneedtoknow
weneedtokn0w
weneedtoknoww

Elliot I think I hear your Mum calling you for dinner.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
These enlightened alien light beings are terrible time-keepers and people whores. They keep telling these individuals that they have been selected to be the one to pass on the same old same old, then dump this person for the next one like Russel Brand gets through girlfriends. Then there's the dates, British Rail keeps better time then these alien enlightened light beings, and thats saying something!!

I've got more faith in Elvis and John Lennon coming back and leading us all in a sing-a-long till world peace is reached, now that would be a saturday to remember.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by Kurokage]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
ooops please delete this post mods, I thought my last one didnt go through

[edit on 8-7-2010 by CREAM]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wait how did you register the 7th and post a topic? Dang it took me 20 posts to make a topic

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Aliens come...
Turn the power off... Which means the fridge wont work...
That means...
Warm Beer!

If they did come, maybe they'd bring their own chilled beer, since its cold in space... ...As a gift.

And if there spiritual, why not let us know more about the proper etiquette so we dont trample on any of there 'decalogue.'

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What gets me is why only USA? why not here in Europe! or anywere else? USA this USA that! pain in the ass!

[edit on 8-7-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Doh!!

Edit for double post..

[edit on 8/7/10 by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

There has been chatter on the internet lately about July 10 and 11. Interesting post about..
"I'm taking my ball (a.k.a. light beings) and going home" situations. Where as, we have responded so negatively, that these light being do not feel like we are worthy and have canceled their visit. Prefect excuse."

You would think if they are as "Enlightened" as presented, they would surly know humans are going to skeptical about such an event. My goodness, it would really make for an interesting sermon come Sunday morning. I would bet churches would be packed.

Correct, my friend.

I assure each and everyone of you that come saturday, the world you live in will change forever.

They have given their word, and their words are of light and truth.

They will show up for you to behold with your own eyes on saturday, not via television, radio, or any such broadcast. There will be no cancellations, postponements, even those who are on the lower spiritual level will still be able to behold our presence.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Is the OP serious?
Yay, the aliens are coming!
But, how will I watch the movie I was going to if PC won't work?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybee

Correct, my friend.

I assure each and everyone of you that come saturday, the world you live in will change forever.

They have given their word, and their words are of light and truth.

They will show up for you to behold with your own eyes on saturday, not via television, radio, or any such broadcast. There will be no cancellations, postponements, even those who are on the lower spiritual level will still be able to behold our presence.

Could this be..........

PROJECT BLUEBEAM?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Cool, nothing much else happening on Sat.

F1 Qualifying, Germany/Uruguay play-off.

Aliens on Sat, World cup final and F1 on Sun.

Weekend sorted then, get the beers in.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

OK, so my next question is come where????? Where am I supposed to be in order to see these light beings?

Again quit with being so vague. I'm beginning to think you are Unleashed68 in disguise!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

extraterrestrials will adress the world live on saturday!

Which Saturday???

2nd line.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wait, I'm lost right here:

Why use the third person "they" and afterwards use the first person plural "our"? Are you human or are you one of them? I'm confused.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by juinette]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by juinette
Wait, I'm lost right here:

Why use the third person "they" and afterwards use the first person plural "our"? Are you human or are you one of them? I'm confused.

[edit on 8-7-2010 by juinette]

No, he's confused......

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join