It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
ODD people are staying away from Israeli threads so it gets no attention, well planned out by the Israeli lobbyist in this website.

Israel is bringing its control to the Internet.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Great post, you should write a detailed version and send it to Al-Jazeera, see if your one will be published.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
And our congres, hilalry clinton and nancy pelosi said i quite' we have an obligation to help ISrael"
seems to me, like they embrace naziism

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

IMHO
I don't think the PEZ is a Jewish thing Airspoon.
I think it is a Zionist ( Luciferian ) thing the promoters of which would like to make it seem like it is a Jewish thing in order to take advantage of the Anti Semitism, race, and nationality cards, already in play.

I hope you and everyone else understands, although I don't always express myself well, my quarrel is with Zionists of every stripe because I believe they have it in for the Jews, more then any group...

Look at Russia for example - a middling guess is 35 - 40 million dead under Bolshevism and Stalin - these "people" don't mess around.
Sacrificing Israel and a big amount of international Jewery wouldn't phase them a bit.

I kinda hope I'm wrong...about the plan

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I have a question !

What make the jews so important to the world today ?

Is it because they are known to be rich ? ($$$)

Or is it because they were decimated during WW2 and because of that we have empathy for them ?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jewcano

Wiki - wikipedia was that too easy for you?
I made my point trimmed quote as the MODS requested.
- that the PEZ are older than NAZIS so the Zionist judge is full of it.
Oh you have a problem with PROOF I forgot you Zionists like to make it up as you go

When you called me a "brown shirt" for my 'tude towards zionists what YOU are saying is that Zionists are Jews - how antisemitic can you get?
OH VEY indeed
You are antisemitic pal - smarten up! that is considered to be extremely rude
not to mention the way you insult the German people by calling me a Brown Shirt....LOL
and you can't debate without backing your self up with facts so you resort to idiotic insult

your jew jitsu looked all tough in that dress fighting no one.
the make up was to hide the lack of handsomness too I'll wager.
it may be good for killing jews but here in the real world it just looks silly.
so BRING IT girly

'Mein Kampf' - Hitler Used
Rothschild Banker's Typewriter
By Henry Makow PhD
Sometimes it's the symbolic details which speak volumes.
www.rense.com...
Emil Georg von Stauss, the president of Germany's largest bank, the Deutsche Bank, lent Hitler a portable Remington so he could write his infamous anti-Jewish banker manifesto "Mein Kampf."

Von Stauss, a principal Nazi Party fund raiser, also was a longtime business associate of the Rothschilds.

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
I have a question !

What make the jews so important to the world today ?

Is it because they are known to be rich ? ($$$)

Or is it because they were decimated during WW2 and because of that we have empathy for them ?

Because the Jews and Christians are trying to full fill their prophecies with doing so bringing the Messiah back.

Or Israel is part of a huge empire, and probably the capital of that empire, the Jews run the empire therefore Israel is very important.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Thanks for the answer.

In life, in general there are problems and solutions to the problems. Any civilizations, any country, any big corporations, any persons, are either way a problem or a solution. I think the jews are a problem in the world, religion wise i mean, like the islamist. For me they are both the same... Problems not solutions...

[edit on 8-7-2010 by St-Patrick]

[edit on 8-7-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think that this thread about covers why the Jews were chosen after WW2 to pick up where the Nazis left off.

If you want a pretty decent history and a well organized thread about the Israeli/Nazi regime, then this will do more than its share for you. Its backed by excellent research and tells the true history of why things are moving this direction.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I'm confused the Judge says "we should learn from Nazi's" but I think this was already happening, what more is left to learn?

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

When taking in to consideration the human side of this, everyone is part of the solution. You leave one person isolated, he will become a bigger problem than you think.

For example Iran, the Western empire isolated Iran for how long now? Spread lies, propaganda, terrorists against them, why? Because they had the balls to step on the toes of the empire and get their independence.

So no human should be left out of the solution, even if they are the problem.

And yes every problem has a solution, but also what needs to be taken in to consideration is that there are different types of solutions hence one solution can create more problems, another solution can create more burden etc.

The Western empire has either gone mental or has a bigger plan which non of us are aware of.

Either way, they are not gonna win, history backs me up on that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join