It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Israeli judge: Learn from Nazis

www.ynetnews.com

"We must learn from the Nazi tactics," Retired Israeli Judge Hadassa Ben-Itto said recently during a conference discussing ways to improve the State of Israel's PR efforts in the world.

The meeting, which was held last week in the English capital, was attended by some 150 senior Jewish legal experts.

Ben-Itto said during the conference that Israel should adopt the tactics used by the Nazis after they distributed the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: Refusing to reach a compromise and conti
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Israeli - Palestinian conflict by the numbers (The numbers don't lie)
As Israel kills and maims, outrage is directed at Helen Thomas (orchestrated by Ari Fleischer)

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Ben-Itto said during the conference that Israel should adopt the tactics used by the Nazis after they distributed the Protocols of the Elders of Zion: Refusing to reach a compromise and continuing their battle in the courts although they had no proof of the protocols...

..."I have reached the conclusion that we must use these tactics in courts worldwide, just like the Nazis – with all distinctions – used the courts to spread their message."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well, I have always said that the Zionists are using the Nazi playbook, only refined as they have learned from Nazi mistakes. I mean, it's more than obvious. Now, we have an Israeli judge, openly calling all Jews to support such tactics.

America needs to awake from its ignorant stupor, before Israel drives us into the ground for their own Nazi-like agenda. The irony of it all, is that the Zionists hide behind what the Nazis did, then they go and do the same thing... only to a much larger degree.

--airspoon

www.ynetnews.com

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think this will be poetic in the not too distant future... Israeli courts and judges are not the beacon in this world by any means.

Apatheid judges should be looking for hiding spots of refuge as the smart (living) Nazis did when they new the end had come.

[edit on 7/7/10 by Caveat Lector]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Consider Africa without a racist government building walls - it collapsed due to world pressure against racism.

A similar small country out of fit to the region, divides and builds real walls to seperate themselves in stolen land from a ripped apart people.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Not only are these walls seperating the region, but they are confiscating much needed land to build this wall. This wall is going across homes, mosques and valuable farm land. Then, there is a dead zone around the walls, meaning that Arabs can't go within a certain amount of feet near the wall. It would seem that the Israelis are deliberately positioning the wall to do as much damage to Palestinian buildings and farmland. This wall has ruined many of lives.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Good post OP
Though I don't believe the zionists are adopting Nazi tactics and policies...
It is quite the other way round
Zionists existed before Nazis

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

While Zionism has been around longer than the Nazis, that doesn't mean that they can't learn from both the pros and cons of the original Nazi movement. I don't doubt for a minute that they are learning lessons from the Nazi playbook and this judge has just confirmed it to me.

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i debated posting this because im sure it will be met with ridicule but here goes:

could the fact that they are ashkenazi jews predispose them to being comfortable employing nazi tactics?

probably not...but i thought id mention it...

it is a conspiracy website right??

thanks for the thread spoon

~meathead

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
It would seem that the Israelis are deliberately positioning the wall to do as much damage to Palestinian buildings and farmland. This wall has ruined many of lives.

I really fear but know this is indeed true. Add water restrictions, livestock loss to the actual army removing fencing for a laugh.

From the Talmud (it might just seen as duty by some):

Lev. 25:29. Carry out the laws of houses in walled cities.

Deut. 19:3. Designate cities of refuge to prepare routes of access.

Deut. 20:10. Offer peace terms to the inhabitants of a city while holding siege, and treat them according to the Torah if they accept the terms.

Hmmm, these people have nukes?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Good find S&F

Not a big surprise though, we've all been saying this all along, the parallels are just too obvious to ignore, if you are smart enough to see through the propaganda.

BTW, wasn't propaganda a Goebbels invention?

Now we just need a new Wiesenthal to hunt these bastards down for their crimes against humanity.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

No doubt the zionists are learning from their experiments
this isn't the first wall they have built nor is it the first Aparthide state

Brezynski recently stated that for the first time in history the world is aware of the Zionist plot and that this awareness is likely to lead to resistance to the zionist agenda that they don't want.

The nazi burning of the Bundestag and the police being caught at Montebello Quebec being Agents provocatures are just variations of the same tactic

I think this is also an effort to blame the protocols of the elders of zion on the nazis
as oposed to it being the actual Zionist agenda

"The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские протоколы") is one of many titles given to an antisemitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 " -wiki
the docs are from Russia originally it looks like

In other words the judge is passing off the zionist plot to rule the world as nazi propaganda, when the protocols are older than the German Nazi regime and the judge is trying to create an excuse to be worse then nazis becausae they are fighting nazis...which were /are(now) a straw man created by the zionists in the first place

[edit on 7-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think your right on the money as far as blaming the Nazis for the PEZ. I hadn't even thought of that angle. I've never put much stock in the PEZ for several reasons though. The biggest being that I am Jewish, yet nobody clued me into any secret conspiracy or showed me any hand-shake. What gives? lol

--airspoon

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
What if the vast majority in the world and here on ATS have a complete wrong picture of the Nazis?

Because that is the case!

Maybe is the picture most have of the Nazis is the one that is a mirror image of those that provided you this propaganda.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Man, I so agree about the playbook. You know it's not all Israeli's or even their entire government. Seems to me it's the Likud party...aka Netanyahu...that are the biggest issue. I guess they're akin to our neoconservatives.

[edit on 7/7/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoonWell, I have always said that the Zionists are using the Nazi playbook, only refined as they have learned from Nazi mistakes. I mean, it's more than obvious. Now, we have an Israeli judge, openly calling all Jews to support such tactics.

America needs to awake from its ignorant stupor, before Israel drives us into the ground for their own Nazi-like agenda. The irony of it all, is that the Zionists hide behind what the Nazis did, then they go and do the same thing... only to a much larger degree.

--airspoon

www.ynetnews.com

Learned from Nazi tactics? Ok, so where are the concentration camps? Where has Israel expanded its borders? When has Israel said it wants to destroy all Islamic peoples? When did the Zionists overthrow the Israeli government and proclaim a dictatorship? When have Zionists proclaimed they wanted global domination? Hrm?

To a much larger degree huh?

[edit on 7-7-2010 by yellowcard]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
As always a good post.

Originally posted by Caveat Lector

Consider Africa without a racist government building walls - it collapsed due to world pressure against racism.

A similar small country out of fit to the region, divides and builds real walls to seperate themselves in stolen land from a ripped apart people.

Yes but you see the Africans don't have the money to bribe politicians at the UN and the zionists do and hence they get away with it.

many jews in iserail mush be hanging their heads in shame when they see what is being done in their names and i know a lot of americans feel the same about the USA being used as a puppet by these Zionist puppet masters.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon

Except for the fact that "America" is not in an ignorant stupor. Its people are, but our leaders are using Nazi tactics themselves.....................on us.

We just never learn from history. We make the same mistakes over and over, and sometimes it makes me wonder if this is not just evolutionary theory playing out. Those too stupid to act to protect their own interests will eventually become a secondary human, and those smart enough to domesticate these secondary humans will end up a separate species.

And somedays I wonder if that is even a bad thing. If we are really this stupid, perhaps we deserve whatever comes.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by yellowcard

Learned from Nazi tactics? Ok, so where are the concentration camps? Where has Israel expanded its borders? When has Israel said it wants to destroy all Islamic peoples? When did the Zionists overthrow the Israeli government and proclaim a dictatorship? When have Zionists proclaimed they wanted global domination? Hrm?

To a much larger degree huh?

Israeli concentration camps:
Gaza, West Bank and their countless prisons filled with "political prisoners".

Israel Border Expansion:
The countless illegal Jewish settlements as well as the control over both Gaza and the West Bank. Also:

Furthermore, Israel doesn't have to "say" anything about genocide of the Palestinian people because their actions speak much louder their words. It is clear to just about everyone that isn't ignorant on the matter, that Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinians in an effort to rid the region of said Palestinians. The goal is for a complete Jewish state and for the temple to be rebuilt. You can't rebuild the temple while the Muslims inhibit your spot. Also, you can't just go on a "mad-dash" to exterminate the Palestinians so the goal is to kill and deport them little by little, so that it isn't obvious that they are doing the same thing as the Nazis. Read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israelis pretty much have world domination, through the banks and other corporations, not to mention almost all of the MSM. If you can say that America's empire stretches across the planet, then this would mean that Israel's empire spreads across the globe. AIPAC and other pro-Israeli lobby groups own the US government and about two minutes of research would reveal this. Use your brain and deny ignorance. Read: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I appreciate you asking these question, though just a little bit of research would have answered all of this for you. I know you were trying to be "smart" with those questions, as if I didn't have an answer to them but come on dude, use your brain here and just try to deny ignorance.

--airspoon

[edit on 7-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Well done airspoon. Its nice to see that others are aware of the atrocities of Israel. Its too bad that they guy you responded to is so incredibly in the dark that he didn't know that Israel has perpetrated atrocities very similar to that of Nazi Germany. But, I guess that he's merely a victim of the propaganda machine that keeps the majority of people ignorant about the realities of Western influence because of economics and politics.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
No doubt the zionists are learning from their experiments
this isn't the first wall they have built nor is it the first Aparthide state

"The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские протоколы") is one of many titles given to an antisemitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 " -wiki
the docs are from Russia originally it looks like

In other words the judge is passing off the zionist plot to rule the world as nazi propaganda, when the protocols are older than the German Nazi regime and the judge is trying to create an excuse to be worse then nazis becausae they are fighting nazis...which were /are(now) a straw man created by the zionists in the first place

Oy vey.

if you're going to copy and paste something from somewhere, at least have the decency to copy and paste all of it, and maybe add a link so the membership can see what kind of duplicitous brown shirt you really are.

Here is the full excerpt you lifted from that paragon of internet sources, Wikipedia:

The Protocols of the (Learned) Elders of Zion (Russian: "Протоколы сионских мудрецов" or "Сионские протоколы") is one of many titles given to an antisemitic text purporting to describe a plan to achieve global domination by the Jewish people. Following its first public publication in 1903 in the Russian Empire, a series of articles printed in The Times in 1921 revealed that much of the material was directly plagiarized from earlier works of political satire unrelated to Jews.

en.wikipedia.org...

There it is, in it's contextual complete form, with link provided. I'm well aware of the rampant anti-semitism that is rampant here at ATS. It disgusts me and it makes my mother's feet swell. It further disgusts me that I have to point out that you basically plagiarized a summary of a plagiarized work that is a hoax. No bagels and lox for you! Now go on back to whatever bastion of skinhead culture you came from before I get my Jew-Jitsu going on.

Shalom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join