It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot card of the day!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ayana
reply to post by EminenceofAeon

Hmm...

Five of Pentacles.

There is a sense of loss of something - whether this is self-worth or financial gain, there may be a lack of self-esteem and faith in yourself right now, or you may be in danger of losing belief in the goodness of life. It would be advisable to pay attention to material and spiritual areas of life.

So, from what you've told me, you're unsure of which path to take and are willing to go on chance - I'd suggest looking at the paths carefully, and really weighing up both sides before jumping in rather than just choosing for the hell of it, as if you don't, this may be what the card is pointing to.

Good luck!

Thankyou for your time and for the reading - sorry it took so long for me reply I had the window open for a couple of days while pondering was hoping to be able to fill you in by time I replied but alas, no avail ... still pondering.

Yes this pertained to me as one's future does make you question your self worth AND the way you percieve the world around you when you have to settle for something you dont really want.
for those interested...

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is there a way to check if you've gotten a reply or not on a thread other than reading through it again?

I've looked and cant find it.

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Trust me, there's a backlog.

I think my request was submitted on page 9 and they've only started with page 6 I believe.

Hey, remember this is a free reading and patience is a virtue.

posted on Jul, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Could I get a reading PLEASE. This sort of thing has always interested me.
If not I understand.

Thanks in advance

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
can you please do a reading for me... i am intersted in finding out what u have to say

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I would like to hear my card of the day please.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I'd like a reading too please
i'm curious in what you have to say

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Okay cool. Here is my question:

Will my `friend` keep his promise(s) and if so, when?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I wonder what happened?

Are you ok?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I've been waiting days for mine.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I do apologise for vanishing. I work Saturday's, and generally have loads to do on Sunday.
I'll resume play soon

Promise!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by foremanator

Judgement

This card heralds a time of reaping what you have sown (so to speak) Sometimes, the outcome of a situation is a direct response to how it has been handles, and sometimes you can be pleased, others not. This is a time to make an assessment, judge actions and sum up how you have done.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ok, I can't resist anymore. Everything has been bad news lately, Please give me some good news for a change!

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hi

Will I find a new job soon?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

King of Wands

The King is active, restless, impatient and anxious to experience everything in life. He is a born leader, but his band of admirers may not stay with him forever as he can be exhausting to be around, inconsistent, irratable and intolerant of losing. He also believes fully in himself, and has massive confidence.
The card could mean that someone will enter your life like him, or that you need to develop the 'can-do' attitude, so that things can be fulfilled. It could also mean that you need to tone down some of said characteristics.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by swazi

I honestly don't know. I also don't know if the cards could show this. I'll try, but you'll have to wait, as, I'm not actually on page 6 yet lol.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

The Hierophant

The card is one of spiritual knowledge, or a desire for it, or the urge for man to understand a higher nature. This might include study, or someone that encourages this enters your life. This heralds a time where you won't be satisfied with worldly aspects of life, and feel inclined to search for an inner meaning and greater purpose of life.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pjslug

The Sun

This brings a strong sense of enthusiasm and exhilaration, the energy is a 'can-do' variety, and it has a positive influence on everything. There is emphasis and action on positive thought, and indicates a time of strength, good cheer and good health.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Can yot please give me a card for today?

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ayana

Much graditude toward you. Now all I have to do is learn just what this "spiritual knowledge" stuff is all about.

Really, thank you.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join