It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
We are all so different. Perception is very different from one person to another, this is why the human species is so interesting and intriguing for the sky watchers. My inner knowing tells me that humans have indeed been helped and/or reversed engineered ET crafts. We even have developed time travel and stargates.

Even the common technologies today stem from the help we got from a certain alien race. The general public is completely in the dark as far as the advanced technology is concerned. But in time, when the human race will evolve to higher states of consciousness, this technology will not be kept secret for all will have instant access to the information.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Phew Johnny! finally a forum modulator stepping in. I look forward to any further contact you have with the OP in the future, i take it from your post his credentials check out 100%? could you elaborate on that a little? i don't mean to be coy but he has brought you into this somewhat hasn't he?

I love watching your ATS news casts, your the best!!

October

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I am new and cannot start a new thread, I see there is huge interest in ufos here. I am just writing to inform you that I was a big follower observer in my younger years, and practiced certain things that would be considered new age or things the bible forbids such as astral projection. Ufos are demonic beyond a shadow of a doubt and I know this will be laughed off buy for anyone who will listen I will write this. This littel excerpt is from a women named vernica leuken and one of the few that is on the ball,

SPIRITS OF DARKNESS

In a cave so deep and wide,
Your flying saucers seek to hide;
Sent up through space, confusion to found.
Your earth is now clothed all around
With spirits of darkness who travel by night.
But do not be frightened; pray for their flight. - Veronica, November 24, 1993

DELUSION
Veronica - Oh, there are two flying saucers now. They are going very, very high into the sky....
Our Lady - "Be not afeared, for you are being allowed to see what satan plans to delude mankind with. There is no life as you know it, or human being, or otherwise, upon another planet. The creation of the Father has been given to you in the Book of love and life. Do not fantasize of life on other planets, My children. It is a falsehood. Were it not so you would have been told, for the Father hides nothing from His children. He created man, known Adam and Eve, and as such they were the first of your--of the Father's creation. You may say, your first mother and father symbol." - Our Lady of the Roses, September 28, 1974

THE ELEMENTS
"They are performing now prodigies and wonders to confuse and confound mankind. You call one of them the UFOs. They are supernatural manifestations from hell. They are created in the minds of some by the demons, who are capable, because of great power upon earth, to control now the elements, nature." - Our Lady of the Roses, February 1, 1978

NO VEHICLES
"While We speak of agents of hell, My child, I also wish that you make it known that there are no vehicles coming from other planets—extraterrestrial vehicles. No, My child and My children; they are agents of hell in transport. Now you may ask, why must they be transported if they are spirits? Ah, My child, this you may not understand. These are not ordinary spirits; these are the demons from hell: Satan's cohorts, and satan himself. He is also on one of the transports.
"There is a reason they must use the transports. I will not go into it at this time, for I am sure it would befog the mind of any scientist should I give this knowledge to them before they are ready for it." - Our Lady of the Roses, November 1, 1985

RAPTURE
"I give you great grace of heart, My children, to know that many shall be taken from your earth before the great Chastisement.... Many of your news medias shall state that they have been carried off by flying saucers. Oh no, My children! They were carried off into a supernatural realm of the Eternal Father to await the return of My Son upon earth." - Our Lady of the Roses, December 7, 1976

NOT A FIGMENT
"In this final battle, there are many agents of hell loosed upon earth. They are traveling in transports. Do not be won over to a false theory of life beyond the heavens, other than the Kingdom of God. Know that it is satan who sends these vehicles before you. They are to confuse and confound you. These objects that take flight across your earth are from hell. They are only the false miracles of your times.
"Recognize them, My children; they are not a figment of man's imagination. They are present in your atmosphere, and they will become more dominant as the fight goes on for the souls." - Our Lady of the Roses, December 24, 1973

HIDDEN AMONG YOU
"Already satan is working his way into your consciousness, seeking to take over your minds. He is now promoting false miracles. Those you call flying saucers are images from hell. My children, if you reject the knowledge of the supernatural, you are now playing right in

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

[edit on 6-7-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I am enthralled by this thread and look forward to it continuing. Much of what is being revealed by the OP confirm many things I have heard personally via testimony of close friends, colleagues, and others that I have encountered.

I hope to read more about your work, the black projects, UFOs, extraterrestrials, and abductions. Do you have any info on perhaps time or inter-dimensional travel?

I can't wait to read more. Star and Flag.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by DJM8507]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by October

I posted MolecularPHD's credentials as listed by himself one page back just above Jonny A's post. He also posted this link.

www.tracypress.com...

He would be "molecular chemist Jonathan Knudsen, who in 2001 graduated with a doctorate degree in chemistry from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology"

No denying he has a brain the size of a small planet. But that just means it is easier for him to tell a good story..Maybe..

Cheers

CTH

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012
Interesting post, but it's quite a leap to claim that all UFO cases are human in nature. If your background and research are correct, I don't fault you for believing such. However, my personal experiences lead me to a contrary conclusion.

I was introduced to UFOs by a contactee, and I've subsequently seen these things on many occasions. However, what I've seen are balls of light and not the silvery discs glamourized in the media. One fortunate night I had one of these balls of light come up right next to me (it was about the size of a baseball; also the contactee I knew stated how these balls of light were able to shift their size). Personally, I don't believe that what I've witnessed is in line with your theory, but I do appreciate the input.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by killuminati2012]

The OP knows nothing of UFO's -- I've been in contact with UFO/ET presence for 25 years on a daily basis. It is out of this world, but here in this world.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by etcorngods]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here is the problem. IF they are "OURS" then how do we explain the fact that they have been seen All Over The World? In some very remote places all over the world. I would assume that the production of such would be on a planet earth and to design that many craft would be difficult to conceal let alone the manpower involved.

Next, what on earth would they be doing flying some of this stuff right over people's homes? What if something unwanted happened? What if the technology got in the hands of the wrong people?

I can see that some of the stuff flying around is ours, but it doesn't make any logical sense to say its all ours.

Top Secret Things, are kept in remote area's. And if they are not in remote area's they are out of sight and out of mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
The only thing that would stop me from believing in ETs is if they beamed me up to the Mother Ship just to tell me so.

Will be following the thread waiting (hopefully patiently) to hear what Johnny has to say about the OP...

'Is he, or isn't he...'

peace

Edit spelling, lol

[edit on 6-7-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
ok this is my first post so hope its ok, I believe that the OP is being honest, he may not know all facts but he believes in what he's saying, so lets give him the chance to get it all out before we jump on him,

Also lets see what becomes of his chat with johnny, should be enlightening.

(off-topic maybe but what is supposed to happen on 28/10/2011 as i would hate for something bad to happen on my birthday
)

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Nice Post OP. I don't understand about all the technical aspects you talked about, but also by reading your other threads I do believe that you are telling us the truth from your perspective.

However, personally I believe that the truth lies in between:

- Nazi Bell researched and developed by nazi and furthermore american scientists ? YES

- ALL UFO's/ flying disks are Nazi bells? NO

- UFO coming to earth from other planets? ALSO YES

the reason is that UFO, aliens and abduction stories are reported from all over the world. Here i give an example link of an independent Indonesia UFO research group (sorry it is in Indonesian, but these people have researched and documented hundreds of UFO/ Aliens/ Abduction cases which happened in Indonesia since 1883 - some of the reports are in English): www.betaufo.org...

[edit on 6-7-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Gotta love your threads Mole. And we on chat, do love your mic software, so everyone else bugger off. What's the point in arguing about typos...appreciate the thread my friends, it's awesome and I'm waiting for the outcome of your meet with Johnny. Amazing Mole.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
the real truth is that both OP and "aliens believers" can be right at the same time, so, I really dont get the whole point of excitement ...

I just find it amazing that a guy will come here and try to explain things based on physics: 99% of the members here dont have enough knowledge to understand any of what you are saying, so it is kind of convenient to throw a lot of "weird" words, its really hard to check out any of what you are saying

and most the other things you said actually were not news, pretty obvious that it is possible that US gov used UFOs as an excuse in that cold war time ... come on, it was the freaking cold war ...

but that doesnt answer why would the UK have so much data about ships flying over speed of light in their radars, even asking the US if they had a vehicle in their air space ...

do I believe aliens are here? I will never have an answer, I just keep an open mind and I know that there are no definitive proofs to either side

just to add:
the board really appreciates another perspective to the situation, but you just cant come here and say that your perspective is the only one and is the right one ...

[edit on 6/7/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sorry, I don't buy the story. What ALWAYS alerts me to these types of posts is how the OP states that they have all of this information but insatead of just dumping it, they piecemeal it out. Nothing more than dangling a carrot (or is it CARET) in front of the ATS members when there isn't anything substantial.

Sure, I can come up with some fancy sounding names for a special mixture as well and tell everyone here it is the secret to antigravity. For example, you say:

Propulsion System Fluid Substance
Xerum 525
Thorium Hydroxide (Th(OH)4)
Beryllium Fluoride
Cinnabar Mercury (mercury (II) sulfide (HgS)
Iridium-192
Silicone Dielectric Gel
Lithium Fluoride
Deuterium Oxide

But then describe the inner core structure as magnesium and barium, neither of which is listed above.

Second, how would silicon sheets 40u thick be "cutout". How fragile would these be to undergo any type of stress from a cutting tool. Laser cut?

You then go on to insult many members here by telling us we wouldn't understand the technology. So why in the world would you even start a thread like this? Your OP even states that you will provide detail, but so far all we have is a story.

Provide diagrams of the vehicle and components.

Provide a more thorough explanation of how these magical materials interact in such a way as to provide anti-gravity. Trust me, MANY of us here on this site can follow you.

What does DNF stand for? Don't use abbreviations without an explanation of what it is.

How much power is one of these battery cells capable of producing?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Making a claim that ET's don.t exist is ridiculous.
The odds are not in your favour.....

How can one claim accountability for every single sighting post 1946?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Cinnabar Mercury = so called Red Mercury.... which equals.. the biggest hoax of the 20 th century. Fooled the whole press of the western World and the secret services. They had agents out buying *red mercury* for stupid amounts of money and it was all a huge Russian mafia con.

Good catch. Coincidentally, in the 1990s role-playing game Dark*Matter, UFOs used red mercury as part of their propulsion systems.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by killuminati2012

However, what I've seen are balls of light and not the silvery discs glamourized in the media. One fortunate night I had one of these balls of light come up right next to me (it was about the size of a baseball; also the contactee I knew stated how these balls of light were able to shift their size). Personally, I don't believe that what I've witnessed is in line with your theory, but I do appreciate the input.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by killuminati2012]

killuminati2012 is telling the truth! i also have had a white ball of light fly about 6 feet over my head in my front yard! i never told a soul because it scared the sh#t out of me and no one would believe it anyway.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
Power Source
The power source for the unit is a specially designed battery system comprised of finely made lattice silicon sheets riddled with pits 40 microns thick; they are then cutout and constructed into hollow dodecahedrons and coated with iridium-192. You then stack them on-top of each other placed inside a hermetically sealed cylinder. The cylinder is then filled with radioactive tritium gas; this is the equivalent of taking several hundred solar panels and dropping the sun into to the center of them. The number of battery cells needed depends on the size of the core generator you are using.

While you have provided many details you have left various key things out, like some measurments, the mathematics involved and when you spoke of a tuned firmion field you could give us the details of that tuning. I am sure it involves a hell of a lot of equations and maybe you can't remember them all but i would be interested in what you can remember.

As for these batteries, what was the output in Kilowatts if you can recall.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
While I have little doubt we've experimented on many type of crafts over the decades, I find it difficult to believe that all the odd-shaped craft flying around are simply a product of our government. For many reasons. Including:

- They are seen and photographed around the world. I don't believe for a moment that our government would even fly fully functional craft over certain countries, as to do so would be to incite war. And we would NEVER test equipment over foreign soil, this is absurd. Risk directly giving other countries our supposed cutting-edge technologies? I don't think so.

- For all these test craft, which I'd imagine would cost trillions and more to develop, why are they not in service? The ones that the public know about, such as the Stealth Bomber, have gone into service after testing. That's sort of the point of all the cost and development.

- I don't believe for a moment that we have ever developed some of the technologies reported in sightings. Huge craft which are silent.. which then accelerate and move at great speeds. Craft that are as much as half a mile wide. Others that accelerate or turn so quickly, if a human were on board, it would most certainly kill them.

If you have developed some amazing things, that's great. But you can't possibly dismiss ALL sightings based on things you have worked on. Unless you have gone through especially, every major and substantial case out there, an managed to say "Oh.. that was prototype Yackity-Smackity of project BlahBlah," you are guessing when you say it's ALL ours. How could you know that?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by fleabit]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
While I will agree with the premise that some of the UFO's that have been seen since the forties are products of reverse engineering by our military, that's is not the case of all UFO's, as will be eventually revealed.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by manta78]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join