It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Excellent work.

I will state; that if you are a true believer of “UFO’s” this thread probably will upset many of you, and for that all I can say is “I’m sorry” that is not my intention here.

All you've done is confirmed what most of us already knew: that many - hell, I'll just go ahead and say most - of the UFOs reported on can either be explained away as 'normal' or naturally occuring phenomenon, OR are advanced governement project that the masses simply aren't privy to, yet.

So, YOU are working on (or have worked on) projects that perhaps, SOME individuals may have construed as other-worldy vehicles.

Congratulations to you on that. I don't think anyone thought the Kecksberg 'acorn' was an alien craft. Ever.

Still many UFOs out there that either 1) you are not aware of, or 2) cannot be explained away as another government project.

Good post, though - very interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by samaka

The OP already stated that there is a 'dimensional drive unit' (DMU) in existence.

Exactly what a DMU is or does is open for debate, but to me, i read it to mean a time travel drive, or put another way - a super-luminal drive that would enable rapid interstellar travel, or static time travel.

(Unless of course, you theorize 'time' to just be another form of energy, and not actually a linear way of measuring our days, as some do)

So, he actually said there were dimensional craft that had been built.

IF and it is a big 'if', this drive was real and in existence, it would explain EVERY UFO sighting throughout ALL of human history...potentially.

If the craft can travel in time, and has done..it could have been to every major point in history that recorded such visitations...Sumer, South America, India, Asia, Africa...pretty much everywhere actually.
It raises paradoxical questions of course, but it could explain the sightings before the 20th century.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by windlass34

Considering that today is the first day of your registering, this being your first post and with your claim of knowing that it takes more than "some salts, precious metal (iridium) and heavy water (deuterium oxide) to make a UFO fly ".. Would you please expand on your background and where you studied at?
[edit on 7/6/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

The original post states some common knowledge encapsulated in a fancy language. The technologies mentioned there are decades old, he does not describe anything groundbreaking.
I earned my MSc in theoretical chemistry (for those who know this is a field of Mathematics) in VUT University in Europe.
My statement about "it takes more than some salts etc" does not mean that I know what makes UFOs fly; I simply know that the current state of the art technologies are more complex than what the other member described. His statements would make him fail any exam from Quantum Mechanics or Advanced Physics.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
My apologies to everyone for not having the time to write the entire substance of this thread however, I am in the process of doing just that. I had not planned on writing this thread at all for those that are stating that this is some sort of game I am playing with you all. For the past several weeks I have been sharing with members on ATS chat the things that I know to be true from my own personal experiences, work, and knowledge of this subject. Many of the ATS chat members have been asking me to start a thread about these subjects as I know them and, this is what I was trying to accomplish in this thread.

As to where Kammler and his research team first got the idea for this technology, I am unaware of. I will state however, one of the scientists that I worked with on these projects who I have been friends with for many years and trust and respect, relayed to me that it was his belief that the technology was reversed engineered from some object that the Germans found. As I do not know this to be a fact, I can only respond to what I have personally seen and worked on.

As I stated in this thread, I have a lot to post and, I will be posting over the course of next several weeks as much information as I can provide to you the ATS members.

Respectfully

MolecularPHD

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To the OP - several points

1) Just because you can prove your credentials doesn't mean your story is true.

2) Given the nature of the of the technology being discussed it is likely that the information would be highly compartmentalised. It 's unlikely that any one person would be allowed enough information to be able to come out with a blanket statement like 'all UFOs are ours' which is what the OP seems to be implying, even if they were at the top of the 'pyramid'.

3) You're not the first person to make the connection between the Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg UFO and even if they are related that doesn't mean you can logically extrapolate that all other UFOs are man-made as well.

4) If you genuinely have new information why are all your supporting documents articles that have been previously published and are readily available to anyone who knows how to use google and has a bit of time on their hands?

5) If Dr Kammler was brought to the US to continue his work on the Die Glocke machine why was it necessary to 'reverse engineer' the same technology in the 90s?

Throughout the early 90’s through the late 90’s, I was part of an Advanced Scientific Research Team; a reverse engineering think tank; comprised of approximately 185 Research Scientists from many different fields of study. My Specialty as a Scientist is Hydrogen Core Engineering and Development with a focus in Hydrogen Energy potential, and application.

6) Are you able to name any other members of this 'think tank'?

7) Did Dragon Naturally Speaking capitalise 'Advanced Scientific Research Team' for you? What about 'Hydrogen Core Engineering and Development'? Did it also capitalise the 'S' in 'My Specialty' or did you manually (and incorrectly) change that afterwards?

Sorry to pick up on the spelling again Johnny. If this does turn out to be true I will willingly eat my hat, with a pinch of salt and a slice of humble pie. But please be careful before giving any official ATS seal of approval to these claims. I'd hate to see ATS being made a fool of.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Exactly what a DMU is or does is open for debate,

This is a DMU...

They are Diesel Multiple Units

Now you might well argue that as they operate services from places such as Chalfont St Giles and visit places such as Grantham, they do indeed, time travel and enter other dimensions and realties, but having travelled on many, i can assure you. Their inertia damping systems need a lot of work on then before we start trying to circumnavigate the Universe in one.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The first was built in 1946?

Thanks, but, UFO's have been reported centuries ago, far before the military industrial complex was able to build them.

Got to go as to avoid more mindless programming, but, thanks for the enlightening topic!!!

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I find it difficult to argue with a statment that's hard to refute with any one person's evidence, other than the handful of UFO cases documented prior to 1900. He has nothin on those...but, if
indeed you are part of any military branch, you've really only spoken one thing to ME, that is further damning our government: we have had techology far more advanced than the fossil fuels for a long time!

thanks for reassuring we've all been getting screwed monitarily, economically, and now ecologically for the sake of the oil companies' pockets.
I HAVE learned something today

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Muonide

That was a mouthful - thank you for your input Muonide. I clicked on your public page and saw that you registered today and that your response in this thread is your first post - welcome to ATS if you are new, though I suspect you (like many of us) have been lurking for a while. Either way, glad you're on this thread, I greatly look forward to your continued involvement.
:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

Their post garnered a star from me as well. Even if i did have to reboot my brain three times reading it and was left feeling like Cat from Red Dwarf in places...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by StonyJ

I second the move to the HOAX forum. Things like this make us "Conspiracy Theorists" look bad. How many times have we seen the "______ TRUTH EXPOSED " thread followed by vague details and 15 pages of drawn out nothingness. QUIT WASTING OUR TIME OP.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

-E-

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The only argument I have with you is you thread name "UFO Truth Revealed" it is misleading and needs to be changed.

We have your truth which I believe is very true with technology that appears to be called UFO when seen and then there is truth that Aliens and UFO's are real.

When it is time it will be known Aliens and UFO's are real even to the non-believers...... there's that word time again aaaaarg!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by observe50]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I feel like the cat fro RD most of the time! Only with scruffier and less coordinated clothing.

A question to the OP, if i may..

Why is it that you have signed off on some of your previous threads or posts as; 'TheGhost' and not as molecularPHD?

Could it be that 'TheGhost' is a pun?

As in...a spook (CIA)?

[edit on 6/7/2010 by spikey]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

There are too many flaws in the OP's story to take seriously. I wouldn't even give him the time that you just offered on your post. There have been so many UFO reports that existed far before his stated time of 1946 that its almost laughable. Secondly, he didn't go into extraordinary detail about how the Nazis were building these things before the U.S. stole the blueprints in Operation Paperclip. He also didn't talk about how Hitler made trips to Tibet and Antarctica and supposedly made "Contact" with the Annunaki or the Plaedians in order to develop his own technology. Another little tidbit that he seemed to overlook was Hitler's huge connection into the "occult," which is where Hitler believed that he derived his power. Most of this stuff is easy to find, but, it doesn't necessarily make it 100% accurate either. But, what is accurate, and 100% for sure was Hitler's association with the occult and many of his top SS generals would vouch for the fact that they made "contact" with beings that helped them develop their advanced technology.

The OP's admission is 10% correct at best. Not to mention, he would already be dead, bloated, and floating with the fishes if the information that he just handed to ATS was actually accurate. Yep, the state department is rather nasty when people who work for them leak secrets. Just ask Bradley Manning who hooked Assange of Wikileaks up with 255,000 state department cables.

The OP's information is meant to deceive and throw people off the trail. I wouldn't really take it seriously whatsoever. Oh the lies, when will they end?

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's irrelevant if the OP does indeed, have credentials, or participated in some black projects. Unless he has personally done a case study of EVERY UFO case with substance, and was able to identify which "test" aircraft was responsible for each sighting, he is just guessing. He can't possibly know if all the sightings are human technology.

I still think it's a ludicrous premise — we've apparently tested hundreds and thousands of advanced craft... seemingly of which next to none have ever gone into service, but we've probably spent countless trillions developing. And we've done these tests over foreign countries. And over our own cities, for extended periods. Because our military is just stupid like that?

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterE
reply to post by StonyJ

I second the move to the HOAX forum. Things like this make us "Conspiracy Theorists" look bad. How many times have we seen the "______ TRUTH EXPOSED " thread followed by vague details and 15 pages of drawn out nothingness. QUIT WASTING OUR TIME OP.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

-E-

I couldn't agree more. To be honest, I found nothing in here except the standard disinformation that has been floating around ATS for a long time. As a matter of fact, I could have sworn that I've seen this post before, except in a different platform. Yep, I was right. The X-files, did a whole show on this very post, except they did it in the 90's. If you're trying to find the truth, you'll never find it coming from the United States Military Industrial Complex, that's for sure.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
A couple of (more or less) rhetorical questions and points:

Who specifically is funding these obviously very expensive and long-term projects, and under what congressional authority have those monies been appropriated?

When will American citizens be made privy to these technologies, and at what point will the taxpayer gain financially from the discoveries?

Will any single person(s) and/or entities gain financially from these technologies? Who will hold the patent for the resulting inventions?

Would the author of the original post please clarify how the U.S. Special Operations Command is/was involved, and explain the following statement: "(T)he second site was built at Raven Rock, PA. referred to by SOC Special Operations Command as “Site R” in 1950." To the best of my knowledge, U.S. JSOC was not initiated until the early/mid 1980s.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just out of curiosity at what temperature is the fluidic mixture in the core kept? Once that is answered I will post some followups.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Just as i said in the chat-room Mole, the ignorance will go through it's grief stages.
Ridicule.
Anger.
Acceptance.
Things i know.
1.Walter Gerlach developed the principles for the bell experiment(Die Glocke) from as early as 1918/1919 using Maxwell/Whittaker.

2.By the 1940's we can add Hilgenberger.

3.Let us not forget that Tesla had already described wheels within wheels and torsion fields early at the turn of the century.

4.Add to this Schaubergers knowledge of implosion.

5.Keplers theory of harmonic resonance.

6.Cymatics..sound=shape=color.

Given these six things alone i am of the opinion that what we are able to perceive and detect are those things which share our resonant band.
The 95% of missing universe is actually resonating in other bands which require phasing into.
These other frequency/dimensions may have slightly different properties that are unique to each band.
This is what makes detection and separation so difficult, we are groping in the dark looking for implied signals/inconspicuous absences and so on.
That's my two cents for now.
If you can take the slings and arrows i would like to see you expand on your ideas.
See you in the chat-room.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

There have been so many UFO reports that existed far before his stated time of 1946 that its almost laughable.

At this point in time, i take the OP statements as an amusing story, with little fact.

Having said that, if we give molecularPhD (or TheGhost as he calls himself sometimes) the benefit of the doubt, he said there was a dimensional drive, which i assume relates to time travel...this would explain the PRE-1946 UFO sightings.

The 20th century 'dimensional travelers' are going back in time using the dimensional drive.

This is the third time i've said this in this thread...i do wish people would read a few of the replies sometimes, or what's the point of posting?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join