It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
If ATS really is a serious website into paranormal phenomena, and we identify people who are obviously lying and trying to fool other members into believing their delusional fantasies, shouldn't we ban them? This guy hasn't even received a warning.

Otherwise isn't it all a bit of a joke?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Retseh]

Yes but that would involve banning a HELL of a lot of people and then all the morons that follow them would leave and ATS would no longer exist.
There are forums for discussing the unexplained that have much tighter rules but they're full of nasty skeptics.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

If you are indeed looking at the supposed diploma that has both a diploma and a Mensa certificate on it, would it not stand to reason that they were both scanned and cropped on some editing software? So that both could be viewed at the same time (just an assumption on my part in asking).

... and the font changed and his name shifted to the right? I think the point is that posting a scan of a diploma is no credential at all given the ease which which it can be faked. Especially as he appears to have received his degree on the same day as the fake jedi certificate? Rather a coincidence.

The OP claims he has submitted his credentials to you. Without giving away any personal details can you say that these credentials amount to more than a jpg of his supposed diploma? Have you been able to verify these credentials?

[edit on 6/7/2010 by MarrsAttax]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Yes, HAUNEBU was it. Now that i remember. Ive seen the blueprint of that one. Oh perhaps you can help me, am not a plane expert,but whats the Stealth plane called? The black stealth plane, superfast,only one of the kind,

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
People often forget how clever we humans are. I often tell people that I believe the majority of UFO sightings that are of actual vehicles are probably man-made.

Although I still believe that there is something other than us out there and they have built craft that have visited the earth. Some people even say that we look like them, or at least some of them. Maybe we are them.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion

Man it cracks me up when all the wannabe hoaxers start trying to form alliances.
Birds of a feather will always flock together I suppose.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

No it has nothing to do with ET

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Archirvion]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
Sorry OP, but I smell hogwash. It is possible you are who you say, and that you believe to be true what you say. However, for you to claim you know the truth about UFO's is a stretch. As others have said, information on the subject is undoubtedly highly compartmentalized. You may have only been privy to a small piece of the puzzle.

Many astronomers believe there are hundreds of billions of galaxies in the known universe. There very well could be an infinite number of universes as well. When you break it down and think about how many stars exist in a single galaxy, well, the mind becomes boggled at the possibilities.

I'm still waiting for you to explain away the abduction phenomenon and the vast number of UFO sightings that occurred well before the Germans introduced what we perceive to be UFOs. Furthermore, how is it that the Germans were light years ahead of other countries with this kind of highly advanced technology, yet were behind the USA in developing the Atom bomb? While you're at it, why don't you explain cattle mutilations, crop circles, and how the pyramids were built. Maybe the Nazi's also invented time travel, and decided to go back in time to Egypt and use their fancy advanced technology to build the pyramids just for fun?

He's been found to be a hoax. He has no credentials and his MIT certificate was photoshopped. So, you can stop taking him seriously now.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

I didnt understand that? Your comment didnt make sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Yep, I understand totally. And, did you see the recent post by butcherguy that shows the OP's credentials of his work at M.I.T.? As it turns out, his diploma was photoshopped. I think its about time to move this whole thread to the "hoax" section. I hope the mods on ATS enact to do this, because this is an insult to all of our intelligences...especially those who actually believed this nonsense.

Namaste and Love

Yeah that sure did make me LOL

*this is an insult to all of our intelligences*

^
What more can i say... To the HOAX section it goes

[edit on 6-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

By throwing July 2, 1947 into the story I assume you are trying to insenuate the Corona (Roswell) UFO crash was of man-made origin? I would disagree as there are too many inconsistencies between man-made craft and what multiple eyewitness accounts of the Corona crash have to say. Several eyewitnesses to the debris littered on the Foster Ranch have said the following:

1. Aluminum foil-like pieces scattered around the debris field. The foil pieces were lightweight and as thin as aluminum foil, yet could not be torn. Also, when the foil was folded or creased it would unfold and return to its previous shape.
  2. I-beams that were made of a substance like dark wood, yet had no grain. The composition was as smooth as plastic and was slightly pliable but could not be broken or cut and would not burn. Some of these pieces contained pick-purple writing that looked like Egyptian heiroglyphics except there were no animal figures in the symbols.
  3. A heavy parchment like substance that also could not be torn or cut

We do not have materials today to match the descriptions given. Certainly we don't have foil-like metals that return to their native shape when deformed.

Also this doesn't account for the wreckage of the main body of the saucer that was found on the San Augustin plain at roughly the same time. It was at this site that several alien bodies were said to have been seen.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by black cat]

[edit on 6-7-2010 by black cat]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Wow. quite a lot of replies since yesterday and now that I have read through it all, I feel that my faith in the OP's work has unraveled. It seems he is who he says, so that adds to the confusion and I guess only time and future posts will determine if his work/project are legit.

Man I really have to check my gullibility here and not jump so quickly into buying what I read, just because it sounds technical and intriguing.

Guilty....hook line and sinker!
But I have learned in the process, be patient when someone posts and wait for further speculation and investigation from other members before chiming in with blind faith support. Thanks ats members for keeping it real!

Feeling a bit foolish.....
Specopt

Well no, we found out that he isn't who he says that he is. His MIT certificate is photoshopped and he has no real credentials whatsoever.

So, if you actually believed him, then I'm sorry for you. He lied. Check the last couple of pages and you'll see.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've made mention that I was going to be meeting up with the member MolecularPHD. I can not verify or deny anything that I've not been able to personally see with my own two eyes documents wise.

As in regards to him being who he claims to be based on the information provided on his molecular mixture compound and other inventions, they all appear to be legit. Again, there is only so much that one can do without documents in hand. But, I'll supply some links as to some of his accomplishments.. But from here on, until I meet with him for the interview, there's not much more I can provide. I'm surprised that no one has tried to google his name associated with energy or hydrogen.

Miniature Knudsen-Cell

hydrogen Innovation

See the 4th article down

2010 DOE Hydrogen and Vehicle Technologies Programs Annual Merit Review

Johnny

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

Sounds very interesting. It is still hard for me though to believe with such a huge universe that no other life form would have the intelligence to travel vast distances across space. Great thread though, very interesting.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If what you have written is true, it's a real shame that there are hard core U.F.O. investigators out there who have invested not only a lot of money into research, but many years of life as well. No matter what, I still say that Earth is not the only planet in our galaxy that supports life, let alone the billions and billions of galaxies that make up the universe. No doubt the Earthly craft you speak of have been reported as E.T. craft (again if what you write is true), but with all the other inhabited planets throughout the universe, surely some have long had the technology that would allow travel to other worlds, including Earth, and they are also reported. Throughout history and using the terminology of the times, there have been many reports of craft flying across the sky, with the Australian Aboriginies for example, recording them in rock paintings, all prior to the second world war. I am thoroughly convinced that those craft my wife, son and myself have witnessed on several occasions (including last night), are indeed from another world.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Richard Feynman just rolled over in his grave.

Schrodinger would have used you intead of his cat.

Shame upon you.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Zeptepi]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
... and the font changed and his name shifted to the right? I think the point is that posting a scan of a diploma is no credential at all given the ease which which it can be faked. Especially as he appears to have received his degree on the same day as the fake jedi certificate? Rather a coincidence.

The OP claims he has submitted his credentials to you. Without giving away any personal details can you say that these credentials amount to more than a jpg of his supposed diploma? Have you been able to verify these credentials?

[edit on 6/7/2010 by MarrsAttax]

I had to bump this. It seems unlikely that the OP would try to meet with ATS admin if he was hoaxing the whole thing, so I'm interested to see what Johnny's reply is.

Edit to add:
Nevermind, Johnny's post beat mine. I'm inclined to believe that the OP is likely a qualified scientist, and he likely believes what he posts. However, I think he's still assuming to know more than he actually does.

[edit on 6-7-2010 by killuminati2012]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I miss ATS when only highly pro members were here. No one with proper information,no one with proper intelligence, cant share anything anylonger. When people start using the word HOAX more often than "Hey" it starts to get ignorant and foolish. The Maker of this thread might be a Hoax, but how come he is sitting on some classified information. My guess is that the human race has been giving out "bullcrap" information for so long that everytime you hear something think and say "hoax, liar, do not believe you".

So even when some actual truth is out there, it goes to the hoax garbage can.

Well the good think at least is that the ones sitting on the real information and working on the subjects will continue doing so. They do not care what you believe or think, if your idea can save billions of people, then yes you would matter.

But opinions will NEVER change facts, no matter what.

We can sit around like monkeys (cause you know what, they look at you that way, small ignorant unintelligent monkeys) screaming hoax and bull#.

At least enjoy the fun when they come.

Ill give ya a task. Use 1 week to figure out how huge the universe are,after that, use your human brain no matter how small or big, use the logic if u have some and ask you this.

Are we alone? Your answer (if you are SANE and logical) is most likely correct.

But then again, in psychology i have seen that logic for some is madness for others. So just forget it.. Forget mankind.You are the trash of the galaxy, just hope you get saved.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

it has nothing to do with belief. They exist even if you want it or not.:=

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah. I smelled BS the entire time especially after googling some of the things the OP mentioned, but I will hold judgment until the meeting takes place.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

I don't think so, however, thank you for attempting to play damage control.

Namaste and Love

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join