It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX] UFO Truth Revealed [HOAX]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tomdham
I FOUND IT!!! I FOUND IT!!!!

www.youtube.com...

Indeed!! I was greatly impressed with the concept of ;

The main winding was of the normal lotus-o-delta type placed in panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, every seventh conductor being connected by a nonreversible trem'e pipe to the differential girdlespring on the up-end of the grammeters.

Astounding news!!!! and I ; for one ; like it.

;

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Ok i have read up to page 5, if there is more to the story added after that please tell me.

To the op, fascinating stuff. but one thing bothers me. why haven't you duplicated this energy scource/engine/propulsion system or what ever it is?

and sold it/ patented as much of it as you can.

you seem to know how it is all put together. You could be a a poineer in aviation/space technologies. why not make your mark in history?
I know i would if i was privvy to such information, not only for personal gain, but to advance our species.

Also you say it makes kinetic energy, how does this work? It stores energy until it is put into motion? it sits there vibrating? you drop it and it speeds up?

Please go into more detail.

Waiting for the OP

[edit on 6-7-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

I have been on ATS for a number of years now and i know one thing that keeps recurring here, it goes like this:

1. OP posts a very interesting thread, he/she gives out a lot of information regarding what they know, normally there is no background information on the OP but this time it seems he has Johnny's word on his background information, either way the first couple of posts from the OP is what i call

"The hook"

He/she has hooked us into the first couple of post statements. We are all now fish swimming underneath the OP and wanting to find out more.

2. Now that we are interested in the OP'S claims and would like to know more, suddenly the lake the OP was fishing on has dried up! nothing else has been brought forward for us to feed on, he/she has responded to a few comments made from other members but nothing fresh has been brought forward. I call this

"The tease"

3. What will happen now is this thread will soar into the hundreds with speculation, counter claims, more drip feeding from the OP and ultimately death, i call this last stage

"Thread closed"

I would hate to have another Serpo or Drone extended thread, and it's such a shame on people who really want to know the truth, i for one was very excited to see this thread today but the more i read and the more other members so diligently figured out through their own research the more my doubt started creeping in, yet again. To the OP, we are not suckers here and even though you have Johnny's backing, it doesn't make what you are doing to real members right in any way, shape or form.

October

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This all seems very interesting and I can't wait until
we move onto more specific areas, such as manoeuvrability,
landing abilities and what types of attire, the pilots prefer.

If this is a hoax, then I do feel sorry for the OP... there
are easier ways to make friends than offer them the 'Holy
Grail' of power.
But please keep going OP.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I think October is correct, we're hanging around waiting
on this OP to deliver... and we're starting to play with each
other as we wait!

So I will go away, do my nails, put my best lipstick on and
then return to see if he had delivered the package.
I may retreat to the bathroom with the crossword from the
paper and see if I can work it out with a pencil.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
This all seems very interesting and I can't wait until
we move onto more specific areas, such as manoeuvrability,
landing abilities and what types of attire, the pilots prefer.

If this is a hoax, then I do feel sorry for the OP... there
are easier ways to make friends than offer them the 'Holy
Grail' of power.
But please keep going OP.

Come now, lets not doubt the altruistic intentions of the OP....I certainly would not want to get in the way of someone becoming a billionaire

[edit on 6-7-2010 by Leonardo01]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MolecularPhD

OK, i've read your OP and skimmed a fair amount of the replies, so apologies in advance if someone has already mentioned this;

Great story Mole..and links the NAZI bell, alternative energy, and UFO subjects very nicely indeed, so very entertaining at the least.

One thing that nobody seems to have mentioned yet, regarding your proposition that the NAZI's basically invented UFO technology, is one of human history and historic artifacts that basically say your story is at worse, complete bunk (entertaining bunk though) and at best, is a true representation of human attempts, and possible successes at antigrav / inter-dimensional propulsion technologies, NOT as an original human conception, but rather a reverse engineered ET technology, as most people suspect.

I'll tell you why;

All around our planet, from the very dawn of modern civilization, and even further back than that, there is evidence of visitation by ETs and their 'magical' machines.

These are written down on clay tablets, C.6500BC. The ET visits, some of them for long durations, are recorded in surviving Vedic manuscripts C. 6000BC, based on even older now lost manuscripts.

The Visits are illustrated in surviving ancient art works, notably in Southern Europe anything up to C. 17,000BC.

There are similar recorded evidences from all over our world, and we have barely begun to connect the dots of pre-history and complete the picture, it's a slow and ongoing process.

How does your statement that UFO's are a 20th century phenomena correlate with these facts?

Are you proposing that the 'dimensional drive' equipped craft are shifting through time, and are themselves responsible for these recorded interactions with prehistoric humans?

What of the 'butterfly effect' and other classic paradox effects?

If indeed the 20th century craft are responsible for the reported interactions and sightings throughout human history, down through the many millenia these meetings and sightings have been recorded, then an earth shakingly significant fact has to be considered;

20th century humans, NAZI's no less (and their subsequent US students) are, in fact, responsible for...GOD, and all of the worlds religions!

Think about it.

A 20th century dimensional craft goes back..say 20, 30, 40,000 years and interacts with the population. The population see and treat them as gods (of course) due to their magic powers and godlike machinery, and we have the records of contact and subsequently, world religion as a result.

Is this what you are saying?

If not, humanity could not possibly be responsible for mass sightings and interactions with UFO's pre the 2oth century.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by riktus
why has this thread been hijacked?

2nd..............

Because the unbelievers are infidels and we must punish them at their heart.

Fly the thread into the nearest Forum, Allahu Akbar!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress
reply to post by badw0lf

I think October is correct, we're hanging around waiting
on this OP to deliver... and we're starting to play with each
other as we wait!

So I will go away, do my nails, put my best lipstick on and
then return to see if he had delivered the package.
I may retreat to the bathroom with the crossword from the
paper and see if I can work it out with a pencil.

If you need to work it out with a pencil, I fear you need more than a crossword!! oO

But I agree, time and time again we see this very sort of thing occur, the OP will come back with some reasoning as to why he will now not continue, having completed his task of securing his 15 minutes.

Same ol' Same ol'... So it's no wonder people get bored and start dallying around. Maybe one day, perhaps, someone with real world evidence will appear and post something worth the attention threads like this seek.

I think you'll need a lot more makeup and nail polish before that happens however

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Interesting post! i believe that alot of ufo's sighted are most probably ours but i till think something else is out there, how would you explain ufo sightings that happend pre 1900's 1000's of years ago?

s n f!

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Oh ok. Sorry mate. No worries.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MolecularPhD
reply to post by DOADOA

I am currently working on this type of energy technology for a well known laboratory in N. California. It is not that I cannot explain it to you in detail but, some of it is IP in nature; which is why Johnny will not give out my personal info.

Thanks

MolecularPHD

[edit on 6-7-2010 by MolecularPhD]

And yet you have in numourous places..

reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

.... I am the lead reach Scientist of Hydro-Sun Technologies Inc. ....
I have two labs to choose from, one in Reno, NV part of UNR, and the other in Northern California. ...

Sincerely

TheGhost

[edit on 1/22/2010 by yeahright]

BTW for "reach" read research..That pesky speach analysis software again..

reply to post by Jinni

I probably should not do this, but I am going to anyway; here is hoping they are not looking at this website lol. I am currently working on that very problem and unlike the poster above I have attached a design concept of the device I have in mind.

Enjoy

Sincerely

TheGhost
[img]
[/U RL][/img]

And certainly nothing personal here..

reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread536008/pg14#pid7961768]post by constantwonder

... as for me not holding a PhD in Molecular Physics; well I guess I should give this back; ...
" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Now enough smoke and mirrors.. If you have a story to tell. Please proceed. It really does sound interesting. But are you sure your time wouldn't be better spent finalising that break through Hydro power?

CTH

[edit on 6/7/10 by CthulhuRising]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminati2012

Now THIS is a movie I want to see developed! Fact or fiction (and it sure sounds plausible and sensible to me, regardless of a minor typo) it would make for GREAT entertainment. It's got all the elements. Someone call James Cameron.!

btw, to killuminati2012, great catch on the typo. I don't think it was reason to dispel the entire post though. Interesting that you attacked a typo and not the information given....... Hey, I just thought of something. Your avatar says you hail from the Shenandoah Valley. Isn't the CIA and Langley (who I am certain MUST be on ATS) based in the Shenandoah Valley... where you're located? And didn't you say you started your career in the Army? hmmmmmm......

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I unfortunately have been very consumed by a number of projects and have just now seen this thread or I would've responded sooner. So apologies on that.

First Off....

I've been in contact with the poster "MolecularPhD" and am just trying to arrange some free time to be able to visit with him in person. I am not at liberty to divulge certain information as per a non-disclosure agreement. I have honored that request. And until I can meet him in person, I really wont be able to share much more until at a later time.

2nd (and this only applies to a select few of the members here).

***START***

Between the morse/cryptic code posts and the bickering of a misspelled word makes me wonder about some of you posters/members. With that said (yes I'm ticked off, I'm human, get over it). Stop with the cryptic messages, it goes against T&C (Terms and conditions). If as it was posted by a member that you are bored waiting for the OP to post again, then maybe you need to go to a different thread to read, or perhaps a different website to 'play at'. Everyone is on a different time schedule, and guess what, it's probably not the same as yours.. I do know that the author is away at times because of his work, so patience might be something everyone needs to cultivate.

And now to the typo or should I say Tipo or is it Tiepo.. Guess what, I don't give a hoot who you are.. At some time or another you screwed up in your spelling.. get over it. Have you ever read a Doctors note or prescription? Most of the people I've had the pleasure of interviewing (including one astronaut) made spelling errors.. AGAIN.. I screw up, you screw up , we all screw up. Get over it..

If you cant post something of relevance to the authors thread, then perhaps it's best to just take a step back and sit this one out.

****END****

Wheh.. that was exhausting (it's difficult to wear several hats including this Mod hat), now please, no more bickering, no more cryptic messages or off-topic posts.

I will try my best to make some time shortly to physically meet and interview "MolecularPhD". And of course in doing so, I will provide to ATS whatever comes from that meeting.

Johnny

[edit on 7/6/2010 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
made by humans ... u got to be kidding me right ?
many of our technology today have been derived from a source of alien technology

i will not this time explain my self with a huge reply
that will take me a half an hour to write lol
im feeling lazy today

so i advice you to go watch on history channel "Ancient Aliens"
(a new documentary TV series about ancient astronauts coming from beyond) google it first ... great serie many true things are revealed

we have been helped .. especially our level of technology of today and
10 000 yrs old technology cant even be duplicated or even a chance of understanding it today by humans

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This was actually a great post and I have read your theories before and other theories similar to this. I am not saying what your stating is false.

Do you think you were trained to believe in what you do? Is it possible they are trying to make sure you don't know the truth? There are many scientists within the government that are working on the same technology that are aware of why they are doing the back engineering and there are others that are not. The ones that don't think its something that has been worked on since the 1930s.

The other thing that baffles me is that there are so many variations of UFO's that have been seen. We have the triangles which I hear are ours or earth technology and then you have the classic round shaped UFOs, the cylinder UFO etc. There are so many variations and you’re going to tell me that each one is manmade.

Honestly I think we have been back engineering a tech from somewhere. The problem with your theory is History. History in the means of Ancient Civilizations. How can you account for their findings? Are you going to state that these encounters were us? What about the civilization that lives within Orion’s belt.

What I am saying is that your theories of how these ships / UFOs were built had to come from somewhere. I am not saying we are not an advanced civilization, I am saying we copied the technology.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This has probably been said, but this sounds like a lot of research put together into a thread to make it look like it's original. I have seen these before, and they make for a good story, and even better; make you want to research these topics. I applaud you for this thread, especially giving me something else to read while at work

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
How interesting ! Can't wait for the rest of this story ........
Or should i wait for the book or the Movie ?????
This one's a winner !
Nah put me on your advisory notice as to when the first edition comes out , i want a signed copy LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Well said Sir and I, with you, await the outcome.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join