It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

yes i do realise that it is a picture i don`t have the resources to look any other way.... and it was microsoft world wide telescope that i used i don`t know how old there information would be but i believe the telescope application opened in 2008. and when i upload the video in my thread i welcome any comments gd or bad if someone can explain what it is then great it will put my mind at rest lol

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
hi sorry what do you mean debunked? already been shown?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by discobiskit

Yes,. many of the nibiru threads have been posted already and much of the "evidence" has been ruled out already.
You are new so I don't expect you to know this .
But if you look in the ATS archives, you will find lots of info there on this topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

i have posted the video in the thread is this Nibiru i don`t think it has been picked up before thanks

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

For entertainment sake only

www.google.com... jCNHZgtwmh53T7wT8sBH_Hn5Czkimvw
check this out

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Have you considered walking outside and looking up? It's rather simple to do. An important issue to do is to look at the dates of material being perused. Google sky uses the Sloan sky survey for its material. You can find out what years the Sloan sky survey was taken. You can find out which survey MS is using and look up the dates for that survey. If you have a place in the sky in mind, then go out there and look at the real thing instead of an online version.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by discobiskit
hi sorry what do you mean debunked? already been shown?

If it's this, it's Saturn:
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...
If it's this, it's CW Leonis:
skyview.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 4-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There is a big difference between understanding somebody and outright judging them based on opinion. I can only advise you to form opinions of others carefully for your own state of 'recovery' of what you are really here to do. Two simple words-LOVE ALL. Everything else experienced here is just supplementary to aiding your progress towards that goal.

Perceptions are ever-changing, just as I'm sure they did from when you were a child to how you see the world today. There is much more to be perceived and realised yet. The journey of experience and discovery continues.

Unity, thank you for your kindness displayed. Prepare as much as you feel guided to prepare in the understanding that you are eternally guided, watched over and loved- following your life plan through all it's challenges and unveiled mysteries.

For Entertainment's sake......

CLOSER- KINGS OF LEON
Songwriters: Followill, Caleb; Followill, Jared; Followill, Matthew; Followill, Nathan;

Stranded in this spooky town
Stoplights are swaying and the phone lines are down
This floor is crackling cold, she took my heart, I think she took my soul
With the moon I run far from the carnage of the fiery sun

Driven by the strangle of vein showing no mercy I do it again,
Open up your eye, you keep on crying baby, I?ll bleed you dry
Skies they blink at me, I see a storm bubbling up from the sea

And it's coming closer
And it's coming closer

You shimmy shook my bone leaving me stranded all in love on my own
Do you think of me? Where am I now? Baby where do I sleep?
Feel so good but I'm old, 2000 years of chasing's taking its toll

And it?s coming closer
And it?s coming closer
And it?s coming closer
And it?s coming closer

Peace.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by benedict9]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Discobiskit have you figured out where in the sky you are looking? Do you have plans to get out there in the field and enjoy the night sky? I hope you do and that you discover the beauty of a real view.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I do, have both complete distrust and a strong sense of paying attention all at the same time. This is me. I really know that we are being controlled in a big web with almost every conceivable route of action and thought accounted for already. Everything is to get our reaction. Then for those not going the traditional news/media/religious armegeddon route, they have a new age, funky one off to the side, which is also a net/web.

The trick is, standing still, not reacting, and really trying to reach inside to our knowing and for those people who are also like this, I am very intersted in what they have to say, think or feel, for we're sharing this reality and those who manage and mismanage events, and arrange wars, etc etc really do impact the world. Keepign one step ahead and sharing with others how not to react is important.

They probably have a special net web for the ones trying not to react too.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
reply to post by Unity_99

I am beginning to understand you now, just from a few posts you have made here and on ET mans end of the world as we know it thread.
and WOW,.. good luck to you and your path of paranoia.

This planet you speak of is non existent
your worries are very much overblown..
But none of this will be valid to you, till it is proven by you.
hopefully when you realize this as the truth you can recover.
luck to you

You know nothing about me. I have a thread you should check out under my profile and manifesting eden, and when I came in on ET_MAN's thread it was to tell him we could do this and people need to wake up.

But we have to balance that with everyone being on different levels of progression and tests here on earth and most so far, are not doing so, and balance that with the way the world is, which is a tortorous nightmare for most people in it, and the many wars and plots done by teh bloodlines and majestic 12/bildenburg group, out of all the names they could be called, I prefer those two.

So, we need to know, if something is coming what to prepare, because I'm not goign to stand around helplessly, we need to get ready to help.

Also, if you have read any of my posts you would notice me sharing experiences, including a meeting in August regarding being ready to help others, in which I said no way, this is not going down, and was very upset. I had just finished watching a 7/47 disaster in Japan, a remake and forced myself to watch it even though I knew inside it ended badly, and I am a person who cannot watch the news anymore, I grew up with a family who basically watches it 24/7 if they can. So this was not a meeting I was happy with in any way and they know what I feel.

I spent hours on many nights, growing up, putting myself through each and every disaster and walking in their shoes, and crying and praying for this planet, didn't sleep much, since I was a very small child. I asked my parent how they could not do this, and they thought it was too much to do so, and I told them when I was a teenager that it was holding a candle to each and every person and honoring who they were and what they had gone through and that I could not understand how everyone did not do this for I have no choice. I dont watch the news. I can't.

I'm me and you don't know me at all. Things happen that I don't like, and I'm going to be ready for them if they do, but more than that, I want to work on them not happening either, so please do check out that thread. We are so much more than you think.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

This song is just one of many with similar types words, too. This message is all around us including in songs. I see the sun, fire in the sky, things burning put into music.

Era After Time

also

Nightwish Tarja turunen - Sleeping Sun lyrics

Should check out their energy too. Also, Nightwish isn't the same without Tarja, for she is the one with the energy.

Now, another group with energy, and a message I share. If anything happens we must envision our eden, and peace, and invite others to join in safety:

Gregorian and Amelia Brightman (Sara's little sister, also has a wonderful voice)-- A moment of peace.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage.
I assume you are up to speed on G1.9. Are you in agreement that it is in fact a Super Nova remnant? Some say this is an impossibility. It is getting larger, and it was never recorded when it should have exploded(Sometime around The American Civil War) Pretty hard to miss one of those, no?
All this info from Spanish Astronomers who claim it may be a Brown dwarf with planetary bodies encircling it, heading our way, what do you make of that? If you don't mind my asking.
Thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by turk182

Yes, G1.9 is a supernova remnant. Yes it is expanding, that is what supernova remnants do. It was not seen when it occurred because it was obscured by a heavy dust cloud which does not allow visible light to penetrate. It can only be "seen" with radio and xray telescopes.
www.nasa.gov...

The findings of the "Spanish astonomers" is a hoax.

UPDATE FEBRUARY 19, 2010: -- We patiently waited and monitored the StarViewer Team's web site for the "proof" that claimed would be forthcoming. Needless to say, it never materialized. Also, the initial popularity of their claim appears to have been nothing more than a way to attract a large viewership. The web site now is full of ridiculous claims, including some satirical stories taken from "the onion" (a very funny site) which the SV Team promoted as "real." There is no mention of the mathematical validation that was expected with regards to the G1.9 object. Perhaps the validation disproved their theory... perhaps it was never going to be validated by anyone... I think it is safe to take this theory of object G1.9 being a brown dwarf down to ZERO possibility!

viewzone2.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

This link is to NASA? So we trust their calculations?

I remember you talking about "pesky zeros" when they messed up by,
was it X 10,000 Phage??
I can find the post if you want me too

So sure, lets believe everything NASA tells us...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Phage

So sure, lets believe everything NASA tells us...

So you'd rather believe literally nothing NASA tells you. Ok fine, where's the proof that this isn't a supernova 25,000 light years away obscured by an interstellar dust cloud? You can't see anything of it in visible light, you can't even see anything of it in infrared light. Where are the orbital elements if it's a solar system object? Why does it remain in the same exact place year after year for decades if it's a solar system object?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by turk182
It is getting larger,

As Phage explained, supernova remnants do that. Solar system objects move, they don't just get larger. You can confirm all that yourself without the need for NASA.

and it was never recorded when it should have exploded(Sometime around The American Civil War) Pretty hard to miss one of those, no?

It's not too hard to miss when there's a thick interstellar dust cloud blocking our view.

All this info from Spanish Astronomers

Can you name even one of them? They're fake astronomers.

who claim it may be a Brown dwarf with planetary bodies encircling it, heading our way, what do you make of that?

What are the orbital elements of this "brown dwarf," why isn't it visible even in infrared light, and what are the orbital elements of the "planetary bodies" encircling it?

[edit on 5-8-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I have a theory, its that our nemesis is going to have an affect on the sun, and this could create some bad things. The sun is also our collective consciousness and in a holographic universe, the phone line home, behind the veil, from which the input signal happens. I sungaze and feel very happy with its warmth, we're all sunbeams, and need to shine our lights.

However, our collective injustices, poverty, suffering, war, and abuse of others and nature may have consequence as well.

Think we need to envision peace, love, safety, equality, and create safe havens for others too, inviting all to join, and just be ready, just in case.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Also, since many of us realize that the official stories are not truth, and that most of what we're told are lies. Accepting concepts such as planetary alligments not causing climate changes, global heating, global cooling, or affecting magnetism, and various other elements, to me is absolutely irrational. Of course they would.

www.canada.com...

The alignment of the planets, and especially that of Jupiter and Saturn, control the climate on Earth.

So explained Rhodes Fairbridge of Columbia University, a giant in science over much of the last century whose accomplishments are perhaps unsurpassed for their breadth, depth, and volume. This one man authored or co-authored 100 scientific books and more than 1,000 scientific papers, he edited the Benchmarks in Geology series (more than 90 volumes in print) and was general editor of the Encyclopaedias of the Earth Sciences. He edited eight major encyclopedias of specialized scientific papers in the atmospheric sciences and astrogeology; geomorphology; geochemistry and the earth sciences; geology, sedimentology, paleontology, oceanography and, not least, climatology.

Good read, apparently, credentialed researchers themselves have variant views as well.

www.physicsforums.com...
Interesting read.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

hahaha

you forgot to check your links son.

They don't work.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join