New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Antoniastar

um the greys did it! They are trying to sabotage your internet!

Wow dude (can I call you a dude?) I wouldn't be surprised. Maybe they're the ones responsible for this Nibiru business?

Btw, sorry to disappoint you but I cannot believe in your Nibiru. Dude, think about it. How is a planet supposed to get close to Earth??????

I think Niburu is a good place way way way out there, beyond our solar system (at bit). I think it is a lot like Earth but more like a paradise where Greys and other robotic suckers don't go around doing dirty deeds.

Heck even the plastic bags from the grocery store are now grey. The friggin house that I live in is grey. My best friend's favorite color is guess? Grey.

So why wouldn't they make up some lame story about Nibiru and Annunaki coming close to Earth?

Wow that is so not kool.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by skajkingdom

Originally posted by rasalhague

No, sorry. You were off with 3000-4500 miles (depending on where in the midwest you intuit I am). To be honest, I don't even live in an english speaking country. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Hahaha ...

Lol, as I once posted in another Thread: these new age esoteric people like Antonia: always PARANOID ...

Thanks a lot. That really hurt.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Interesting change up persona.....Jes mang I am a dude.

LOL

This is why I love the internet.

Sure making up the Anunnaki and Nibiru. BTw I was joking about the greys for a little humor.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Btw, sorry to disappoint you but I cannot believe in your Nibiru. Dude, think about it. How is a planet supposed to get close to Earth??????

I think Niburu is a good place way way way out there, beyond our solar system (at bit).

Hmmm, now I'm not jumping in on the Nibiru wagon just yet but watched this video David Morrison "ask an astrobiologist" fame (I think) and he is talking here about a 2029/2036 event that is still up in the air. 2036 the higher chance of threat but NOT the IMMEDIATE concern.

He does address the issue of misc other immediate threats, Mass Extinction Object or an Asteroid greater than 1 kilometer is size between the 4:45 - 5:45 timeframe on the link below. He seems confident in his speech, arm waving and then appears to clam up in body language in that time frame. hmmm.

I noticed you have mentioned you are an intuit.... so I would value your analysis of the first 7-8 minutes of this 65 minute clip. Seriously, I would like to see some thoughts on that aspect.

Is he hiding a larger threat here than the public knows?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootieowl

I think Niburu is a good place way way way out there, beyond our solar system (at bit).

Hmmm, now I'm not jumping in on the Nibiru wagon just yet but watched this video David Morrison "ask an astrobiologist" fame (I think) and he is talking here about a 2029/2036 event that is still up in the air. 2036 the higher chance of threat but NOT the IMMEDIATE concern.

He does address the issue of misc other immediate threats, Mass Extinction Object or an Asteroid greater than 1 kilometer is size between the 4:45 - 5:45 timeframe on the link below. He seems confident in his speech, arm waving and then appears to clam up in body language in that time frame. hmmm.

I noticed you have mentioned you are an intuit.... so I would value your analysis of the first 7-8 minutes of this 65 minute clip. Seriously, I would like to see some thoughts on that aspect.

www.youtube.com...

Did you also notice just how good job she does on intuiting? She couldn't even place me on the right continent, and you expect her to know if we are going to get hit by an asteroid in the near future? I don't mean to offend or ridicule Toni's intuitive skills, she could just have had a bad day, but intuition isn't exactly the most exact skill one could develop and I for one would trust science over that any given day. But hey, that's just me

And did you even bother to watch the whole video? He states that the probability of getting hit by a global extinction event classed asteroid during our lifetime is now about zero, since they have localized close to all the biggest threats. The question if we will get hit by an asteroid of about 100-200m is a different one, and the probability is much much higher since only about 5% of those are localized. But nevertheless would they only pose a direct danger to an infantisimaly small portion of earths inhabitants.

Furthermore, why, oh why, does all lunatics choose to attack/discredit Morrison? I don't now how many of your kind have gone out of their way to paint him as a liar. But why? Because he works for the evil government that is going to let us all just die? It's ridiculous, to put it in mild terms. Just stop looking for dangers where there are none....

We are not going to get killed by asteroids, and certainly not by the fictional planet Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hootieowl

I did not watch the video, but the dates are definitely that of Apophis. It's a known object and an object of interest. BTW, I've heard that if Apophis goes through the "keyhole" then it will hit the Pacific some distance off of southern California.

See what I am saying here? All of the daffy detractors from science are nay sayers until science makes an accurate prediction of a doom scenario, and then the daffy detractors latch onto it and point out how accurate science is.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Did you also notice just how good job she does on intuiting? She couldn't even place me on the right continent, and you expect her to know if we are going to get hit by an asteroid in the near future? I don't mean to offend or ridicule Toni's intuitive skills, she could just have had a bad day, but intuition isn't exactly the most exact skill one could develop and I for one would trust science over that any given day. But hey, that's just me

...I know she stated before/elsewhere as an Intuit, thought it good to see if
she could determine body language when D.M. said no immediate threat.
Your right, she can speak for yourself.

My FIRST question was the body language when he stated NO THREAT.

And did you even bother to watch the whole video? He states that the probability of getting hit by a global extinction event classed asteroid during our lifetime is now about zero,

...Yes, I watched the whole thing and some parts twice and the 4-6 minute
section 3 times. I'm interested in the body language analysis.

Furthermore, why, oh why, does all lunatics choose to attack/discredit Morrison? I don't now how many of your kind have gone out of their way to paint him as a liar. But why? Because he works for the evil government that is going to let us all just die? It's ridiculous, to put it in mild terms. Just stop looking for dangers where there are none....

...Lunatics! Come now, as individuals, do we feed from the bottle all our
life? What if Nixon wasn't questioned, Enron and so on?

...No dangers? would you, if all was on the line, your life, family, country
leave it in this man's hands by "his word". His body language says ???

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I did not watch the video, ,,,,,

See what I am saying here? All of the daffy detractors from science are nay sayers until science makes an accurate prediction of a doom scenario, and then the daffy detractors latch onto it and point out how accurate science is.

I was hoping for an analysis of Body Language on the video - I think you missed the question.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

When you asked this I thought the question was whether or not Apophis was real. It is.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

No, sorry. You were off with 3000-4500 miles (depending on where in the midwest you intuit I am). To be honest, I don't even live in an english speaking country. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Hahaha ...

Lol, as I once posted in another Thread: these new age esoteric people like Antonia: always PARANOID ...

I feel the need to do something that I really don't do often here, and that is apolagize for my behaviour. I was out of line previously and for that I am truly sorry. It is quite clear that our views on things differ quite a bit, but that doesn't give me the right to ridicule your beliefs. So again, I'm sorry

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

When you asked this I thought the question was whether or not Apophis was real. It is.

No, I'm up on the Apophis issue, 2029 (hit the eye of the needle) then 2036 is much more critical. He sidestepped the Apophis presentation to address "a sooner threat" during that one timeframe. It caught my attention and that's why I went back and watched that part three times.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
about Dave Morrison. I do not question he's a very bright individual and we just couldn't go "walking in his shoes". Frankly, I would not want to be in his shoes. He's used as the front, the face of NASA JPL (actually SETI now) and so he's the go to man.

I would fathom to think that at least 80% on this forum believe Intelligent Life (diff definition per D.M.) and UFO's (to some extent not our own) exist.

The next 3 links show his views on Intelligent Life, based on our/my current understanding I would find it hard to believe the one aspect of his Apophus presentation - especially when you read the third link.

...so what does D. Morrison say...

Intelligent life - must include the ability to transmit and receive signals over interstellar distances. I guess that could leave a few of us out.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

next question he sidesteps the evidence of aliens appearing on earth.

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

and D.M. collaborated on this piece

...this little snippet should summarize it, no intelligent life yet and if they should find any that this is also a political matter (not just scientific)

"Although many people have preconceptions or expectations we have no real knowledge about extraterrestrial life forms and civilizations, if such exist. Whether the first confirmed detection is fossilized or alive, microbial or intelligent, it is important for us to be highly knowledgable about likely reactions. We would be foolish and negligent if we did not try to anticipate such reactions and make careful preparations. We can prepare by reviewing historical precedents that illustrate the impact of major scientific discoveries, and by studying what happened when radically different cultures discovered one another. We can prepare by analyzing episodes when significant numbers of people believed that life had been discovered on the Moon, that Martian engineers had constructed an intricate canal system to sustain their dying planet, or that radio beacons from distant galaxies had been discovered. And, we can get ready by conducting careful surveys and interviews and involving political and religious leaders in serious discussions.

Most discussions of "contact" and its aftermath have focused on the reaction of people from contemporary western societies. Yet, astrobiology has implications for all humankind. Research and discussions must extend to people from many different societies, religions, and cultures. There is some urgency, since evidence of extraterrestrial life could be found at any time."

above taken from: ufo.whipnet.org...

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Interesting change up persona.....Jes mang I am a dude.

LOL

This is why I love the internet.

Sure making up the Anunnaki and Nibiru. BTw I was joking about the greys for a little humor.

Dude! LOL Darn it you had me giggling to myself every time I thought of "Jes mang I am a dude" when I was trying to go to sleep. I'd start to drift off and then I'd have to say "Jes mang I am a dude" with a spanish accent. Nice.

I didn't make the Annunaki/Nibiru thing up...some Sumerian dude did, I think. Or I guess it twas Stitchin. *shrugs shoulders*

Oh hahaha I thought you were serious about the greys! Omg wow. haha very funny. I think they're real dude. But don't scared, their heads are too big so they can't run very fast.

Have you ever googled "greys;aliens" on the image page? Try it sometime, you might be surprised. Better yet, here's the link. Warning some of these pictures are graphic (in case you have a weak stomach).

www.google.com...:1&sa=1&q=greys;+aliens&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=g1g-m1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Now, according to legend, aren't greys the little slave-boys for the Annunaki?

Toni

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by hootieowl

www.youtube.com...

Hi hootieowl,

You know that is very very interesting about the video that you wanted me to check out. Sure I'm happy to be of assistance. As far as my intuitive ability goes, it's not too bad. Everyone uses their "six sense", well, okay, not everyone. But we all do, we might not be aware it. Actually intuition is used in business circles a lot more than it used to be. It's highly acclaimed by many as a qualified asset in business as well as other areas of living.

The way I use my intuition is usually along with my other five senses. I don't try to isolate it as a work-alone sense. The reason that I bring this up is that I noticed that you mentioned body language. Interesting. I get the impression that you have a strong sense of how the human psyche works because along with intuition, body language relays information that I can use to analyse a problem, situation, or communicant.

I listened to the first 6 or 7 mins or so and here is my intuitive interpretation of the 4:45 - 5:45 time frame.

Yes, i definitely do think that Mr. Morrison AKA "senior scientist at NASA Astrobiology Institute" is hiding something, and naturally NASA as well. Here is why I think so.

At 4:04 Morrison is looking down as he says "....but it would not be fair to say there's a prediction that anything will hit, in fact the probabilities are pretty low..."

Also...

At 4:38 Morrison looks away (from the audience) as he says the word "when".

Then...

At 4:29 Morrison says "....we don't necessarily know..." as he's looking down and his voice gets lower.

And...

At 4:46 Morrison's voice gets quieter and he's looking down as he says "....we have a collision....".

This too...

Between 4:45 and 5:45 Morrison is preoccupied with something hidden from the audience. Exactly what it is, I cannot say.

And this...

At 5:03 Morrison says "...we can't say anything about comets that come from the Oort Cloud from deep space....". The impression that I get here is that Morrison rushed through this part and that it is quite possible that he mentioned it in the first place so that there wouldn't be any questions about comets "from the Oort Cloud".

Plus...

At 5:28 Morrison is looking down when he says "...it also appears that there's nothing going to hit the Earth...".

And finally...

At 7:52 , 8:34 and 8:43 Morrison folds his hands in front of him. If his fingers were extended straight out, it would be a sure sign that he is displaying his superiority as a scientist. But since his fingers are folded inward, he wants to out-right display his position as a scientist but is reserved in doing so, at least in front of the particular audience. In the first time frame he's holding his hands higher and that could mean he feels a stronger need to protect his vital organs. In the second time frame, the same applies except he's not as protective. In the last time frame Morrison is looking at his clasped hands as if he is trying to draw attention to them.

Well there you have it. (at the word "it" the character counter said "2222" weeee-ooooo lol)

www.youtube.com...

Toni

P.S. I finished my post at 10:44. So that's uhm maybe not a good sign? Uhhhmmm...lol

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Hahaha ...

I feel the need to do something that I really don't do often here, and that is apolagize for my behaviour. I was out of line previously and for that I am truly sorry. It is quite clear that our views on things differ quite a bit, but that doesn't give me the right to ridicule your beliefs. So again, I'm sorry

Apology accepted. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

In this case I think it's quite easy to overinterpret Dr. Morrisons body language. I.e. you see the signs because you want to see the signs. To be honest, the parts you mentioned is aspects that lies beyond NASA's control (like dislodged comets). It is a threat to recognize, but not a threat that could be evaluated such as asteroids, since dislodged comets from the Oort cloud are unpredictable to say the least.

I honestly think that his body language and rhetorics are well within the accepted margins for truthtelling. Rhetorics is something that I am quite familiar with, thank's to my profession, and I have to say that the points you bring to the table is a little vague. Again, his bodylanguage could be somewhat misleading in this case because of several negative factors such as his age, frequency of public speeches, rhetorical background etc.

What I'm getting at is that I'm not all that certain that Morrison has an all to extensive rhetorical background, thus much of his body language, flickering eyes and lack of voice control could be explained by nervousness.

Again, that is just what I think. In addition to that, I seriously doubt that what he is hiding is something along the line of a magical planet or brown dwarf. Either one would have been found waaay earlier by amateur astronomers (if you choose to distrust NASA=)

[edit on 3-8-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
When a discussion degrades to body language it shows that there is a stupendous lack of evidence on the side of the Nibiru claims.

The claims here about Nibiru and intuition are about as good as claiming foreknowledge in a game of cow bingo.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Also...

Then...

And...

This too...

And this...

Plus...

And finally...

Wow Antoniastar, you went well beyond what I expected. Many thanks. Very observant on you part. I'll have to give you an intuit star if I can find one, not a dark one, fully bright and glowing day and night.

I'm impressed.

Imagine the different impressions of the same talk, over radio or in person. Both would be different than what we both looked at. You are tuned in.

Me tuned in, not excessively, nor do I typically put on the analyzation ears, but the presentation, during the time frame, my "spirit quickened" so to speak. That is what made me go back and look at it. I think we all have this built in - some more than others. If more turned off their TV's, etc, I think they could understand life and their environment so much more.

Again thanks for input. Interesting.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

When a discussion degrades to body language it shows that there is a stupendous lack of evidence on the side of the Nibiru claims.

The claims here about Nibiru and intuition are about as good as claiming foreknowledge in a game of cow bingo.

My question was entirely about greater than 1 kilometer objects. There's many more things that may be an issue out the Kuiper belt or Oort cloud.

Does not a cat read the bird's movement to determine when to pounce?

Does the baseball player that steals 75 bases a year read the pitcher, the catcher, the batter, the field?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I would have to disagree with you about the actions of a cat and a bird and baseball players being compared to the issue of this talk.

A better analogy is: Should a policeman be able to search people based on the way they walk or talk? Is it unreasonable to search people boarding planes because of their accent or mannerisms?

new topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join