It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Maybe its this
Very Cool Brown Dwarf Found Near the Sun
news.softpedia.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Or this
The discovery of a very cool, very nearby brown dwarf in the Galactic plane
arxiv.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Or could be maybe even this.
Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud
lanl.arxiv.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Holy crap dude your blowing my mind. Ive never read any of those three. Is it planet x?! what do u think??!!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

So my prediction of Nibiru could be definitely in or near Oort cloud.

Very interesting....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I have seen it myself out my kitchen window while making coffee.I need no other proof.
Suppression works at the highest levels.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Got any other links for us?

Interesting that the usual agents *cough* ats members havent commented on those journals and links yet.

Things just got real real.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
its amazing how a bunch of intelligent people on a website to expose the truth spread lies and decite to ease ther own mind and ego
if ther is a nibiru/ planet x u wouldent know all the facts even the scientists that studie it no nothing all, i would say is u dont know how the solarsystem was created and u know nothing about planets 8x bigger then jupiter because ur brain isnt capable of conprihending such enormous numbers
keep searching , keep looking to the sky
thers a whole new life going on right above us we just cant reach it yet.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Pretty interesting about this G1.9. Although The softpedoa website seems extremely suspect (saying things like the asteroid belt is believed to be remnants of a destroyed planet.) No astronomer believes that. and the fact that it seems previously inclined to believe the Nibiru theories, but it is interesting regardless. If the Spanish astronomers are right then that's a terrific find! A real dwarf within 60 AU of the Sun. What is that, like 7 billion miles? I am going to follow up on this one. Pretty cool.

I am also one to think that if this object were a supernova from the mid 19th century that it would have been clearly visible to all and well documented without a doubt. 60 AU for a supernova is really dam close! This for sure deserves more reading about.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

If there had been a supernova at 60 AU the solar system would have been destroyed.

If you really follow up you will find that G1.9 was not observed 140 years ago because it is hidden behind an interstellar dust cloud. It can only be observed with in infrared and radio frequencies. No one had radio or infrared telescopes 140 years ago. You will also find that the "Spanish astronomers" never provided the proof they promised.

[edit on 8/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Things just got real real.

Or it most likelly never will get real for people like you, since you activelly choose to live in a fantasy world were you are actually important. So sad... No really, I pitty you

And yes; G1.9 is not, nor will it ever be, Nibiru. You take the word from a group of people who hasn't been able to validate their research in any way. But then again, isn't that how you like it? As vague and fake as possible so you can point at every single object in the sky and say it's Nibiru.

Haven't it struck you as a little odd that Nibiru is a different object every week? Is Nibiru really Optimus Prime?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
Maybe its this
Very Cool Brown Dwarf Found Near the Sun
news.softpedia.com...

And in the actual ArXiv article you linked to in the second post it clearly states that this "nearby" brown dwarf is located about 4.1 parsecs from us (about 13 LIGHTYEARS). And this is supposed to be Nibiru, the planet that are going to kill us all in two years?

You realize that even if this brown dwarf travelled at the speed of light it would miss its claimed approach with around 11 years. And no, an object that size isn't going to travel anywhere near the speed of light and would then most likelly not come close to us during our lifetime. More importantlly, there is no indication whatsoever that this object moves at all. So, back to the drawingboard Padawan

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I dont really care what it is.Take your arguments to the ppl that wrote those articles,for anyone here does not have the qualifications for me to listen.
Seems ATS is full of jack of all trade and master of none.
I have put the article here for ppl to make up their own mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yeah I disregarded that one as well. It's light years away. That basically means nothing in terms of anything which can affect us here. I don't even believe in Nibiru, but to those who do, something that far away has no bearing at all on us. Unless it's headed this way and you can live millions of years.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

HAHAHA yeah. I suppose you're right now that I really think about it. The amount of energy given off from a supernova is quite substantial. I would guess that all of the Solar System would have been vaporized at that distance.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Weather this is planet x is for the individual to research and decide upon.
Telsa wrote on a Binary system claiming the sun had a companion.
Persistent evidence of a jovian mass solar companion is backing up his claims,how many years later? It is this that is important,the Binary system.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Correct me if I am wrong, but how can somethin which isn't a planet be planet x?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Planet x is pseudo sciences name for it.What people want to call it is their business.
Iam prepared to wait however until more is explained,by SCIENCE.
Is that the suns companion in the video?? Maybe,Maybe not.
Lets wait to see what other findings they come out with.
Suppression works at the lowest levels.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What if ..and this is a big IF.
ther is a planet called nibiru and it does cut through our solar system
and ther are aliens on ther that hav visited the earth many times and they cum down and make themselves known unless ther little grey aliens or look like us the public will freak i dont think ther will be riots but it will be an incredible day the day the earth stood still
lets hope for disclosure before its to late ...

[edit on 21-8-2010 by satnav_c-1]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I'm not familiar with Telsa's work in astronomy. Can you provide some links or at least article titles regarding his speculation about a binary companion to the Sun?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join