It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by rasalhague

Originally posted by Marabella22
Thats funny I heard about this planet on a different website, Why isn't it all over the news then. Wouldn't a new planet be really big news and all over the internet how does anyone know that its out there? And what do you think is the purpose of this planet. How will it affect earth?

There is a really simple answer to that: It doesn't exist. Thus, it isn't going to show up on the news and it isn't going to kill us all (even though Toni might want you to think otherwise)

"Might"?

I DO think a Niburu exists. No I KNOW it exists. But it's not going to hurt us, well, not some of us, I should say. And it's not going to hurt planet Earth either. But there are other things that are hurting her. Those things are both unnatural and natural. There is usually more than one story.

Common sense.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Antoniastar

Did you even read the article about the persistent Jovian object? NOOOOO!

It clearly states that the object is estimated to be 1/3 of a light year away and cannot be Nemesis. It is far away and can never enter the orbits of the known planets.
Actually, yes I did read the article, I read it a few times BEFORE I even found your thread or knew that it was posted at A.T.S.

I think it is a fascinating subject but, with all due respect, I think that "New Sign Of Nibiru" is confusing. For one thing, you didn't add a question mark to your title and another thing, exactly how does this "Jovian object" constitute a "new sign of NIBIRU"?

You are referring to the fabled Nibiru, I assume.

Toni

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

Hi One Moment,

You ARE aware Nancy Leider suggested everyone kill their pets back in 2003 so to spare them the havoc that we were about to witness, right?
Yes I am aware that Nancy Leider did that. I believe that I found the vid somewhere around a week ago or so. For those of you who haven't heard, here is a short excerpt from a radio interview with Nancy...

Nancy Leider: Kill your Pets Before the '03 Pole Shift

Credible? I think her suggetion speaks volumes because some people did exactly what she suggested. Although we all have Free Will, so many depend on others to see them through life and Nancy did a total disservice to her listeners.

People need to choose for themselves what do to in case of a real emergency. Personally I don't own "pets". I love animals and many times I've wanted to have another friend live with me. But I know that we live in topsy-turvy times and, as far as I'm concerned, an animal is an extra mouth to feed that I am not in the position to feed and even if I was, I still wouldn't care for an animal at this time.

If I did live with say, a dog, and he got fatally shot by say, a mean Mexican, but didn't die right away, I would "put him out of his misery". And, if the dog was capable of doing the same to me, I would want to be put out of my misery as well. It goes both ways.

For those who do have "pets", they have to decide for themselves and their animals what is best in their situation. There are so many variables to consider.

It's sad that people actually put their animals to sleep before '03 or whenever because Nancy suggested it. That's akin to drinking kool-aid in Jonestown. It's a another tragedy.

I believe in intuitives (such as you claim you are) and I also know of off-the-wall lunatic wanna-bes looking for fame! Nancy I'm afraid is the latter.
Oh good. Well, just for the record, besides strong natural ability, I do have some training as an intuitive. Look up Laura Day and listen to some of her videos. She is awesome!!! Years ago, before I even ever got on any computers, I got one of her books from the public library and took it home and read every word and did every exercise just the way she instructed. It has definitely helped.

Here is a short vid by Laura to give you an idea about where she's coming from...

Laura Day - When to not use intuition: Information Gathering

I totally do not discount the possibility of Nibiru but being a humble mortal human Being (who knows NOTHING) I will not state anything emphatically when it comes to the unknown.
Okay that's good to know.

Toni

edit: To add video link.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Double post. Deleted.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I DO think a Niburu exists. No I KNOW it exists. But it's not going to hurt us, well, not some of us, I should say. And it's not going to hurt planet Earth either. But there are other things that are hurting her. Those things are both unnatural and natural. There is usually more than one story.

Common sense.

Toni

Are you trying to say that one part of the world population is going to hurt and another part not ?

You are really convinced that niburu excist, don't you ? Are you maybe also in contact with the niburians then ?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
If I did live with say, a dog, and he got fatally shot by say, a mean Mexican,

A Mexican you say?
Why not a caucasian dude from Texas?

Just sayin'...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by rasalhague

~"And, no, the solar minimum cycle has nothing to do with the magnetic pull of the Sun by Planet X. It has to with gravitational force..."~

This was the funniest bit of it all actually. You do remember that it was you that said that the magnetic pull were affecting the sun, do you? Even so, in what way can you see the gravitational pull from a earth*4 sized planet manifest itself on the sun?

It would be REALLY nice if you could support at least one or two of your claims with some actual evidence. Or should I just take your word for it?

I did "support at least one or two of 'my' claims"! I provided an earthquake chart.

Toni

The sad thing here, which I think that you too are utterly aware of, is that you claim (again and again) that you know for a fact that this planet exists. Isn't it a little funny then that the only kind of "evidence" or support of your claims consists of a chart regarding a speculative increase of earthquakes? and as I said before, I would think twice before using Mandeville's research in any debate, if you want to look credible that is.

But then again, scratch the last part. Credibility doesn't even seem to be on your agenda.

I ask you this, one more time now (just for my own amusements sake); where is it? Why would you need some time to do your research when you already know that it exists?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

Originally posted by Marabella22
Thats funny I heard about this planet on a different website, Why isn't it all over the news then. Wouldn't a new planet be really big news and all over the internet how does anyone know that its out there? And what do you think is the purpose of this planet. How will it affect earth?

Hi Marabella22,

What if a brown dwarf is responsible for "the end times"? Now this particular B.D. is NOT old enough to qualify for "The Death Star" or "Nemesis" (now known as "Tyche"), a "hypothetical" star. But it's in the news a lot, albeit the "official story" is to see how planets form and all that kind of stuff. And that is likely what is really going on. However, what if there's another brown dwarf but much older that is "in the news" for reasons other than or besides what is reported?

Discovery Of Smallest Known Brown Dwarf Announced

This is a dwarf that was first imaged in the year 2000 (I'm pretty sure, I'll have to recheck that). It is one of the hottest dwarfs discussed today. Just keyword search "TWA 5B; 2010" in Google and you'll see what I mean.

TWA 5B is in "the southern constellation Hydra" and was found by the European Southern Observatory...

www.eso.org...

Here's a recent article about a bunch of new-found brown dwarfs...
NASA 'elated' after new telescope uncovers 'previously invisible space objects'

I don't think the Death Star is going to cause a pole shift on Earth but there will be catastrophic consequences and we're seeing the signs of that nowadays.

Toni

If you are truly female, then I say, "You GO GURL!".

I bet it won't be NASA that tells us an impending danger happens. It will be some other country. I can't stand NASA.

Hahaha that's funny you say that! What's up with that? Just a couple nights ago I was sitting on the front porch chatting with my neighbors and Anthony says to me, "I can see your adams apple". Wow. Okay whatever. I've even been asked by an ex-boyfriend, a hockey player, if I've had a sex operation. Omg.

For the record, I DO NOT have any physical male parts. What I have, I was born with and I am physically 100% female.

Thank you for your cheer, it is much appreciated.
I cheer you, you've got balls, no?

NASA is merely a puppet crew. It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't have one honest employee on board. I don't see how, unless NASA makes a habit out of eating enemy scientists. What would that taste like?

Yuck.

Well I don't know if another country will divulge incoming NEOs or not. My belief is that Earth has been taken over a long time ago by a force to be reckoned with and is generally a hostile planet.

Wish that I could forecast a more positive outlook as far as disclosure goes. Think about the problem logically. If there were wide-spread exposure to an incoming "extinction-level" asteroid, for example, people would stampede, they'd panic. That's why I think disclosure is a quiet matter.

The bad guys (depending on your orientation, they could be the good guys lol ) have their bases covered. They're not dumb. They've had plenty warning and have been using slave nations to fund their underground cities and bases.

They have spent billions and expended much energy and time planning to stay alive. They are determined and intelligent. Please don't be fooled by their propaganda. They know exactly what they're doing.

Stay alert and be flexible, cautious but not paranoid. ABANDON FEAR but remember that adrenaline and fear aren't the same thing. Adrenaline is a GOOD THING. When we have to flee, fight or you know what, it's important to listen to our bodies and take care of ourselves. If we cannot take care of ourselves, we are not going to be able to take care of others.

That's my suggestion. Take it or leave it. But please use common sense and discretion by the bucketfuls.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

NASA is merely a puppet crew.

For your own sake, and for the sake of those in your personal life who care, I suggest you seek professional mental help.

Seriously.

Unless you're just having a lark at ATS' expense? In which case...nevermind.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I agree with her and the person who created the rabbit hole basically stated the same thing. I believe NASA was created to find planet X/Nibiru and any endangerment towards planet Earth.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Toni, I'm quite bored with this discussion to be honest. So, can't we make the process short? Give me ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE that talk about this planet, and the impending doom. Can you do that?

Sure ever heard of Eris? I believe Eris is a moon of NIbiru. I noticed also Eris is not even on any of the mainstream software programs like Microsoft telescope or google sky. I heard though it is on stellarium, but I need to check on that. Eris is in the eastern sky at the moment and possible headed towards the southern hemisphere. Just not enough info on Eris at its current location.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Toni, I'm quite bored with this discussion to be honest. So, can't we make the process short? Give me ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE that talk about this planet, and the impending doom. Can you do that?

Sure ever heard of Eris? I believe Eris is a moon of NIbiru. I noticed also Eris is not even on any of the mainstream software programs like Microsoft telescope or google sky. I heard though it is on stellarium, but I need to check on that. Eris is in the eastern sky at the moment and possible headed towards the southern hemisphere. Just not enough info on Eris at its current location.

Yes I have heard of Eris, and is even certain that I know a lot more about it than you do. You think it's one of Nibirus moons eh? Sorry to disapoint you here, even though I'm fairly sure that you are used to it, but Eris is a dwarf planet with its own moon (look up Dysomnia). If you can't manage to find Eris using regular computer software, then I really feel sad for you. A vast amount of paranoia and a not so vast amount of braincapacity is seldom a match made in heaven

And your statement about Eris being in the eastern sky moving towards the southern hemisphere, well... I don't really feel the need to comment your observations here, I'll just leave it to someone else.

Finally, we have found Eris (that you believe to be the moon of Nibiru) so how come we haven't found Nibiru?

Frankly, this whole conversation has evolved into the good old "the blind leading the blind" phenomena. You, as well as Antoniastar have proven to us (and perhaps even yourselfs) that you do not know what you are talking about, so why go on? I've asked both of you to bring some evidence to the table, and yet all you've managed to do is speculate and link to articles that goes against your claims in every way humanly possible. So..Why go on?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I noticed also Eris is not even on any of the mainstream software programs like Microsoft telescope or google sky.

But if you go to JPL's Small-Body Database Browser and type in Eris, its orbital parameters pop right up. The software you mentioned are just toys - not meant for serious observers.

I heard though it is on stellarium, but I need to check on that.

It is.

Eris is in the eastern sky at the moment and possible headed towards the southern hemisphere.

Nope, it's tracking north from the celestial equator. Hey, you had a 50-50 chance...

Just not enough info on Eris at its current location.

JPL will calculate an ephemeris for you. As of today, Eris can be found at R.A. 01 41 54.12, Declination -04 01 13.6 at magnitude 18.79 (which is very, very faint).

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Post deleted.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Originally posted by stereologist

Interesting read on the maser idea. It shows how clever people can be in dreaming up new and innovative ways to learn about the universe.

Gravity is not limited to a fixed distance. It continues outward essentially unbounded. As you point out, the objects that are small in mass such as asteroids can miss detection because they are of such small mass that their effect on other objects is small enough that the effect cannot be measured together. Also, Tyche is not the renamed Nemesis. The Nemesis hypothetical object is related to issues that are not connected to Tyche. Therefore, these hypothetical objects have different names to reflect that they are connected to different issues.
Yes, a little cleverness can go a long way.
I luv learning about the universe. There is so much to learn.

Okay, thank you very much for explaining about how gravity behaves. I didn't know if there was some kind of law that stops gravity at "the end" of a solar system or universe. But I wonder why galaxies are all globbed together then...there are spaces between galaxies and galaxies form into spirals and other forms. So then there is probably a universal gravity, not just a local gravity. Or I guess it's all the same gravity.

Then there's the kind of gravity that won't allow me to float around on Earth. That's probably the same kind of gravity that holds solar systems together.

I will have to look into it.

Yes space rocks can "miss detection" because of their relatively "small mass". Unlike a planet or a star that would be detectable by it's gravitational pull on another celestial body. Early detection of inbound objects can mean life or death. I wish had my own observatory. Oh well guess I don't need one. I've got my early warning system.

Thank you for clearing the confusion about the connections of Nemesis and Tyche. Different issues, got it.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hi weedwhacker,

Antonia, dear....

Speculation, but absent some solid foundations of science. I'll cite just one example for you to ponder....

~Yes Planet X is mostly invisible to the naked eye because it doesn't reflect much light and it's surrounded by a dust cloud.~

So...am I correct in assuming you believe that DUST won't reflect light?
Of course dust will reflect light. How else would I be able to see it? How can we see a "second sun" that is shrouded in dust if the dust cloud isn't reflecting light? I think there's been a misunderstanding or possibly I didn't make myself clear.

Do you understand what a nebula is? Do you realize that we know of nebulae, even thousands of light years away, because we can see them??
Well I've seen lots of nebulas, like the crab nebula and the Cat's Eye nebula. Is a nebula a star nursery? They look like dust clouds with lots of different colors.

Please...re-evaluate and test your assumptions again. They need some tweaking....
Okay! Thank you very much for your advise.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Post deleted.

And yet again you just ignore answering a question that should be oh so simple for you to answer. So, again, how can you be so certain that this planet exists, yet totally unable to show some proof of it? I'm just confused about that one.

Perhaps we could make a deal? If you just answer the previous (simple) question I'll let you off the hook regarding all the other aspects that you failed to support with evidence. Sounds ok?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hi weedwhacker,

Antonia, dear....

Speculation, but absent some solid foundations of science. I'll cite just one example for you to ponder....

~Yes Planet X is mostly invisible to the naked eye because it doesn't reflect much light and it's surrounded by a dust cloud.~

So...am I correct in assuming you believe that DUST won't reflect light?
Of course dust will reflect light. How else would I be able to see it? How can we see a "second sun" that is shrouded in dust if the dust cloud isn't reflecting light? I think there's been a misunderstanding or possibly I didn't make myself clear.

Do you understand what a nebula is? Do you realize that we know of nebulae, even thousands of light years away, because we can see them??
Well I've seen lots of nebulas, like the crab nebula and the Cat's Eye nebula. Is a nebula a star nursery? They look like dust clouds with lots of different colors.

Please...re-evaluate and test your assumptions again. They need some tweaking....
Okay! Thank you very much for your advise.

Toni

I don't suppose that you happen to have any of those "second sun" pictures/videos laying around somewhere, do you? The funny thing is, I know quite a few people around the web that have made it a daily task to observe the sun via proper filtering. so the followup question would be; why can't those that have proper solar filters see these second suns? Why is it only visible if you point a camera point blank at the sun?

Then again, come to think about it, this would be a golden opportunity for you to give us some proof of its existence. why not just go outside and take a picture of it? If you're lucky you might be able to sell that sensational discovery to the press and become famous in just the blink of an eye. So, is this something that you could do for us non-believers? Who knows, you might even convert one or two of us...

[edit on 20-7-2010 by rasalhague]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
I thought the whole Planet X/ Niburu/ Nemessis object was debunked.... long time ago..

Well let's asume that there is a tenth planet ( actualy it must now have been a ninth... ) in our solar system.. And I mean in our solar system because it is verry unlikely that planet X is a planet orbeting another star...escpecialy 500 lightyears away .... No Way

Planet X is orbeting our sun in what was it ? 3600 years ? So if planet X is closing in to the sun in around 2012 after a journey of 3600 years... then to understand what is going to happen in 2012 we must look back in the past.. 3600 years ago. So what has happened 3600 years ago ? Anybody ?

Hi css1981,

You bring up a valid argument.
Even me, with my limited knowledge of cosmological mechanics would bet on the horse races wayyyyyy before I'd bet on a planet that is orbiting a star 500 measly light years away and is on a long elliptical orbit that swings around our sun every 3,600 years.

Even if the date of this downer is off and it's not supposed to be coming through our solar system until 4,345 AD, for crying out loud HOW does it keep a consistent trajectory all of these many passings? The law of averages says that fabled Nirbiru will either get smacked or ram into another body somewhere, sometime. Do I look like an idiot?

I run into walls even when there's no other bodies around. That should tell you something about averages.

I'm not a pro-pool player but next time I play pool I'm gonna name the cue ball Nibiru and see what happens after that.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10
reply to post by css1981

Whats more interesting is whats to say that its trajectory is still the same after 3600 years? Are we assuming that it has had no inerferance from othe celestial bodies?

Hi Jazz10,

Oops!! I just commented to css1981 about "trajectory" and "interference from other celestial bodies".

Hmmm...you seem to have your head about you. I like that.

Toni

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join