It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by rasalhague

Part 2

And, you say that it is "magnetically messing with our sun as well". Could you tell me in what way the sun is feeling the effect of a rogue planet? The unusually long solar minimum of this cycle perhaps?

Sure. I can. Honestly, I don't know what compelled me to confess the above statement at the time, but I think I do know why now. Please keep in mind that I am an intuitive and many times my "impressions" do not make much sense at the time that I intuit them.

"It has been suggested that a clever way of finding more brown dwarfs is in the radio spectrum. A brown dwarf with a strong magnetic field and a modicum of stellar wind should produce an electron cyclotron maser. Roughly speaking (something you can always depend on from this writer), electrons caught in a magnetic field are spun energetically in a tight circle, stimulating the emission of microwaves in a particular plane from the star's polar regions. So you get a maser, essentially the microwave version of a laser, that would be visible on Earth – if we are in line of sight of it."
Astronomy Without A Telescope - Brown Dwarfs Are Magnetic Too

Okay that's where the "magnetic" part comes in...now for the "tugging" part...

I don't profess to be an Astrophysicist but I'm pretty sure that planets are held together by gravity in relation to each other. So, then, for example, an object "just beyond the ort cloud" would most likely be included in that cosmological dance. Correct me if I'm wrong. If so, okay, that's fine with me. I'm not sure how far out our solar system's gravitational pull goes.

I just have to ask you this, just to sum up your belief a bit..

Okay.
My belief is that Nibiru is a serious distraction, an old and well-planned conspiracy. People want so desperately to believe that there is help "out there" that they are willing to except a "Sumerian" tale of reptilian beings living on a "home-world" that comes our way like clockwork. The story is rather creative, I must say, being a storyteller myself. My specialty is fiction.

Not saying that aliens don't exist, somewhere, just saying that I smell a rat fink, a dis-info agency. I'm also not saying that a "slave race" wasn't genetically created by "Annunaki", that is very well possible. And I'm not saying that I don't profess to deny the existence of human-reptilian hybrid. I am saying that I think a story was deliberately twisted and devised to deceive in order to lull the masses, to very end.

I think that we are headed for an "extinction event". One that happens like clockwork. Only there will be no planet passing by or colliding with Earth. Instead I think we will be wiped out with either asteroids, meteors, or comets. Or all of the above. And I think the "hypothetical" "Nemisis" or (renamed to) "Tyche" is responsible and has been responsible for at least 12 past events on Earth.

"Nemesis is a hypothetical hard-to-see red dwarf star or brown dwarf, orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 50,000 to 100,000 AU (about 1-2 light years), somewhat beyond the Oort cloud. This star was originally postulated to exist as part of a hypothesis to explain a perceived cycle of mass extinctions in the geological record, which seem to occur once every 27 million years or so. In addition, observations by astronomers of the sharp edges of Oort clouds, similar to that of the Solar System, around various binary (double) star systems, in contrast to the diffuse edges of the Oort clouds around single-star systems, has prompted some scientists to also postulate that a dwarf star may be co-orbiting our sun. Counter-theories also exist that other forces (like the angular effect of the galactic gravity plane) may be the cause of the sharp-edged Oort cloud pattern around our own sun. To date the issue remains unsettled in the scientific community.

Claimed periodicity of mass extinctions

In 1984, paleontologists David Raup and Jack Sepkoski published a paper claiming that they had identified a statistical periodicity in extinction rates over the last 250 million years using various forms of time series analysis.[1] They focused on the extinction intensity of fossil families of marine vertebrates, invertebrates, and protozoans, identifying 12 extinction events over the time period in question. The average time interval between extinction events was determined as 26 million years. At the time, two of the identified extinction events (Cretaceous-Tertiary and Late Eocene) could be shown to coincide with large impact events. Although Raup and Sepkoski could not identify the cause of their supposed periodicity, they suggested that there might be a non-terrestrial connection. The challenge to propose a mechanism was quickly addressed by several teams of astronomers.

Development of the Nemesis hypotheses

Two teams of astronomers, Whitmire and Jackson, and Davis, Hut, and Muller, independently published similar hypotheses to explain Raup and Sepkoski's extinction periodicity in the same issue of the journal Nature.[2][3] This hypothesis proposes that the Sun may have an as yet undetected companion star in a highly elliptical orbit that periodically disturbs comets in the Oort cloud, causing a large increase in the number of comets visiting the inner solar system with a consequential increase in impact events on Earth. This became known as the Nemesis (or, more colorfully, Death Star) hypothesis."

Nemisis (star)

You are serious when you say that this planet only shows itself for those who believe in it, yes? Does that mean that only those who believe in it will feel the effects of it when it decides to drop by in our neighbourhood?

Yes, that's correct. No matter how obvious the conspiracy, there will always be people who believe what all Sumerians tell them. I think Nibiru is real but it's not the Nibiru of fiction and the Annunaki don't live on it. I think they perversely get pleasure for being our "saviours". They wish. They can dream on. LOL If people want to wait to be rescued by ***holes who slave us to provide them resources, etc. , fine. But I'm not one of them.

To be continued (ran out of space again).

Toni

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Part 3

3. And finally, I have a question to you about this whole doomsday. You seem rather sure that we will all die in 2012, so I have a proposal to you. Would you be interrested in signing over all your belongings to me (straight forward, huh?)?
After 2012 you won't need them anyway, so why not ease the materialistic burden a bit now, and sign over all your stuff to me (as a sign of your beliefs)

2012? Okaaaay whaaaatever. I never said that "we will all die in 2012" or anything close to that. Dates are not my department, you'll have to contact the Annunaki about dates and times, apparently they're the "2012 experts".

Oh ha ha thanks anyway for offering to take my stuff off my hands but I got it covered. In case of an emergency, for example a fire or an earthquake, I have willed my material possessions (except for my emergency pack of course) to Nature.

I happen to work as a lawyer, and would happily set up the necessary paperwork. So, are you in?

Oh a lawyer? Hm. Thank you so very much for wanting to take on my case, at no cost (to me) but uh I must respectfully decline your offer. My belongings are magical and I wouldn't want to curse you.

I can leave this releaseform unsigned so that anyone that know for a certain that we are going to die in 2012 can take part of it, and again, ease their material burden=)

Damn I really want to separate those words "release" and "form" but I musn't. I can resist temptation. I'm strong.

It's been fun! Let's get together again soon!

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marabella22
Thats funny I heard about this planet on a different website, Why isn't it all over the news then. Wouldn't a new planet be really big news and all over the internet how does anyone know that its out there? And what do you think is the purpose of this planet. How will it affect earth?

Hi Marabella22,

What if a brown dwarf is responsible for "the end times"? Now this particular B.D. is NOT old enough to qualify for "The Death Star" or "Nemesis" (now known as "Tyche"), a "hypothetical" star. But it's in the news a lot, albeit the "official story" is to see how planets form and all that kind of stuff. And that is likely what is really going on. However, what if there's another brown dwarf but much older that is "in the news" for reasons other than or besides what is reported?

Discovery Of Smallest Known Brown Dwarf Announced

This is a dwarf that was first imaged in the year 2000 (I'm pretty sure, I'll have to recheck that). It is one of the hottest dwarfs discussed today. Just keyword search "TWA 5B; 2010" in Google and you'll see what I mean.

TWA 5B is in "the southern constellation Hydra" and was found by the European Southern Observatory...

www.eso.org...

Here's a recent article about a bunch of new-found brown dwarfs...
NASA 'elated' after new telescope uncovers 'previously invisible space objects'

I don't think the Death Star is going to cause a pole shift on Earth but there will be catastrophic consequences and we're seeing the signs of that nowadays.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakentired
reply to post by Antoniastar

Another possibility of the stresses appearing so much recently is post-glacial rebound. Same stresses just a different cause.

The wiki is a decent source. Many in a web search.
en.wikipedia.org...

Recently, the term post-glacial rebound is gradually being replaced by the term glacial isostatic adjustment. This is in recognition that the response of the Earth to glacial loading and unloading is not limited to the upward rebound movement, but also involves downward land movement, horizontal crustal motion,[1][2] changes in global sea levels,[3] the Earth's gravity field,[4] induced earthquakes [5] and changes in the rotational motion. [6]

Peace

Hi awakentired,

Wow!!!!! Thank you very much for bringing this before my attention!!
Interesting, very interesting...of course it makes sense! Why didn't I think this. Yes!

A lot of what's happening around the globe, "the stresses", can be explained by "glacial isostatic adjustment". Earthquakes, volcanic activity, tetonic plate activity, etc.

"....rapid deglaciation promotes earthquakes"

"This stress level is not large enough to rupture intact rocks but is large enough to reactivate pre-existing faults that are close to failure."

"One of the possible impacts of global warming triggered rebound may be more volcanic activity in previously ice capped areas such as Iceland."

These stood out for me. Thanks for the link, I'm looking forward to learning more about this subject.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

~What I mean by dimension is ... that Planet X, being a brown dwarf, a "sub-stellar object" (see: en.wikipedia.org... ), in relation to light spectrum, the property of having a "powerful infrared signature" (see: yowusa.com... ). So of course Planet X is "bound by the laws of physics".~

And you don't suppose WISE would have picked up on it's infrared signature, do you? And for the record, Yowusa is as far from peer-review as you could possibly get. So I ask you once again, can you show me any CREDIBLE source that supports your theory? A single peer-review journal that supports your claims would be nice. By the way, do you even know how light bends?

W.I.S.E. - The Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer - is doin' a great job so far!! Check it out!

"The telescope also sighted 15 new comets and hundreds of potential brown dwarfs, or failed stars. It also confirmed the existence of 20 "dwars", including some of the coldest ever known."

NASA elated after new telescope uncover 'previously invisible space objects'

I don't know where any peer reviews are right now. Can you tell me where they are? Uhm there could some Russian scientists talkin' about dwarfs but I don't know how to say death star in Russian.

~I haven't got that far in my research.~

I would dare to say that you have gotten nowhere at all in your "research", other than managed to mix up all kinds of woo woo-stuff (I mean seriously, I asked for peer-review and you come dragging with Yowusa?)

"woo woo-stuff"?

~Yes Planet X is mostly invisible to the naked eye because it doesn't reflect much light and it's surrounded by a dust cloud.~

Then why do you claim that it is visible in the two suns photos? You do know that everything that has a surface reflects light, do you?

I clamed that a refection of a dwarf is "mostly" invisible. Please pay attention to my key words. Of course I know that a brown dwarf is going to reflect light. Where are you coming from???

~don't know where Planet X is, I was just saying that it 'could' be closer than we realize. If I could provide hard core evidence of Planet X and it's whereabouts, then I predict yet another attempt on my life. Besides, the evidence would disappear.~

I see, this part explains it all to me. You are a conspiracy theorist huh? So, they would try to silence you because you know to much? That is actually hilarious, since you don't know even elementary astronomy I really don't think that "they" see you as a treat=)

Omg are you serious? I DON'T know too much so I don't have anything to worry about now do I? Obviously if I don't even know where the peer review papers are then it's probably safe to say that no one's gonna be slippin' me a mickey anytime soon. I was just saying that IF - key word - I did know where the death star is, I probably would be offed sooner than later. There's a c-o-n-s-p-i-r-a-c-y man, why don't you just do yourself a favor and admit it? Listen to your heart, what is it telling you?

~Common sense dictates that there is a common denominator to a relatively recent substantial increase in earthquakes and seismic activity, tectonic plate activity, volcanic activity, sink holes, sea swelling and subsequent flooding, etc. I can provide evidence for all of these increases but probably not be able to supply indisputable evidence linking them all to Planet X.~

Yet again, peer-review on this would be nice. What substantial increase in earthquakes? As far as I know, one of the most seismically active years was 1995. Did Planet X cause that too? Supply any kind of evidence, but don't come dragging with (a) viewzone or (b) Mandeville. They have been proven wrong on so many points that their claims more or less resembles a swiss cheese now.

Peer review?
Excuse me. You're a lawyer, you, of all people, should know where to find peer reviews about death stars. C'mon you know don't you.. I bet you do. You think you're sly. Well I may not be experienced in the court room but I've been around the block.

For your information Mr. here is a graph showing an increase in quake activity. What do ya got to say about that?

www.michaelmandeville.com...

Alright alright I won't mention "viewzone" or "Mandeville". Thanks you for the tip.

~"Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune..."~

Yes, actually something that resembles a source (even if the original work would be nice). This article was written in 1983, and since then the orbits have been recalculated and fixed. You know, there is quite a significant difference between the search for Planet X, and Nibiru. The search for Planet X has been underway since late 1800, and resulted in the discovery of Pluto (and Sedna, and Eris, and Haumea, and Makemake, you see where I'm going with this?). Whilst Nibiru is the result of poor translation.

Oh really? I didn't know that the search for Planet X has been going on since the 1800s and "resulted in the discovery of Pluto"...so then Pluto is Planet X?

"In December 1929, an amateur astronomer named Clyde Tombaugh was hired to search for Planet X. Tombaugh took photographs of the solar system every one or two weeks and looked for anything that shifted against the background of stars. This method was very successful and this 24-year-old lab assistant from Kansas discovered Planet X on Feb. 18, 1930.

Since Tombaugh discovered the new planet, he now needed to name it. Many ideas were given for naming Planet X including Lowell, Apollo, Minerva, and Constance. Finally Tombaugh chose a name an eleven-year-old English schoolgirl named Venetia Burney had chosen for Planet X. She named Planet X Pluto, after the Greek God of the underworld. Another reason Planet X was named Pluto is that it's so far away from the Sun that it is always in darkness. So naming it after the Greek God of the underworld."

library.thinkquest.org...

Scorpio rules the planet Pluto.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Originally posted by Marabella22
Thats funny I heard about this planet on a different website, Why isn't it all over the news then. Wouldn't a new planet be really big news and all over the internet how does anyone know that its out there? And what do you think is the purpose of this planet. How will it affect earth?

Hi Marabella22,

What if a brown dwarf is responsible for "the end times"? Now this particular B.D. is NOT old enough to qualify for "The Death Star" or "Nemesis" (now known as "Tyche"), a "hypothetical" star. But it's in the news a lot, albeit the "official story" is to see how planets form and all that kind of stuff. And that is likely what is really going on. However, what if there's another brown dwarf but much older that is "in the news" for reasons other than or besides what is reported?

Discovery Of Smallest Known Brown Dwarf Announced

This is a dwarf that was first imaged in the year 2000 (I'm pretty sure, I'll have to recheck that). It is one of the hottest dwarfs discussed today. Just keyword search "TWA 5B; 2010" in Google and you'll see what I mean.

TWA 5B is in "the southern constellation Hydra" and was found by the European Southern Observatory...

www.eso.org...

Here's a recent article about a bunch of new-found brown dwarfs...
NASA 'elated' after new telescope uncovers 'previously invisible space objects'

I don't think the Death Star is going to cause a pole shift on Earth but there will be catastrophic consequences and we're seeing the signs of that nowadays.

Toni

If you are truly female, then I say, "You GO GURL!".

I bet it won't be NASA that tells us an impending danger happens. It will be some other country. I can't stand NASA.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Interesting read on the maser idea. It shows how clever people can be in dreaming up new and innovative ways to learn about the universe.

Gravity is not limited to a fixed distance. It continues outward essentially unbounded. As you point out, the objects that are small in mass such as asteroids can miss detection because they are of such small mass that their effect on other objects is small enough that the effect cannot be measured together. Also, Tyche is not the renamed Nemesis. The Nemesis hypothetical object is related to issues that are not connected to Tyche. Therefore, these hypothetical objects have different names to reflect that they are connected to different issues.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Antonia, dear....

Speculation, but absent some solid foundations of science. I'll cite just one example for you to ponder....

~Yes Planet X is mostly invisible to the naked eye because it doesn't reflect much light and it's surrounded by a dust cloud.~

So...am I correct in assuming you believe that DUST won't reflect light?

Do you understand what a nebula is? Do you realize that we know of nebulae, even thousands of light years away, because we can see them??

Please...re-evaluate and test your assumptions again. They need some tweaking....

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I thought the whole Planet X/ Niburu/ Nemessis object was debunked.... long time ago..

Well let's asume that there is a tenth planet ( actualy it must now have been a ninth... ) in our solar system.. And I mean in our solar system because it is verry unlikely that planet X is a planet orbeting another star...escpecialy 500 lightyears away .... No Way

Planet X is orbeting our sun in what was it ? 3600 years ? So if planet X is closing in to the sun in around 2012 after a journey of 3600 years... then to understand what is going to happen in 2012 we must look back in the past.. 3600 years ago. So what has happened 3600 years ago ? Anybody ?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Whats more interesting is whats to say that its trajectory is still the same after 3600 years? Are we assuming that it has had no inerferance from othe celestial bodies?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Whats more interesting is whats to say that its trajectory is still the same after 3600 years? Are we assuming that it has had no inerferance from othe celestial bodies?

You are correct. Ik think that all the objects in our solarsystem are still there.. although I once did read some story suggesting that some people do believe that the astaroidbelt between Mars and Jupiter was once a planet.. but I think that was more than 3600 years ago in that story.

Beside of that it is indeed verry unlikely that such a big object did not hit another planet or something long time ago because asuming that planet X does excist it has made more than one or two orbits around the sun.... infact it is orbiting the sun ever since our solar system was born

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Keep in mind that NASA has already admitted non-disclosure contracts & censorship of the W.I.S.E. data - supposedly so the researches are sure they aren't publishing wrong data. It's a lame lie - NASA (and even SETI) have stated many times that any / all data and evidence proving existence of ET life, earthbound objects (asteroids, comets, Nibiru), and anything else they decide might"concern" the public will be classified secret and thus never released. This policy of course was set by the elites via their Brookings Institute "think-tank". Non-disclosure contracts, any & all info that might cause "concern" in the public, prevents them from being honest about things like this... There are more recent RAND Corp. papers confirming this policy is still in effect. Also remember CIA Mockingbird media protocol of ridiculing all eyewitnesses of UFOs (and Nibiru/Planet X) is obviously still in effect

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ribaldmalarky

Keep in mind that NASA has already admitted non-disclosure contracts & censorship of the W.I.S.E. data - supposedly so the researches are sure they aren't publishing wrong data.

Embargoing data is done so that the principle investigators working on the project get first dibs at publicatons resulting from the data. It wouldn't be fair for it to be made public and allows others to publish on the data before the PI's who worked hard to lobby for the project in the first place get the chance to.

It's a lame lie - NASA (and even SETI) have stated many times that any / all data and evidence proving existence of ET life, earthbound objects (asteroids, comets, Nibiru), and anything else they decide might"concern" the public will be classified secret and thus never released.

Nonsense, at least when it comes to "earthbound objects" - NEOs discovered by WISE have already been released and their orbits will be refined by observations from ANYONE who cares to look to determine if they're going to impact us or not. A number of them are "PHAs" - potentially hazardous asteroids. I don't know what evidence you hope to find of extraterrestrial life with an instrument like WISE. It doesn't seem at all appropriate for such a task.

[edit on 20-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Toni, I'm quite bored with this discussion to be honest. So, can't we make the process short? Give me ONE CREDIBLE SOURCE that talk about this planet, and the impending doom. Can you do that?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Part 2 of 2

~I'm running out of space, I'll be back for part II.~

Please see to it that you do, I look forward to the rest of the answers=)

Well okay but they might not be the answers that you're looking for. Are we even on the same page? Obviously you are far ahead of me in researching this topic.

"I have no doubt that at the right time — right in the eyes of whoever decided these matters — the existence of Nibiru will be officially confirmed.”
—Zecharia Sitchin

That he believed would be sometime around 2084 initially, remember that?

You still haven't answered this: Do you believe that we are all going to die in 2012? That question shouldn't be to hard to answe at least.

No, I don't remember that. Was that in one of his books? I've never read any of Stitchin's books. All I know is that Stithin wasn't in the position to "speak freely" if you get my drift. He probably pulled that year out of a hat. Who really knows?

Yep you're a lawyer. Are you "cross-examining" me? lol

No, we all are not going to die in 2012. Feel better now? You can probably go ahead and make those vacation plans but, if I were you, I would steer away from active volcanos and fault lines.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

~"And, no, the solar minimum cycle has nothing to do with the magnetic pull of the Sun by Planet X. It has to with gravitational force..."~

This was the funniest bit of it all actually. You do remember that it was you that said that the magnetic pull were affecting the sun, do you? Even so, in what way can you see the gravitational pull from a earth*4 sized planet manifest itself on the sun?

It would be REALLY nice if you could support at least one or two of your claims with some actual evidence. Or should I just take your word for it?

I did "support at least one or two of 'my' claims"! I provided an earthquake chart.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

My dear God woman, what exactly did you prove with that? Try adressing the questions at hand instead of jumping around like a crazy person.
Okay, I will try harder to stay focused. Thank you.

By the way, was it really all that smart to use those exact articles in order to support your claims? I've actually taken the time to read through these several times (these articles are not in any way news).
Well maybe. In hindsight my ignorance is turning out to be helpful in way because it's all a part of the elimination process of getting to the truth. So, yes, I have to say yes, it is a smart thing to do. How else is a novice like me going to learn what is crap and what's not crap?

Just to make it simple, where in any of those articles does anyone claim to have found Nemesis/Nibiru/Planet X? All I've seen is speculation and qualified guessings. On top of that, both articles say that there is a major possibilty that Nemesis doesn't even exist.
Nowhere. "A major possibility"? I hope that Nemesis DOES NOT exist. I want to make sure that it doesn't, for my sake and my family and friends too.

Both articles places the proposed object a long, long way from earth, but that doesn't affect your beliefs, right?
No it sure doesn't.

since I didn't get through to you the first, or second time, I'll simply try again. Could you please show me evidence of (a) this planets existence and (b) the way it affects us? And again, in what way can you see it's interaction with the sun? And where are your credible sources that indicates a rise in seismic activity?
Okay geez!!! Can you please be just a little patient? Are you the prosecution or the defense? How can you win a case if you don't control your yourself? You must be a prosecuting attorney. :/

I am working on it okay?!!! Rome wasn't built in a day you know?

I would appreciate this, since then we could have something concrete to discuss (not just your beliefs). Please?
That makes two of us.

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The 2012/Nibiru connection was originally made by Nancy Lieder. This came after two failed predictions of Nibiru's return. In response Sitchin stated that Lieber's claims had no connection to his research and as a counter he published End of Days in 2007. In this book Sitchin states that the last time Nibiru passed by Earth was in 556 BCE, placing its return around the year 2900.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Hmmm. This seems like a long winded way of saying you have no evidence of Nibiru and that its all a joke.
Yes and no. Yes if we're talking about your Nibiru and no if we're talking about my Nibiru.

Your Nibiru is a sham. It's a fable that was started a long time ago by malevolent masterminds who are bent on dominance, control and power. Why start a lie from scratch? Why not steal someone's else's story and then build on it, adding and taking away parts to suit your own agenda?

Me, I am a natural creator of original ideas. I don't need to steal anyone's ideas to make a story.

My Nibiru is real. It's a home world where benevolent beings live (ETS not aliens) and it is an inter-dimensional planet. That is why is has largely remained undetected. It exist in an inter-dimensional frequency. And for good reason. There is an ancient battle going on between the powers that be. At least that is my theory.

Confusion is officially an epidemic. Will the real Nibiru please stand up?

Toni

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

A planet surrounded by a dust cloud? Really? Where did you get this idea? I get it that's an excuse for the lack of reflection. You made this up to cover for the fact that such an object would be visible on whole sky surveys. Not so clever. Dust clouds in our solar system do reflect light. Also, WISE would have picked the object up by now. Can you explain how this object evaded both WISE and IRAS?
I can't remember where I got the idea because it was from multiple sources. I didn't make it up. You're correct, that wouldn't be "so clever", I agree. Yes, you would think that W.I.S.E. would have already picked up on an object that appears to look like a "second sun".

~... then I predict yet another attempt on my life.~

Yet another claim you make that makes your position unbelievable.
How do you know? You have no idea how many times my life has been on the brink of death in 48 years. Your counter claim is unfounded in fact.

~Common sense dictates that there is a common denominator to a relatively recent substantial increase in earthquakes ...~

Since none of these is increasing That makes another strike against you.
Nice wordplay "strike". Was that sarcastic interplay or did you mean to imply or possibly indirectly strengthen a cockamamie idea to heap fuel upon the Nibiru fire? Just curious.

~"Something out there beyond the farthest reaches of the known solar system seems to be tugging at Uranus and Neptune. Some gravitational force keeps perturbing the two giant planets, causing irregularities in their orbits. The force suggests a presence far away and unseen, a large object that may be the long-sought Planet X."~

Isn't this a quote from the the 1980s which you have purposely made obscure? Yes.
Um, No. I didn't "purposely" make that quote "obscure". I am merely trying to get to the truth, whatever that may be.

Toni

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join