learn more

New Sign Of NIBIRU

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

Actually, it is quite clear that you have a closed mind. You are closed to learning how the universe works. You are closed to understanding basic science issues. You need to open your mind to the clear, demonstrable evidence that the Nibiru claim is a really, really dumb hoax. Open your mind and allow the overwhelming scientific evidence to show you the truth.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I don't think I'm missing the point. The point being is there a planet called nibiru making a 3600 year orbit that wipes out our planet.

Show me where I ever said that is the case?

What I said was there is a higher probability that a brown dwarf is out there with planets in tow. If people want to call it nibiru then so be it. That's their supposition and not mine. What I am saying is it's irresponsible to say something doesn't exist when you have no evidence to make that claim beyond any degree of certainty. Nor do I in the reverse. But I'm not so "sheepled out" to believe it's not possible.

What I am saying is no one on this site can unequivocally claim it doesn't exist. Unless they are willing to go on record and state they understand everything there needs to be known about the universe..

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh boy....can I expound on my theory I posed earlier?

Can a solar system even form if not for a companion star? Think about it, the birth of a solar system requires matter to coalesce into planets. Well, if there was only one star then planets wouldn't form. They would be sucked into the formation of the star. Unless there was another star being formed at the same time. That "dead space" (equal gravity) between two forming stars is where planets come from.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Oh boy 2, if I'm right then the universe is a living organism. Why else devise a scheme to continue it's own existence. Singular star systems probably can't support life. They probably wouldn't form the same way as a binary star system. Therefore, expansion would not be possible. Binary star systems facilitate expansion. That's why most solar systems are binary systems.

Think about it, if everything came from a big bang (including us) then whatever gave birth to us is also alive. I mean really, how can life come from no life?

OR

It's all BS and this some kind of ant farm.

OR

It then makes sense why there are so many brown dwarf's. A dual star formation doesn't mean they will both ignite at the same time. If one ignites before the other it makes sense the first born would consume the others star material and obliterate it. Leaving a brown dwarf.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by Come Clean]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I'd like to add to this thread the following:

link to the discoverynews.com article - news.discovery.com...

Samael Aun Weor is the founder of the modern Gnostic Movement. Gnosticism is the base of Freemasonry. Freemasons are in more or less, in control of the major institutions and establishments of world. (this is not finger pointing out of negativity, this is merely fact, one that I actually approve of)...

"the master Samael" as he is referred to in Gnostic circles, speaks of Nibiru under it's synonym, "Hercolubus".

from "The End Times - by Samael Aun Weor"
link - www.scribd.com...

So, the revolution of the Earth’s axes is a proven fact, and something that can be proven with perfect mechanical devices. Let us add something unusual to that, I want to refer to Hercolubus, the gigantic monster that is to bolt down upon our planet Earth.

Hercolubus is already coming, it is found in view by all the astronomers of planet Earth; it is gigantic, mighty, six times bigger than Jupiter and belongs to the Tyler solar system. It is not like many suppose, a dislocated planet of some solar system, no, it is not dislocated; it spins around the gravitational center of the Tyler solar system.

Before long, that gigantic world will pass on an angle of our solar system, then the catastrophe will be precipitated. In celestial mechanics, Hercolubus helps verticalize the poles, it is a piece of the great machine. The approach of Hercolubus is at our door.

In the year 1999, Hercolubus will be visible before all human beings and every eye will see it, and in plain midday it will appear like another sun. When Hercolubus passes near the Earth, it will obviously precipitate the catastrophe. This gigantic world has an extraordinary power of attraction.

seems he was off by two times larger than Jupiter, (six not eight) and missed the date of visibility ..well by about a decade. (and not in the sky with the naked eye but through telescopes obviously).. hough there are many cool youtube videos showing a second sun.. but i don't know about the credibility of all those...

he also speaks of Herculobus in his speech "The Extraterrestrials".
link - www.scribd.com...

When Hercolubus appears and all of you can see it at a simple glance, you will be convinced of what I am saying. Then that planetary mass, which is enormous, will magnetically attract the fire from the interior of the Earth, volcanoes will erupt everywhere, and terrible seaquakes and huge earthquakes will commence. All of the Earth’s crust will be destroyed, burnt and incinerated, and the closest proximity of Hercolubus will produce a revolution of the world’s axes; the poles will become the equator and the equator will become the poles, and the ocean’s waters will engulf the continents.

so, leader of the modern Gnostic movement speaks of this phenomenon...
and whether he was groomed and placed as a figurehead for Gnosticism's revival, or personally without influence, did so, doesn't negate the fact that the common thread here is esoteric astronomical understanding and knowledge that in all likelihood may be shared among the Masonic community at large, if only in the upper ranks.

That is of concern.
Why? because if the CEOs, politicians and scientists, are Masonicly connected, or at least their supervisors being so, then this shared knowledge would be at least something to consider valid, that is, if you consider their professional placement, as worthy of prudent intellectual value.

at any rate.. there's strong speculative evidence that the DUMBs under Denver International Airport would house Masonic elements, since it's dedicated by masons throughout the building.

They know what's up.

and they've wisely prepared for it's coming.

lucky...

all left to chance hmm? if fortune would have you asked to be one....

hopefully the evolving 'meek' humans will be salvaged... before the deluge..or .. at least some of them.. i hope. // ..nudge nudge.. wink wink say no more...///

-

edit: note.. one thought I've had is this...

if the ENDER type cause of massive global destruction would be this planet Nibiru, then whatever cosmic forces that arranged our solar system in the first place.. however ingeious... would they not have planned such a force as nibiru to be 'cleverly' plotted in it's trajectory, as to 'work best' /

meaning .. if you're putting a race of beings on a planet to evolve their civilization.. then you're about to wipe them out.. but you want the best return on your investment of creating them....

then it might be sound to have their 'destructo-ball' come out RIGHT at the last minute... like.. placed perfectly in a plotted orbital approach so that it is CONSTANTLY approaching from behind the sun on it's spiralled path towards us... so that day to day life continues as is... until the last year or months before it's passing.

if i was an intergalactic race and the nibiru factor was the last wipeout mechanism.. i'd arrange it as such.
if they knew it was coming for thousands of years or hundreds... the fact of it being there and what it would bring would effect the civilization in such a way that would be detrimental to it's evolution up to the end date of the experiment.

if you want to wipe it out.. you wipe it out at the very last second.. like a theif in the night.. BAM without warning... .. so if i was mister planet master race.. i'd have it constantly behind the sun...

but in this instance it's not.. the artile here on discovery...

jsut a thought.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Here is an article recently published by NASA's JPL. It talks about how massive stars form and how it is possible for planets to form around them. The star specifically talked about in the article is 10 times the size of the Sun, so if planets can maintain an orbit around a star that large, they would also be able to form around the Sun.

Dust Disk Found Around Massive Star

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Clearly you have missed the point and continue to miss the point.

Suppose we are in a binary system. The other companion has to be small and a brown dwarf. Were it emitting in the visible spectrum it would have been seen ages ago. A brown dwarf has a limited mass. It might be around 60Jm. Such an object must be at least 2100AU from Earth. It might be further ad much smaller, say 10AU. Regardless, a Jupiter sized object would be at least 2100AU away. Not only is it that far away, but it CANNOT have an orbit entering the orbits of the known planets. Even if it has an orbiting planet, that planet cannot enter the orbits of the known planets.

Celestial mechanics and whole sky surveys says that the orbits must be at least 2100AU out. This does not mean it is really far out now and can orbit closer later. NO. it means that it stays out that far.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. You have not read any of the relevant literature. Your understanding of these issues is really bad.

1. Science is not there to disprove religion.
2. Science does not twist the facts to meet a foregone conclusion. That is the realm of hoaxers and fakes likes Creationists.
3. You do not understand the meaning of theory as used by science. It is not a guess which is the the vernacular meaning of the word.
4. You have no idea what Einstein's ideas are about. They are interesting you should try to learn about the basics of his ideas.

Your claim that a single star would "suck up all planets" shows that you do not understand the current model of planetary formation. Please read up on the current model and explain to us why you think it is wrong.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by HappilyEverAfter

Originally posted by virgom129
Nice but what does this have to do with NIBIRU??

I'm now officially past the stage of considering NIBIRU/Planet X stuff...

If a huge star/planet was going to impact Earth in 2012 we would be seeing it by now and feeling it's effects...

Wouldnt that be determined by the known speed of an object and angle of approach? Both of which in this case we truly know neither?
Just sayin.

That might be correct, but there is still some fundamental laws of physics that would have to be broken in order for this planet to get inside our solar system. So basically, as long as those laws of physics (etc. Keplers) are valid, neither speed nor angle is of importance (since it's orbit is impossible). Just saying

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree

[edit on 18-7-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
There is a large planet out there that is visible though,because I can see it myself.

Here's a video of what it looks like.And it's not the north star.Google sky has them blacked out.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxiTzYoMasterxX
There is a large planet out there that is visible though,because I can see it myself.

Here's a video of what it looks like.And it's not the north star.Google sky has them blacked out.
www.youtube.com...

I refer you to this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jcattera is a liar and a hoaxer. That video does not even show the coordinates he claims it does. At first he was showing videos of Mars and later he switched it to the star Dubhe clear across the sky once people caught on to him. I myself looked at the coordinates in IR that he claimed to be looking at and found nothing there.

[edit on 18-7-2010 by ngchunter]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
I would think someone who knows the secrets of the Universe would at least know the secrets of their home world.

Tell us all, how does one stop an oil leak or cure cancer right here on Earth?

Tell me, where can I find a link to every living organism on this planet? Did they not find new species lately? Tell us all, what exists below the crust of the earth? It's all theoretical right? We have never visited our own planet below the crust of the Earth.

Yet you guys PRESUME to know the secrets of the Universe?

Get real and stop debunking what if scenarios.

Oh i'm sorry, were nibiru believers curing cancer?
I don't know why but it seems like you're saying that debunkers can't debunk nibiru until they cure cancer and fix the oil leak?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Heres your nibiru evidence straight from NASA's soho! Recorded on July 11th!!!!!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That is not Nibiru. That is Venus. And it's still there.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 7/18/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Karma_Chameleon

If an asteroid or any other threat like it were to exist to our Planet, the general public would NOT be made aware of it.

No? Aren't your threads and websites available to the genral public?

If an amateur astronomer obtained any information about it they would either a) be incarcerated or b) worse.

Aren't some of you Nibiru advocates "scientists" and in touch with "astrophysicists" and other anonymous "knowledgeable sources?"

That sort of information would not stand a chance of being released. The NSA exists for this very reason.

Do you mean, as when YOU faithful "release" it yourselves?

Want to see THIS 'debunked?"

Have not YOU, KC and b9 and dozens of others already "obtained information" about a "threat to our planet?"

Haven't every one of you Nibiru "authoritites" or "enlightened" ones released this information? Some of you profess to have your own sites with even more than what you "reveal" via ATS!

Are you "incarcerated or worse," now?

Your own theories and delusions of exclusive "knowledge" disprove your credibility and that of your "beliefs."

Deny ignorance!

jw

[edit on 19-7-2010 by jdub297]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
To those of you who I owe replies to:

Thank you for your patience. Not only have I been seriously ill (sinus infection) but I have been having computer/technical difficulties. When it rains, it pours.

Internet connection willing, I shall return asap.

Toni

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Spamming that nonsense video around I see. This video is incredibly funny if you want to see something with virtually no truth in it. I got a real kick out of the claim that the object would be seen in Orion, but best from south of the equator. That was a great chuckle.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Hey all. Hey I just wanted to inject my take on this. I happen to think that it's very possible some kind of Earth changes will occur very soon. Perhaps in the form of a pole shift/plate movement. I thought that this could be caused by a near miss with Nbiru/Planet X at first but here's where I have to side with skeptics these days. I think if anything is gonna happen it will be because of interactions between the Sun and the Earth. Not because of Nbiru and here's why:

Ok skeptics have pointed out that if Nbiru was going to hit Earth or come even close it has to meet certain laws of physics. Now with those laws in mind, if it were massive enough to do what it's supposed to do it would have to be visible to the naked eye by now in order to hit by the end of 2012. It just simply can't be moving any faster than the speed of light and for obvious reasons is probably nowhere near THAT speed! But even if it were going near the speed of light, because of it's size, it would be visible by now. That is a pretty convincing argument to me! There's more detail in the skeptics full report on it but you get the jist.

Now that being said I do think the "snapping back" of the Sun's magnetic field at it's equator is a real possibility. If and when that happens, which is soon according to many who hypothesize it, it will send a great deal of energy and matter flying at us on Earth. It then will supposedly cause the Earth to flip poles and the tectonic plates to "slip". This also is shown by their hypothesis to happen like clock work, occuring many times before. They have some rather convincing evidence to back their claims up too. I of course I can't remember the details off hand but was convinced by what I read.

So in closing I think that while this is an interesting find indeed, the problems we may have here in short order will be caused by our neighbor that's already in the 'hood and not a giant planet moving and ludicrous speed.

Peace

Edit for S&G

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Redwookieaz]

Question. If the object is traveling directly towards us at the speed of light, how exactly would it be visible by now? We can see light from objects billions of miles away, if they are travelling towards us at 100k mph then we would still see the light from where the object was before the object arrives. If the object is traveling at the speed of light then the object(Nibiru) would arrive at the same time we saw it.

Not that I believe any of this Nibiru trash at all. And I'm not sure what the OP has to do with the nonexistent Nibiru.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
Question. If the object is traveling directly towards us at the speed of light, how exactly would it be visible by now?

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, an object possessing rest mass (meaning having mass when it's not moving) traveling at the speed of light would have infinite mass and we'd all be dead already, not to mention that such an object would not be held in any kind of solar orbit. Where is ANY example of ANY star moving at ANY significant fraction of C within our galaxy or any neighboring galaxies?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join