It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Wow great thread Conc. What an excellent question. Now I will have to read every response. I'm giving Phlinx a star for an absolutly honest answer. hotsumami as well.

boypony

All beliefs in God are based on faith......UNLESS the person has had an Awakening, Enlightenment, or Near Death Experience (NDE).

One thing I have been letting people know lately is my NDE. More likely an OBE. It only served what I already believed. That there is a here after.
I believe an NDE would result in a sleep. So everything is really an OBE
if we are still conscious and have memory of an experience. So what I had was an OBE. Still sorting it out myself and it's been a long time.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

If I was forced by irrefutable evidence to accept the American Evangelical version of God and Jesus, I'd opt to cleaning toilets in Hell. It'd feel like the same thing anyway. No danger in that, though.

Wow you must hate everything.

Some people just want revenge. They have a big black hole in their soul that can never be filled. What do they want revenge for? Being born. Very sad to here someone can be so messed up in the head. Perhaps if you tell us what happened to your childhood or in your childhood to make you feel this weirdness.
Because I must say wanting to be in hell scrubbing toilets. Rather than to be in a place where you are very well taken care of? Aplace where everyone has a mansion.
Sorry, that's just weird.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Conclusion

Sadly, a lot of people would continue to reject Him, even with absolute proof. Some of the responses show this. As one that believes, I don't need proof. Wish there was some that would convince people, but some will not believe, no matter what.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm agnostic and open to any religion or belief but isn't the point in god for him not to show himself but more so for us to have faith without having to reveal himself?

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yes you are correct. I made this thread ultimately to show that. To show them their ways. That even with undeniable proof they still would not follow Christ. Pride is truly the greatest sin. It brought Lucifer low. So shall it bring man.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have what I think is a good example of the proof of there being a GOD (call him/her/they/it what you will, I wont judge).

1. Go outside and grab some dirt, twigs, paper...whatever you find.
2. Shape it into what looks like a bird with wings, tiny feet and a beak.
3. Cup it gently in your hands.
4. Blow on it.
5. Open your hands.
6. Throw what youve made into the air.

If it doesnt fly away chirping? Unless you can 'build a bird'...then there must be a "GOD" who can, and does create all things.

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hi Everyone. I was going to wait to disclose this until I could post my own thread, but I came upon this forum and I took it as a sign this is now the time to disclose what I have found, or what found me.

I believe I was lead by Divine Spirit to a site called www.Sky-Map.org
In this site is a vast collection of pictures of the Universe. I had begun to put different images on my computer's screen saver over the past few months and I had begun to notice, in many Nebula's the appearences of Spirit or Intelligence and energy, especially in newly formed star systems.

About a month ago, I downloaded a picture of the Eagle Nebula onto my screen saver, not seeing what image was there until later that evening. If you google Eagle Nebula and look at the picture from it's center and then focus on the left hand side of the picture, where the light and darkness meet, you will see a color combination of white, yellow and green, unique to the picture. Within that area is a PERFECT representation of Christ, with His arm around the shoulder of a woman (Mary?, Mary Magdelane?). I have shown this image to people in my family and a few friends, all of whom saw it immediately.

If you go on sky-map, you need to go to the "Photo Collection" thread, and then select pictures "By Resolution". Then select the Medium resolution thread and scroll down until you find the picture of the Eagle Nebula and you will be able, tonight, to view what I firmly believe to be the Spirit of Christ in the Universe. The image is close to the Shroud, but more detailed and darker.

I am not a techno person, but I am willing to work with anyone at ATS to put this image onto the site properly. Please take a look for yourselves, I did not want to go to the Church or media for this, this is for the people of this plane, not for government, media or false religion.

There is more to my experience from this that I will share at a later date. Right now, my concern is for someone else on the site to confirm what I am writing here, please take a look.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join