It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE EVACUATING - Gulf Shores, Alabama

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
don't know if this video of Kindra has been posted yet - on (BP Oil Disaster WORST CASE SCENARIO w/ Kindra Arnesen, BP Community Liaison ) I am also having trouble using the video format so just going to paste - the link. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I bet there will be a false flag attack to take your minds off the oil leak soon enough. Or maybe another war. Op or anyone else who isn't safe should move asap.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by F.A.Williams

Our government is NOT taking care of us and you CANNOT count on information. They would prefer to take me away in a body bag, asleep in my bed from methane fumes - you too, it's "easier than evacuation".

So, the mean ol gub'ment is planning to kill off millions because it's easier than evacuating them? Do you doomers even listen to yourselves anymore, or do you just scream incoherently to anyone that will listen?

I'm going to flag this one just for entertainment value.

/me goes off to make popcorn.

Try not to let the door hit you on the ### on the way out of the state.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

We are E V A C U A T I N G.

Our government is NOT taking care of us and you CANNOT count on information.

it's all MONEY honey.
Always remember that!!!

Think MONEY and you put yourselve in "their" heads.

Think, "Exxon Valdez".....and then see what surviving victims have to say, vs. what TPTB say/said!
www.propublica.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Fear-mongering thats all!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
More mindless paranoia. I wish all these people claiming armageddon due to the oil spill would really go and evacuate, find a nice bunker underground somewhere and stay there..........for like a year or two. Maybe then we could get a bit of peace and quiet on ATS and read about some real conspiracy theories, instead of this sensationalist rubbish.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

I think your imagination has gotten the best of you. This is all supposition with absolutely no facts to back it up.

So ahh...how many of those Exxon-Valdez clean up workers are still walkin the Planet these days???

Oh yeah...what alphabet agency do you work for?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by F.A.Williams

Well you know Obama isn't coming down there to cuddle you, do what you feel is right. When 'push comes to shove' the only person on this Planet you can trust isYourself!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
if i was u id hurry mate
i know i would
if u have the resources,
that iselse just wait and hope for the best

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Yet another thread containing mass paranoia based on sheer speculation and 0 facts.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by b.jim

Further calculations. If methane is normally 1 ppb, and it is 1 million times higher, it still has to get 3000 times (yes three thousand times) worse, to be a suffocation hazard.

Please someone check my math on this...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
Yet another thread containing mass paranoia based on sheer speculation and 0 facts.

That is what I thought.

Its all fair enough and that, but where is the evidence for this? Just a post on a forum doesn't tell me much,

I live next to a nuclear power station, i could just as easy make a thread saying the same thing and the reactor has blown and radiation is leaking everywhere etc etc.

Although i wouldn't want to be too close to all that oil, credible information goes a long way.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged

If this was happening in your back yard; would it still be speculation, or something to be concerned about?

www.youtube.com...

There are a lot more videos if that didn't convince you.

Speculation?

www.youtube.com...

Check the dates on when most of these BP apologist and people saying "show me some proof" signed up to ATS.

Usually within a 1 or 2 month period. Doesn't that seem strange?

[edit on 4-7-2010 by whaaa]

[edit on 4-7-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
C2C is doing two hours on the hazard of Methane/Oil Leak tonight 7-4-2010 at 1AM EST.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

That first video you linked I watched on Youtube.

I couldn't stop laughing when an advert popped up, linking to "BP Oil Spill Live Cam" - Watch footage of BPs efforts to cap the oil leak.
Click here

Youtube helping to manipulate people into thinking "there is nothing to worry about". Although, being a government; you would need to prevent mass hysteria. Some of us wouldn't freak out, but most would; some form of management is required you have to admit. I still believe there is something fishy about it though.

[edit on 4/7/2010 by the_denv]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnkiCarbone

Our government is NOT taking care of us and you CANNOT count on information. They would prefer to take me away in a body bag, asleep in my bed from methane fumes - you too, it's "easier than evacuation".

So, the mean ol gub'ment is planning to kill off millions because it's easier than evacuating them? Do you doomers even listen to yourselves anymore, or do you just scream incoherently to anyone that will listen?

I'm going to flag this one just for entertainment value.

/me goes off to make popcorn.

Try not to let the door hit you on the ### on the way out of the state.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

Strange that you are entertained by the

suffering, death and destruction of others.

I'm sure that there won't be very

many getting hit in the ###

on the way out of your "state"

As very few ever leave the "state"

of dillusional gub'ment dependacy

once they enter it.

Enjoy Your "State"!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Your government will not be outdone with these scare tactics.

JFK is being evacuated right now! ... Alleged bomb scare.

Quick ATS go get the news!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Damn you guys are quick.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Maybe this link might more clearly define the the hazards these people in the Gulf Region are enduring. Hopefully the more ignorant ones posting in this thread will become more informed as well.

The Gulf oil spill: Part 2—The effect on human health

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Alethea

I think your imagination has gotten the best of you. This is all supposition with absolutely no facts to back it up.

So ahh...how many of those Exxon-Valdez clean up workers are still walkin the Planet these days???

Oh yeah...what alphabet agency do you work for?

And yet there has been little evidence to suggest those living in the sound and nearby villages have died out?

Perhaps workers were more directly exposed to dispersant and such, I don't know.. doesn't seem likely though that the oil its self caused their deaths.

As far as air quality.. I assure anyone living on the coast that a day in LA or New York City is just as if not more harmful to your health than the beach is. Most of the methane is sadly dissolving into the water, where it's more likely to kill a fish, and the oil it's self is not something new that we've never been around..

Not downplaying the whole situation .. just saying don't run for the hills. Yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join