It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE ARE EVACUATING - Gulf Shores, Alabama

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I say, listen to your intuition. If the OP feels that strongly that he/she has to leave, then he/she should leave. Too many people fail to listen to their intuition, and live (or don't live) to regret it.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Well, I leave in a week anyway. I just hope I don't get any calls about my family and how they've been poisoned or something.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Move to Oregon!!!
We have plenty of houses to rent, and their cheap enough a person doesn't have to make over $50K a year to live in one, which is good, because there are lots of production/warehouse and trucking jobs that you won't make more than that at...but, the air is clean, the trees are green...and
and
The Water is clear!
Move here!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
So you know, I'm putting some pieces together here, and just wondering, not sayin this is the truth, but its something I'm thinking about. All the FEMA Camps, you know the trains and all the coffins, well what if they were for this. Like they planned on this happening? I dunno, its weird, just saying, what if this is like 9/11, its all planned. Man I really hope not....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Upstate South Carolina has some VERY cheap homes. Homes for under 100k. not a lot of jobs, tho.

Relocate to a nice area! Just in time for the NWO illumintai jeebus in flames to nuke the world!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by F.A.Williams

First i'll call your bluff by saying you've gone nowhere and never had any plans to do so.

Second; that this is an absolutley disgraceful piece of scare mongering, and you should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself.

But just in case I happen to be wrong about your little bit of role-play here, then may I offer you some advice? Only take the necessities; forget your computer, that thing would just weigh you down. Also you should save your money and not waste it on an internet connection, this is a survival situation after all!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
Move to Oregon!!!
We have plenty of houses to rent, and their cheap enough a person doesn't have to make over $50K a year to live in one, which is good, because there are lots of production/warehouse and trucking jobs that you won't make more than that at...but, the air is clean, the trees are green...and
and
The Water is clear!
Move here!!!

LOL!

Sounds like you are trying to keep people from

moving to wherever it is that you really live!

"Lots of high paying jobs available

and PLENTY of cheap housing

PLUS no pollution too!!!!"

Wonder why they even offer welfare
or unemployment in that state?

OH, and everyone in Oregon please scoot over
and make room for Texas, Louisiana, Alabama,
Florida and Mississippi...did I forget anyone?

LOL. Thank you for the laugh.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
People, this can be seen in another way. Those with the connection to their own intution are going to pack up and leave. The ones who remain really don't further the cause of awakening en mass.
The nwo took a gamble on this and are hoping that being able to shy away reporters and keep the masses involved in whatever distraction suits them, whether is be the net or the program blue ball (TV), that they can clear out many of those who may oppose them when this disaster really begins to set in. I would not expect formal evacuations until it's too late.
This has the potential to wake up a lot of people when they realize how useless their government is for them. Perhaps that is why the on/off switch is being installed onto the net.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I think this was all planned and intended to create a fear in the people of America long enough to let Our Twisted Government get by with the plans they have made. The tunnel is ready for them there's no fear on their safety or well being. I think they did this on purpose to lead us to doom and create chaos, and Cut the population to near nothing. We need not to fear, But know that its possible this is what is going on and when the time comes We ALL need to rise up against them and take control of this ourselves! im talking about A revolution type plan. Take the "crown" from the ones who seem to have a POWER TRIP and think they no longer need to follow the rules that wee created to protect the people. We voted what we thoughjt was in our best intrest of leadership for this country. But what type of leader lets this type of Stuff go on? No attempts to let OUR people help or comment on the oil leak. Give full control and let BP call the shots!? Come on. Mr. President let the quicky mart gas station have control of our HEALTH AND LIVES!. Shame on us all for letting it go this far. The Chemicals We are dumping into our Precious waters is NUTS to allow. Its time Americans get their Name and freedom back. And not lose to a Demon called oil and the one who pimps it Obama. We will all be forced into the FEMA camps currently active soon if it goes much father. God Bless You All. ALL TOGETHER! FREEDOM IS NOT OUT OF REACH!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
OP

You stated that you once worked for BP. How long ago was that and do you possibly still have any inside contacts which have helped you to make this decision to vacate before the actual call from the Gov. for mass evacuations?

This is not a situation which should be taken lightly, it is in fact one of the most serious disasters we have faced in US history.

It does not take a crystal ball to know that an evacuation will happen soon and the imminent danger that the chemicals are and will continue to create for not only the aquatic life, environment as well as human beings and all commerce in the Gulf Regions.

Your choice to leave is validated by your intelligence and quick thinking. Best of travels wherever you decide to land.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

Thanks a BUNCH Fermi ..
I really do believe this is a very serious serious situation for our whole country ..

This whole thing is a messed up mess no matter how you try to look at it ...And even common sense should tell you TO GET OUT at least until the worst of this is over (considering there are multiple reasons to leave like the chemicals,the fact it could blow up,the death of all those sea creatures etc will bring diseases etc) ....I sure would not want to wait for one of my family members to die before I decided to leave ...surely your family means more to you than your house or job dont they ? ...

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by minette

IMHO the busses would and will be necessary in the event of a mass evacuation for institutions such as hospitals, convalescent homes, prisons and jails as well as for the disabled, blind, frail elderly, indigent and others unable to leave of their own ability.

It would mean a major operation for people, animals and commerce.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by Alethea

I think your imagination has gotten the best of you. This is all supposition with absolutely no facts to back it up.

So ahh...how many of those Exxon-Valdez clean up workers are still walkin the Planet these days???

Oh yeah...what alphabet agency do you work for?

So, ahh, you do know that story you are referring to is total bunk, right?

Oh yeah... implying people you disagree with are 'shills' is infantile. Argue a point based on the evidence available, not on name-calling.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
Move to Oregon!!!
and
The Water is clear!
Move here!!!

Yeah but you guys are all gonna fall off in the ocean along with California, earthquakes are gonna ravage your state eventually. ( I am being sarcastic)

To live your life in fear is to not live.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Do you see the Op as living in fear or taking action rather than waiting to see and allow his existence to be swayed by the very same Governmental body which has covered up the truth all along?

I am not arguing, just seeing the reason behind the decission a little differently, who knows maybe you are the correct one, but I can only hope it is from his intelligence and gut instinct.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

The oil is supposed to be moving toward Texas in the winter and we also have a serious border problem here.

The only hope for Texas may be to secede and close her borders.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hey, a heads up...this might be nothing but it is strange that, up until a couple of hours ago, I had no problem picking up a New Orleans police scanner. Now, even though it says that it's "online", nothing is coming through...it's not just the sound either, the equalizer isn't even moving, neither is the timer. I don't get it. Maybe it's just a glitch, I don't know.

I'm listening to Tuscon, D.C., San Diego and Miami scanners and they're not giving me any trouble...so far.

www.radioreference.com...

Toni

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Antoniastar]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
No..I'm serious
Move to Oregon
If you want to work, and plan on using your own money, not a government check, for your rent.

We need people who aren't holding out for that $100k a year job...people willing to work and buy clothes and food, and pay rents with their income.
People who are here legally, who pay taxes.

People who care about themselves, and their neighbors.

If you are one of these people, move to Oregon...that is, before we fall into the ocean! Maybe start off in Eastern Oregon...I hear Bend is real nice this time of year. Pendalton not so bad either.

But really...I don't believe it...the families that live in the Gulf states, they are a stubborn people, they know tragedy...they overcome. They tough it out. I doubt a little goo is gonna make em pack up and leave...things are going to get a lot worse, a LOT worse before I think they will do that. After Katrina, we had lots of people relocate here to Oregon...but, uh, that was after the disaster, and they were literally relocated. Its hard to muddle through what its really like in the Gulf right now, or what its going to be like.

OK..I do have a dog in the fight, I'm in construction. PLEASE COME RENT BUY OUR HOMES WE'LL GLADLY BUILD MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
Hey, a heads up...this might be nothing but it is strange that, up until a couple of hours ago, I had no problem picking up a New Orleans police scanner. Now, even though it says that it's "online", nothing is coming through...it's not just the sound either, the equalizer isn't even moving, neither is the timer. I don't get it. Maybe it's just a glitch, I don't know.

I'm listening to Tuscon, D.C., San Diego and Miami scanners and they're not giving me any trouble...so far.

www.radioreference.com...

Toni

Never mind, it's working now. I had to shut down the page then open it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join