It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over NY

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Wolfenz

I must ask you something. You have a few pics that just could not give that type of reflection.
1. Speaker bar - how would that put a reflection onto the glass wether it was the front or back glass there is no way it would reflect in that position on the glass.
2.the tail lights how would you get those to reflect the angle shown.Even if a car was in front of the person taking the picture the angle would not be achieved.
Also how do you explain thae difference in shape neither example would achieve the shape that is shown in the picture. There are many examples of what it might be the only problem is that none have shown the relative shape of the object in the pic. They all show them as round and none have shown them as oblong.

1 Speaker bar === Simple She is pointing a camera up and whalla you can see the Speaker from the speaker bar and That Led Lighted Speaker
is from the Passenger side not the Drive side reflecting in the corner

2 as I said in a few words just imagine if the Pattern from the tail light was inside i USED the Tail Light from a Jeep as a Reference Similarity to the so called UFO Thats All

here another !! can you comprehend what im talking about with this picture ? now picture it with Led Illuminated speakers with that same kind of pattern !

for the rear

Led Speakers that Pulse with Music !
www.torukumotorsports.com...

WOW i think i found it!! that this image below and the Attachment speaker Ring Above and fit those 2 together and it going to look sort of like the Ufo in this thread

Led lights near the Center Speaker
sondpex.com...

3 you say Oblong i don't know maybe the curvature of the Glass Window ?
distortion ?

BUTT... Then Again we had a Earth Quake a while ago .23rd june . and Ufos were spotted around Cornwall

Ats Member also had a experience with a ufo before quake
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.galactic-server.net...

Some one Show me a Picture of a Ufo that has the likeness of the Malone UFo anywhere in the World ! Thanks

I haven't seen one like yet !

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
There is only 1 photo because... the photographer didn't see any UFO!

In the UK people have to prove they have reasonable eyesight before they are granted a driving license!

Exactly. She would have seen it. It's not a UFO. It's a reflection.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn

** and if there are any image experts that could adjust levels etc to try and draw that out, it would be appreciated.

voila'

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOmaster
reply to post by skeptic_al

There is only one picture because maybe the space craft went "inter dimensional". Anything which does not exist on our plain is therefor invisible to the naked eye and any other instrument.

The trees are out of focus but because the spacecraft is so high it shows clearly!

Riiiiiiight

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy

** and if there are any image experts that could adjust levels etc to try and draw that out, it would be appreciated.

voila'

Very nice adjustment TY. This aint no speaker reflection.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Thanks, am I still the only one seeing the driver and passenger in this pic?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

It's transparent, you can see the clouds through it. It's obviously a reflection.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thanks, am I still the only one seeing the driver and passenger in this pic?

Now that you drew a face in that area I'm seeing a bear with raised arms about to eat a LED cookie

b

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yikes! What have I done?

Are you are saying that the woman driving looks like a hungry bear?

Let me take another look.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

This is a feeble attempt by the dis info agents to persuade to take a different view.

This is just an Ad-Hom attack in a cliched attempt to discredit any view other than your own, and is an ATS T&C violation.

The original image shows a UFO not a reflection!

I wholeheartedly disagree!

We can clearly see the spaceship in the clouds having an effect on the clouds themselves.

I see a prosaic reflection and nothing more. And on your behalf, I see confirmation bias.

You can not dispute this!

I just did... didn't I?

IRM

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Can anyone give a summary of why this is in HOAX???

I think when something is put in HOAX the mod that puts it there should have to put a summary of why it was placed there as an added edit to the OP.

I don't want to read 16 pages to find out the person who took the photo came out and said it was fake. BUT if it is just one mods opinion that it is a reflection with no real hard data to back it up...then I still wouldn't mind reading the whole thing.

Shouldn't there be definitvie proof that something is a hoax before it is thrown into HOAX instead of just some opinions of a few members?

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Yes, I can repeat it and I can get the same look. I was about to do so but it's futile. I do not own a Jeep. I do not know the model of the jeep that the woman was driving. Because of that it would be claimed, once again, that my demonstration is not valid. Because my LED flashlight does not look exactly like the "object" it would further invalidate my demonstration. My demonstration has already been declared invalid. Why do it again?

I do not know exactly what the reflected object is. But that doesn't matter. My photo was for the purpose of demonstrating the appearance of a reflection. It served that purpose. Clouds can be seen "behind" the reflection. The water drops on the window can be seen "in front" of the reflection. That is what the point is.

The woman taking the picture did not see the "object". She was taking a picture of a "hole in the clouds". The "object" is not a hole in the clouds. The hole in the clouds is that bright area in front of the car. The "object" was not seen until someone else looked at the image. We do not tend to notice the reflections on our windshields, but they are there. The "object" is a reflection.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Plenty of evidence has been provided in this thread, including replication of the effect.

The primary indication, from the beginning, has been that the "UFO" object has no motion blur, while the surrounding scenery does. A key indicator that the item is a reflection from something inside the vehicle.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

reply to post by InfaRedMan

This is a UFO you are too blind and brain washed to see for yourself!

Yet another ad hom in a frail attempt to discredit... and another T&C violation.

I see you have only joined today. I suggest you get off your high horse, go and read ATS' Terms & Conditions (mandatory) before posting this waffle again. Your next ad hom will be reported to the relevant staff for review.

IRM :shk:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Kudos SO for putting this thread exactly where it should be.. and kudos again to Phage for debunking this Hoax.

The others within this thread that are fighting tooth and nail to validate this image should be angry at the actual hoaxer and not the people trying to warn you of the hoax. One is trying to make you look stupid while the other is trying to save you from embarrassment. A bit of emotional focus is required here.

IRM

[edit on 5/7/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

All I would like to see is someone show me an angle that would put a reflection of any speaker even one in the dash at that position on the windshield. I tried to get the same angle in my truck and the only area that would reflect near that spot is when I was around the steering wheel and still it wouldn't be from the dash or the center console. If anyone can show me the angle and reflection on the windshield then I will not say another word about anything in this thread. Also show how you got the angle of the object in the glass and do not just show a round object and say that will do it because it won't. This is for anyone not just a single person.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Issues I have with this being labeled a hoax (not that it matters) and am just stating because I'm silly like that.

1: the angle defies any sort of reflection back towards the camera.
Phage: while your effect was similar, the angle wasn't close. Your was straight on as shown by your flash which also indicated you were holding your light nowhere near a mounted object would have been in the jeep. I also attempted a similar shot to get the OP picture setup and couldn't without negating anything claimed thus far. Maybe the Jeep has something to do with it. On that I agree and can digress this into the hoax for that alone.

2: There's not 1 speaker shown, or similar item, that has 16 LEDs on it. The size of the lights in the reflection clearly indicates an object at least 5 times larger than what Phage had AND it had to be mounted and at an angle to reflect back at the camera while looking out to the left and up. The sound bar was closest but not remotely a match.

I'm not saying this is an alien craft etc, but anyone can make "similar" effects of just about any situation. Just because something is "similar" does not make something like this a hoax. I just want closure to it.. not something people say happened but can't truly reproduce.

With as many threads as I have seen thoroughly proven to my utter dismay at some points, the one reflection by a simple flashlight without any true relation to the OP setup seems a bit beneath ATS.

darn the not knowing the Jeep model though.. without that this is doomed to the hoax bin and I now let go

b

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
My analysis of the spacecraft here

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Plenty of evidence has been provided in this thread, including replication of the effect.

The primary indication, from the beginning, has been that the "UFO" object has no motion blur, while the surrounding scenery does. A key indicator that the item is a reflection from something inside the vehicle.

SO I love ya an all but ..... replication of effect?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c12622f65ed2.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3df2419a5cd9.jpg[/atsimg]
really?

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join