It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO Over NY

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Another thread designed to ridicule the real UFO's...

Golf clap.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This has got to be the worst forum to discuss potential UFO evidence ever. Find somewhere else to post you threads people.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by The Cusp]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Summary and Conclusion:

Just an inside reflection

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
well here is something with the Speaker

Speaker Sun reflection

tweeter Reflection

[edit on 5-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by Phage
I was just getting ready to leave in my car but I wanted to take a picture of a palm tree. Then I saw the UFO. It had to be in the clouds because the raindrops are in front of it.

SLAM DUNK PHAGE!

Any conversation beyond your post is completely irrelevant/superfluous!

IRM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I dunno guys I don't see a led flashlight in that cloud, that cloud looks more like a dinosaur to me.

And on a more honest note, If the person of this pic was trying to do a blatant hoax, they could have made a small ufo model with little led's mounted just for this picture, to make it look like a ufo using the reflection of the glass. No one knows how serious they were. But in the end, it's still a hoax!

[edit on 5-7-2010 by porschedrifter]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It is evident that the stremgars were in the process of folding space once again. The Stremgars are a race 200 mill. light years away from here in the Crab Nebula and folding space is a way of space travel for those who do not know. You are fortunate to have seen them. They are usually very elusive and shy.

[edit on 5-7-2010 by KrispyB]

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
325 Responses?

Of a reflection in a car window?

This is why I spend more and more time now on Physorg.com

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Doesn't this make it moving OUTSIDE?

Also why does the LED display not light up the dark area inside it like all of the RE-creations do? but only the outside rim seems to be doesn't make any sense? its because the area on the Original is bigger in size and not a tiny LED light or speaker...

PHAGE FAIL Notise half the reflection is missing i filled it in red, and also the HUGE flash in the window to the right (can't be seen on this), is it because you cannot get the same effect/reflection without a Flash on?

All you have proved is you can make a reflection nothing more, you may aswel have put your own reflection in this picture and said debunked!!! wots the difference?

Only difference is the original does contain motion glare from outside and yours which we know to be inside HAS NONE! why is this?

Every recreation has bigger blury LED lights on than this and im betting there as small as they go, there much smaller & sharper on the Original picture aswel and this object is dark in the middle and does not show any liten up surfaces From the LEDs as the recreations do.

Please note the red dot i put on the above pick thats how contained and bright the Original light is now look at your LED light again

NOT Debunked yet!

[edit on 6-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
well here is something with the Speaker
Speaker Sun reflection

tweeter Reflection

Few things...

At that angle it would be impossible to get a reflection at the angle the UFO is

lets say you can for joke sake, whos going to engineer LEDs in to that tiny tweeter or someone manufactured them never seen them my self but who knows, again the LEDs would light the entire frame up and the inside cone because it is so small, we would see its a speaker in the reflection or any other form of LED light, unlike the UFO this has happened in all of the recreations, the supposed LED lights on the UFO do not light up anything around it or inside because it is bigger than you all think, and outside the car, the rim is the only thing illuminated and thats on the out side edge away from the light Source to highlight it, IMO because its moving though a storm cloud & water.

there is no way the light sources on this thing can just light up the edge but not the inside....

would you get the motion/movement effect as see in the original with it the tweeter being stationary all the time inside the car NO it would look like phages & again nothing like the original,

i would agree one thing you have all found similar shapes well done

[edit on 6-7-2010 by BRITWARRIOR]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a lighted shower head?
like this maybe?
alturl.com...

could this be a photo from inside a shower, with a lighted shower head that's been creatively spliced into an outdoor scene with a bit of transparency layer tweaking?

[edit on 6-7-2010 by undo]

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
this particular ufo is not the only one that exists like it. theres a video of it in canada

www.youtube.com...

and here it is over abudhabi

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrils r cool
this particular ufo is not the only one that exists like it. theres a video of it in canada

www.youtube.com...

and here it is over abudhabi

www.youtube.com...

Nothing like it...

If you look closely you will see the configuration is closer to that of the NASA UFOs the center ring and the shapes within fit perfect someone just needs to photo shop the light configuration onto it to see just how close, and it appears to be transparent the same as this does.

I see wot you mean tho, the leading edge? looks like a CGI video to me tho...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
It looks like a fake. I bet its one of the coasters that light up. Look at the picture closely. It looks like fingers on a round coast with led lights, as if, someone was holding a coaster at an angle.

Clearly, I see fingertips wrapped around that disc, disguised as rain drops.

Sorry folks, nothing to see here.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfPackKeeper
It looks like a fake. I bet its one of the coasters that light up. Look at the picture closely. It looks like fingers on a round coast with led lights, as if, someone was holding a coaster at an angle.

Clearly, I see fingertips wrapped around that disc, disguised as rain drops.

Sorry folks, nothing to see here.

Hi ya WolfPack

What is a coaster? or a round coast with LED lights? do you mean a roller coaster?

Not to sure wot your trying to say here, can you clear this up, or provide a pic to show us exactly wot you mean...

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

OMG! You guys are so quick to jump at reflections. This is a speaker reflected in the windshield. The outer ring is screws around the speaker, and the inner ring is the tweeter in the middle with screw around it.

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

nice watch, prob expensive with all that bling reflecting off it. you can even see the damn wrist band lol

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ok so i just trawled through 80 pages of LED watches no matches that closely resembles the LED/light configuration.

Close but no cigar

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
this photo is manipulated. Also the Photoshop artist forgot to use motion blur for UFO in this photo ....

posted on Jul, 6 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The object is not blurred such as the trees below.

Therefore, it is a reflection or the photo is merely manipulated.

Think for a moment that the photo is real;

Thats one disgustingly large UFO. It would take up several city blocks.

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Someone mentioned "showerhead." Kind of looks like an old style phone. Or shower head would be similar. Looks like the object has a handle on it. Not saying that's what it is, but it reminds me of it.

Troy

[edit on 7-7-2010 by cybertroy]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join