It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Virtually Eliminates Flu Deaths While U.S. Has Thousands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

More food for thought regarding the pharmaceutical industry and their motives IMO.

Vitamin D, that's it folks. That's all the "natural" protection you need to stay healthy apparently.

I can't wait until this society understands that when you put food and drugs in the same category, everybody but the people win.

Food & Drug Administration?

That's an oxymoron if I ever saw one.

~Keeper

[edit on 7/3/2010 by tothetenthpower]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
who cares really, they're canadians. there isn't a thing that can happen in canada that will change the world.

Truly hillarious, actually this country is far more awake than the those across the line as a whole. We have more issues on the news as well. I was in a lineup at a drugstore and everyone in the lineup, mainly 40-60 knew about nwo and were opposed to any form of it emerging. I was quite surprised.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

and the swine flu didn't even come into our town.

The Swine FLu didn't go to anybody's town. I worked for Florida's Dept. of Health at the time, and they were not even testing for it. They used "sentinel" docs around teh state to take a random sampling and send it in for H1N1 confirmation. Very, very few cases got confirmed.

In my town of Tallahassee, I knew 3 people out of 1000's of contacts that got confirmed H1N1, and it was a woman and 2 daughters, and oh my God, they missed 2 days of school. That was it!!

THERE NEVER WAS A SWINE FLU EPIDEMIC. NONE!

Florida was worried about vaccine shortages, and instead we just through out millions of doses that nobody wanted.

The day the clinics opened with much fanfare and press coverage and fear of vaccine shortages, instead there was a line about 10 people long for the first hour, and then the many workers were left scratching their heads the rest of the day. They began a marketing campaign to try and boost participation, but luckily the population was too smart for it!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by St-Patrick
On ATS you can freely talk against Canada but not against the baby boomers.

Isn't it nice ?

I answered your last post before it was deleted. Some of us drive old pickups and live in fixer uppers. We aren't all rich. We don't all tell younger people what to do. I stopped telling my son what to do when he hit 16, and he is just fine. We aren't all the same!!

People are really cranky on these boards tonite.

Sorry about going the off topic.

On topic, I think the US would be expected to be the healthiest country out there, they have more sophisticated medical procedures, but any hospital stay also brings on risk of infection, and being over prescribed and over vaccinated, brings on lower immunity.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I remember a couple years ago we went to the medical clinic to get my little girl vaccinated against common disease. (the vaccines they give to little babies)

That broke my heart. It felt like if my little girls was deflorated in front on me at 3 months old.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Trust me I understand fully what you are talking about, but is a lot of people that doesn't and that never really understand why the words "food and Drugs" are together in an agency name after them

Is all about control.

Vitamin D is free and we all can get it without wasting a penny but the big corporate propaganda sold to us in the 60s that the sun is damaging and that it can kill you so now people cover themselves up with harmful chemicals in the skin to avoid the sun rays

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Less people die here because we can afford the bus fair to get to a clinic.....oh ya and the medical is virtually free and completely free for those who need social assistance(welfare)

[edit on 3-7-2010 by The Great Day]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Could those mass vaccination ideas come from TPTB depopulation of our planet ?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I most certainly agree.

I love when they started pushing Sun block at SPF 60 and 70 when in fact anything about 20 does absolutely nothing in the end result.

The sun bad for you?

The last time I checked the sun is the reason we are all here in the first place.

Created by somebody or not.

Anyway, to get back to the topic at hand, we didn't get our vaccines for H1N1, and my husband is a pediatrician. He was against it from the get go, and most certainly more when if it became mandatory.

There is a long list of studies which show that there are multiple and potentially life damaging/ending side effects from these untested and pushed through vaccines.

How about big pharma use their own kids as lab rats before coming after mine?

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Great Day
Less people die here because we can afford the bus fair to get to a clinic.....oh ya and the medical is virtually free and completely free for those who need social assistance(welfare)

[edit on 3-7-2010 by The Great Day]

Actually it is "kind of nice" getting sick in Canada and going to the hospital. We don't care about insurance and we get to meet non obese sexy nurses... unlike in USA where 1/3 of population is obese where you have more chances to meet obese nurses
brain fart....... except for obesity stat...

[edit on 3-7-2010 by St-Patrick]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
America is now the biggest testing ground for all that is to make big profits for the fat rats in charge and those that are bought with their dirty money.

That is why our nations health is going down the crapper and people seems to think that those in charge have the answer.

Since the big corporate rats monitor from everything we eat to everything with drink with our pharmaceutical drugs Americans are gotten bigger and sicker, live longer but with less quality of life, our elderly are in two or more drugs and our children are becoming the latest casualties of Obesity, diabetes and big pharma

The rest of the world just look and laugh.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Your post helps me to feel yours and Americas pain, despair, frustration, lack of security in whom you are supposed to trust in times of sickness and poverty.

I have bugged out to the Philippines and wonder if i will ever benefit from the saftey net i call Canada again. I hope so. I have had the misfortune to use as last resort the resources of my government in the past. It has got me back on my feet to continue to be self sufficient once again.

I cant even imagine what it would feel like to not be able to fall back on anything..... like most people in the world. People die all around me here in this third world country because they cant even afford the blood test to find out what antibiotic to take. My wife just over came a deadly parasite, the lab work to diagnose it was about 8 bucks. And yes even here among the poor waiting to have there babies diagnosed.....the parade of pharmaceutical drug pushers clamoring for 5 minutes with a Doctor alternating between patients waiting. I was on the verge of ballistic observing this.

Don't feel alone, its coming to every nation on earth. Learning now to do without will be an asset.

[edit on 4-7-2010 by The Great Day]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join