It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Can I ask if you used a tropical, sidereal, vedic, or astronomical wheel?

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by togetherwestand

man this thread is alot of work! anyways yay i can get some more info on my birth. its 8.14'92 , 12;30 (@am) (im sure its the specific time but cant check, dont have my bith cert since im at my brother in laws house) i really appreciate your work i really do, i got to research myself now! man im still paranoid of putting info out ..

Hello there!

If everyone is willing to be patient and also realize this is just a general offering of the positions....and not a reading...Im more then happy to do it.

I have studied this for a few years now and I really and bugged by the fact that you can go to an astrology site, they will tell you a planet is in so in so sign...and I can look up in the sky and on science based systems that its not true. I said in a earlier posts, I have a couple weeks kinda to myself and am glad to have something to keep me busy. Im became very familiar with the program Stellarium, so I can find my way around it pretty fast, can get a general persons profile in about 5 mins.

Plus, I think it is a good practice to offer ourselves to others....so this is my offering, the best I can do.

I surely am not claiming to understand all the energies....but I do understand that astrology no longer uses astronomy as it used to.

------------

The Sun rises in Leo right above the left paw of the Lion at your birth. Venus and Jupiter are also in Leo this day....this is alot of power in Leo.

Pluto sits on the cusp of Libra and Serpens (a sign outside of the wheel, but it is a part of a sign within the wheel called Ophiuchus, 2 signs in 1).

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Moon at the heart of Aquarius, right in the chest of the Aquarian...Aquarius is the coming age. Your reflection light is in the sign of the coming age.

Mercy in Cancer.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A great site where you can check daily where the sun, moon, and planets are for yourself is heavensabove.com

www.heavens-above.com...

Scroll down to the astronomy section, click on the sun or moon or planetary summary to find out where everything is.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

thank you!

do you do the ascendant, too?
or did i miss that?

forgive me if i did, i'll re-read it just to make sure.

i'll have to change my habits considerably, from a Libra to a Virgo!
yikes!

LOL

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InfiniteLove

I'd be very interested to know mine and my 6 year old daughter's true signs, please.. I was born on 10th June 1984, approx 7 am My daughter was born on 2nd October 2003 at 00:39

Hello there!

For 6-10-84

Sun rises in Taurus, very close with Venus. Mercury also in Taurus.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn, moon, mars all in Libra.

Uranus in Ophiuchus.

Neptune is in Sagittarius, right in the direction of the center of our galaxy.

Jupiter in Sagittarius.

For your daughter-----
10-2-03

Sun rises in Virgo with Venus.

Before the sun rises on her birth, Jupiter and Mercury rise in Leo in the East.

Moon in Sagittarius.

Neptune in Capricorn.

Uranus and mars in Aquarius (the coming age).

Saturn in Gemini.

Pluto in Ophiuchus.

Interesting you both have Venus with your rising sun!

My best to you both
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Nice Thread, it's nice to see something besides bad news about the world here on ATS, well since everybody was putting up their B-dates then I have to tthrow in mine, Sept 11/1961. I hope you can look it up and give me some valuable info. This may sound strange but my daughter was 9LB 11oz when she was born and her initials read the same upside-down just like the year I was born. Thanks, I will look for another thread from you in the near future.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Sorry queen, the best I can do is tell where the spheres of the cosmos are at your birth.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Thank you for putting in your time for all these responses, if you have time 28-11-91 11:57AM

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryoko

All I know is that I'm an Aquarius. Time was 5:50pm on Feb. 10th 1992

Well only take what resonates with you, k?

The Sun really rose in Capricorn on your birth, with Mercury and Saturn in Capricorn too. (Just to note, Saturn can be ones awakener, it was mine).

Before the Sun rises, Venus, Mars, Uranus, and Neptune all rise in the East in the sign of Sagittarius. So alot of energies there. Sagittarius is a border constellations along with Ophiuchus that is in the general direction of the center of our galaxy.

Moon is in Aries.

Jupiter and Pluto in Leo....but Pluto sits close to the cusp of Serpens as well (Serpens is outside of the wheel, outside of the path of the sun, but it is a part of one of the signs in the wheel, which is Ophiuchus...its 2 signs in 1).

Feedback is welcome, even if you find it to disagree with you.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

my birthday is 25/Nov/1987

Hi there!

The Sun rises in Scorpio on your birth. True Scorpios are rare because the Sun only rises in Scorpio for about 7 days out of the year. The Sun sits very close to the cusp of Libra at your birth.

Before the Sun rose on this day, Mars rises in Virgo, Pluto rises on the cusp of Virgo and Libra, and Mercury rises in Libra.

Saturn and Uranus both in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores).

Venus in Sagittarius in the direction of the center of our galaxy. Neptune also in Sagittarius.

Moon in Capricorn.

Jupiter in Pisces (our current age).

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by widdershins

Two dates: Feb. 4, 1983 (11:55pm) March 18, 1983 (9:00am)

Hello there !

2-4-83

Sun rises in Capricorn at your birth.

Venus and Mars in Aquarius (our coming age).

Saturn and Pluto in Virgo....and Saturn right now is in Virgo if you care to find this in the sky for yourself.

Moon in Libra.

Jupiter sits on a cusp of Scorpio and Ophiuchus (the 13th sign astrology ignores).

Uranus in Ophiuchus.

Mercury and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Neptune is sitting in the direction of the center of the galaxy.

3-18-83

Sun rises in Pisces (our current age). Mars also in Pisces. This is a true Pisces, in that in the tropical, sidereal, and astronomical wheel, this is Sun in Pisces.

Venus on cusp of Pisces and Aries.

Moon in Aries.

Saturn and Pluto in Virgo.

Uranus and Jupiter in Ophiuchus.

Neptune in Sagittarius, in the direction of the center of our galaxy.

Mercury in Aquarius (our coming age).

My best
LV

[edit on 4-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

Thanks for taking the time. 9th of march. 1970.

Hello!

Sun rises in Aquarius (our coming age). Mercury also in Aquarius.

Venus and the Moon in Pisces (current age). Pisces is what traditional zodiacs would say you are...it is what I call a 'past sign' (but I believe in reincarnation)....so anyways, either way, you likely connect with Pisces as well as Aquarius (connecting to both current age and coming age).

Mars and Saturn in Aries.

Pluto sits outside the wheel in Coma Berenices, a sign outside of the path of the Sun.

Uranus and Jupiter in Virgo.

Neptune in Libra.

My best to you
LV

[edit on 4-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hi, i am a leo too.

try mine aug 8, 1978 / 8.30 am

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by missvicky
Is it reaalllyy possible you can reply to all these requests?
If so i will u2u mine
just cuz i don't want it out there.reasons are my own.

You can U2U, that is fine, just give me some time. Im trying to knock out alot of the posts on the thread right now.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'd love to know mine. I'm December 20, 1979.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am going in order of the posts...just so everyone can try to find out where theirs will be listed.

Nighty night all
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I always arrive late to these type of threads. It's phenomenal that someone is willing to donate their time to do this so thank you, LeoVirgo.

That said, I have no idea what any of this means. What is the significance of "Saturn in Virgo", etc.? I'm probably the only astrologically challenged person on this thread because I haven't a clue why it's important to know which sign is in which house or cusp.

Still, if there's time for educating the ignorant, my info is 9/8/57 (5:03pm)in OKC, OK. and my son is 9/11/98 (1144pm) in Norfolk, VA.

Thanks again.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Interesting! 01/12/1966-3.22 am Edmonton Alberta

Thanks

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi buddy,

My birthdate is 12th jan 1980 and time was approx 3:15 am.
thanks.....

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Interesting stuff,have ago at mine if you got the time please

25th october 1981 some time between 12 and 1 in the afternoon.

Edit~just incase you need to know were i was born,Norwich UK.

thankyou

Regards to all

[edit on 02/05/10 by FeatheredSerpent]

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join