It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by squaregirl

Just had to point out we have the same birthday same year except i was born at 3am..i fit 80% of the scorpio traits maybe less.

[edit on 7/3/2010 by Prove_it]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
[edit on 3-7-2010 by onething]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Very interesting. Could you tell me my true sign? April 5 1986 10:47pm UK time.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Umm...feeling a bit aggressive, are we? There is just cause for keeping such things private. Profiling was not what I had in mind. That's hardly a concern. Maybe you're still unaware of things that can be revealed in such info and how it can be used.

Try not to judge others quite so rapidly. You might still have things to learn.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I'm September 10, 1981

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Very very cool thread LeoVirgo!,
Thanks my friend!

I see you've got some work ahead of you with all these replies,
But If you get a chance, once you're done with everyone else.
I would love to hear what you can tell me.

I was born (despite what my profile says)

on July 14th. 1980. @ 8:57 in the morning.
and I am a moonchild.

I have often felt that my readings were somewhat off, (not by much)
and have also found that , despite what many astrological readings 'give'..
I think that many, if not most are "off", and probably for the reason you give in the OP.

I've always felt astrology and astronomy go hand in hand,
and that somewhere along the way..
someone did something to take away from one or the other.

Thanks so much for a great thread!

If you do get the chance to do mine I would be forever grateful.
but if not, I understand... there are allot of replies! lol

Love abounds, my friend.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your Astrological bubbles, BUT!...

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I had to go back through and look up everyone that I have already got to's Neptune

So off to edit those in....

Also, if I Mod can....I wish I could correct my spelling blunder in 'energies' in the Title.

There are some posts I could not edit...so I will add them here, hope you all find them!!

Madleo-Neptune on cusp of 3 signs (Ophiuchus, Sagittarius, and Scorpio).

TheLily-Neptune in Ophiuchus.

Snc24-Neptune in Virgo

born2BWild-Neptune in Sagittarius.

LifeIsEnergy-Neptune in Ophiuchus, very close to the center direction of galaxy.

LestatG-Neptune in Ophiuchus.

queenannie38-Neptune in Libra.

boo1981-Neptune in Ophiuchus.

BDIDY425-Neptune in Ophiuchus.

this_is_who_we_are-Neptune in Libra, very close to Sun.

polarwarrior-Neptune in Sagittarius.

QuickWick-Neptune in Sagittarius.

Crane4-Neptune in Sagittarius.

deThor-Neptune in Sagittarius.

Hope you all find this!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I'm curious. Was the spelling "Engeries" a Freudian slip?

My bad, sorry, and I cant edit it now.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Sept. 19, 1948 Dec. 21, 1970 May 21, 1975 Nov. 16, 1977 Feb. 17, 1992 Jan. 20, 1993

Hello there!

9-19-48

Sun rises In Virgo with Mercury. Mercury sits very close to the star Spica.

Before the rising of the Sun, Pluto and Saturn rise in the sky in Leo. Saturn sits very close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus).

Mars in Libra.

Jupiter in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores).

Moon on a cusp of Pisces (our current age) and the sign Cetus (which is not a part of the wheel, the path of the sun).

Uranus in Gemini.

Venus in Cancer.

Neptune in Virgo.

9-21-70

Sun rises in Virgo. Uranus and Jupiter also in Virgo.

Venus in Libra.

Saturn on a cusp of Aries and Taurus.

Moon in Taurus. At around noon, moon very close to star 'Alnath' in Taurus.

Before the rising of the SUn Mars and Mercury rise in Leo in the East.

Neptune in Libra.

Pluto sits outside of the wheel (path of the sun) in Coma Berenices.

5-21-75

1 day before the years summer solstice, 1975 was a odd year in that the summer solstice occurred on the 22nd and wont happen again like that until 2012.

Sun rises in Taurus with Mercury.

Saturn and Venus in Gemini.

Moon and Uranus in Virgo.

Mars and Jupiter in Pisces (our current age).

Pluto sits on the cusp of Virgo and Coma Berenices (a sign outside of the wheel).

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the 13th sign astrology ignores that is a part of the path of the sun now).

11-16-77

Sun rises in Libra with Uranus and Venus.

Neptune and Mercury in Ophiuchus.

The moon is in Capricorn in the morning, int eh afternoon it sits ont he cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius (our coming age), by late evening it is in Aquarius.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Mars in Cancer.

Saturn in Leo very close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus).

Pluto in Virgo.

2-17-92

Sun rises in Aquarius (this is the 1st day of that year the sun rising in Aquarius). Mercury is also in Aquarius.

Moon and Jupiter in Leo.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Venus and Mars a few degrees apart both on the cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Pluto in Libra, but close to Serpens (very close to being outside of the wheel).

1-20-93

Sun rises in Capricorn (suns 2nd day in Capricorn for this year). Saturn is also in Capricorn.

Venus in Aquarius.

Mars in Gemini.

Jupiter in Virgo.

Neptune, Uranus, and moon in Sagittarius.

Mercury on a cusp of Sagattarius and Capricorn.

Pluto in Libra.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand

Originally posted by Ryoko
Me next! xD

All I know is that I'm an Aquarius.
Time was 5:50pm on Feb. 10th 1992
(If any significance, I have a twin brother, born 6 minutes older than me. Just tossing it out there. I'm a girl :'D )

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Ryoko]

lol its cool im seeing a lot people in my age range its surprising, anyways funny similiarity i have a twin sister, and im like a couple minutes older, not looking alike of course but born on same day, and im male. lol

[edit on 3-7-2010 by togetherwestand]

Cool! The only twins I meet are actual twins. People think I should look like my brother or something just cause we twins. Feternal twins don't work that way! D: They always comment how he has reddish brown curly hair while I have straight/spiky brown with natural blond in it.

LeoVirgo, I'm afraid I was skipped T_T I think, I didn't find mine. Mine please! I give hugs! -hug-
Of course, I don't blame you. Your thread has become quite popular and overwhelmed with posts

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
May 13, 1992

3:00 AM EST (Not exact time. Around there.)

Newport News, VA

Looking forward to your reply

[edit on 3-7-2010 by free_form]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Please tell me what all these people who have revealed their dates of birth, and place of residence along with screenname should fear... and how it can be used.

People should know if it is such a possible danger.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by GrinchNoMore]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
reply to post by docjohnson9

23 October 1979, 10:02am, Adelaide, South Australia. I always thought i was libra cusp scorpio?

I hope I dont disappoint!

The Sun rose in Virgo on your birth. Before the rising of the Sun, Saturn rose on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. You can find Saturn right now in the western sky, sitting in Virgo. Would be a great way to reconnect and face the direction of Virgo.

Mercury, Uranus, the Moon, and Venus all in Libra which is your tropical sign in astrology. If you were born 2000 years ago lets say (give or take), on the same month and day, you would be born on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio. So Libra is still very powerful for you.

Mars in Cancer.

Jupiter in Leo.

Pluto sits on a cusp of Virgo and Bootes (a sign that is not a part of the wheel, the path of the sun).

My best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Ophiuchus.

Well thank you LeoVirgo for taking the time, not only for giving myself a proper insight on my true star sign, but everyone who has asked.

I did some research last night to find out for myself and Virgo is what i came up with too. It was interesting to read as i have a lot of traits of a Virgo and that of a Libra.

Thanks once again.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by awmilton

Wanted to make sure I got the B-day boy (Assuming your male 'milton')

Today is my birthday, and this sounds interesting. July 3rd, 1989. Northern hemisphere.

We will make you special and let you cut in line

Sun and Moon both rise in Gemini on your birth. Your true light of the Sun, and your reflective light, the moon. Both in the sign of 2 in 1.

Before the Sun rose on your birthday, Mercury and Jupiter rose first in the East, in the sign of Taurus.

Venus and Mars in Cancer.

Pluto on the cusp of Virgo and Libra.

Uranus, Saturn, and Neptune all in Sagittarius. Saturn and Neptune conjuncted this day together in Sagittarius. Conjunction of planets occur when they are just a few degrees away from each other from our perspective here on Earth.

The Sun will be rising in Gemini up until July 20th. On the 21st it will rise its first day in Cancer. So until then, when you look up to the sun at any time, know that this is the direction of your gateway into the world (cosmically that is).

Just mabey, pay attention to any dreams until then.

All my best
LV

Will continue the posts in a bit...I believe I left off with togetherwestand next, then InfiniteLove, and Ryoko (I didnt forget you
)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by docjohnson9

Hi!

Hey, I really appreciate your feedback on what you think. For I also, am curious to know how much of this resonates with others. Just because I find things in mine that resonate with me, like I said in my OP....is it just happenstance?

Glad to see you searching this....I find it all very interesting...thought mabey Im just a geek that way

And dont forget...another person's idea of what Virgo means to them may not be yours. Some look at Virgo as the seed carrier or holder, this can stand for fertility or even someone with a greed thumb who loves nature. It can go many different ways. It may tie into religion for some, may be very spiritual, may mean that the person is a big nurturer to others. Same goes for all the other spheres and signs. What does it mean to you, within you, think back to being a child, how would you personify such things as a child.

Some like to get down into the personality traits....Im more of the kind that just likes to connect outside with the energies, know where Im standing amongst the cosmos. Cant help though to be a little interested in how everything connects.

Just thoughts, there are not really any facts here besides where the positions are.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
July 26 1976 11:54 PM CST Beaumont Texas.
Thanks if you have time to get to me. I have always felt like a Leo, I hope I still am!!

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

thanks for the reply!

Interesting that we share the same birthday! This is my first time meeting somebody that does
so I am a little excited.

Now all I need is to know what do the other planets and moon signify in this whole sign thing including information about the 13th sign as all this information goes over my head.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I recently did my birth chart and was amazed at the accuracy and also about what it said on future things. It was so accurate it gave me chills. I really believe in astrology.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If you ever have time..

August 11 1979
9:45 am
Lowell MA, USA

[edit on 3-7-2010 by eyeofthetiger]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join