It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

April 9 1976

Hello!

The Sun rises in Pisces at your birth (Pisces is our current age we are in). Venus also rises in Pisces.

Mercury sits on the cusp of Pisces and Aries (Aries would be our past age, the age before Pisces).

Jupiter in Capricorn.

Mars and Saturn in Gemini.

Moon in Cancer.

Uranus and Pluto in Virgo.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign that astrology ignores, the sun passes through 13 signs now, not 12 anymore).

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Milz

august 13 1995 at around 5 am..im supposed to be loud and talk alot but im one of those quiet and shy leos

Hello there!

The Sun has only been in Leo for a couple days before your birth, just moving out of Cancer. Venus also in Leo, but again, Venus just moved from Cancer, making it Venus's first day in Leo. The Sun and Venus sit very close together....both journeying from Cancer, to Leo. Im wondering if you carry traits of a Cancer/Crab? Mercury is also in Leo.

On a tropical zodiac you are Leo, on a sidereal zodiac your Cancer, in the true solar rising, your Leo.

Mars is in Virgo.

Pluto in Libra, though close to the border of Serpens.

Jupiter in Scorpio.

Uranus and Neptune in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Aquarius (our coming age).

Moon in Pisces (our current age).

I will offer just one personal view...the fact of Saturn being in the coming age and Moon being in Pisces (current age) could have more of an affect on your being then some things.

Are you quietly sure of yourself? Just curious. More like, humble, but sure footed> ?

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by geo1066

To the OP- June 24. 1960 at 10:39am, Manila, Phillippines - Gemini/Cancer cusp? I really don't consider myself as having much of Cancer's traits or really much of Gemini's. I've alway's concider myself more of a 'Heintz 57'. This will be interesting. I will definitely give you some feedback related to your findings.

Hello there! I think we are all 'heintz 57' really
I think the energies of all the spheres offer us a little bit of many things. I dont look at the cosmos for identification of personalities (though some do), I look at it more of finding your inner compass of yourself, your alignment to the Universe.

The Sun did rise in Gemini at your birth, sitting very close with Venus (just a few degrees apart). The Moon (your reflective light, the second brightest object in the sky to the Sun, is also in Gemini. Meaning you were born under a 'no moon' or 'dark moon'. The moon could not be observed in the night sky the day of your birth. Personally, I like the days of 'no moon'.

Mercury sits on the cusp of Gemini and Cancer (your old/past sign). You are born just a few days after the Summer Solstice also.

Uranus and Pluto in Leo.

Strong energies in Sagittarius. Jupiter and Saturn both in Sag. while Jupiter sits close to the direction of the center of our galaxy.

Mars in Aries.

Neptune on the cusp of Virgo and Libra.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Sept 25, 1937

Hi there!

Sun rises in Virgo.

Before the Sun rises in the East, Leo rises with Venus, Neptune, and Mercury. Venus is sitting close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus). Right now in the west, you can find Venus, sitting in Leo.

Mars and Jupiter in Sagittarius. Mars is sitting in the direction of the center of the galaxy.

Saturn in Pisces (our current age).

Uranus in Aries.

Moon in Taurus.

Pluto in Cancer.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
oo, my turn!

May 16th 1985

1.19pm

Scotland, UK

Taurus?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

4-18-1980

You are a cusp child, the Sun rising on the cusp of Pisces (our current age) and Aries (our past age before Pisces).

Mercury rises before the Sun on this day in the East, also on a cusp of Pisces and Cetus (which is a sign outside of the wheel). Depending on the time of day you were born, Mercury eventually moves totally into Cetus....late in the day.

Venus and the Moon in Taurus. The day after your birth (when you were 1 day old
) the Moon moves through Orion (also outside of the wheel).

Strong in Leo are Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Jupiter sits close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus).

Uranus in Libra.

Pluto outside of the wheel in Bootes.

Neptune in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores as being part of the path of the sun), atop of the right knee.

My best to you
LV

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I must say thank you for taking your time and doing this.... you are very kind.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Can I join in too?!!?

Born in Houston TX.
April 12 1985, sometime around 4 or 5 pm I believe.

Thank you =)
- Ryan!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Agreed - it's a fantastic effort that LeoVirgo is going to for us. Huge thanks!

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
My birthday is July 15, 1963. Cancer but in the eastern one Im Gemini and for some reason the air sign makes some sense since I'm mainly thought. And also, the purple amethyst and agates attract me, plus lilacs, and blue/yellow combos in painitings and furnishings, so when I read that it was like a breath of fresh air. Is there more you can tell me?

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Can I join too?!!

I was born in Salinas, CA. June 1st, 1980. At 12:28pm.

This is a great topic!!

Thank you,
Marie

[edit on 4-7-2010 by Amethyst77]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Like everyone else I am amazed by your fantastic effort! I’ve been googling like crazy since I saw your thread and hopes this helps out a little…

Star Sign (Constellation)..............Date
Sagittarius.........................Dec 18 Jan 18
Capricornus........................Jan 19 Feb 15
Aquarius............................Feb 16 Mar 11
Pisces...............................Mar 12 Apr 18
Aries.................................Apr 19 May 13
Taurus..............................May 14 Jun 19
Gemini...............................Jun 20 Jul 20
Cancer..............................Jul 21 Aug 09
Leo...................................Aug 10 Sep 15
Virgo.................................Sep 16 Oct 30
Libra.................................Oct 31 Nov 22
Scorpius............................Nov 23 Nov 29
Ophiuchus..........................Nov 30 Dec 17

I have found out that I am indeed a Leo if there are 13 signs of the Zodiac!

Strange bit for me is that I have become increasingly aware of Leo over the last month or so. Similar to what you said in your opening post… It’s like a calling and your thread kept screaming at me to be rea,d it took me a while but caught me tonight… now I’m very much intrigued, thank you.

Would love to learn more…

Would a u2u be ok?

Peace.

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Can I play too, if I'm not too late that is.... 6/21/72, ontario - 8 - ish a.m.

I really do identify as a cancer, and my moods, attitudes seem to reflect that as well. This could be catastrophic for me...

Edit to add - thank you, for considering. Interesting thread, but this subject is soooo confusing to me.

[edit on 7/4/2010 by hhcore]

posted on Jul, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I might be late, but still - if you find the time:

October 8, 1980 - +/- 10:30 am.
Supposed Libra

I highly appreciate your effort.
Blessings.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantasmagoria

That's great, thanks for that! I just googled that 13th astrological sign and there's a wealth of information to be reading

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
December 21,1987,4:50 p.m,Macedonia,Europe.I'm on the cusp of Sagittarius and Capricorn,and i have read that it's called the cusp of prophecy,I'm very empathic,and feel i have some kind of precognitive abilities,and very strong intuition,i think my ascendant(i think it's what it is called) is in Cancer which i think has the greatest influence on me,i would really really appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
What an excellent way of getting ATS members dates of birth.... Or am I just paranoid???

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Born on march 11 1991 around 10 am... If you could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok I'll give a date too. How about July 9th, 1966 in the afternoon?

It's hard to believe Star Trek is over 40 years old. I didn't want to post just one line.

posted on Jul, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
Ok I'll give a date too. How about July 9th, 1966 in the afternoon?

It's hard to believe Star Trek is over 40 years old. I didn't want to post just one line.

Love Star Trek!

Will do

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join