It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The energies of the cosmos, on your birth-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HarmonicNights

I was born 9-23-91 at about 8 PM.

Hello!

The Sun rises in Virgo on your birth. Mars is also in Virgo.

Mercury sits on a cusp of Leo and Virgo.

Uranus in Sagittarius.

Saturn in Capricorn.

Moon in Pisces (our current age).

Venus and Jupiter in Leo (Venus is now in Leo as well, its a great time to look to the west in the evening and face this energy of yours).

Pluto sits in Serpens, outside of the wheel (path of the sun). Serpens is a sign that is actually a part of another sign called Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus is the 13th sign that is in the path of the sun that astrology ignores. Ophiuchus and Serpens are 2 signs in 1.

My best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Sagittarius.

[edit on 3-7-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by squaregirl

Born : 10-24-78 ... 10:46 am

Hi there!

Sun rises in Virgo with Pluto.

Traditional astrology would call you a Scorpio, sidereal astrology would call you a Libra...but the Sun could be observed in Virgo at your birth.

You have alot of energy in Libra....Uranus, Mercury, Venus, and Mars all in Libra (which can be considered your past/old sign being on the sidereal zodiac).

Jupiter and the Moon in Cancer.

Saturn in Leo.

Even though the sun rises in Virgo....I think your Virgo energy is just as strong as your Libra.

My best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Ophiuchus.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

My sign of Libra fits pretty well except for a few things. I have had a couple of astrologers give a WoW at the number of planets in my birth year. I was born Oct. 5 1945 in Fort Worth Texas at 01:50 am central time. thank your for this.

Hi liveandlearn!

According to tropical zodiac, you would be Scorpio, according to sidereal (which is more accurate then tropical) you are Libra....and the Sun really did rise in Libra at your birth.

The Moon also rose with the Sun in Libra...so your true light and light of reflection is in Libra. This would be a phase of 'no moon' or 'dark moon' being that its so close to the sun, it could not be observed that evening at your birth. Personally, I like the time of 'no moon'.

Mercury in Scorpio (your tropical sign).

Uranus in Taurus.

Saturn in Gemini.

Mars and Pluto in Cancer.

Jupiter and Venus strong in Virgo.

Before the sun rose on this day, Jupiter and Venus both rose in the East.

My best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Virgo.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Thanks for bringing this up as a thread. 03-04-1985

Hi there!

It just so happens that I have 2 weeks this summer with out 2 of my children...they are with their father. So this gives me a time frame to do this and allows me to stay busy while they are gone (I go crazy without my babies around), so its working out really great for me too! Once they get back, I wont be able to put so much time into this.

So to everyone saying thanks...you are very welcome, I hope it has some use.

The Sun rose in Aquarius at your birth (our coming age).

You have strong energy with Pisces as well (our current age). Mercury, Mars, Venus are all in Pisces at your birth. (Pisces is what tropical zodiac would say you are, so I look at it as Pisces being your old/past sign). Still our old signs have much affect on us.

Moon is in Cancer most of the day heading though towards Leo...if you were born late in the day, you can be a moon on the cusp of Cancer and Leo or even moon in Leo very late in the day.

Pluto in Virgo.

Saturn in Libra.

Uranus in Ophiuchus, the sign that astrology ignores, there are actually 13 signs now the sun passes through, not only 12. Ophiuchus is one of the bordering signs to the direction of the center of the galaxy. The other being Sagittarius.

Jupiter in Capricorn.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

DOB: 9/23/1982 11:08 AM Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Hello there!

You have a lot of energy coming from Virgo. The Sun, Mercury, Saturn, and Pluto are all in Virgo at your birth. You are born very close to the autumn equinox, a time of harvest in the seasons.

Jupiter in Libra.

Uranus on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Mars in Scorpio.

Moon in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores, the sun actually passes through 13 signs, not 12).

Venus in Leo.

On the day of your birth, Venus rises in the East before the Sun.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello, thankyou for this in advance. March 20th 1968 6.30am, and is my birthday still the last day in the zodiacal year? (also another interesting thing about this thread is seeing the ages of other members, i feel a bit old!)

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tracer7

August 10, 1983 Here is my question. I am not sure if I am a cancer or a leo. by the fixed method I am a leo. using stellarium it looks as though I am a cancer. what do you think. I hope this topic stays active as I look forward to learning.

Hi there!

Here is what I see...and you can go back and look again to see what you think of what I say.

On the day of your birth, the Sun is in two signs, Cancer and Leo. Depending on the time of birth, depends on what sign it was 'more' in then the other. being though that is shares both signs that day, I would call you a cusp child of Cancer/Leo. If you were born very late in the day....the sun would be more in Leo....very early that day, it was more in Cancer.

I would call it a cusp of Cancer/Leo.

Mars is in Cancer and rises in the East before the rising of the Sun on this day.

Mercury is in Leo.

Venus is outside the wheel in Sextans (a sign that is not a part of the zodiac wheel, outside of the path of the sun).

Pluto, the Moon, and Saturn are in Virgo. (right now Saturn is in Virgo and can be observed in the western sky, a good time to reconnect, if you wish).

Jupiter is on the cusp of Libra and Scorpio.

Uranus in Scorpio.

All my best
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Sagittarius, very close to the direction of the center of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I sent you a u2u...you can share it if you like. Its up to you

Edit to add....your Neptune was in Libra.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

I have always had faith in my sign. and it has set high standards for me so here it is December 24 1989. I am Capricorn. Master of mountains. Don't tell me I'm really pices

What about a Sagittarius?
But you do have Venus in Capricorn, the bringer of light.

The Sun rises in Sagittarius on your birth, and with it rose Mercury and Uranus. The Sun actually sits just a few degrees away from the direction of the center of our galaxy.

Jupiter in Gemini.

Moon in Libra.

Pluto in Serpens (a sign that sits outside of the wheel..but is actually a part of a sign that is in the true wheel, called Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus and Serpens are 2 signs in 1 sign really).

Mars is Scorpio.

My best
LV

Edit to add...your Neptune was also in your Sagittarius.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by EminenceofAeon

08/30/1984 5:34 AM

You and I share the same month and day

The Sun rises in Leo on your birth. (If you look out to to the west tonight, find the bright Venus shining, you are facing the direction out into the cosmos of your birth, Venus is in Leo right now).

Mercury sits on the cusp of Leo and Sextans (a sign that is outside of the wheel, outside of the path of the sun). (I have a planet in Sextans also).

Pluto and Venus both in Virgo along with the moon. Your light bringer and reflector in Virgo (Virgo is your past/old sign, still holding alot of energy for you) .

Saturn in Libra.

Mars in Scorpio.

Uranus in Ophiuchus (the sign astrology ignores , there are really 13 signs now the sun passes through, not 12 anymore). Ophiuchus and Sagittarius border the direction of the center to our galaxy.

Jupiter is in Sagittarius very close in the exact direction of the center of the galaxy.

My best
LV

Edit to add, your Neptune was spot on in the direction of the center of the galaxy, in Sagittarius.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hmmm....I dont think it matters as much how the earth wobbles. Its called a sun-sign. It means that whatever position the sun is in relation the the center of the galaxy. Our sun Sol is like an energy repeater to the center and from there to God.

I own a metaphysical bookstore and we have people that teach Astrology that are masters at it. I will ask one of them about some time.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 2theC

7th of Feb 1970 a few minutes before midnight !

Hello there!

The Sun rises in Capricorn on your birth but it sits very very close to Aquarius.

Venus also is in Capricorn with your sun.

Moon is in Aquarius (our coming age).

Mars in Pisces (our current age).

Saturn is on a cusp of Aries and Cetus (Cetus is not a part of the zodiac, it sits outside the wheel of the path of the sun).

Uranus and Jupiter in Virgo.

Mercury in Sagittarius.

Pluto sits outside of the wheel in Coma Berenices, Pluto sits outside of the path of the sun on your birth.

My best to you
LV

Edit to add Neptune in Libra.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by 7eventhΩMΞn

I got one for you: 29/07-81 16:35 Same time as Diana and Charles wedding

Hello there!

The Sun rises in Cancer on your birth.

Venus is in Leo.

Jupiter and Saturn, both strong energies, are very close together in Virgo. Right now in the sky you can view Saturn that is sitting in Virgo, a great time to reconnect. After the sun sets, you can find Venus the bright one in the west, a little up to the left is Mars, the red planet (these are both in Leo)...and a little more upper left is Saturn, in Virgo.

Uranus in Libra.

Mars, Moon, and Mercury in Gemini.

Pluto sits on the cusp of Virgo and Bootes (a sign that is not a part of the wheel, the path of the sun).

My best to you
LV

Edit to add Neptune in Ophiuchus.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the info, LeoVirgo. I will have to figure out what it all means now. But thank you for your help.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by docjohnson9

23 October 1979, 10:02am, Adelaide, South Australia. I always thought i was libra cusp scorpio?

I hope I dont disappoint!

The Sun rose in Virgo on your birth. Before the rising of the Sun, Saturn rose on the cusp of Leo and Virgo. You can find Saturn right now in the western sky, sitting in Virgo. Would be a great way to reconnect and face the direction of Virgo.

Mercury, Uranus, the Moon, and Venus all in Libra which is your tropical sign in astrology. If you were born 2000 years ago lets say (give or take), on the same month and day, you would be born on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio. So Libra is still very powerful for you.

Mars in Cancer.

Jupiter in Leo.

Pluto sits on a cusp of Virgo and Bootes (a sign that is not a part of the wheel, the path of the sun).

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisalie

February - 18 - 1991 - morning

Hi there!

The Sun rises in Aquarius (our coming age) on your birth.

Venus sits on the cusp of Aquarius an Pisces (our current age).

Moon is in Pisces.

Mars in Taurus.

Jupiter in Cancer.

Uranus in Sagittarius (one of the signs that borders the direction of the center of our galaxy).

Saturn and Mercury in Capricorn.

Pluto sits in Serpens (a sign outside of the wheel, outside the path of the Sun). Serpens is actually a part of another sign that does sit in the wheel, called Ophiuchus, they are 2 signs in 1 really.

My best
LV

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Wow this is very interesting! I haven't read through every reply here, but I read somewhere that there should infact be 13 astrology signs along with 13 months to make 364 days (for a year) and a day spare.

Anyway, I have always believed I was a virgo, here's my details: 05/09/1978 - Manchester England - 13:45

Your time is appreciated answering all these posts

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SciChosis

Hey, my birthdate is 11th June 83, Any info would be great, I'm just looking into this now so I can check it out myself but theres obviously a lot to learn and nowhere particularly trustworthy to learn it from, so any extra links would be great as well!!

Hello there!

To me, my personal view, its more about reconnecting with the energy around you and of you. Its not really about a 'reading' of personalities, to me. But each of us are different and some people may find that there signs show their exact personalities. When you look to the sky, just know you are a part of it all...when you look around you at all life, know you are a part of it all. That is more important to me....but like I said, others may think differently.

The Sun rises in Gemini with Mars and Mercury on your birth. I bite my tongue to make suggestions....you need to seek within you what a the sign of twins may mean. It might not be twins at all...but a pair, a intertwining of two things into one. My personal take on Gemini, my personal feeling of resonation, is the 'man' body' and the 'spirit' body....a two in one. For some people the idea of a female and male in one sign together has meaning, the need to find the male side of us and the feminine side of us. Accepting both. To some, Gemini stands for Adam and Eve.

Your moon is in Cancer. In tropical astrology, you would be a cancer. I call this your old/past sign. To go further with that idea...if you believe in reincarnation....it could be that our past signs are what we were in a past life. Again though, please take all of what I say with a grain of salt. The path is yours to seek! I see the moon as the reflector of the true light, our sun. So I see the moon as being in a place we really need to reflect on.

Venus is in Leo, very close to the heart of the Lion (Regulus). Right now, is a great time for you to reconnect to this...Venus can be found in the western sky after the sun sets and Venus is in Leo now.

Pluto and Saturn are in Virgo on your birth and again, now is a great time for you to reflect on this energy of Virgo, for now Saturn is again in Virgo. If you can find Venus in the west, very bright, then look up to the left a bit, find the red star (planet) mars...then up to left again just a bit, sits Saturn in Virgo.

Jupiter in Libra (Jupiter is mighty, and is in your sign of balance).

Uranus in Scorpio.

My best to you
LV

Edit to add, Neptune in Sagittarius, towards the direction of the center of the galaxy.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

The wobble defiantly matters, and astrologist ignore the wobble. I can show you further, if you like.

Plus a couple thousand years ago Ophiuchus, a 13th sign entered the path of the sun...and this should be accounted for.

In astrology, they always say that the Spring Equinox is in the sign of Aries. This was true once upon a time, thousands of years ago. Where the sun rises on the Spring Equinox is how we determine our 'ages' . Right now, the sun rises in Pisces on the Spring Equinox and has been for well over 2000 years now. IN a few hundred years, we will have the Sun rise in a new age, the age of Aquarius.

You cant fix something that changes.

There is plenty of info around the web about it, if you really are interested.

If I was born lets say 2000 years ago, on the same day and month, I would have the Sun rising in Virgo. Today though, with the wobble, (which also changes our north star dont forget)....the sun rises in Leo on my birth. IN another 2000 years, it is likely to be different again, on the same day and month.

posted on Jul, 3 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Mine is October 17, 1972. 303am, Simi Valley, California. I'm a Libra. Curious to know what you come up with, great thread! Thank you! Star and Flagged!

[edit on 3-7-2010 by Springheel Jack]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join