It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks In Disrepair, Where Is Julian Assange ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It would appear that Wikileaks has been effectively shut down . According to the article , this is due to the site having failed to renew a Thirty (30) dollar 'SSL' certificate , which has something to do with 'web-page protection' .

Yea , right . They couldn't afford the 30 bucks ?

Or , is this a blatant lie , to cover the fact that they have been shut down by TPTB ?

And , where is Assange ? We were told there was a worldwide manhunt for the fellow , in connection with the Manning case , but seems like all of this has been hushed up in the past couple weeks .

I guess Obama's internet kill-switch has been selectively implemented .

www.wired.com...

[edit on 1-7-2010 by okbmd]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
http://__._/

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

It was probably an update man, every site tends to do that from time to time.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Kingalbrect79]

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Kingalbrect79]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticulan

Yea , but try to submit something to them and then see what you get .
See the article in the OP .

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Reticulan

This is Him ^^^^

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Wired says we are in disrepair.Untrue-upgrading infrastructure to deal with growth.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRealJesus

Doesn't look like him in the avatar .

Oh , wait , he's incognito , right ?

Seriously , you cannot submit anything to them at all , try it and you will see what I mean .

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
nevermind
second line.....uh..
Hmmm
how about not really interested...this feels like blatant advertising

"hey...the website to my carlot is down, check it out for me'

"look at that...my carlots website is the most visited carlot website this week'

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Xcouncil=wisdom]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
well I tried to submit an e-mail address
to the follow link so I could get news releases
and I got an error just now.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

If you're not really interested , why did you stop by and leave the post ?
Nothing better to do , and had time to kill on your way to better things ?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

Since you have no idea what wikileaks is, why are you commenting? You've been on ATS long enough to know who they are, and why they are important.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
its say

Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:21:29
wikileaks: We are back. Sorry for the inconvenience, minor technical issues that needed to be resolved.

but I agree that's one the reason the U.S. wants a kill switch and control over media

[edit on 1-7-2010 by Zeta Reticulan]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I am working as an e-commerce manager (managing websites and making sure revenue keeps coming in via website), same thing happened to me a couple of months ago for about 24 hours, because i forgot to extend our companies security certificate on the website payment engine.

Well, we did not shut our companies website down, but every time the customer went on the payment site to enter credit card details, a pop up window would show up, warning the customer that the webpage does not have a valid security certificate. Maybe wikileak took off the website for a few moments, so no pop up window like explained, would make a potential donator loosing the trust into wikileaks donation page?

EDIT: But i must admit: me too finds it "fishy" why julian has kept quite, although he promised some major new leaks couple of weeks ago..

[edit on 1-7-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
twitter.com...

wikileaks Wired says we are in disrepair.Untrue-upgrading
infrastructure to deal with growth.You can help: http://(link tracking not allowed)/cpxJWC
about 8 hours ago via bitly

4 FLAGS IN THIS THREAD, AHHAHAH WHAT A JOKE, thats why most top flagged threads here are just hoaxes or crazy theories

[edit on 1/7/10 by Faiol]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
There are rumours a foot that their new leak is not only to do with the Afghan massacre but also, about Governments abusing their powers to spy on civilians. Particularly using internet. You guys probably already know this if you're interested in the site.

Beforeitsnews not the best source, but an interesting rumour none the less.

______beforeitsnews/news/88/144/Wikileaks_Founder_Assange_Gives_a_Hint_on_Orwellian_Bombshell.html

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I really hope this guy will release and deliver as promised. Who knows, maybe he is the next maitreya? Maybe maitreya means "the one who will set us free" meaning as assange blows the cover of the whole TPTB conspiracy and sets humanity free from the oppressors working behind the governments.

One can always wish...

And yes, good thing this thread has a relatively low amount of flags, since the title is misleading. We don't want to spread misinformation, do we?

[edit on 7/1/2010 by above]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by above

" And yes, good thing this thread has a relatively low amount of flags, since the title is misleading. "

Yes , we wouldn't want to flag anybody who uses a catchy title to get your attention , now would we ? Ever read a newspaper ?

As you will notice , I changed the title , just for you . NOT .

I've changed thread titles on more than one occassion , when they weren't getting any response . Hope you don't have a problem with that too ?

You did star and flag me , right ?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

I understand what you and others are saying but , this is not a routine 24-hour shutdown or 'update' . This has been the case since June 12th .

" Wikileaks’ submission process, which had been degraded for months, completely collapsed more than two weeks ago and remains offline, in a little-noted breakdown at the world’s most prominent secret-spilling website. "

Read More www.wired.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wanted to bump this to keep it fresh somewhat, it seems that just after JA either turned himself in or was captured like an animal, ALL news of his court proceedings went COMPLETELY DEAD.

At this point, it's interesting that, unless we don't see the 'BIG SPLASH' of news, we move on and TPTB has won, because it's not in our minds any more.

TWITTER you say? Right, go there and see what you find, Nothing more than gibberish on what other news is saying about the company or him .. but literately NOTHING on his detainment, court proceedings or is his release.. that I saw..

Where Is Julian Assange ?

TO ALL ATS MEMBERS:

DO YOU KNOW EXACTLY what is going on with JA's case and in detail or with JA himself ?? If it's on Wikileaks website or on TWITTER please POST IT in THIS thread ~!!!

thx ~!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It's indeed oddly silent around him.
I did find this from Russia Today, during a press conference three days ago.

Part 2:

top topics

join