It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The lunacy of some people here knows no bounds

Please make it stop

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard
It has always been my personal belief that there is advancement for society behind the scenes. The reason many things are kept quiet on high technology is that not all humans are worthy of a world with such benefits. In other words the "general human condition" is not worthy of going other places in the universe.

Greed, jealousy, recklessness, and many other human traits are undesirable for moving forward as a species. not to mention the genetic undesirable traits many of us may all have in the eyes of maybe a so called advanced extraterrestrial life form that may lend assistance to our nations leaders. Genetic diversity breeds the best of the best and the worst of the worst.

We may very well be just the blink of an eye in the petri dish called earth. If and when we colonize other planets I can assure you not everyone will be invited. I want to believe we have done more incredible things behind the scenes, however what I see everyday on the news and sites like ATS make me think otherwise. Neat footage none the less!!!

I think I have to disagree with this small point you made. If you can find a single person on this planet that is not at one point in their life greedy, jealous, or reckless than I will give you a dollar. I think to say that we as a civilization will not be invited because of these traits is ignorant. That is what it means to be a human, these are OUR traits. If you are not those things than you are not a human.

I know this is way off topic, but something bothered me by that comment. Either the poster is an Alien, or really confused about his own self =) No offense meant.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
between :31 and :32 in the video you can pause it and see a reflection of a guy. You have to time it just right with the pause button but it seems like it is the inside of a spaceship. Maybee we could review photos of russian and american astronauts at this time and see if there is a match? Where would I find images of astronauts?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jlafleur02]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow, this video was shown to be fake way back on page 3. 12 pages later people are still clinging to their hopes of a big Russian-American cover-up. um... deny what?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
It's funny isn't it.....i haven't been here that long but have noticed, especially on front page threads, that people have a tendency to just read the op and quickly post a response, ignoring the entire thread. A microcosm as to how the msm tricks us all the time perhaps?
I make a habit of reading at least the first 4 pages of a thread as generally you'll get a good gauge as too how the rest of it is going to go...pretty much every time a thread is debunked in the first 4 pages or shown to be real or to have enough conjecture to keep moving on.
I implore people on here to at least read the first 4 pages of a thread before posting, as leaping into a thread like a lot of people have done here is hardly denying ignorance and does create a wheels of the bus thread, as pointed out by the creator of the video....no offense to anyone who has done this, but perhaps a slight change in the way you read threads is needed so you can avoid looking a little silly. Reading the first 4 pages isn't that much to ask, i know we all lead busy lives but it only takes about 10 minutes and you'll feel a lot better knowing that you aren't making the wheels of the bus go round for no particular reason.

Another small tip is to quickly glance at what forum the thread is residing in just at the top of the thread there, not trying to be smart here, but some people may not have noticed this

/2cents

[edit on 1-7-2010 by fetidchimp]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Never new there was a hoax section. Don't quite know why ATS would have one.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

....hoax section. Don't quite know why ATS would have one.

Because of threads such as this one.

BUT, originally, because of Billy Meier....that's HIS photo in the thumbnail image...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

yeah its when threads get sent to their room, not a place to start hoaxes

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
between :31 and :32 in the video you can pause it and see a reflection of a guy. You have to time it just right with the pause button but it seems like it is the inside of a spaceship. Maybee we could review photos of russian and american astronauts at this time and see if there is a match? Where would I find images of astronauts?

[edit on 1-7-2010 by jlafleur02]

Type "images of astronauts" into google.

Failing that pound your head repeatedly into your keyboard.......this may seriously impair your judgement and sense of reasoning........but that is okay for this thread

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You know, I was going to post some humorous quip about the gullibility of some people on here, but after actually reading through ALL 15 pages of a pseudo-hoax debunked on page 3, my faith in this website has spiraled into the abyss.

I can't even fathom the stupidity displayed here by some posters, "herdy derdy, OH THIS TOPIX SEEMS KEWL." *click* "GASP!!! I IGNORE REST OF TOPIX TO POST WITH PANTS DOWN" *frantic typing* "HAY?? WUT U MEAN DEBUNKED? LOL U DISINFO ARGENT"

Seriously. I've read this site for years. It's never been this bad. Makes me never want to come here, because "deny ignorance" seems to have been replaced with "deny intelligence."

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
You know, I was going to post some humorous quip about the gullibility of some people on here, but after actually reading through ALL 15 pages of a pseudo-hoax debunked on page 3, my faith in this website has spiraled into the abyss.

I can't even fathom the stupidity displayed here by some posters, "herdy derdy, OH THIS TOPIX SEEMS KEWL." *click* "GASP!!! I IGNORE REST OF TOPIX TO POST WITH PANTS DOWN" *frantic typing* "HAY?? WUT U MEAN DEBUNKED? LOL U DISINFO ARGENT"

Seriously. I've read this site for years. It's never been this bad. Makes me never want to come here, because "deny ignorance" seems to have been replaced with "deny intelligence."

Welcome to ATS.....2010

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I can tell this is a fake. Mars is to large to be filmed whole. I doubt sunlight will be that bright by Mars.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Both of those claims are not legitimate enough to prove it to be fake, because Mars could take up any amount of the window, depending on the distance between the spaceship and the planet. About the bright sunlight, who knows, but Mars is still fairly close to Earth and they could be using any number of different filters on the camera.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

What would it take to convince you that this is a fake?

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MKULTRA

I'm sure this is some sort of ramification of Alt. 3

If the government doesn't mention moon bases to the general public then who's to think that they'll mention a successful mars mission.

''We're starting a colony on mars in case planet Earth becomes uninhabitable for human life''
''Oh, and it turns out that mars used to be filled with life eons ago before the sun expanded enough to obliterate any kind of organic organisms''
''Go back to bed america, your government is under control''

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Regardless, if true or not, its entertaiment. I enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
frame 2137:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9f35db71364.jpg[/atsimg]

now do ATS a favor and search on google images for those

[edit on 30-6-2010 by jedi_hamster]

Well, it didn't take me long to confirm that this is a HOAX, and that the hoaxer has been very busy photoshopping images of Mars and NASA footage from the ISS!

The frame above is a picture of the ISS Destiny Laboratory Module:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c755eef0f47b.jpg[/atsimg]

The Destiny Laboratory Module is the American research module of the International Space Station. It was berthed to the Unity Module and activated over a period of five days in early February 2001. The module is NASA's first operating orbital research station since Skylab was last vacated in February 1974.

www.statemaster.com...

Best reply in thread. . . ppl don't read the thread they just do a drive by "wow looks real !! 1", and then leave.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish
reply to post by ReeVeeR

I'm no photo expert so I don't know what to think of this video but I do agree that if it proves to be genuine, then some heads should roll.

If someone could prove that our space agencies have been hiding this type of information from the general public for this long then the biggest question is going to be; "What else have you been hiding from us?"

Secret Space Program? Moon Bases? Mars Bases? Jump Rooms? Anti Gravity? Zero Point Energy?

I agree, this looks real but I would have to see more of it and more video/pics of the inside of the craft and filming on the surface. I suspect it's fake but I don't know I need to see more as I said. Do you guys and gals remember the movie Gooddwill Hunting with Matt Damon as a math genius. Well in one scene he is being interviewed for a job at the NSA, it's on Youtube so you can look for it but during that scene the interviewer made a comment that I do believe. He said that he would be working on subjects, knowledge and material that have been classified like string theory and other things. We may be taught by professors and others what they are allowed to teach us but our govt. and others could have classified knowledge that is to dangerous and/or to world changing to the working paradigm of today. So we may have (I believe) Anti-gravity, zero point energy and they may very well know the TRUE HISTORY of this planet and not the watered down and obfuscated one of today.

I truly believe that at one time in our past their was at least 2 habitable planets in this system, mars and earth (some say that mars was the moon of another planet that was destroyed and is part of the astroid belt which we could have had 3 planets that where habitable). What if the big secret is that 200,000 or 150,000 years ago civilization was thriving on mars and bits of it was thriving on earth. Something happened that was so cataclymic that it damaged mars and caused the great floods on earth and other things. Or what if WE homo sapiens where the martians and the earth was somebody elses and we had to colonize it because of the damage down on mars and we are survivors of that time. Theres a man named Lloyd Pye who has a theory about human evolution on this planet, I don't agree with alot of his stuff but some of it made sense. And the only conclusion that I could come to (taking away the Niburu stuff) is that man may have came here as "aliens" and we forgot our history and our science back then except for a few and we only remember this time as myth and legend.

www.lloydpye.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Have you any idea how foolish you look?

How much of this thread have you read?

The motto of this site is "Deny Ignorance"...........your not helping!

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wow. Just wow .So long as this train wreck is barreling along to its inevitable conclusion, I'd like to `take this opportunity to make an extremely rare confession: I was wrong. This was not a well financed film using "practical" SFX... it was a guy and his Mac. I stand humbled.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

its quite amazing what can be achieved by the average joe nowadays. home computers and software are so powerful that almost anybody with enough practice can create almost anything they can imagine, contrary to people's beliefs, it no longer takes a hollywood studio and umpteen million bucks, just a man a p.c an imagination and a bit of spare time is all that is required, even a very low priced p.c can achieve spectacular results in the right hands.

this will only get worse with every passing year!.

thanks

rich

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join