It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars... Does this prove we have already been!?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think the real conspiracy here is 3d animators trying to get people to believe because then they will get that fancy job at ILM. They get an epic fail from my part from a 3d artist.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
The video was pretty impressive and authentic looking to be honest. But I don't think it is real if only because I think it would be much easier to manufacture a very good hoax then it would be for the USSR and the USA to build a space craft capable of going to Mars in 1970 without anyone in the whole world noticing...plus, c'mon, the USSR and USA would have been stumbling over themselves to claim sole bragging rights for such an endeavor!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
Dear Weedwhacker, no matter what you say, it is obvious to me, and others, that you're working for the aliens. The aliens will love it that you and others, like you, continue to be so dumb.

Mork calling Weedwhacker... Mork calling Weedwhacker... Come In Weedwhacker!

The video you're presenting is made after the event. The Russian material is leaked ages ago and then as disinformation, agents working for the aliens, [the elite] then create the video you present, as if it is the original, when in fact it is a creation made after the event.

Ummm... someone should take that spade off you before you dig yourself clear through to China!

You boys need to start thinking out side of the box other wise the aliens are going to have you for their next dinner party. Roasted human is very tasty so I am told.

Does roasted human come in boxes? I wouldn't mind a 3 piece box with potato, gravy and corn!

It is always too easy to say it is fake or it is hoax. I was always being told that by the skeptics with regard to the UFO's and the ghost phenomenon. If you insist that something is fake then you will need to present your scientific evidence to that effect.

LOL! It doesn't work that way. The one making extraordinary claims needs to provide the extraordinary evidence.

Otherwise we will ignor you.

I think you should ignore your impulses to come to ATS! Seriously though... You must be having a joke on us all because no one could be this silly! You get my vote for comedian of the week!

Comedy Gold!

IRM

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
NO no no! You guys just do not get it. The ISS, ie the Destiny module, Copied the 1970's Tech! They really did go to Mars! The ISS is almost a carbon copy of the 1970's ship you see in the video. Its Plagiarism and Retroactive Copyright Infringement! Can't you see the lengths the Government will go to in order to fool you! This is proof that we had advanced technology that far back. You all think Ipods are a new invention! Nay I say!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yeah. . .this could be too easily faked. I am going to see how well I can make one just like this.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
let me preface this to say i would have loved it to be true.... but

one look at the video instantly told me it was the ISS. im not even into space transport. i have only seen a handful of videos. but even uber amatuer me, was able to identify the ISS.

how is this thread still going, are people so desperate to believe that they will not even show any common sense AFTER a subject has been shown to be a hoax?

for everyone who believes this is real, i have a unique Sydney bridge for sale- close to the opera house, stunning views of sydney harbour... just a cool million dollars, so cheap!....

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Acmeaviator

your video is not working, did you pull it or some one else? just thought i would let you know.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Yeah, looks like it's been pulled or something is up with it.

Not to worry, I am uploading another 3 copies now and will use a direct on YouTube. Should all be working again in a few mins.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ReeVeeR]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
mars have we been there? moon did we stay? is Voyager controlled by "aliens"? i was under the impression this was the place to come and ask / get "answers" too. Am i mistaken? is this not the place to ask/ post the most out rages thoughts, videos, and questions known to man/ women. if we or any one else went to "mars before" we thought about going and why go there in the first place same with the moon , ok the moon was a space race, go to, get it done, and "JFK" wish/ fact, but to some one with the questionable mind, that is to say/ask why, why is the sky blue who called it blue what if i see it as pink or green, had the "power" to "change" the word blue to green or pink would it still not be blue, to you or pink or green to me, suppose i was to say "did you know we see up side down" our feet are up, would you think i was nuts some of you would but them that know how the "eye" see"s things i would know that i am right, it is the lens of the eye that tells the mind your feet are down, so when you look up, you look up not down, you say "HOAX" ok you say it is a hoax i say it "might not be", were is the "proof" for both, and then through in "not a hoax" what then? show me, tell me and if my mind is set, then it is set, and leave it at that. after all it was just a thought

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Why no interior shots?

For a split second at 33 seconds in, just before the camera goes all white, the camera records a person and some interior. Just put it at 31 seconds and keep hitting play/pause. I counldn't figure out how to embed the frame. Apology's for skipping ahead on the thread, but i need some sleep and wasn't sure if someone commented on the guy at 33 seconds.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill

Originally posted by DJW001
Why no interior shots?

For a split second at 33 seconds in, just before the camera goes all white, the camera records a person and some interior. Just put it at 31 seconds and keep hitting play/pause. I counldn't figure out how to embed the frame. Apology's for skipping ahead on the thread, but i need some sleep and wasn't sure if someone commented on the guy at 33 seconds.

BluePillOrRedPill.....

Here you go!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeVeeR

Sorry, but I don't think auto focus cameras were avalible at the time this video was said to have been taken.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
No way I'm reading thru all 15 pages [I read thru the 1st and saw no mention], but this is clearly a fake for one simple reason...

The clarity and resolution of Mars thru the porthole by the onboard camera is MUCH too crisp and clear (and defined) to have been recorded with the camera technology of the time.

This is a pretty good fabrication of a Mars mission, but definitely a hoax.

[edit on 7/2/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I think you should ignore your impulses to come to ATS! Seriously though... You must be having a joke on us all because no one could be this silly! You get my vote for comedian of the week!

Comedy Gold!

IRM

He's a government agent! Trying to make us look like nuts!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I haven't read all the pages of this thread - in fact only the first and last - so I don't know if anyone else has said this: is the clip not an extract from this video?

EDIT: The OPs video isn't working for me, but I'm pretty sure it's from the video I posted, judging by youtube comments, the still shown before I press play, and the screenshot a few posts above this. Even if it isn't, just that still of the planet should be enough to prove it's fake. It's of better quality than the shot of the astronaut, and you can see the bad texture where there are no pictures of Mars good enough to zoom in that close and still have it look real.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by ShadowArcher]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
search into Mars Orbit by TFH - CGI - 2D on youtube
this is a copy vid

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
I can tell this is a fake. Mars is to large to be filmed whole. I doubt sunlight will be that bright by Mars.

Haha so the sun is to large to be filmed whole ??

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Deleted.

I saw what I was going to post a few pages back.

[edit on 2/7/2010 by TheDon]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
(could this possibly explain it?)

Mariner 6: Feb. 5, 1969

Mariner 6 successfully flew by Mars on July 31. It returned 75 images of surface features near the equator and carried out several atmospheric experiments
athena.cornell.edu...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by One Moment]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
well here is my shot !

Well don't jump saying its fake just yet as im on the fence also
well done cgi if its so one thing i can say this video is not from the 70s if the ISS is shown may be early 2000s

The Skylab Portal well a replica

A cut view of Sky lab

wow a 1969 Space shuttle well an Artist View Pretty Close!
mix.msfc.nasa.gov...

was there a plan for a ISS to be in MArs ORbit !
and to grow food yep there is a Plan
iss.cet.edu...

one rule of thumb
most government projects comes in two's ! the Prototype and the finished Product if this is actually at mars !
Skylab Restoration Project

In 1968 NASA ordered two identical flight qualified space stations (Skylab) built along with 3 full scale training mockups. One flight version, the 1st US Space Station was flown in 1973 and orbited the Earth until 1979; the second flight element is now on display at the National Air and Space Museum. One full scale mockup, used by astronauts and engineers at MSFC during the 3 crewed Skylab missions (73-74) was on display for many years at the US Space and Rocket Center (USRC) located in Huntsville Alabama

Source for that
www.collectspace.com...

what could be the Engine to get this beast there
by means of an engine called a Variable Specific Impulse Magnetoplasma Rocket, or VASIMR

Plasma Rocket May Be Tested at Space Station
dsc.discovery.com...

Some Source's to research I Advice you to look! for the real techy

Copy & Paste people

Ion drive a PDF
www.tipmagazine.com/tip/INPHFA/vol-6/iss-5/p16.pdf

Propagating Magnetic Wave Accelerator (PMWAC) for Manned Deep Space
www.niac.usra.edu/files/library/meetings/fellows/.../359Slough.pdf

History of Pulsed Power in Bldg. 322 - PowerPoint Presentation
www.ece.unm.edu/cp3/.../Baker%20etal_Bldg%20322.ppt

AlAA 97=2792 The NASA Advanced Propulsion Concepts Program at the ...
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/bitstream/2014/22376/1/97-0860.pdf

The big Problem we have is survival of how many day to get to mars
x the velocity x the slow down time reverse thrust , sling shot around mars etc.. its the matter of time of how fast we can get these engines to go

The Main Ingredient from what i gather from the Pdfs above is what is Called the Shiva Star that and Anti Gravity LOL your probley say what the heck is he talking about well there all kinds of gravity fields in space

To make some sense for all
Anti gravity is like when your cooking on Teflon non stick ! when your craft , UFO , Probe , Space Station etc... Hits those Gravity Fields ! no stick no friction no interference you still have friction in space by the way (Unless You Have Anti Gravity )
it just Only when 2 object make contact with each other ( Rub) Then you have Black Matter .... There is a lot of boundaries of producing Anti Gravity and keeping it stable Stable its the Formula

Few Scientist may have tried but Questionable

Nazi The DIe Glocke ( BELL )? The Philadelphia Experiment ? Vril ?

Now to get your Goat while i was searching through
Russia plans Mars nuclear station aug 2003
news.bbc.co.uk...

Life on Mars: The Secret Ingredient for Biofuel?

NASA built a program for extraterrestrial vegetables way back when. Now PetroAlgae is using the lab to grow obese, oily algae.

www.greentechmedia.com...

Orbital Gas Station Puts Moon, Mars in Reach
dsc.discovery.com...

The Video of the Portal inside the Skylab! .48 mark

[

[edit on 2-7-2010 by Wolfenz]

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join